Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:44 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
calvin
post Mar 27 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #151

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Mar 27 2007, 07:45 AM) [snapback]188136[/snapback]

Have you verified these claims? Or are you assuming the sensational nature of them will be sufficient to make Gailon back off and thus you are not concerned with whether they are in fact true and neither have nor intend to verify them.

If you have not, then you are making an allegation based on hearsay... which seems to be a common thread in the dispatches from your camp. None of you is ever an actual participant in any of the things you dredge up... you just heard it from a source you are declaring credible without independent verification on your part and without the necessary information required for others to either confirm or refute it.

Scripture has a term for such... several, in fact.

In His service,
Mr. J
" A man may sink by such slow degrees that, long after he is a devil, he may go on being a good churchman or a good dissenter, and think himself a good Christian." - Gordon MacDonald

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Observer @ Mar 27 2007, 07:53 AM) [snapback]188139[/snapback]

O. K. You have asked me to respond:

I have followed as many of the links that I could find. I found the posting on "atomorrow" that you referenced above, by a John Alfke. A review of Mr. Alfke's bio clearly shows that he is haveing fun, and likely going beyond the truth with overstatements. Do we relly take seriously his question regarding the 72 virgins, and his claim to be a Chipendale dancer? I do not think so.

But, after all of this, I can not find any Internet link to the issues that he claims may be found on the Internet, and that you reference.

If you seriously want people to respond, you need to provide us withe the origonal Internet links. If you would do that, your request that we (I) respond would be a valid one. If you can give me the origonal Internet source, and/or the source (if that is applicable) for the Internet reference, I wll attempt to follow it down, and comment on it.

I can not be considered to make a valid comment on something that you do not provide a reference source for me to review. Right now your reference is probably third hand, or more, and comes by way of an individual who has contaminated his credibility with a comment (joking I suppose) regarding 72 virgins, and more.

FHB,

As a follow up to both Kevin and Observer posts. When you orginally PMed me asking permission to post this, I asked you provide an Internet link to support the charges. You did not do that, you posted it anyway without me granting you permission. Needless to say, I allowed it anyway.

You certainly come have helped your cause by providing support for your statements aganist Joy. BTW, don't surprised if your owe creditibility comes into question by posting what I consider to be unsupported romors that could be considered libelious mud slinging on your part to discredit Joy.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #152

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 12:18 PM) [snapback]188202[/snapback]

I am not Gailon Joy and this topic is not about my credibility. It does not appear that the OP in the thread is being addressed either.

Thank you for listening.

it has been addressed... it is apparent to all who are able to read and comprehend that before this thread was started, you got a email, and posted that email which was in part about Mr. Joy's methods..... that email went on to suggest that Mr. Joy's life be plastered over the internet...

Then comes this thread.... attempting to do just that... yeah its been addressed and those who have read and understood, understand clearly....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #153

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Sorry, Cindy try again. The email states your intention. I don't have to guess it is right here(emphasis mine):

"Great thread Cindy. Your OP was great and illicted the expected response . . . stone throwing, character assassination, etc.

You posted something knowing what the response would be. Nothing about whatever thread claimed to be about, but to cause confusion. If you knew that, and clearly you did, you should not have posted it to begin with, unless your goal was to cause that precise effect. And you were successful and got a pat on the back for it from..............Charlie...maybe........he used to call the Angels, I guess with the information age, he has moved to emails. giggle.gif The part about Charlie is just a joke, please don't over react. So go on Gurl, tell the truth and shame the devil!

And then there is this part:

..........I wonder how he would feel if his entire life were posted on the Internet for public review?"

...and now we have this thread.........Come on now, you don't have to even be a conpiracy theorist to catch this one...........

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 27 2007, 09:18 AM) [snapback]188202[/snapback]

Diane, respectfully you can't possibly know my motive and intent. And you don't know what I do, and that is that no one knew ahead of time what I was going to write about or post. No one knew ahead of time why I posted it, nor did I discuss it beforehand with anyone.

The e-mail was in response to what I had written because that individual had just read it, and knew nothing about it before then.

Why was the replies and responses to what Iposted expected?

Well when the same type of replies and arguments are given over and over, you expect it. That's it plain and simple.

Now for someone who keeps advising me to read what's written and accusing me of not being able to comprehend that, It may suprise you to know, I often have that same opinion of you on reading what you post to me, such as the above.

Please try for one moment to accept what I just explained, and then read what actually was written with that in mind.

""Great thread Cindy. Your OP was great and illicted the expected response . . . stone throwing, character assassination, etc.

