Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:30 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
princessdi
post Apr 30 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #151

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Nathan? How old is he now?
QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 30 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]193659[/snapback]

Well, Back to reality, Nathan is missing! Nuff said? Pray as if your life depended on it. This is a very, very serious turn of events. Now we hear that Danny allegedly went to St Paul. Could Nathan have been taken there too? dunno.gif

What else should we expect? dunno.gif Inquiring minds need to know. dunno.gif

Does this have anything to do with 3ABN Enterprises having to shut down? dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 30 2007, 09:41 PM
Post #152

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Apr 30 2007, 04:27 PM) [snapback]193625[/snapback]

Oh, you are so full of it. This was never posted as anything other than a rumor, nobody understood it as anything but a rumor, and whether it was true or not never mattered to begin with.

We all know Danny has a relationship with the McNeilus family, they're paying for his lawyers, the only interesting thing about it was that it might signify new legal developments in the court cases. We wouldn't know for sure what the implications were of such a visit, if it happened, until the courtroom.

You're diverting the thread, Eirene. Wonder if we'll fall for it. dunno.gif

mmmLet's see..... it was nothing but a humor, yet, you yourself went into speculation that your money was on documents and blah blah blah...Now I see someone Has posted that Nathan is missing and since Danny is supposed to have been in St. Paul, Maybe he has Nathan?????? no.gif
Folks this is beyond the twilight zone.

Next you say whether it was true or not it never mattered to begin with...I agree. You are crying to the wrong person...Johann is the one that brought it here and made the allegation.

I am diverting the thread???? Again, who brought it here Not me. If someone is going to make false allegations and you all involve yourselves in it, then someone who knows better will be here to refute it. If you don't want that, you need to appeal to Calvin to close the thread except to Lindanites. Then you can allegate and speculate and spin the gossip mill to your heart's content.

By the way....DANNY WAS NO WHERE NEAR ST. PAUL ON SUNDAY. HE WAS AT HIS HOME IN GOOD OLD SOUTHERN ILLINOIS. So where does that leave Johann when he said Danny was SEEN in St. Paul? But go right ahead and continue to fall for all the allegations and rumors that come from the same old unreliable sources. You always do.

This post has been edited by Eirene: Apr 30 2007, 09:42 PM

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Apr 30 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #153

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 29 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]193464[/snapback]

It is reported that Mr. Danny Shelton was seen on the airport in St.Paul today? Does anybody else look just like him?

What could he be doing there during a rather short span of time before leaving? Was he picking up some needed cash? Or signing some important documents?

Why was 3ABN Enterprises involuntarily dissolved around April 17? Was it due to any dishonesty that they had failed to pay the fees? Worse than Linda's lawyer?

Eirene, sister in Christ, I call your attention to the bolded type in Johann's post. It does not say fact. It does not say Johann even believes this. Someone saw someone that could have been Danny. It also could have been a pastor who used to work in my area who seemed to style his hair and moustache after Danny's. (I know, I know. doh.gif)

In light of the subject of this thread, it is perfectly reasonable to suppose that Danny was visiting, ahem, friends, in MN. He needn't have, of course. Bank wires and fax machines abound these days, do they not? On the other hand, some legal documents require the actual signature and not just an electronic copy.

What you say might be entirely correct. He may have been in Southern IL for most of the weekend. Congratulations on having access not only to his private schedule but also to his private whim. You see, Eirene, unlike us mortals, Danny Lee Shelton has the luxury of people who will pay close to $3 per mile traveled for him to fly anywhere at any given moment on his own jet.

I want to hear more about 3ABN Enterprises, though.

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]193602[/snapback]

I will give a $1,000.00 REWARD for anyone that can prove that Danny Shelton was in Minnesota yesterday, Sunday April 29th.
If johann who made the claim, cannot prove it or his source, then we will see just how reliable his information is.......So far he has proven about as reliable as Joy.
Anybody? $1,000.00 REWARD?

This is what I was speaking of in diverting the thread.

Now, about Nathan ... We should be praying. How long has he been missing?

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 30 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #154

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Fran @ Apr 30 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]193653[/snapback]

Eirene;

Goodness you are good! $1,000 to talk about something other than 3ABN Enterprises! Shame on you. Let's get real here.

