Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:02 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
princessdi
post Mar 17 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok so we will play this your way, BS. This is a whole lot of i"inside" information for somebody who is not nor does not talk to Danny...........Or did I miss the unveiling?
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]186026[/snapback]

I'm sure Lee won't mind if I answer this.
Go back to the unauthorized version. See the immediate responses made by the posters there to the stories that sister told. Do you get that? The Immediate responses. No one researched and "checked anything out" before they made their comments.
Across the board Pickle or not at all...
Linda and Danny weren't married, to my knowledge until a week or so after the dream so obviously Pickle, they were dating. That is why she was in the position to comment on it.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 10:32 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]186026[/snapback]

Go back to the unauthorized version. See the immediate responses made by the posters there to the stories that sister told. Do you get that? The Immediate responses. No one researched and "checked anything out" before they made their comments.
Across the board Pickle or not at all...
Linda and Danny weren't married, to my knowledge until a week or so after the dream so obviously Pickle, they were dating. That is why she was in the position to comment on it.

If people are accepting anyone's assertions, on either side, without documentation, that is a problem.

So what you are saying is that Danny established and founded 3ABN in the week or so between Nov. 14/15 and their wedding? That's a stretch.

People don't found things when they have a dream. They found things when the thing actually gets established.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 17 2007, 10:38 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 17 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]186010[/snapback]

BS, didn't I tell you to take a chill pill, Man? Dang!!! Lighten up just for tonight! There is plenty of time for this!

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 10:40 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 17 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]186018[/snapback]

no.gif

Certain statements - yes.gif I have no doubt.

Sad.

Well, now we know where you have been and what you have been up to.

Does the name of Kathy mean anything to you BS?? So, was there anything between Kenny and Kathy that was brought to the board???

You're right...more to come

Yes it does. I have often thought that one of you were her and her friend CC. (old maiden name).
My correction on that garbage, was simplythat Kenny was dismissed for that reason. The end of story. The incident you refer to had happened years before. Was it brought back up again for certain purposes? I imagine so. Was he fired for something that had nothing to do with 3abn? No he wasn't.
Again though sonshineonme, like sister, you start naming names and/or bringing people up on the net that maybe wouldn't appreciate being there. If you are not her, do you have her permission to post on the net about her? She is not a public figure and deserves to be left alone. When you and sister and watchbird get angry you start firing off names with no regard to that persons feelings, or their families feelings. Extreme punishments for 30 year old mistakes when one was young and not thinking straight. Mistakes that have been forgiven and having nothing whatsoever to do with what is going on here, at present with 3abn. Not for my sake, not for 3abn's sake but for the sake of others that don't deserve this, you need to stop bringing names of private people here. In fact didn't calvin make that rule the no one in the limelight can be discussed or brought into this? Calvin, care to comment. To add to that there are also a good number of the Shelton family that are not in the limelight and Kenny is one of them. He doesn't work for 3abn nor does he have a program there. Accordingly he should be off limits also. Melody is off limits, kenny should be even more so.
Again, Calvin care to comment.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 17 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #20

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 18 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]186032[/snapback]

No, there is no need to chill. You have had how long to vent your version of the last three years? Bystander has no need to step back and let you continue at will. He has truth to share and if it contradicts sister then you are the one who has to chill and consider that maybe you have been taken for a ride and feed a line.

PrincessDi, you have handled things in a very biased manner banning those who speak against sister, watchbird, johann, and Gailon's spokesperson Pickle, as well as Linda (as it is evident that information here could only have come through her - whether directly or through "channels"). You have allowed others to slander and malign individuals without a mention while shutting down others who have spoken against your personal position on the issues.

It is time for BSDA to live up to its claim to be a place where no one is silenced and all are allowed to present their information and personal evaluation of the events that have occurred over the years without being silenced. "IF' you believe that sister has fed you the unequivocal truth - then let it stand up to examination and challenge and see where things fall. Support those who are attempting to present another side of the story to do so without the harrasment that they have experienced. You can't hide behind a claim that they have been "unkind, unChristian" because all one has to do is go back and read the plethora of posts from watchbird, sister, Mr. J, PrincessDrRe, to see exactly what Bystander, Altheia, Lee, and WWJD have been accsued of. Is there balance here? I know that there has been from some admins, but not all.

You know this site has the most traffic of all the sites discussing this topic - so let the story be told from all sides without censorship!

