Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12885&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:51:05 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Save3abn Website, who runs it?
PrincessDrRe
post Mar 13 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #46

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Mar 12 2007, 03:02 PM) [snapback]184741[/snapback]

This looks like the start of another useless thread. If you have a question for Pickle, please just send him a PM.

I agree....

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 12 2007, 03:10 PM) [snapback]184745[/snapback]

.... Where is that picture of the red herring I saw Clay post on some other thread?

Here's one....
IPB Image
QUOTE(Ralph @ Mar 13 2007, 02:04 AM) [snapback]184882[/snapback]

It has nothing to do with 3ABN. It is just another red herring.

...and here it goes again.....
IPB Image
QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 13 2007, 02:48 PM) [snapback]185007[/snapback]

You really need to quit, Cindy. TS was/is a married pastor. Him asking anyone but his wife for sex is wrong. However, you and your friends are only intersted in keeping him out of prison, so you continue to victimize his victim by insinuation that they had a homosexual affair, instead of dealing with the real issues. That is no better. That is sick, real sick.

I truly wonder what the exact same folks that continually try to make this about the victim will say when sexual abuse hits their families and homes.....

I wonder..... scratchchin.gif

Satan is busy......

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Mar 13 2007, 02:23 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 13 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 13 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]185020[/snapback]

IPB Image

notworthy.gif

This veggie has to get me one of those critters for myself as it looks like I might be needing it a lot in the near future. wallbash.gif

nw
C"I"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 13 2007, 02:26 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 13 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Mar 13 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]185020[/snapback]

I agree....
Here's one....
IPB Image

IPB Image

I truly wonder what the exact same folks that continually try to make this about the victim will say when sexual abuse hits their families and homes.....

I wonder..... scratchchin.gif

Satan is busy......

Maybe it has hit their families and this is how they deal with it....won't get the right help, just live in denile, justification and dysfunction. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 13 2007, 02:55 PM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 13 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]185012[/snapback]

PB
Once again, Aletheia, you have shown that you don't understand the subject of sexual abuse.

PB

And although I find interesting the fact Aletheia still ignores the concept of sexual exploitation where sexual preference is not the issue and consent is not possible when a professional such as a pastor is involved, I think this is all offtopic again and needs to go to another thread. offtopic.gif

The whole point of this thread was to ask Pickle to respond to a specific question. He stated he would when Lee answered a prior very specific question of his. She said she would not. So why does this thread continue? scratchchin.gif

nw
C"i"

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 13 2007, 03:43 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 13 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #50

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 13 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]185016[/snapback]

And truthfully, I do not know if I can post those messages, because I'm on thin ice here, I was warned, then banned without posting a word, and then warned again yesterday still while not posting or saying even one word and told I will have no further warnings by someone who keeps telling me to stop posting. --- any post could therefore be my last.
--Also, when FHB tried to post to Bob about all this here to warn you all, the thread was closed, so I don't know if it would be violating some rule.

When in doubt about what you can post here, send it to me in an PM for approval.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 13 2007, 02:58 PM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 13 2007, 12:08 PM) [snapback]185016[/snapback]

Yes Pb, Bob asked me to send him FHB's email, he said it would help the others such as Fran, to accept FHB's sincerity. It was not used for that purpose, he then claimed he wanted the e-mail address and IP# on it which is included with an attatched e-mail..

And truthfully, I do not know if I can post those messages, because I'm on thin ice here, I was warned, then banned without posting a word, and then warned again yesterday still while not posting or saying even one word and told I will have no further warnings by someone who keeps telling me to stop posting. --- any post could therefore be my last.
--Also, when FHB tried to post to Bob about all this here to warn you all, the thread was closed, so I don't know if it would be violating some rule.

Also -- Respectfully I disagree that the court of public opinion is the most important when it comes to a ministry, It is God's court that trumps all, and his spirit which rules and convicts. I believe these words apply to 3ABN and any other ministry, as well, even if they are totally apostate:

It was the court of public opinion that murdered Christ, it was the court of public opinion that persecuted his disciples, and it was the majority, the court of public opinion who ruled during the dark ages and slew the saints and martyrs of God.