Before we get real, let me see, In my dreams, I am in dire need of a new van, KIA Sedona, that has a wheelchair lift. I would love a medium to medium large motor home with a chair lift too. Titles to me and tax free. That way I could come to campmeeting if I so desired. If I had those, I would be so busy, I would have no time to come to BSDA and tell all I know about 3ABN Enterprises!

Now, if I had a new Mortgage free, tax free, home, with an indoor Jacuzzi, in my name with say ($2.45 million + $1.7 Million ='s) 4,150 square feet all in one story, and a 40 X 40 Metal Building with electricity and a bathroom, I would probably be too busy moving to tell more about Trust Funds.

ALL New Furniture of my choice, would cause me to delete words like leases and rent from my vocabulary!

$500,000 Tax free cash could erase Danny Shelton AND Doug Bachelor completely from my memory!

Another tax free $500,000 and I would erase ASI Ministries and Garwin McNeilus and their "Plans" from my memory bank!

Now that I have stopped dreaming and returned to reality, why did 3ABN Enterprises have to shut down. This ought to be a show stopper!

As usual Fran, your post makes very little sense. Let me give you a piece of advice. You as well as others here would do well to quit making rumors into fact.

Fact 1. No one at 3abn knows what you or anyone else is talking about with this 3abn enterprise stuff. No one. Nothing has changed as far as the status of 3abn so if you got that from Joy or Pickle or Johann forget it. You definitely need new sources.
Fact 2. Danny does not live in a mortgage free tax free home. Where on earth did you get that ridiculous lie? Actually he pays out the nose in taxes for his home as taxes are extemely high in southern illinois for no reason anybody knows.
Fact 3. There was a jacuzzi, an outside jacuzzi but if memory serves me correctly, I believe Linda took it.
Fact 4. I am not sure about all your rambling about vans and lifts and whatever but, I do know, that Danny purchases his own vehicles, makes the payments and they are definitely not tax free.
Fact 5. If Danny gets any furniture, he does it like everyone else. He goes to a furniture store and buys it. Understand? If you are referring to another allegation that he took furniture meant for a 3abn set that is an out and out LIE, AGAIN. Never happened.
As for your tirade of 500,000 dollars, I don't have a clue what you are talking about and neither do you. The only one that got close to that kind of cash was Linda.

Shame on you Fran. For an accountant you aren't too smart when it comes to believing everything you read on the net. Of course bsda perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Apr 30 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 1 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]193668[/snapback]

Of course bsda perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

Ficticious Accusations

The best one that I have heard recently was about Duane filing civil cases. Wonder who threw that bomb out as a ficticious accusation?

Like I said in an early post, I will be surprised if you respond to Duane when he asked you to reply with an answer. Maybe we can all gather up a huge reward for you, say $1000, if you come up with a legit answer for Duane.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 30 2007, 10:24 PM
Post #156

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Fact 4. I am not sure about all your rambling about vans and lifts and whatever but, I do know, that Danny purchases his own vehicles, makes the payments and they are definitely not tax free.

Uh Eirene, you mgiht want to go back and reread her post regarding the van. Comprehension is key, Gurl.

As for your tirade of 500,000 dollars, I don't have a clue what you are talking about and neither do you. The only one that got close to that kind of cash was Linda.

Uh, do you all get so worked up that you don't realize what you are saying? Who gave LInda the money? Anywa, you might want to reread Fran's comments, she knows exactly what she is saying, and I understood her perfectly. Once again comprehension is key.

Shame on you Fran. For an accountant you aren't too smart when it comes to believing everything you read on the net. Of course bsda perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

Stop it Gurl! Poor thing! Just all worked up....... sadwalk.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 30 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 30 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]193676[/snapback]

Uh Eirene, you mgiht want to go back and reread her post regarding the van. Comprehension is key, Gurl.

Uh, do you all get so worked up that you don't realize what you are saying? Who gave LInda the money? Anywa, you might want to reread Fran's comments, she knows exactly what she is saying, and I understood her perfectly. Once again comprehension is key.

Stop it Gurl! Poor thing! Just all worked up....... sadwalk.gif

Strange... I don't know Fran but I understood what she was saying and I say "You go gurl!"