- FHB

The number to the complaint department is 1-800-WAA-AAAH msn-cry.gif msn-cry.gif msn-cry.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 17 2007, 09:48 PM) [snapback]186036[/snapback]

The number to the complaint department is 1-800-WAA-AAAH msn-cry.gif msn-cry.gif msn-cry.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

In His service,
Mr. J

You might want to keep that number handy. You're gonna need it. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 10:52 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]186033[/snapback]

The incident you refer to had happened years before.

How many years before? When did Ronnie and Kathy split up?

And why did Goldie and Tammy leave with Kenny? Why did they side with Kenny?

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 17 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

Pickle--you were warned to leave the family out of this. Go get a grip--maybe go running to cool your jets. At least have some decency to leave the innocent ones ALONE.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 17 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 17 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]186030[/snapback]

If people are accepting anyone's assertions, on either side, without documentation, that is a problem.

So what you are saying is that Danny established and founded 3ABN in the week or so between Nov. 14/15 and their wedding? That's a stretch.

People don't found things when they have a dream. They found things when the thing actually gets established.

Really? I haven't noticed you "correcting" any of the lindanites for reading, believing and baseing many things on the pinned threads. Why didn't you jump in months ago and tell everyone here that they were making a big mistake by believing such stories without documentation? Better yet, you might need to remind those that go to the pickle/joy site that even though there is some documentation, there are many parts that are edited out. That would put those documents and their meaning in question. Better not take those at face value either.
As I said before, across the board or not at all. I have nothing more to say to you. It appears by some of your recent posts that you are simply running out of things to say.

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 17 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]186043[/snapback]

Pickle--you were warned to leave the family out of this. Go get a grip--maybe go running to cool your jets. At least have some decency to leave the innocent ones ALONE.

Lee, he is blatantly breaking the rules. Those named, once again, are not in the limelight and have nothing to do with the present situations and discussions. He has nothing better to do than to try and drag everbody and their brother on the net.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #25

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 17 2007, 11:56 PM) [snapback]186043[/snapback]

I don't recall receiving any such warning. Bystander was the one who brought this topic up, not me.

If Kenny had an affair with Chris, and Kathy before that, then I can't see how any of the three can be said to be innocent. Are you calling them innocent?

Rather than mention Ronnie's name, I guess I could have said Kathy's husband.

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 11:59 PM) [snapback]186044[/snapback]

Really? I haven't noticed you "correcting" any of the lindanites for reading, believing and baseing many things on the pinned threads.

I have corrected certain ones on occasion, sometimes before unfounded rumors went public.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 17 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #26

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 12:40 AM) [snapback]186033[/snapback]

Melody is off limits, kenny should be even more so.
Again, Calvin care to comment.

Not so fast... so you get to put stuff out there and then, by declaring it "off-limits", seek to squash any discussion or rebutting of said 'stuff'? If it was so off-limits, why are you talking about it?

If you truly believed it off-limits, the best way for you to keep it from being discussed would have been for you to not address it at all... but that just wouldn't be your style, would it...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 17 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 17 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]186043[/snapback]

Lee;

Bob did not introduce the topic of Kenny, Bystander did. If he wanted them left out, he should have followed his own guidelines!

You could be the one that needs to take a run and chill ? ? ? ? ?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Kenny, I would like to know if it was the affair with Chris that broke up the marriage.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 17 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #29

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 17 2007, 10:02 PM) [snapback]186046[/snapback]

Not so fast... so you get to put stuff out there and then, by declaring it "off-limits", seek to squash any discussion or rebutting of said 'stuff'? If it was so off-limits, why are you talking about it?

If you truly believed it off-limits, the best way for you to keep it from being discussed would have been for you to not address it at all... but that just wouldn't be your style, would it...
In His service,
Mr. J

I have to agree with Mr. J. You willingly open it up, slam away and then walk away and think that people don't know or need to more of the situation - is that how you like "truth" to be told? Without details and information that really tell the truth of the situation?? You should have given more thought to coming in after the past few days and putting your 'version' out - or was it your plan to set up the posters here by thinking that if those that know better dare share some facts, clarify and rebut what you say is FACT and that it will suddenly be shut down, untouched? This is the real world. You should pick your battles and not hang yourself so easily.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 17 2007, 11:10 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Mar 17 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #30

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 12:51 AM) [snapback]186039[/snapback]

You might want to keep that number handy. You're gonna need it. ohmy.gif

Believe that if you wanna... but I'm not the one who has it on speed dial for when his repartee comes up lame

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church