Act 5:27 And when they had brought them, they set [them] before the council: and the high priest asked them,
28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.
29 Then Peter and the [other] apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand [to be] a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
33 When they heard [that], they were cut [to the heart], and took counsel to slay them.

34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;
35 And said unto them, Ye men of Israel, take heed to yourselves what ye intend to do as touching these men.
36 For before these days rose up Theudas, boasting himself to be somebody; to whom a number of men, about four hundred, joined themselves: who was slain; and all, as many as obeyed him, were scattered, and brought to nought.
37 After this man rose up Judas of Galilee in the days of the taxing, and drew away much people after him: he also perished; and all, [even] as many as obeyed him, were dispersed.
38 And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten [them], they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.
41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
~ Aletheia

P.S. I do not look down my nose at chat rooms . Far from it. I simply am saying God has standards to prove sin and error, or truth and lies,and so does our civil governments. I do not believe all the members here are following those standards and principles, but they have nothing to do with the other members who are, and are also members here.

I believe you are mistaken that it was the court of public opinion that "murdered" Christ, persecuted the disciples and martyred God's saints in the dark ages. It was the corrupt leaders in those times who were responsible for those things.

The true court of public opinion during Christ's time were His disciples and the multitudes of followers that became Christians. They saw the evidence, used the brains God blessed them with and followed the truth!

PB

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 13 2007, 02:59 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 13 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #52

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 13 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]185012[/snapback]

PB
Once again, Aletheia, you have shown that you don't understand the subject of sexual abuse.

That you would try to second guess and undermine the testimony of Duane does not reflect well on you at all!

PB

PB, I was not undermining or second guessing him. I actually care about Duane and because of that, and because unlike many here I don't know what other people's motives and intents and actions are without asking questions; I prefer to ask Duane himself his side and perspective first and foremost, rather then hearing it from Pickle, Joy, or any other, and or assuming..

Why that is a problem to you all is something I don't understand.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 13 2007, 03:01 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 13 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #53

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Cindy, stop it! If you have questions about why you were suspended, PM myself, Calvin, or Clay. This kind of stuff will get suspended again. But I can say this, if you want to know why you were suspended last Friday, just ask somebody, anybody, and they will tell you. Another hint, you need to give respect to ALL Admins, trying to front me off ain't the way to show respect.

As ofr me, as a member telling you to stop posting, you are partially correct, telling only half of the truth whiech stilla whole lie. I ask you to stop posting....until you understand that which you are posting about. until you read and get a good understanding of the subject at hand.

I don't do well with thinly disguised insults, if you got something to say to me be a woman about it and say it(in PM). There is a good reason for every action taken, don't pretend you don't know.
If you have anything further to say about this post, PM myself, Clay or Calvin.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 13 2007, 01:08 PM) [snapback]185016[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 13 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #54

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 13 2007, 04:08 PM) [snapback]185016[/snapback]

Also -- Respectfully I disagree that the court of public opinion is the most important when it comes to a ministry, It is God's court that trumps all, and his spirit which rules and convicts. I believe these words apply to 3ABN and any other ministry, as well, even if they are totally apostate:

It was the court of public opinion that murdered Christ, it was the court of public opinion that persecuted his disciples, and it was the majority, the court of public opinion who ruled during the dark ages and slew the saints and martyrs of God.

It was the court of public opinion where Danny tried to eradicate and expunge all evidence of Linda's presence at 3ABN; it was in the court of public opinion that he maligned her even while he forbade her from defending herself; it is in the court of public opinion where he continues to try to use his bully pulpit to denigrate those who will not go along with his game and pretend they dont see that the emperor has no clothes.

The court in which this is being played out is the court of Danny's own choosing... and he chose the court of public opinion just as the Sanhedrin did when they persecuted the disciples and when the RCC slew those would not stand by idly as their corruption and indulgences and open sins crucified Christ afresh and put Him to an open shame...

