Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13104&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:44:09 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can One Defy The 3abn Board & Get Away With It?, Linda, Tommy, Danny, & Brandy
Snoopy
post Apr 3 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #151

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Observer @ Apr 3 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]189888[/snapback]

You did it right. If you click on the images, and then expand that to fill the full screen, you can read names and addresses.

Oh good - thanks!!

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 3 2007, 08:28 PM) [snapback]189889[/snapback]

I know Walt's address there is out of date.

Click on this and you'll see his current address.

Yeah - 2005 info is not exactly current... The 2005 filing was signed in May 2006 so maybe we'll be seeing the 2006 filing soon...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Apr 3 2007, 08:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 3 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #152

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 3 2007, 06:28 PM) [snapback]189849[/snapback]

After thinking about this a bit more, it seems like Danny would have a conflict of interest in any 3ABN matter concerning his wife if that matter had to do with marriage counseling. He really couldn't have ethically had a part to play in that ultimatum, could he have?

Bob, this is a topic/issue that has bothered me from the very beginning. The more I have read about how the 3abn Board functions the more disgusted I became due to what seemed to me obvious ethical problems resulting from DS's dual roles at 3abn.

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Lee
post Apr 3 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #153

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]189796[/snapback]

well in referring to "is it always D.S. or does the board ever take another opinion" ? one huge observation that comes to mind; after the first exposure of TS's behavior, the board supposedly fired him and then DS bought him a luxury bus to travel around the country in to advertise 3abn. does that not seem beyond bizarre? i mean if that board decided that TS's reputation was a detriment to 3abn, who could possibly justify TS traveling the country representing 3abn? huh.gif also if anyone knows, who was the president of the board back then?

Hello mozart: Do you have any documentation for these allogations? Where did you hear this because it is a complete fabrication. TS was not fired nor was there any luxury bus for him to travel around in. You can bet you have NO documentation. I suggest you be more careful on who you listen to for your information.

Also the reason you cannot reach Dr. Thompson is because he has been harrassed over and over by Bob Pickle. Bob may not have anything to do all day (as in real work) but Dr. Thompson is busy and he isn't answering harrassment. Nor is he a "puppet to DS." I suggest you be more careful for what you say or you will find yourself looking down your nose at a Judge.

This post has been edited by Lee: Apr 3 2007, 09:05 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 3 2007, 09:11 PM
Post #154

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 3 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]189896[/snapback]

Hello mozart: Do you have any documentation for these allogations? Where did you hear this because it is a complete fabrication. TS was not fired nor was there any luxury bus for him to travel around in. You can bet you have NO documentation. I suggest you be more careful on who you listen to for your information.

Also the reason you cannot reach Dr. Thompson is because he has been harrassed over and over by Bob Pickle. Bob may not have anything to do all day (as in real work) but Dr. Thompson is busy and he isn't answering harrassment. Nor is he a "puppet to DS." I suggest you be more careful for what you say or you will find yourself looking down your nose at a Judge.

fear.gif fear.gif fear.gif fear.gif fear.gif dunno.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Apr 3 2007, 09:15 PM
Post #155

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 3 2007, 09:03 PM) [snapback]189896[/snapback]

Lee,

I've noticed that Danny concentrates on small details that are wrong and then ignores the main issues being talked about. Any reason why you appear to be doing that here?

Is it true that the board decided that Tommy could no longer work at 3ABN? Whether he was fired or whether he resigned, that seems to be an inconsequential detail to Mozart's main point.

Did Danny set up Tommy with a bus to go around in? Whether it was a luxury bus or not seems inconsequential to me.

