Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12965&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:50:09 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The True Version Of 3abn
Hersheys99
post Mar 17 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 11:43 PM) [snapback]186073[/snapback]

You misquoted but that is neither here nor there.
Turn your comment right around to the lindanites. How would so many know family stuff as you put it if Linda wasn't the source? That being the case, that would mean she never followed the gag order. She Just put her words out through others.
Measure both sides by the same stick hershey

How can I misquote something that was taken directly from your post? In case you can't read here it is again from your own post.
Bystander Posted on: Jan 19 2007, 03:12 PM I can promise you, and give you my word as a fellow believer that I AM NOT DANNY SHELTON AND NEITHER AM I A SPOKESPERSON FOR HIM. You constantly say or insinuate that the only people that might defend 3abn on this forum would be close friends of Danny S. and/or his family. I have news for you sister. Despite your "Destroy 3ABN" campaign, despite the measures that you have used to pull people into your web of deceit, there are still thousands and thousands of viewers out there who love and support 3ABN and the message it takes to the world. I am one of these

This post has been edited by Hersheys99: Mar 17 2007, 11:46 PM

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 17 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #47

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 529

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 17 2007, 11:19 PM) [snapback]186057[/snapback]

The BS/DS Song

ohmy.gif ooohhhhh!!!

This bologna has a first name, it's B-Y-S-T-A
This bologna has a second name, it's N-D-E-R-S
Oh, we can't avoid it everyday,
And if you ask us why we'll say. . .
'Cuz we know liars have a way. . .
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A.
blink.gif
rofl1.gif lol.gif rofl1.gif

You have just lit up my life! That was one of my favorite commercials! This "version" is oh so true!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:48 PM
Post #48

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 18 2007, 12:43 AM) [snapback]186072[/snapback]

Bob,

Unless you edit this before I click the submit button the following post:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=186049

Is clearly a response to Bystander (you conviently left out the quote so that you could attempt to spin your way out of this down the line) and you are calling him Kenny. There is no mistaking it. Read the thread, follow the flow, you lied Bob!

- FHB

Not really, FHB. This guy thought Kenny was online, and so I thought I would write my response to "Kenny," not "Bystander," and see if he would reply.

As far as conveniently leaving a quote out, note that whenever you hit reply, no quotes from the post you are replying to appear. Only the text that isn't part of a quote is quoted.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 17 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #49

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:43 PM) [snapback]186073[/snapback]

Turn your comment right around to the lindanites. How would so many know family stuff as you put it if Linda wasn't the source? That being the case, that would mean she never followed the gag order. She Just put her words out through others.

Funny how you are so sure you buried all the witness', no one would speak out FOR Linda, not FROM her. Wrong. Think again.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 17 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #50

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 18 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]186065[/snapback]

Gee how does bystander know so much & want us to believe his version is right when he personally himself said he wasn't family nor Dannny himself but just a viewer!!! I don't know many "just viewers" that know the stuff he posted in detail about the family. Here is Bystanders post that he was just a viewer.

Hersheys, for a clearer view of his "version" please refer to the BS/DS song... it should help put the"facts" claimed into perspective. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 17 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #51

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 18 2007, 12:43 AM) [snapback]186073[/snapback]

Not necessarily.

First of all, there are others that know a lot of this stuff.

Secondly, the gag order allowed Linda to say all she wanted to to third parties, who could then make all the public statements they wanted to, as long as they didn't cite her as a source, and as long as she asked them to stop if 3ABN asked her to ask them. Correct?

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 17 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]186069[/snapback]

Sister started that topic. All I did was correct what was incorrect. That has nothing to do with you jumping in with names of those that are not in the limelight, and I believe, wouldn't want to be. You and I and God knows that you hurting others that have nothing to do with this just to get your bitter points across. You know I am right about this. That is not to mention it is against the rules.

Bystander,

instead of trying to take apart the side details about the 3 abn mess why do you not just wade right into the basic questions.