So if you have issues with the court of public opinion... you need to take them and lay them at the feet of the camp wherein you reside.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 13 2007, 03:33 PM
Post #55

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Then ask him in PM. Trying to insinuate that he has/had some ongoing "relationship" with TS on the world wide web, is not caring for him. Plus, I think he makes his "side"quite clear. That is why we are having such a problem with your posts to him. What point od they serve other than to try to discredit in front of everyone him by insisting there is/was some ongoing relationship? You have inferred this before and were told that further victimization of any victims coming forward here, besides being just sick, will not be tolerated. Rephrasing it and couching it in "christian" love will not help. You had better write down the motto, being a member you may need ot use it yourself one day......."This is not Sabbath School....We pay attention here".

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 13 2007, 02:00 PM) [snapback]185034[/snapback]

PB, I was not undermining or second guessing him. I actually care about Duane and because of that, and because unlike many here I don't know what other people's motives and intents and actions are without asking questions; I prefer to ask Duane himself his side and perspective first and foremost, rather then hearing it from Pickle, Joy, or any other, and or assuming..

Why that is a problem to you all is something I don't understand.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 13 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 13 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]185046[/snapback]

[y......."This is not Sabbath School....We pay attention here". [/color]

rofl1.gif Thank you! Thank you! snack.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 13 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 13 2007, 03:56 PM) [snapback]185032[/snapback]

When in doubt about what you can post here, send it to me in an PM for approval.

ok. Thanks.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 13 2007, 05:14 PM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(awesumtenor)
It was the court of public opinion where Danny tried to eradicate and expunge all evidence of Linda's presence at 3ABN; it was in the court of public opinion that he maligned her even while he forbade her from defending herself; it is in the court of public opinion where he continues to try to use his bully pulpit to denigrate those who will not go along with his game and pretend they dont see that the emperor has no clothes.

The court in which this is being played out is the court of Danny's own choosing... and he chose the court of public opinion just as the Sanhedrin did when they persecuted the disciples and when the RCC slew those would not stand by idly as their corruption and indulgences and open sins crucified Christ afresh and put Him to an open shame...

So if you have issues with the court of public opinion... you need to take them and lay them at the feet of the camp wherein you reside.

Very good! I might add that it was the court of archbishops inside compound of the Vatican, during the Inquistion, that slew the saints and martyrs of God, and through their own corrupt bias, determined the innocent were guilty.

Hummmm.....compound? Inquisition? There must be a parallel in there somewhere for So Ill.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 13 2007, 06:47 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 13 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]185007[/snapback]

You really need to quit, Cindy. TS was/is a married pastor. Him asking anyone but his wife for sex is wrong. However, you and your friends are only intersted in keeping him out of prison, so you continue to victimize his victim by insinuation that they had a homosexual affair, instead of dealing with the real issues. That is no better. That is sick, real sick.

Di, you need to quit making accusing statements. If even one allegation was true concerning anyone underage, jail time would not be a factor anyway. I know. I asked an Illinois lawyer friend of mine. He explained that even though the statute of limitations was supposed to be extended, most cases it would not work in. He then went into a lot of attorney rhetoric that I don't even pretend to understand but the bottom line is no one in these particular circumstances (if true at all) would do any jail time.
My point? Di is just one of many who make these statments that have no basis in fact.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 13 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 13 2007, 07:47 PM) [snapback]185073[/snapback]

Di, you need to quit making accusing statements. If even one allegation was true concerning anyone underage, jail time would not be a factor anyway. I know. I asked an Illinois lawyer friend of mine. He explained that even though the statute of limitations was supposed to be extended, most cases it would not work in. He then went into a lot of attorney rhetoric that I don't even pretend to understand but the bottom line is no one in these particular circumstances (if true at all) would do any jail time.
My point? Di is just one of many who make these statments that have no basis in fact.

He may never go to jail... but the good thing is that the word is out, people will be warned... so parents will never leave their kids alone with T.S. again.... and if that happens, he will never be able to harm another young person again..... so stand aside bystander.... that is a polite way of saying "get out of the way, you are in the way...."

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:51 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church