Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:58 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 28 2007, 11:50 AM) [snapback]188466[/snapback]

Yes I am serious. Linda's ministry was not beating people over the head with the Sabbath. She recorded Christian music and wrote devotional books. She could marketed this to the Christian community. Like Danny was all powerful to keep her out of Christian book stores.
Yeah, I know man. But I got to pick my spots when I can. Like when I got a slow day at work tongue.gif

Calvin, it is hard for me to understand why you are one of the few on here who get it. 3abn does not belond to LS or DS. It is a corporation. Danny cannot name the amount of money that she should receive, because he doesn't receive it so how can he split it with her? He receives a salary, she received a salary, (a larger one than he) the end. What 3abn is worth is 3abn's no matter who runs it. All 3abn assets belong to 3abn, not Danny not Linda. Why can't anyone understand that? If DS stepped down he wouldn't get a portion of what 3abn is worth. He can't. It belongs to the corporation. He would get whatever amount the 3abn board and any attorneys involved deemed to be a reasonable amount of severence for 25 years of service.
As far as the allegation that she was fired because they got a divorce. That is ridiculous also. She was fired because she would not comply to the repeated requests of the board to "knock off" what she was doing. Why? For the sake of the ministry. She could not continue the path she was on and still be lifted up as a shining example for others to watch. Many here have decided she didn't do anything wrong. Well, after seeing, talking and hearing things that others here have not been privy to, the board came to a different conclusion. How could they not, when she refused to stop doing what they ask her to stop doing. Then told her to stop doing. She was fired for open defiance against a board action that they felt strongly she was guilty of. She refused or ignored the offers to "work with her", to help her resolve the situation, and their willingness to reconcile the situation if she would do what she was asked. She didn't. End of story.
To address the gag order I am so sick of hearing about , again, Calvin you are correct. That is standard procedure for someone in her position. Most organizations are smart enough to know when someone is fired or let go or a big blow up of some kind happens, there is a fairly big probablity that the one on the receiving end is going to run off and make all kinds of accusations and allegations against the company. Standard Procedure.
My question would be what is the big deal anyway about signing it? She never adhered to it anyway so get over it.
As to the remarks Clay continues to make about 3abn keeping her from ministering. where is the proof? How many letters or emails does he have or anyone else for that matter where 3abn is telling people not to let her come? Where is all the documentation from 3abn to all of these churches? Certainly in this mess they would have surfaced sooner or later if there was such a campaign. Also to say this has kept her from making a living is crazy. Many of us do whatever jobs we can to put food on the table. It may not be your first choice but you do what you gotta do... Is LS any different? If she feels she isn't welcome to minister in adventist churches, go somewhere else. If she doesn't want to do that then get a regular job like normal people. I agree with you Clay and Inga. Go to walmart or stores at the mall to pay the bills, and save your ministering to side work like giving people bible studies or passing out tracts. Yes, by her own actions, the princess was dethroned. You reap what you sow, time to carry on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #107

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

WWJD,

If he stepped down, would he voluntarily reveal all his assets, including whatever profits he made from his book deals, so that it can be determined if he needs to pay anything back to 3ABN?

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]188476[/snapback]

If I will, will you?

Bob, cut out the same old stuff. You have put yourself in the limelight, Lee has not. If you and Joy want your 10 minutes of fame then get ready to be scrutinized in the same manner that you have scrutinized all the other players in this story. They have been cut down with slander, malice, half truths which are then lies, btw, character assassination, insinuation, manipulation of words and innuendo. Not to mention that you have dug around to find people that you have been told had an axe to grind for whatever reason, and have used whatever they have told you as gospel. Never questioning their motives or intent. That includes your main source.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #109

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

WWJD,

Main source? Tommy? Clem #1? Clem #2? Clem #3? Danny? Dryden? Mom #1? Her son? Mom #2? Her son? Linda? Dunning? Mom never quoted? Walt Thompson?

I think probably I have relied more on Danny than any other person as far as sources go. Yes, he probably does have an ax to grind.

I don't run a 501©3, and don't have to answer to anyone regarding the taking in of donations since I don't do that. Apples and oranges.

And I'm still married to the lovely wife that pushed me down the aisle of the hospital chapel many years ago, the one who said, "For better or for worse," the one who thought, "We'll get the worst over first."

Apples and oranges. In fact, why don't we finish discussing the 3ABN thing and come up with a resolution before tackling me. Read the Bible from cover to cover. David when Nathan raised concerns against him didn't start picking Nathan apart. People that are men and women after God's own heart don't do that.

The wise accept rebuke gladly. It's fools who shut their ears and refuse to hear. That's what Scripture says. Right?