How many phone calls would you consider harassment? One? Two? Three? Four? A week apart? A month apart? A year apart?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Apr 3 2007, 09:23 PM
Post #156

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 3 2007, 08:03 PM) [snapback]189896[/snapback]

roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif lol.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

(I can't help but notice how your voice has changed - a little deeper I'm thinking... scratchchin.gif )

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Apr 3 2007, 09:31 PM

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 3 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #157

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lee @ Apr 3 2007, 10:03 PM) [snapback]189896[/snapback]

Nor is he a "puppet to DS." I suggest you be more careful for what you say or you will find yourself looking down your nose at a Judge.

thats-funny.gif

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif lol.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif lol.gif

You are joking again Lee? You are a little late for another April Fools joke I think. notworking.gif

crack-up.gif dreams.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 3 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 3 2007, 04:28 PM) [snapback]189849[/snapback]

After thinking about this a bit more, it seems like Danny would have a conflict of interest in any 3ABN matter concerning his wife if that matter had to do with marriage counseling. He really couldn't have ethically had a part to play in that ultimatum, could he have?

ethics? what's that? afro.gif

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Apr 3 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]189864[/snapback]

Board member names and address are included in the IRS Form 990 and are public information. Here's the "List of Officers, Directorsfrom the 2005 filing:

OK - I'm pretty sure I didn't do that right - still learning...

you did fine. all one has to do is click the thumbnail. btw, i wrote the illinois conf. to ask mr. denslow if he was on the board of 3abn. he didn't accomodate me with a reply.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 3 2007, 09:36 PM
Post #159

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Not again with the lawsuit stuff?!! Do you even know who mozart is? What is his name, whose name will you put on the papers? Give me a break! Stop already with that!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 3 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #160

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]189907[/snapback]

ethics? what's that? afro.gif
you did fine. all one has to do is click the thumbnail. btw, i wrote the illinois conf. to ask mr. denslow if he was on the board of 3abn. he didn't accomodate me with a reply.

Certified mail sometimes has a drastic effect on the recipient's responsiveness...!! dunno.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 3 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #161

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Plus Bob, you hae Aletheia over there acussing you of not going to the source or excersing Matt 18, and over here Lee says you hae harrassed WT, youare so busy going to the source. They cant have it both ways......... dunno.gif
QUOTE(Pickle @ Apr 3 2007, 08:15 PM) [snapback]189901[/snapback]

Lee,

I've noticed that Danny concentrates on small details that are wrong and then ignores the main issues being talked about. Any reason why you appear to be doing that here?

Is it true that the board decided that Tommy could no longer work at 3ABN? Whether he was fired or whether he resigned, that seems to be an inconsequential detail to Mozart's main point.

Did Danny set up Tommy with a bus to go around in? Whether it was a luxury bus or not seems inconsequential to me.

How many phone calls would you consider harassment? One? Two? Three? Four? A week apart? A month apart? A year apart?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 3 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #162

Advanced Member

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif you are hysterical. take a pepto. i have heard from walt; about half a dozen times in fact. that is how i can make the comments i have made here and why i have basis for my opinions and i can state those opinions until the U.S.A. changes the constitution!!!
btw a judge might not appreciate me looking down my nose at him. that surely would get one into trouble.
any body have a clue they can loan ms. lee? wallbash.gif

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Apr 3 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 09:40 PM) [snapback]189913[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif you are hysterical. take a pepto. i have heard from walt; about half a dozen times in fact. that is how i can make the comments i have made here and why i have basis for my opinions and i can state those opinions until the U.S.A. changes the constitution!!!
btw a judge might not appreciate me looking down my nose at him. that surely would get one into trouble.

And you, Mr. Mozart, are hilarious!!!..."take a pepto"..... hahaha... giggle.gif

Sorry...the clue truck went by here about 6pm...

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Apr 3 2007, 09:43 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 3 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #164

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 08:40 PM) [snapback]189913[/snapback]

BTW ms. lee, i'm still waiting for you to answer my questions i posted about a week ago! but i'm very patient.

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Apr 3 2007, 09:46 PM
Post #165

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 3 2007, 11:40 PM) [snapback]189913[/snapback]

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

Mozart,

Leaving this for you to respond to was most difficult. But since I posted at Maritime today that I do not speak on behalf of others, I refrained from speaking for you. Obviously that was in response to someone speaking on behalf of Aletheia who on BSDA fumes when someone puts words in her mouth.

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Apr 3 2007, 09:54 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:44 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church