Like did linda have sexual relationship with the doc. from Norway or anyone else?

If she did not have such a sexual relationship how does danny have the right to remarry?

If linda was not fired because she was having a sexual affair withe doc. , what was the real reason she was fired let go how ever you choose to word it.

If linda did not have an affiar then how come to this day do must averge sda's think she and why has 3abn not done everything in its power to correct that false idea? ( personal really would love to have this question answered.)

HAs tommy ever asked a boy or a young man for sexual favors of any kind? yes or no.

If he has not way can he not say that with simple words in sinple statement of facts.

i bet you will not touch these question because you are just a bystander that only knows heavy details about the past, Am I right?

Erik

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Mar 17 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 17 2007, 11:51 PM) [snapback]186078[/snapback]

Hersheys, for a clearer view of his "version" please refer to the BS/DS song... it should help put the"facts" claimed into perspective. yes.gif

Thanks Sera!! giggle.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 18 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #54

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Mar 17 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]186074[/snapback]

How can I misquote something that was taken directly from your post? In case you can't read here it is again from your own post. .

Either

bs can't remember all he has said in the past
OR
bs can't remember who he is suppose to be tonight and all that someone else said as bs in the past
OR
he can't read
OR
he is in denial
OR
it sorta looks like he's not tellin the truth dunno.gif

which OR is it?

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 18 2007, 12:05 AM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 18 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 18 2007, 12:01 AM) [snapback]186083[/snapback]

Either

bs can't remember all he has said in the past
OR
bs can't remember who he is suppose to be tonight and all that someone else said as bs in the past
OR
he can't read
OR
he is in denial
OR
it sorta looks like he's not tellin the truth dunno.gif

which OR is it?

I just knew "Sybil" was amongst us tonight! She is every where!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #56

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 18 2007, 12:40 AM) [snapback]186070[/snapback]

It is strange, Bystander, that you would spend so much time talking about Kenny, and know so many nitty-gritty details about him in particular. This guy who has me on the phone pointed it out to me.

Even so, you will notice that I haven't called you Kenny.

Actually Bob.

He was rebutting what Sister wrote, then everyone else began to bring up other things about Kenny which were not in discussion, so he addressed some of that. Next, you appeared to call him Kenny, and now make the implication it's strange he knows such nitty gritty details, and accuse him of spending so much time discussing kenny.

I really get tired of your childish arguments, and insinuations. Why don't you all be quiet about Kenny and we can all move along here?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 12:40 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Mar 18 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #57

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]186089[/snapback]

Actually Bob.

He was rebutting what Sister wrote, then everyone else began to bring up other things about Kenny which where not in discussion, so he addressed some of that, and then you called him Kenny, and now accuse him of spending so much time discussing Kenny.

I really get tired of your childish arguments. Why don't you all be quiet about Kenny and we can all move along here?

Bob did not say Bystander was Kenny!

Get over it, already!

He may have thought it, but he did not say it.

Does your other persona know you are out in "legion" tonight?

By the way, I am also are tired of your childish arguments.

Just why should we move on? Or is it just because you say so?

You must feel you have the power to do anything you please, is that correct?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 18 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(Fran @ Mar 18 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]186092[/snapback]

Bob did not say Bystander was Kenny!

Get over it, already!

He may have thought it, but he did not say it.

Does your other persona know you are out in "legion" tonight?

By the way, I am also are tired of your childish arguments.

Just why should we move on? Or is it just because you say so?

You must feel you have the power to do anything you please, is that correct?

Fran, look above, I edited my post to say he appeared to call him Kenny, I did not realize anyone had replied to my post, or was in the midst of doing so at the time. And yes it seems he 'thought it" as you say.

As for the rest, it was a simple question, and doesn't require all this hoopla, can we move on?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 18 2007, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Mar 18 2007, 02:47 AM
Post #59

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 18 2007, 01:19 AM) [snapback]186089[/snapback]

Actually Bob.