This post has been edited by Pickle: Mar 28 2007, 06:50 PM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Mar 28 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #110

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]188566[/snapback]

As far as the allegation that she was fired because they got a divorce. That is ridiculous also. She was fired because she would not comply to the repeated requests of the board to "knock off" what she was doing.

Let's talk about what Linda was doing. If you know more of what she was doing then this, you will need some evidence to supply. If you have no such evidence, then the following is what we know.

Linda Shelton was getting help for her son, Nathan Moore. Nathan was addicted to drugs. It was never the jurisdiction of the 3ABN Board of Directors to interfere with the relationship between Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, Nathan Moore, and Nathan's mother, Linda Shelton.

Let me repeat this: It was never the 3ABN Board's jurisdiction to decide, on their own, the contents of the doctor-patient relationship, the communications between those parties, or to decide where the lines would be drawn, or to even make a comment upon it, or to pass judgement on it.

The 3ABN Board of Directors likely stepped way beyond the boundaries of their positions as board members of a corporation, by interfering in this matter.

As I have said, previously, I believe that when the chips were down, the 3ABN Board and 3ABN management failed Linda and her son, Nathan.

This is all we "know" about what Linda was doing. If you know more, present the evidence, but don't issue vague statements about "knocking off what she was doing" unless you are prepared to support that statement with hard evidence. After three years, we've seen no evidence, because there is none. And Linda has demanded that it be made public. So there's no excuse to "protect Linda" by hiding that "defensible" evidence any longer.

This is what fair-minded Adventists would like to see: If there is evidence, present it. Having no evidence, 3ABN, as a Christian organization, should apologize and make restitution.

Pete

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 28 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #111

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 28 2007, 05:13 PM) [snapback]188574[/snapback]

And I'm still married to the lovely wife that pushed me down the aisle rofl1.gif of the hospital chapel many years ago, the one who said, "For better or for worse," the one who thought, "We'll get the worst over first."

I love this Bob! Thanks for the smile!!!! I wonder if most women don't kinda-sorta well-a-little-bit-maybe do that! You know, help 'm out a bit!

I had never heard that last part! That is very encouraging actually, as I learned in premarital counseling that it actually takes a good 25 years to really know your spouse....and when my husband screws up, and then says, "well, remember I get 25 years", I always kindly (me smiling now) REMIND HIM, "you don't wait till it's 25 years and then start!!"

The wise accept rebuke gladly. It's fools who shut their ears and refuse to hear. That's what Scripture says. Right?

Such a cool verse - to accept rebuking gladly??? I hope we are all willing to do this in our christian experience, because it is important to our spiritual growth!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 05:48 PM) [snapback]188566[/snapback]

She was fired because she would not comply to the repeated requests of the board to "knock off" what she was doing.

WWJD,

Could you elaborate on this? http://www.Save3ABN.com/ is suggesting that there never was an opportunity for the board to ask Linda to do or not do anything, since apparently the only board meeting to take up the issue was the very board meeting that fired her.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 28 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #113

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 28 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]188585[/snapback]
I love this Bob! Thanks for the smile!!!! I wonder if most women don't kinda-sorta well-a-little-bit-maybe do that! You know, help 'm out a bit!

I had never heard that last part! That is very encouraging actually, as I learned in premarital counseling that it actually takes a good 25 years to really know your spouse....and when my husband screws up, and then says, "well, remember I get 25 years", I always kindly (me smiling now) REMIND HIM, "you don't wait till it's 25 years and then start!!"

My apologies. I left a few details out that leave you in the dark.

She pushed me down the hospital chapel aisle in a reclining wheelchair. The cast on one of my legs was one of our guest registers. She then nursed me back to health over three months.

"For better or for worse." "We'll get the worse over first," she thought. At least I could still say, "I do," and all that family had come in from so many miles away.

I got someone who will stick by my side through the typical thick and thin of earth's trials. Blessed indeed.

It was odd, though, looking at other people's wedding albums afterwards and seeing everyone smiling. It was really odd. Took a long time to get used to that. Of course, I was smiling that day. But I was the exception. We did get one picture where she, me, and the preacher were all smiling.

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ Mar 28 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]188583[/snapback]

Let's talk about what Linda was doing. If you know more of what she was doing then this, you will need some evidence to supply. If you have no such evidence, then the following is what we know.

Linda Shelton was getting help for her son, Nathan Moore. Nathan was addicted to drugs. It was never the jurisdiction of the 3ABN Board of Directors to interfere with the relationship between Dr. Arild Abrahamsen, Nathan Moore, and Nathan's mother, Linda Shelton.

Let me repeat this: It was never the 3ABN Board's jurisdiction to decide, on their own, the contents of the doctor-patient relationship, the communications between those parties, or to decide where the lines would be drawn, or to even make a comment upon it, or to pass judgement on it.

