Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13085&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:47:46 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Mr Joy's Creditability, Owner of save3abn.com
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #166

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]188231[/snapback]

Actually, if you had followed the link that was posted you would have seen the post to which I was referring. it was the same one posted here, yesterday. Different screen name, same post, and it was one of your people.

Now, you are running off at the mouth wwjd, but I had to talk long and hard to get your group to even go into the arcade or post to another forum. In fact. BS, initially stated that he was only here to cmbat the false rumars, etc. He then chilled out in the arcade, and I think found he had some fun. As did Cindy and yourself. So it was you all in that condition, the rest of us have been posting to 3ABN and still continuing with our lives. Yes, it was sad, but I am optimistic that it is improving.........What do you think?

You really need to chill with that one. If y'all got somethin' to do, just do it! This is getting really old.

Di... how do we really know they went to the arcade? or if they went they really played some of the games there? I think the arcade would distract them from what they said they are here to do.... the arcade is pretty straight-forward.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #167

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 27 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]188231[/snapback]

Actually, if you had followed the link that was posted you would have seen the post to which I was referring. it was the same one posted here, yesterday. Different screen name, same post, and it was one of your people.

Now, you are running off at the mouth wwjd, but I had to talk long and hard to get your group to even go into the arcade or post to another forum. In fact. BS, initially stated that he was only here to cmbat the false rumars, etc. He then chilled out in the arcade, and I think found he had some fun. As did Cindy and yourself. So it was you all in that condition, the rest of us have been posting to 3ABN and still continuing with our lives. Yes, it was sad, but I am optimistic that it is improving.........What do you think?

You really need to chill with that one. If y'all got somethin' to do, just do it! This is getting really old.

Di, I made a simple statement and stick to it. Regardless of what you were referring to, you brought up the subject. I am simply saying that many here are going elsewhere with this discussion, day in and day out. That takes a lot of time. What is argumentative about that?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 01:02 PM
Post #168

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]188235[/snapback]

Di... how do we really know they went to the arcade? or if they went they really played some of the games there? I think the arcade would distract them from what they said they are here to do.... the arcade is pretty straight-forward.....

Ya, Clay, I was thinking it was some little ones using their id's to play...and all of them in there at once, must have been a hoot of a time! Who knows...kind of a nice way to lurk too....how many windows can you have open anyway??? giggle.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 27 2007, 01:06 PM
Post #169

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 27 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]188233[/snapback]

Mr. Joy put his life into play by placing himself in a self appointed limelight...i.e. trashing DS, 3abn and anyone connected to 3abn. This is not about a distraction period. This is about the fact that a man who has no credentials in any form or fashion has placed himself as judge and jury to a world wide ministry. By putting himself in that position we have every right to find out about his ethics, business practices and his claims to being an "innocent convicted embezzler." blink.gif
If anyone on the street can pop up and decide to become a self appointed investigator of whatever place they choose, then put said allegations and lies on the internet, they should be ready for a search into their background. Especially when they had no credibility in the first place.

more distraction... thank you wwjd for your comments... those who read and understand... understand.... for those who cannot read or read and don't understand let me lend a clue... even IF Mr. Joy is a sleaze... he didn't make Danny do what he did, nor did he make Tommy do what he did.... so taking issue with Mr. Joy is a distraction....

have a great day....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #170

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 27 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]188224[/snapback]

Oh no, I didn't forget you!! I had you in mind for sure as one of my itching to come friends! I knew you wouldn't want to miss out on this event!! clapping.gif

Ok..bs you should come too! I think that is a splendid idea!! I would even share my chocolate! Even if he declines, I think he will be there in spirit! I want a few copies of that picture too! It will be most memorable! giggle.gif

Well, I was thinking, we still need drinks....I know we should have some kool-aid on hand for those that really like it...oh, and what goes well with medusa? NW, any ideas?

May I bring my friends Johann, WB, Beartrap, sister, Ralph, HOTY and I know there are more...oh, I know Bob and Gailon would like to be there....I will check with Greeney and Jnana15, Pete, Gregory, my, the list grows and grows....I keep thinking of people....should be a fine time!

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Mar 27 2007, 01:08 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Mar 27 2007, 01:11 PM
Post #171

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ Mar 27 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]188221[/snapback]

The grill might get too hot to roast on blowup.gif roflmao.gif

Jnana, I have two. One charcoal and one gas. SSOM, with this size party just considering those who are now invited i might need to rent one professional size (and I can have it here in an hour since i have a secret source to get it).

But yes, SSOM invite them all. I have a digital camera and printer handy. I will have HollybyGolly put the scrapbook together.

Did I mention name tags are not optional because party crashers are not allowed?

For now, I am going out to get the yard ready for y'all.

Oh yeah, Sister you can bring the bunnies but I have one of those nice chocolate fountains that hold about 10 pounds of melted chocolate at once. Anything people want to dip in it they are welcome to bring but I will be offering fruit.