He was rebutting what Sister wrote, then everyone else began to bring up other things about Kenny which were not in discussion, so he addressed some of that. Next, you appeared to call him Kenny, and now make the implication it's strange he knows such nitty gritty details, and accuse him of spending so much time discussing kenny.

I really get tired of your childish arguments, and insinuations. Why don't you all be quiet about Kenny and we can all move along here?

Actually, there were 10 paragraphs in Bystander's opening post which began with "FACT". Six of those were about Kenny. So I think you are a bit out of synch to accuse others of causing the focus on Kenny.

What really intrigues me about this thread however is that it calls itself the "Authorized Version of 3ABN". Since there are only a limited number of persons who could use or give permission to use the descriptor "Authorized", I join others who have wondered just how Bystander has or was given the authority to call his version, "The Authorized Version".

Authorized by whom? Danny Shelton? Mollie Steenson, who seems to be Danny's official spokesperson when doing official business? Walt Thompson, who claims to speak for the board of 3abn? And if he, then was this an "executive decision" (ie, a decision made on his own authority as board chairman as contrasted with his role as spokesman for the board)? Or did the board actually take action and designate Bystander as an official spokesman for the board?

When Sister began her "Unauthorized history" we all knew that she was speaking only on her own behalf ... thus we accepted her story as her personal testimony only.... giving it value only as it coincided with the information many of us had previously heard from others and/or it was substantiated by others on the board who also had experiences of their own that were similar... or who had been actual witnesses to some of the things she said. Many of these were open about their own identity, thus we had actual people who were known to us as witnesses both to the veracity of her stories as well as to her felt need for anonymity. Thus we had no problem accepting her desire for anonymity.

This is quite different from being asked to accept as AUTHORIZED FACTS, the anonymous statements of denial of isolated points from her writings. By the very claim of being AUTHORIZED, the expectation has been set up that whatever is said has been examined by the governing persons of 3ABN and has been given their stamp of approval and/or the spokesperson has been given carte blanc authority to speak in an official manner for 3ABN.

That has not happened.... we are being given no such statement by any official spokesman for 3ABN, and there is no person on BSDA speaking for 3abn who is posting under his/her own name, nor that is known to any administrator or person posting here under their real name.... which means that there is no one to testify to the veracity of the claims Bystander has made of this being "The Authorized Version Of 3abn".

So.... until such a time as Danny Shelton himself speaks as himself... and gives evidence that the person posting as Danny Shelton is in actuality he, himself... or that Walt Thompson comes on in his official capacity as Board Chairman and gives us a notarized statement that the board has given their stamp of approval on this "Authorized Version of 3abn"..... I see no reason for us to take it any more seriously than we have taken the rest of the rants, raves, and distractions which have come from the keyboards of those who call themselves bystander, wwjd, Aletheia, Lee, and falliblehumanbeing.....( if there are others that I missed, my apologies, I'm sure someone will supply any other names that should be included here).

This post has been edited by watchbird: Mar 18 2007, 02:51 AM

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Mar 18 2007, 04:14 AM
Post #60

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 17 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]186008[/snapback]

You all did not know who sisters was. But, you took what she wrote as truth and those topics have been discussed as fact all of these months. I would ask that you would give these truths the same consideration and that you would also plainly see, how bits and pieces of truth can change the whole story by either, adding things that didn't happen, or eliminating things that did.
I will address much more of this as time permits and hope and pray that you will see the false pattern that was established in the beginning and has been added to, ever since.[/color]

Well...we, at least I, don't know who you are and yet it seems to be your expectation that we take what you've written as truth? OK...so...Linda is the big bad wolf and Danny with the rest of the Shelton Clan and Crew are paragons of consideration and integrity...Is that what you would have us believe?

Guess you were chomping at the bit for the Sabbath to be over so you could impart your knowlege to the rest of us, eh? dunno.gif

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Mar 18 2007, 04:31 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church