Nobody offered anything to refute your point, in fact they never addressed your point at all, instead trying to turn it into a personal attack on your integrity and character (guess the rules are out the window already!) ""
I respectfully ask that the "things that make you go hmmm..." thread be reopened, and all these posts about the letter which was posted in it, be moved there.

I am not Gailon Joy and this topic is not about my credibility. It does not appear that the OP in the thread is being addressed either.

Thank you for listening.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #154

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

The email in question stated this:
"There is new material on Pickled's web site. It includes Danny's financial affidavit. Nothing for Linda is posted for comparison. More evidence of the unbalanced approach the man uses. I wonder how he would feel if his entire life were posted on the Internet for public review?"

We know that sav3abn is Mr. Joy's website, not Bob's.... So then everything stated by this person in this email is in reference to Mr. Joy and not Bob because it is Mr. Joy's website.... thus, the statement "I wonder how he would feel if his entire life were posted on the Internet for public review?" must refer to Mr. Joy and not Bob... since again the website belongs to Mr. Joy.....

Those who have read and understood... understand this....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 27 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 AM) [snapback]188093[/snapback]

Pickle--start a new thread or pm Bystander about this--we are not interested in it or how or when FHB went to church

You are trying to change the topic again....tsk tsk!!!

Lee,

I don't know who you refer to as "we", but I would like to reserve the right to speak for myself...

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #156

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 08:41 AM) [snapback]188164[/snapback]

Di, Sera, Jnana15, SSOM, PB, Dr Re, Rosyroi, Lookin4Truth, this one is at my place. I just cleaned the grill. Have you ever had roasted medusa? Only meat i am providing. On the other hand, I could also invite all the chocoholics for the first meeting as I am willing to share my stash.....

Oh yes, hostess gifts like watches are optional..... ohmy.gif

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif
PS .....Di I love the smilie notworthy.gif

Count on me!! And sometimes, it's nice just to be spontaneous! Best laid plans, happy.gif don't ya know and all that! And don't leave me out of any of the meeting/parties that involve chocolate! Being the chocoholic that I am...I don't miss any party that involves some chocolate...and I guess if you share your stash, I can bring some out of mine too! I would hate to come empty handed!

As important chocolate is to me (and it is very important, bugs or no bugs - did I say that)I think it's the special on the menu and the company that would be the the most inviting! Hmm, grilled medusa? You know, I'm trying to do the vegetarian thing (again) but I can put that off a while longer...it would be worth it! But, I better tell Ya, I don't care for crow. It's yucky.yucky.gif
Had a small piece once...I wouldn't advise it. nono.gif

P.S. I have some other friends that are just itching to join us, would that be all right with you and the others? I'm sure bear would like to come! He'll eat almost anything! I hate to leave anyone out of such a delightful party! rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 27 2007, 12:12 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 27 2007, 12:28 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]188164[/snapback]

Di, Sera, Jnana15, SSOM, PB, Dr Re, Rosyroi, Lookin4Truth, this one is at my place. I just cleaned the grill. Have you ever had roasted medusa? Only meat i am providing. On the other hand, I could also invite all the chocoholics for the first meeting as I am willing to share my stash.....

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif

The grill might get too hot to roast on blowup.gif roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
sister
post Mar 27 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #158

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 27 2007, 01:08 PM) [snapback]188216[/snapback]

Count on me!! And sometimes, it's nice just to be spontaneous! Best laid plans, happy.gif don't ya know and all that! And don't leave me out of any of the meeting/parties that involve chocolate! Being the chocoholic that I am...I don't miss any party that involves some chocolate...and I guess if you share your stash, I can bring some out of mine too! I would hate to come empty handed!

As important chocolate is to me (and it is very important, bugs or no bugs - did I say that)I think it's the special on the menu and the company that would be the the most inviting! Hmm, grilled medusa? You know, I'm trying to do the vegetarian thing (again) but I can put that off a while longer...it would be worth it! But, I better tell Ya, I don't care for crow. It's yucky.yucky.gif
Had a small piece once...I wouldn't advise it. nono.gif

P.S. I have some other friends that are just itching to join us, would that be all right with you and the others? I'm sure bear would like to come! He'll eat almost anything! I hate to leave anyone out of such a delightful party! rofl1.gif

Hey, Sonshineonme, you forgot about inviting me! I have an excellent stash of goodies to bring. How about chocolate bunnies? Personally, I prefer the ears. happydance.gif A party sounds like an excellent idea. Don't forget to invite Bystander, it would be nice to finally have a face to go along with his words. Now, Bystander, I am not trying to out you identity, but if you came you could take a group picture for the lawyers. rofl1.gif

Sister

Hey, did anyone invite Johann? Europeans ALWAYS bring a hostess gift when they visit. Do they have chocolate made in Iceland or do they depend upon the Swiss to supply their needs? Johann, what vegie delights do you have in Iceland to share at the party? Make sure you bring your better half, she needs to meet the nice folks at BSDA!

