Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13079&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:45:02 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

21 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dannyshelton.com, Huh?
LadyTenor
post Mar 29 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #136

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 29 2007, 05:40 PM) [snapback]188777[/snapback]

Both taluses in the ankles fractured, the end of the right tibia shattered, the tip of the right condyle of the lower jaw broken, two upper teeth knocked out, all three days before the wedding with but three miles out of 90 to go to be with my fiance.

I had recently read an article about reimplanting teeth, and so after I came to and realized the situation, I kept telling everyone I could to find those two teeth. Four were missing, two were found. Where were the other two? Back to the wrecked VW Beetle some went to try to find them, the Beetle with the full gas tank that had burst, the tank that didn't burst into flames as some people walked up to gape, only to be told by the Dr. who happened by to put their cigarettes out.

Well, the dentist found them in the emergency room. Two were knocked out. The missing two were there all along, knocked up into the upper jaw.

Have mercy!!! And this was an auto accident?!

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Mar 29 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Mar 29 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]188791[/snapback]

Have mercy!!! And this was an auto accident?!

Even on Thanksgiving morning, watch out for those low boy trailers parked across country roads before sunup, especially the ones that block your shoulder, without flares or flags. Even when you only have a mile of pavement left to go.

Good thing it was a lowboy. If it had been higher, the car might have made it under all the way, at least the bottom part of the car.

I really liked that Beetle, but I've never gotten another one.

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 29 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 29 2007, 06:31 AM) [snapback]188676[/snapback]

wwjd,
Were you at the May, 2004 3abn campmeeting? I heard Danny using the term "demons" when refering to Johann and the Dr. being in the audience. Was that brutal?

I was and I didn't hear him say that, but if he did can you blame him? Him and his wife have just split, then in walks the man he believes his having a relationship with his wife and has already told him not to show up at campmeeting. Any man who does something like that should expect shock and suspicion. Any normal person would think "they can't be here for any other reason than to make trouble." And, if he was there to make trouble and distract while services were going on, yes he could be thought of as a demon. A demon because he is seeing your wife and a demon for having the audacity to show his face in a public spiritual meeting where the husband is up front, live on tv trying to speak.

PB where was your indignation when I and Aletheia were called demons and satan not once, but several times on this very board. And that, was just for voiceing our opinions. No where near what the doc was doing. Apply the same measuring stick pb.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 29 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #139

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]188801[/snapback]

I was and I didn't hear him say that, but if he did can you blame him? Him and his wife have just split, then in walks the man he believes his having a relationship with his wife and has already told him not to show up at campmeeting. Any man who does something like that should expect shock and suspicion. Any normal person would think "they can't be here for any other reason than to make trouble." And, if he was there to make trouble and distract while services were going on, yes he could be thought of as a demon. A demon because he is seeing your wife and a demon for having the audacity to show his face in a public spiritual meeting where the husband is up front, live on tv trying to speak.

PB where was your indignation when I and Aletheia were called demons and satan not once, but several times on this very board. And that, was just for voiceing our opinions. No where near what the doc was doing. Apply the same measuring stick pb.

Haven't I heard this explanation almost verbatum already somewhere else??

And, you might be more careful to keep your ID's straight as you seem to have twin personalities here...I think it was when you were WWJD you said "called demons and satan" and as you see, PB was writing to WWJD...hmm. scratchchin.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #140

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Oh my! Mercy! I agree, God definitely has a plan for your life.

QUOTE(Pickle @ Mar 29 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]188777[/snapback]

Both taluses in the ankles fractured, the end of the right tibia shattered, the tip of the right condyle of the lower jaw broken, two upper teeth knocked out, all three days before the wedding with but three miles out of 90 to go to be with my fiance.

I had recently read an article about reimplanting teeth, and so after I came to and realized the situation, I kept telling everyone I could to find those two teeth. Four were missing, two were found. Where were the other two? Back to the wrecked VW Beetle some went to try to find them, the Beetle with the full gas tank that had burst, the tank that didn't burst into flames as some people walked up to gape, only to be told by the Dr. who happened by to put their cigarettes out.

Well, the dentist found them in the emergency room. Two were knocked out. The missing two were there all along, knocked up into the upper jaw.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 29 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #141

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 30 2007, 01:13 AM) [snapback]188801[/snapback]

Let me explain again, since you missed it last time. Both Arild and I had received invitations to come to the Camp Meeting in 2004. I first saw the email from Danny warning me not to attend when I returned to Norway. But you seem to know a lot more about me than I do. Who gives you that knowledge?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Mar 29 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #142

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 29 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]188803[/snapback]

Haven't I heard this explanation almost verbatum already somewhere else??