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 30 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Apr 30 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]193673[/snapback]

Ficticious Accusations

The best one that I have heard recently was about Duane filing civil cases. Wonder who threw that bomb out as a ficticious accusation?

Like I said in an early post, I will be surprised if you respond to Duane when he asked you to reply with an answer. Maybe we can all gather up a huge reward for you, say $1000, if you come up with a legit answer for Duane.

Really? I have seen different posts, I believe one at CF but could be wrong where I believe he says If he brings a civil case etc
And I could search and find those and post them but something stopped me. I was sent an email by someone that has known Duane most of his life. I was told that he is not happy unless he is angry about something or someone and the exact words were, "Nobody does anger like Duane." They cited several instances and details where he claimed to be mistreated, or treated unfairly, or was constantly offended by something someone said, etc etc. And if he is disagreed with on any of the topics, he is an angry man. They said it was a pattern most of his life. Therefore I chose not to enter into a discussion with him. If he has been this way most of his life and he is now 40 + years old, he isn't apt to change now so why waste the energy?

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 30 2007, 10:27 PM) [snapback]193677[/snapback]

Strange... I don't know Fran but I understood what she was saying and I say "You go gurl!"

Rosyroi

I am sure you all did understand it if it came from all the allegations on the net. But since so many are total fiction, I didn't understand it because I know truth.
Did you get the fact that she was wrong about tax free, homes, vehicles, mortgage free, jacuzzi's etc????? What I understood was totally a lie and what I didn't understand would be for the same reason except, so far fetched, that it hadn't even reach my ears yet.
If she is wrong about all the things I pointed out (and she is) then how many other things has she been wrong about. Same with johann and joy and pickle.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 30 2007, 10:47 PM
Post #159

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]193668[/snapback]

Eirene: As usual Fran, your post makes very little sense. Let me give you a piece of advice. You as well as others here would do well to quit making rumors into fact.

Fact 1. Eirene: No one at 3abn knows what you or anyone else is talking about with this 3abn enterprise stuff. No one. Nothing has changed as far as the status of 3abn so if you got that from Joy or Pickle or Johann forget it. You definitely need new sources.

Fran: My sources? Why do you thinkI have anything to do with Gailon or Pickle. I just agree with what they are doing. I never once said anything about anyone being my source. Nor did I mention Joy or Pickle. Be very careful. I am saving your words. Just where did I try to make rumors fact?

Fact 2. Eirene: Danny does not live in a mortgage free tax free home.

Fran: I never said anywhere that he did. I was telling my dream, thank you. Too bad he has a mortgage! So do I!

Eirene: Where on earth did you get that ridiculous lie?

Fran: What lie? I never said a thing about Danny's debt or taxes? This is paranoid! Just what lie did I tell? I was dreaming, girl.

Eirene: Actually he pays out the nose in taxes for his home as taxes are extemely high in southern illinois for no reason anybody knows.

Fran: I understand, my taxes are high too. Why do you think all my dreams are tax free? However, thanks for this information.Go back and read. I never mentioned Danny, his house, his taxes, ever!

Fact 3. Eirene: There was a jacuzzi, an outside jacuzzi but if memory serves me correctly, I believe Linda took it.

Fran: My dream includes one inside! Everybody has their own tastes. I never said Linda or Danny had a Jacuzzi. I must have missed that while reading that court document of who got what. I would have dreamed up a pool except it is to expensive to care for.

Fact 4. Eirene: I am not sure about all your rambling about vans and lifts and whatever but, I do know, that Danny purchases his own vehicles, makes the payments and they are definitely not tax free.

Fran: I never mentioned a word about Danny's vehicles! There you go making my dream about Danny. He was never in my dreams except delivering my dreams into reality! Get a grip girl!

Fact 5. Eirene: If Danny gets any furniture, he does it like everyone else. He goes to a furniture store and buys it. Understand?

Fran: Woe! Wow! Why do you insist on making my dreams a nightmare! In my dreams I pick it out too, in a furniture store. I just don't pay for it or pay taxes!

Eirene: If you are referring to another allegation that he took furniture meant for a 3abn set that is an out and out LIE, AGAIN. Never happened.