The 3ABN Board of Directors likely stepped way beyond the boundaries of their positions as board members of a corporation, by interfering in this matter.

As I have said, previously, I believe that when the chips were down, the 3ABN Board and 3ABN management failed Linda and her son, Nathan.

This is all we "know" about what Linda was doing. If you know more, present the evidence, but don't issue vague statements about "knocking off what she was doing" unless you are prepared to support that statement with hard evidence. After three years, we've seen no evidence, because there is none. And Linda has demanded that it be made public. So there's no excuse to "protect Linda" by hiding that "defensible" evidence any longer.

This is what fair-minded Adventists would like to see: If there is evidence, present it. Having no evidence, 3ABN, as a Christian organization, should apologize and make restitution.
Pete

Excellent points, Pete.

+Quote Post
lookin4truth
post Mar 28 2007, 07:44 PM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,634

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 28 2007, 01:50 PM) [snapback]188466[/snapback]

Yes I am serious. Linda's ministry was not beating people over the head with the Sabbath. She recorded Christian music and wrote devotional books. She could marketed this to the Christian community. Like Danny was all powerful to keep her out of Christian book stores.
Yeah, I know man. But I got to pick my spots when I can. Like when I got a slow day at work tongue.gif

Calvin,

I really appreciate your thought on this. Jesus did not say to take the gospel as far as the inside of our church. He said, "Go into all the world".

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 28 2007, 09:34 PM
Post #115

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 07:48 PM) [snapback]188566[/snapback]

Calvin, it is hard for me to understand why you are one of the few on here who get it. 3abn does not belond to LS or DS. It is a corporation. Danny cannot name the amount of money that she should receive, because he doesn't receive it so how can he split it with her? He receives a salary, she received a salary, (a larger one than he) the end. What 3abn is worth is 3abn's no matter who runs it. All 3abn assets belong to 3abn, not Danny not Linda. Why can't anyone understand that? If DS stepped down he wouldn't get a portion of what 3abn is worth. He can't. It belongs to the corporation. He would get whatever amount the 3abn board and any attorneys involved deemed to be a reasonable amount of severence for 25 years of service.

As far as the allegation that she was fired because they got a divorce. That is ridiculous also. She was fired because she would not comply to the repeated requests of the board to "knock off" what she was doing. Why? For the sake of the ministry. She could not continue the path she was on and still be lifted up as a shining example for others to watch. Many here have decided she didn't do anything wrong. Well, after seeing, talking and hearing things that others here have not been privy to, the board came to a different conclusion. How could they not, when she refused to stop doing what they ask her to stop doing. Then told her to stop doing. She was fired for open defiance against a board action that they felt strongly she was guilty of. She refused or ignored the offers to "work with her", to help her resolve the situation, and their willingness to reconcile the situation if she would do what she was asked. She didn't. End of story.

To address the gag order I am so sick of hearing about , again, Calvin you are correct. That is standard procedure for someone in her position. Most organizations are smart enough to know when someone is fired or let go or a big blow up of some kind happens, there is a fairly big probablity that the one on the receiving end is going to run off and make all kinds of accusations and allegations against the company. Standard Procedure.

My question would be what is the big deal anyway about signing it? She never adhered to it anyway so get over it.

As to the remarks Clay continues to make about 3abn keeping her from ministering. where is the proof? How many letters or emails does he have or anyone else for that matter where 3abn is telling people not to let her come? Where is all the documentation from 3abn to all of these churches? Certainly in this mess they would have surfaced sooner or later if there was such a campaign. Also to say this has kept her from making a living is crazy. Many of us do whatever jobs we can to put food on the table. It may not be your first choice but you do what you gotta do... Is LS any different? If she feels she isn't welcome to minister in adventist churches, go somewhere else. If she doesn't want to do that then get a regular job like normal people. I agree with you Clay and Inga. Go to walmart or stores at the mall to pay the bills, and save your ministering to side work like giving people bible studies or passing out tracts. Yes, by her own actions, the princess was dethroned. You reap what you sow, time to carry on.

I brought this up before and nobody ever really answered:

L.S. wrote in Sept 2004: "the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” and "The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations."

From September 17, 2004 - December 01, 2005 [15 mos] this is what was published on her website:

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A:... I really felt that my ministry was over. But one evening the Lord brought a song to my remembrance that I had not sung in at least 15 years. The song says, “Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost I pray; for the millions who are lost and cannot find their way. Melt my calloused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost.” As I softly sang the verses and choruses of this song, the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” The Lord has confirmed this with other incidents as well. I told the Lord that especially under the circumstances, He would have to open the doors and “clean up the mess.” He said he would do this.