And, you might be more careful to keep your ID's straight as you seem to have twin personalities here...I think it was when you were WWJD you said "called demons and satan" and as you see, PB was writing to WWJD...hmm. scratchchin.gif

no hmmm here. To simplify for you. Most of us 3abn defenders have been called demons. We don't cry about it.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 29 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #143

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 07:10 PM) [snapback]188821[/snapback]

no hmmm here. To simplify for you. Most of us 3abn defenders have been called demons. We don't cry about it.

no not most... let's be clear... Re' referred to just a few of the those who defend Danny as demons... not most... a few.... one or two, three at the most... unless you are suggesting that only 3 people are defending him.... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 06:50 PM
Post #144

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

****Ok, ok people! Nobody here IS a demon or satan. However, we can and have on occassion been used for their cause. If I am nto mistaken I believe everybody at one time or another has been accused of working for the forces of evil. let's call it even and let it go!****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 29 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #145

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Just one point of clarification, BS. Now was Danny involved in the 'incident" you viewed from afar, or was he on the stage? I ask because I can see if you were trying to read the lips of those in the "incident" that you might miss what was being said from the podium. dunno.gif
QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 03:13 PM) [snapback]188801[/snapback]

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 29 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #146

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Bystander @ Mar 29 2007, 03:13 PM) [snapback]188801[/snapback]

Bystander,
Where was my indignation? It was probably in the same place it was when you called watchbird the serpent of Eden, in two different posts - just sitting back and waiting for Clay or Di to take care of it.

When someone lives in the spiritual realm, as Danny claims to, certainly he would be able to stand back and realize that even if his wife was doing everything he feared she was, those two men out in the audience were not demons but souls that Jesus died for, just like every other sinful one of us.

If it would make you feel any better, I would be glad to do what I do with my grandkids when one calls the other a name:

You would come into my sitting room, tears streaming down your face and say "Grandma, PrincessDrRe called me a demon!" I would give you a big hug and then ask you "Are you a demon? You know, just because DrRe calls you a demon, it doesn't make you one. Right?" And then you would smile, dry your eyes and say "Yes, Grandma."

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Mar 29 2007, 10:37 PM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 29 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #147

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 29 2007, 10:06 PM) [snapback]188851[/snapback]

If it would make you feel any better, I would be glad to do what I do with my grandkids when one calls the other a name:

You would come into my sitting room, tears streaming down your face and say "Grandma, PrincessDrRe called me a demon!" I would give you a big hug and then ask you "Are you a demon? You know, just because DrRe calls you a demon, it doesn't make you one. Right?" And then you would smile, dry your eyes and say "Yes, Grandma."

PB, thankyou.gif

What a nice reminder.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 30 2007, 04:07 AM
Post #148

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

Danny knew all along that Linda had not had an affair with the Doctor or anyone else. How? He fabricated the whole story out of thin air. Danny did his best to make it appear other than it was, but his house built of fictional cards is beginning to crumble. Bystander, I am sure you had a ringside seat to the entire spectacle. Once the truth about Danny comes out in a court of law, alot of people's eyes will be opened. So, come on Danny, bring on the lawsuits, everyone is waiting.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Mar 30 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #149

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Awww.... come on now... we will be sitting here a year from now waiting for Danny to sue...

and another year....

and another year...

dunno.gif

Danny does not want his books to be opened.

(just my opinion)

Have a wonderful weekend folks

(just my wish for ALL)

Rosyroi
@}---;---;-----

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Mar 30 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #150

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 28 2007, 09:46 AM) [snapback]188388[/snapback]

Calvin, you are allowing the noise to obscure the simple but important fact that for someone whose vocation is Christian ministry, an unresolved allegation of overt sin makes one virtually unhireable in that vocation. Her witness and credibility as a minister of the gospel is contingent upon her name and reputation...and as long as that allegation remains unrefuted ( it's being denied is insufficient; exoneration is required ) her ability to to work is severely impinged... if not completely blocked.