Fran: Eirene, get a grip on your imagination! It is running wild! Did I say a word about any furniture at Danny's or 3ABN? You are loosing it babe.

Eirene: As for your tirade of $500,000 dollars, I don't have a clue what you are talking about and neither do you. The only one that got close to that kind of cash was Linda.

Fran: My dream is greater than what Linda or Danny got! I think BIG!

Eirene: Shame on you Fran. For an accountant you aren't too smart when it comes to believing everything you read on the net.

Fran: Well for your information, I do not believe everything I read on the net! Especially at CF!

I don't believe what I see on 3ABN either. Oops! That is just my opinion by the way.

Eirene: Of course BSDA perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

Fran: Please don't talk bad about my new home, BSDA. I never made any ficticious accusations. You are doing that, Eirene.

Also ,I never said a word about my being an accountant.

I never said a word about Danny or 3ABN period.

I did get the square feet of my dream home from the unposted Trust Funds cited on 3ABN's Form 990's. Clever, huh?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 30 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #160

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Really? I have seen different posts, I believe one at CF but could be wrong where I believe he says If he brings a civil case etc
And I could search and find those and post them but something stopped me. I was sent an email by someone that has known Duane most of his life. I was told that he is not happy unless he is angry about something or someone and the exact words were, "Nobody does anger like Duane." They cited several instances and details where he claimed to be mistreated, or treated unfairly, or was constantly offended by something someone said, etc etc. And if he is disagreed with on any of the topics, he is an angry man. They said it was a pattern most of his life. Therefore I chose not to enter into a discussion with him. If he has been this way most of his life and he is now 40 + years old, he isn't apt to change now so why waste the energy?

Just a cursory knowledge of abuse, secual, physical emotional. will giv eyou a clue as to why he is angry................. Just trying to hav a little understanding.....Just pitiful, pititful.......... sadwalk.gif

I am sure you all did understand it if it came from all the allegations on the net. But since so many are total fiction, I didn't understand it because I know truth.
Did you get the fact that she was wrong about tax free, homes, vehicles, mortgage free, jacuzzi's etc????? What I understood was totally a lie and what I didn't understand would be for the same reason except, so far fetched, that it hadn't even reach my ears yet.
If she is wrong about all the things I pointed out (and she is) then how many other things has she been wrong about. Same with johann and joy and pickle.

Gurl, that had nothing to do with her post, go back and read......and if you want to discredit, the rules are the same for you, bring us some evidence. You know your group has no, zero crediblity here. No one is gong to believe anything just becuase you said it. Your sources are faulty and suspect, because they ultimately lead to Danny, adn he ahs lied on this site and has no credibility. Just bring it, sister. If you can't bring it, leave it alone........

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 30 2007, 10:55 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 30 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]193684[/snapback]

Just a cursory knowledge of abuse, secual, physical emotional. will giv eyou a clue as to why he is angry................. Just trying to hav a little understanding.....Just pitiful, pititful.......... sadwalk.gif

Gurl, that had nothing to do with her post, go back and read......and if you want to discredit, the rules are the same for you, bring us some evidence. You know your group has no, zero crediblity here. No one is gong to believe anything just becuase you said it. Your sources are faulty and suspect, because they ultimately lead to Danny, adn he ahs lied on this site and has no credibility. Just bring it, sister. If you can't bring it, leave it alone........

Tsk Tsk... all that good money spent on that Evelyn Wood speed reading course... she won't get it even if it was spelled out for her... hee hee rofl1.gif

Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 30 2007, 10:56 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post May 1 2007, 01:12 AM
Post #162

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 11:39 PM) [snapback]193678[/snapback]

It's true I struggled with anger issues for a large part of my life. I am almost sure I know who wrote the email you are referring to.

If you will remember in my statement I said that I had problems with depression in my teen years. I was miserable and made most people around me miserable. What has happened since then is that God has been doing a wonderful work in my life, and has helped me with anger and other issues. It's a work in progress, but I've come a long way. I can now see that God allowed me to experience some things so that I could be a help to the young people I am privileged to work with now. I can honestly tell them, "Hey, I've been there. I know what it feels like. Here's how I dealt with it."