As well as writing the newsletters and magazines at 3ABN, I was also in charge of the TV production studios since the very beginning of 3ABN. I formatted new programs and chose hosts and guests for the programs seen on 3ABN. Additionally, I was directly involved in the management of the 3 production studios and the Production Truck, which obtained programming on the road. Especially considering my experience is unique in the SDA Church, I feel that I need to use this experience for the Lord. The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people
Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!------------- end quote

On December 01, 2005 the webpage was changed with no explanation (that I am aware of). It now reads:

Q: What are you doing now and what are your plans for the future?

A: Ministry is what my life is about. I go where the Lord opens the doors in a speaking, singing and ministering.ministry.

It sounds like she's rather busy, internet searches show her appearances and engagements.

She is apparently able to buy a home, pay her bills, eat and still travel all over including to Europe, all without a job...

Considering all that I have read here from the 3ABN accusers about how she has been persecuted and blocked from engagements,and also considering those who may have sent donations to Linda,
It would be nice to hear their explanation of what happened to any donations during that 15 mos, and why she gave up on and changed plans after claiming the Lord had told her this is what she was to do.

How did 3ABN block her from that? And if the Lord did call her to do that, then who could stop her, or stand in her way??? blink.gif

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 28 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #116

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

TVsnack.gif

Sure would love to try those Skrimp... can I have some? Hope they are popcorn skrimp. Sounds yummy.

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Mar 28 2007, 09:47 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
mozart
post Mar 28 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #117

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]188571[/snapback]

Bob, cut out the same old stuff. You have put yourself in the limelight, Lee has not. If you and Joy want your 10 minutes of fame then get ready to be scrutinized in the same manner that you have scrutinized all the other players in this story. They have been cut down with slander, malice, half truths which are then lies, btw, character assassination, insinuation, manipulation of words and innuendo. Not to mention that you have dug around to find people that you have been told had an axe to grind for whatever reason, and have used whatever they have told you as gospel. Never questioning their motives or intent. That includes your main source.

wwjd, please change your s/n or your attitude. they are contradictory. ty

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Mar 29 2007, 12:15 AM) [snapback]188652[/snapback]

wwjd, please change your s/n or your attitude. they are contradictory. ty

Sorry, no. I believe that bob would have been one of those moneychangers that Jesus through out of the temple.

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 07:48 PM)

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 28 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]188616[/snapback]

I brought this up before and nobody ever really answered:

L.S. wrote in Sept 2004: "the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” and "The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations."

From September 17, 2004 - December 01, 2005 [15 mos] this is what was published on her website:

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A:... I really felt that my ministry was over. But one evening the Lord brought a song to my remembrance that I had not sung in at least 15 years. The song says, “Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost I pray; for the millions who are lost and cannot find their way. Melt my calloused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost.” As I softly sang the verses and choruses of this song, the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” The Lord has confirmed this with other incidents as well. I told the Lord that especially under the circumstances, He would have to open the doors and “clean up the mess.” He said he would do this.

As well as writing the newsletters and magazines at 3ABN, I was also in charge of the TV production studios since the very beginning of 3ABN. I formatted new programs and chose hosts and guests for the programs seen on 3ABN. Additionally, I was directly involved in the management of the 3 production studios and the Production Truck, which obtained programming on the road. Especially considering my experience is unique in the SDA Church, I feel that I need to use this experience for the Lord. The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people
Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!------------- end quote

On December 01, 2005 the webpage was changed with no explanation (that I am aware of). It now reads:

Q: What are you doing now and what are your plans for the future?

A: Ministry is what my life is about. I go where the Lord opens the doors in a speaking, singing and ministering.ministry.

It sounds like she's rather busy, internet searches show her appearances and engagements.

She is apparently able to buy a home, pay her bills, eat and still travel all over including to Europe, all without a job...

Considering all that I have read here from the 3ABN accusers about how she has been persecuted and blocked from engagements,and also considering those who may have sent donations to Linda,
It would be nice to hear their explanation of what happened to any donations during that 15 mos, and why she gave up on and changed plans after claiming the Lord had told her this is what she was to do.

How did 3ABN block her from that? And if the Lord did call her to do that, then who could stop her, or stand in her way??? blink.gif

I have been asked that same question by several people. What happened to the donated money and how has being on a "free" vacation for the last 3 years be persecution. I would take that kind of mistreatment any day no.gif no.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 28 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #119

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 28 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]188654[/snapback]

Sorry, no. I believe that bob would have been one of those moneychangers that Jesus through out of the temple.

my my, you are brutal. and wrong. oh so wrong. sad.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 28 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #120

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 29 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]188655[/snapback]

my my, you are brutal. and wrong. oh so wrong. sad.gif

That won't play here ssom. where were you when the 3abn defenders have been called demons and Satan. Now that's brutal.

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church