awesumtenor' continues:'Mar 28 2007, 12:13 PM'
Which is your prerogstive...[to believe her ability to work has not been severly impinged] but the fact that churches are still being instructed to not allow her to speak or sing says otherwise.
Her problems do not stem from a lack of faith...
You cant be serious. You think someone who has been steeped in this church will just pick up and go to the Baptist church down the street to minister there knowing they embrace doctrine Adventism believes to be error and not of God? BTW... if she is blocked in Adventist circles... and there is extensive evidence that she has been and continues to be... then her ability to work is, in fact, impinged.
Try this... growing up in that single parent home working to get out of the 'hood and you are accused by someone powerful of something heinous... something you did not do, but because of the person making the accusation, the inclination of people is to believe you guilty until you prove otherwise... dont you think that will have a seriously adverse effect on your succeeding?
In His service,
Mr. J

princessdi Mar 28 2007, 11:29 AM
I also agree with Kevin, while these allegations go un answered and unresolved, Linda is inhibited in her ability to make aliving for herself in her chosen profession.

well others are claiming differently, as is Linda Herself

From Sister right above both your posts:
"a number of definite appointments and other additional opportunities to minister within the SDA church are now opening up for Linda. At this time she is in preparation for speaking and singing appointments."

From the what's happening with Linda thread:

Johann Feb 13 2007, 12:12 AM:
I think Linda is exceedingly busy these days. You might find out why within a week or two.

Observer Feb 13 2007, 07:15 AM Post #131
I agree. She is busy. She is getting on with her life. She maly surprise some of you yet, or perhaps not, as some of you think you know what is going on with her.

sonshineonme Mar 27 2007, 09:28 PM Post #133
I agree! She is busy, and I think it's a great thing for her! I like seeing her excited about possibilities and the invitations she has received! I'm personally excited about some things coming up for her! There is nothing like God's timing!
============================

And again:

I brought this up before and nobody ever really answered:

L.S. wrote in Sept 2004: "the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” and "The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations."

From September 17, 2004 - December 01, 2005 [15 mos] this is what was published on her website:

Q: What are your plans for the future?

A:... I really felt that my ministry was over. But one evening the Lord brought a song to my remembrance that I had not sung in at least 15 years. The song says, “Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost I pray; for the millions who are lost and cannot find their way. Melt my calloused heart with love no matter what the cost. Lord, please move me with compassion for the lost.” As I softly sang the verses and choruses of this song, the Holy Spirit drew so near to my heart and said, “I’m not finished with you yet, you will work for Me.” The Lord has confirmed this with other incidents as well. I told the Lord that especially under the circumstances, He would have to open the doors and “clean up the mess.” He said he would do this.

As well as writing the newsletters and magazines at 3ABN, I was also in charge of the TV production studios since the very beginning of 3ABN. I formatted new programs and chose hosts and guests for the programs seen on 3ABN. Additionally, I was directly involved in the management of the 3 production studios and the Production Truck, which obtained programming on the road. Especially considering my experience is unique in the SDA Church, I feel that I need to use this experience for the Lord. The Lord has laid on my heart to begin a production studio which will produce Christ-centered programs on a full-time basis. These programs can be shown on other networks and local Christian stations. One thing I learned at 3ABN is that there is never too many Christian programs. There is a huge demand for high quality Christ-centered programs that bring God’s message to the hearts of searching people
Already I have been approached by some who are willing to support this production studio. Although their funding is not available right now, their desire to help has encouraged me so much...and I’m ready to get started. It is estimated that the legal work to obtain a non-profit status in Illinois will cost approximately 5-6 thousand dollars. This is the first step. If the Lord is laying a burden on your heart to help with this stepping stone of faith, please send your donations to P.O. Box 2202, Carbondale, IL 62902. THANK YOU so much!!------------- end quote

On December 01, 2005 the webpage was changed with no explanation (that I am aware of). It now reads:

Q: What are you doing now and what are your plans for the future?

A: Ministry is what my life is about. I go where the Lord opens the doors in a speaking, singing and ministering.ministry.

It sounds like she's rather busy, internet searches show her appearances and engagements.

She is apparently able to buy a home, pay her bills, eat and still travel all over including to Europe, all without a job...

Considering all that I have read here from the 3ABN accusers about how she has been persecuted and blocked from engagements,and also considering those who may have sent donations to Linda,
It would be nice to hear their explanation of what happened to any donations during that 15 mos, and why she gave up on and changed plans after claiming the Lord had told her this is what she was to do.

How did 3ABN block her from that? And if the Lord did call her to do that, then who could stop her, or stand in her way???

And if she claims she has a ministry and goes where the Lord opens doors for her, why are some unable to see that, and complaining that the doors are still shut??

Mr Josey???

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Mar 30 2007, 01:11 PM

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:45 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church