If the person who wrote the email to you knows me as well as they claim to, they can tell you that there has been a change. I've been told that by several people who know me well, and I give God all the credit for it.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
Observer
post May 1 2007, 04:35 AM
Post #163

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]193678[/snapback]

In an "interview" on Club Adventist, Danny Shelton stated that lawsuits had been filed against two unnamed people. I posted that information here in BSDA.

Under the law, after lawsuits are filed, one might typically have 20 days to serve those people. As far as I know, no one has yet been served. As I do not know the exact day that they were filed, I do not know the deadline to serve those people. However, it might be assumed to end by the middle of May.

But, if Danny Shelton was wrong, and those lawsuits had not actually been filed, but were expected to be filed shortly, then that deadline would be extended.

In general terms, I accept the statement that Danny made on Club Adventist. I therefore believe that two people can expect to soon be served, if they have not beeen served already.

In any case we shall have to wait and see. If Danny made an error in his announcement, I consider it to be a minor one.

QUOTE(Observer @ May 1 2007, 03:26 AM) [snapback]193698[/snapback]

In an "interview" on Club Adventist, Danny Shelton stated that lawsuits had been filed against two unnamed people. I posted that information here in BSDA.

Under the law, after lawsuits are filed, one might typically have 20 days to serve those people. As far as I know, no one has yet been served. As I do not know the exact day that they were filed, I do not know the deadline to serve those people. However, it might be assumed to end by the middle of May.

But, if Danny Shelton was wrong, and those lawsuits had not actually been filed, but were expected to be filed shortly, then that deadline would be extended.

In general terms, I accept the statement that Danny made on Club Adventist. I therefore believe that two people can expect to soon be served, if they have not beeen served already.

In any case we shall have to wait and see. If Danny made an error in his announcement, I consider it to be a minor one.

Here is what Danny posted on Club Adventist, on April 223:

That is true. We have a donor who has been donating funds for some time for the purpose of legal bills incurred whether lawsuit or not. He is not taking a tax donation for these donations.
He and his family believe in 3ABN and the decisions we have made. They like our 3ABN Board have decided that people who are accusing myself and the 3ABN board of gross misconduct and out right crimes need to be held accountable.
We have filed a lawsuit against two individuals in particular to begin with.
I won't say anymore on that subject right now.

It is post # 12289

I am not certain how easily the "interview" is available. But, it is still there for your review.

This post has been edited by Observer: May 1 2007, 04:27 AM

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Observer
post May 1 2007, 06:05 AM
Post #164

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 10:39 PM) [snapback]193678[/snapback]

Eirene, I would like to ask you to help us here in BSDA. I take what you post seriously. I have a basic assumption that you often post accurate information, and have connections to authorative sources. So, I take seriously your comment in regard to "if" lawsuits are filed.

Would you be willing to go to your authorative sources as ask:

1) Have lawsuits already been filed as Danny stated in Club Adventist?

2) Has a definate decison been made to file such?

3) If they have been filed, who have they been filed against?

Once lawsuits are filed, that is public information, as well as the names of the people involved.

I would find it helpful if you your clairfy your statement of "if" in the context of Danny's statemenet on CA.

Thank you for your help.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 1 2007, 07:48 AM
Post #165

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I note with interest the following:

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 09:39 PM) [snapback]193678[/snapback]

I was sent an email by someone that has known Duane most of his life. I was told that he is not happy unless he is angry about something or someone and the exact words were, "Nobody does anger like Duane." They cited several instances and details where he claimed to be mistreated, or treated unfairly, or was constantly offended by something someone said, etc etc. And if he is disagreed with on any of the topics, he is an angry man. They said it was a pattern most of his life. Therefore I chose not to enter into a discussion with him. If he has been this way most of his life and he is now 40 + years old, he isn't apt to change now so why waste the energy?

Later in the thread, I find this.

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ May 1 2007, 12:12 AM) [snapback]193692[/snapback]

It's true I struggled with anger issues for a large part of my life. I am almost sure I know who wrote the email you are referring to.

If the person who wrote the email to you knows me as well as they claim to, they can tell you that there has been a change. I've been told that by several people who know me well, and I give God all the credit for it.

"By their fruits." 'Nuff said.

Duane, I praise God for the work He's done in your life.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: May 1 2007, 07:49 AM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church