This post has been edited by sister: Mar 27 2007, 12:37 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #159

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 27 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]188222[/snapback]

Hey, Sonshineonme, you forgot about inviting me! I have an excellent stash of goodies to bring. How about chocolate bunnies? Personally, I prefer the ears. happydance.gif A party sounds like an excellent idea. Don't forget to invite Bystander, it would be nice to finally have a face to go along with his words. Now, Bystander, I am not trying to out you identity, but if you came you could take a group picture for the lawyers. rofl1.gif

Sister

Oh no, I didn't forget you!! I had you in mind for sure as one of my itching to come friends! I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on this event!! clapping.gif

Ok..bs you should come too! I think that is a splendid idea!! I would even share my chocolate! Even if he declines, I think he will be there in spirit! I want a few copies of that picture too! It will be most memorable! giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]188166[/snapback]

So they are going to a lot of sites an dposting the same posts? Ok, these people don't work, have no family, friends, pass out tracks.....?

Di are you referring to all those here that are bringing their same old opinions and posts over to the maritime site, the yahoo site, the CF site and trying to rehash over and over. For the life of me I can't figure how they could possibly have a life, a job, a family, or anything else when all their time is spent jumping from one forum to the other telling the same stale tales.
Obviously for some, this is their whole life. Sad isn't it?

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 27 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]188186[/snapback]

See now, you just had to mess up that Kumbayah moment............. no.gif But since you did, go ahead and tell us about that email Clay posted. Chicken marinading anyway, I got time.

NW, PB, have some dip? How about some Propel, got all flavors..........
pepsi.gif

See! Ya'll just went on and started the party without me... roflmao.gif rofl1.gif Thought I had time to take the kid to piano lesson, I'm back now. pepsi.gif TVsnack.gif

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 12:46 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Mar 27 2007, 01:31 PM) [snapback]188222[/snapback]

Sister

I will pass it on to bystander that he is invited. The group picture thing is a great idea. Afterall, it might be the last time you all have an "opportunity" to be together. blink.gif

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 27 2007, 12:51 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Mar 27 2007, 10:41 AM) [snapback]188164[/snapback]

TVsnack.gif pepsi.gif

Hey!

I want to come, too!!! Can I come??? I'll bring something...

smile.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 27 2007, 12:56 PM
Post #164

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Actually, if you had followed the link that was posted you would have seen the post to which I was referring. it was the same one posted here, yesterday. Different screen name, same post, and it was one of your people.

Now, you are running off at the mouth wwjd, but I had to talk long and hard to get your group to even go into the arcade or post to another forum. In fact. BS, initially stated that he was only here to cmbat the false rumars, etc. He then chilled out in the arcade, and I think found he had some fun. As did Cindy and yourself. So it was you all in that condition, the rest of us have been posting to 3ABN and still continuing with our lives. Yes, it was sad, but I am optimistic that it is improving.........What do you think?

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 27 2007, 10:40 AM) [snapback]188225[/snapback]

Di are you referring to all those here that are bringing their same old opinions and posts over to the maritime site, the yahoo site, the CF site and trying to rehash over and over. For the life of me I can't figure how they could possibly have a life, a job, a family, or anything else when all their time is spent jumping from one forum to the other telling the same stale tales.
Obviously for some, this is their whole life. Sad isn't it?

You really need to chill with that one. If y'all got somethin' to do, just do it! This is getting really old.
QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 27 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]188228[/snapback]

I will pass it on to bystander that he is invited. The group picture thing is a great idea. Afterall, it might be the last time you all have an "opportunity" to be together. blink.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #165

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]188190[/snapback]

no not even.... what was interesting was the email that you provided that in essence gave the marching orders to do what you all have tried to do in this thread... i.e. spread Mr. Joy's life all over the internet..... that is what is interesting....

Mr. Joy put his life into play by placing himself in a self appointed limelight...i.e. trashing DS, 3abn and anyone connected to 3abn. This is not about a distraction period. This is about the fact that a man who has no credentials in any form or fashion has placed himself as judge and jury to a world wide ministry. By putting himself in that position we have every right to find out about his ethics, business practices and his claims to being an "innocent convicted embezzler." blink.gif
If anyone on the street can pop up and decide to become a self appointed investigator of whatever place they choose, then put said allegations and lies on the internet, they should be ready for a search into their background. Especially when they had no credibility in the first place.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church