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Mar 27 2007, 01:33 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Mar 27 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #172

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Mmmmm!!!! A chocolate fountain! Chunks of banana, strawberries.... yum!

Haystacks! Where are the haystacks? Did ya'll heathens forget that we are Adventists? Thou shalt not forget thy haystacks.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Mar 27 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #173

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 27 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]188207[/snapback]

FHB,

As a follow up to both Kevin and Observer posts. When you orginally PMed me asking permission to post this, I asked you provide an Internet link to support the charges. You did not do that, you posted it anyway without me granting you permission. Needless to say, I allowed it anyway.

You certainly come have helped your cause by providing support for your statements aganist Joy. BTW, don't surprised if your owe creditibility comes into question by posting what I consider to be unsupported romors that could be considered libelious mud slinging on your part to discredit Joy.

Calvin,

I did provide a link in the following paragraph:

The Internet reveals some interesting information. The following claims are made against Mr. Joy by an individual with obvious first hand information of the situation. Both quotes can be found HERE:

The word here was a hyperlink to the post made by a Mr. J. Alfke. As far as my OP being libelious, I do not make the claims merely ask for either refutation or admitance. In case the link was missed by some here it is again -> LINK.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post Mar 27 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #174

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]188235[/snapback]

I know that Cindy was there when I was. Read the reply on Chineese Checkers. spoton.gif My kid is upset because I won't let him play...told him this is grown folks stuff. rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by Jnana15: Mar 27 2007, 01:38 PM

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Mar 27 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #175

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ Mar 27 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]188246[/snapback]

Mmmmm!!!! A chocolate fountain! Chunks of banana, strawberries.... yum!

Haystacks! Where are the haystacks? Did ya'll heathens forget that we are Adventists? Thou shalt not forget thy haystacks.

I'm sure NW has thought of that.... we can arrange for haystacks for those that don't like grilled medusa. That would be the good-hostess thing to do, wouldn't it? yes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 27 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #176

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 27 2007, 02:06 PM) [snapback]188239[/snapback]

more distraction... thank you wwjd for your comments... those who read and understand... understand.... for those who cannot read or read and don't understand let me lend a clue... even IF Mr. Joy is a sleaze... he didn't make Danny do what he did, nor did he make Tommy do what he did.... so taking issue with Mr. Joy is a distraction....

have a great day....

You make a great point. Much of what you say "DS did" is coming from Joy and his sources. If you choose to believe that he is a credible source , so be it. But if by investigating him, you find that he and his "source" who we know has ulterior motives, Isn't credible then what? Those here that are Linda's friends continue to spread what they have been told. My point being that if you trace many of the stories back and they really originated from just a certain few people, then you may find that DS and 3abn haven't "done" anything to deserve what they're getting.

As far as distraction goes it would seem that is what your side is doing now with all the chit chat over nothing.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #177

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

SSOM,
With as fancy as this shindig is likely to become, I'll do the Martha Stewart thing and bring some Perrier and fruit juice to drink.

NW,
Name tags not an option... An inside source? Yikes, I smell another thread brewin' with those tidbits out now.

BTW, is there enough medusa to go around for a crowd this size? Oh, that's right, Di's bringing some chicken. If there's enough room on the rental grill, I could whip up some gluten kabobs....

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 27 2007, 01:46 PM
Post #178

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Mar 27 2007, 02:38 PM) [snapback]188250[/snapback]

I'm sure NW has thought of that.... we can arrange for haystacks for those that don't like grilled medusa. That would be the good-hostess thing to do, wouldn't it? yes.gif

I didn't get invited yet...if I bring the haystacks can I come??? Please?

I LOVE a good haystack... notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 27 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #179

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Mar 27 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]188248[/snapback]

Calvin,

I did provide a link in the following paragraph:
The word here was a hyperlink to the post made by a Mr. J. Alfke. As far as my OP being libelious, I do not make the claims merely ask for either refutation or admitance. In case the link was missed by some here it is again -> LINK.

- FHB

Sorry FHB, then I stand corrected. I have been getting a flood of PMs. I have an even more appreciation for the Sabbath rest I get from being away from 3abn. Probably overlooked it.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 27 2007, 01:52 PM
Post #180

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 27 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]188251[/snapback]

You make a great point. Much of what you say "DS did" is coming from Joy and his sources. If you choose to believe that he is a credible source , so be it. But if by investigating him, you find that he and his "source" who we know has ulterior motives, Isn't credible then what? Those here that are Linda's friends continue to spread what they have been told. My point being that if you trace many of the stories back and they really originated from just a certain few people, then you may find that DS and 3abn haven't "done" anything to deserve what they're getting.

As far as distraction goes it would seem that is what your side is doing now with all the chit chat over nothing.

wwjd,
I, for one, would like to see you post a list of those things that have originated from just a few certain people and then support it with proof that those few people aren't eyewitnesses and are, therefore, not credible.

Until you can do that, and not just attempt to discredit one of those people by someone's unverified posts on the internet, those people who claim to be eyewitnesses will retain their credibility.

So far, your words have not connected any dots here.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church