Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=165 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:41 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
caribbean sda
post May 1 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #166

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 1 2007, 12:00 AM) [snapback]193668[/snapback]

Of course bsda perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

yet you show up for your daily fill like clockwork at the trough... dunno.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post May 1 2007, 08:15 AM
Post #167

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ May 1 2007, 09:08 AM) [snapback]193717[/snapback]

yet you show up for your daily fill like clockwork at the trough... dunno.gif

You know CSDA, sometimes I can't help but wonder if they come because they really want to be pulled back from the dark side? scratchchin.gif

Otherwise? Why do they come? Sounds like a question for Clay. dunno.gif

Anyone have any really good ideas on that one?

nw
C"i"

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 1 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #168

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

[
quote name='Observer' date='May 1 2007, 04:35 AM' post='193698']
In an "interview" on Club Adventist, Danny Shelton stated that lawsuits had been filed against two unnamed people. I posted that information here in BSDA.

Here is what Danny posted on Club Adventist, on April 223:
It is post # 12289

[
color=#990000]That is true. We have a donor who has been donating funds for some time for the purpose of legal bills incurred whether lawsuit or not. He is not taking a tax donation for these donations.
He and his family believe in 3ABN and the decisions we have made. They like our 3ABN Board have decided that people who are accusing myself and the 3ABN board of gross misconduct and out right crimes need to be held accountable.
We have filed a lawsuit against two individuals in particular to begin with.
I won't say anymore on that subject right now. [/color]

Well....as "The Satellite Turns" or I might say as [b]"The Guiding Internet" Hmmmmm

There are rumors flying....and I ask this question....If 3ABN is supposedly hurting a "little" per DS or maybe somewhat more in the donation department per others, then why would DS or the board even let this certain family or individual stand in the wings ready to donate unlimited funds for OFFENSIVE legal action against what?? If DS is innocent then let them be about preaching the Gospel, stand up, give an honest answer without hatred and threats, reveal the truth for all to see and know....let us know about the jet...let us understand how it happened that an alledgedly accused individual could continue to be a part of a prominant organization when he is a possible danger to children or teenagers even if he might be your brother...let us also understand how donated funds are spent...how a letter could possibly come to home of viewers raising accusations and questions regarding Linda and her firing from 3ABN while the ex-partner marries quickly and informs the whole world?

It is unfortunate that DS would rather avoid the obvious...humbling oneself, making all things right, speaking the truth instead of going on the offensive mode with more threats all funded by donations that could be used for the Gospel. Let us beware of powerful men in high places who think they have the right to do anything and answer to no one. We all helped put him there....Learn from this!

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post May 1 2007, 10:50 AM
Post #169

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 1 2007, 07:48 AM) [snapback]193715[/snapback]

I note with interest the following:
Later in the thread, I find this.
"By their fruits." 'Nuff said.
Duane, I praise God for the work He's done in your life.

Thanks, SE. It's sad that some people can't just deal with the issues without trying to discredit and destroy others.

The fact the Eirene says she got an email about me is very telling for a couple of reasons. First of all, how did the person that sent the email know who she is and how to contact her? Second, I am in possession of some emails written about me to someone else, and they contain some very inflammatory statements. Could it be that these emails were written by the same person, or a family member of the same person, who emailed Eirene about me? Time will tell.

The statements made about me are a classic Shelton tactic. When they feel backed into a corner, they come at you with anytrhing they can find to try to hurt you. I've seen it for years.

I'm still trying to decide whether I should post the emails I have or not. I can tell you this, they were written by a Shelton.

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #170

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Duane, feel free to pass them by Calvin and the Admin Team..............if you like...... smile.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 11:56 AM
Post #171

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 30 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]193660[/snapback]

Nathan? How old is he now?

I believe he is 26. Which makes it harder then when they are minors and you know where they are supposed to be, and they need to get their butts home, and if they aren't where they are supposed to be and don't come home, you know somethings definatly wrong.

Still Mothers never stop worrying about Children no matter how old they are. I'm 45 and my Mom still worries about me. My Sons are 23, and 25, and if I don't hear from them I start worrying and praying, because often in the past that meant they had problems or were in trouble and not ready to tell me yet. Thank God my oldest who has had addiction problems also, and lives across the United States from me is keeping in close contact now, good or bad. It makes it easier to help, encourage, support, and advise. and know what to lift him up in prayer about.

I am not clear here though on what is meant by "missing". Is it that Linda hasn't heard from him in 6 wks, or that he hasn't been at home, or to work and no one has heard from him? If the latter is the case, was a missing persons report filed? It seems this would have been done at least 5 weeks ago???

In any case we should all pray for nathan and all involved, it would just help to know a little more to know what to pray about more specifically.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 1 2007, 11:59 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 1 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #172

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(ex3ABNemployee @ May 1 2007, 10:50 AM) [snapback]193744[/snapback]

Thanks, SE. It's sad that some people can't just deal with the issues without trying to discredit and destroy others.

The fact the Eirene says she got an email about me is very telling for a couple of reasons. First of all, how did the person that sent the email know who she is and how to contact her? Second, I am in possession of some emails written about me to someone else, and they contain some very inflammatory statements. Could it be that these emails were written by the same person, or a family member of the same person, who emailed Eirene about me? Time will tell.

The statements made about me are a classic Shelton tactic. When they feel backed into a corner, they come at you with anytrhing they can find to try to hurt you. I've seen it for years.

I'm still trying to decide whether I should post the emails I have or not. I can tell you this, they were written by a Shelton.

I want to say that I admire your courage and agree with your comment above about some people working to discredit and destroy others when they cannot deal themselves with certain issues. Just the demonstration of lashing out so hateful is a real testimony to character. That stuff about knowing someone by their fruits.......so true! From where I sit I can see a pattern of a certain camp blaming, attacking, trying to be hurtful, threatening. The trick of bringing up "someone said this or that about you" is so old and one of the worse things anyone can do to another person especially when the attacker "cannot or will not reveal who, what, why, or really anything but just tell us to believe it!" I say again...be encouraged for He knows the truth and others can see those fruits quite easily................There are many others standing with you "ex3ABNemployee"....fellow Christian and we are praying for resolution to this whole mess and recovery for all of us as we look forward believing in that blessed hope of eternity and His soon coming.

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 12:08 PM
Post #173

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(lurker @ Apr 30 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]193606[/snapback]

Ask Danny, the pilots, or the airport personnel. I think you just want to find out who the source is. $1,000.00 or 30 pieces of silver?

I'm thinking, that Eirene just knew the claim was false, and was trying to help you all see that putting stock in rumors and unproven claims and repeating it, or speculating about it, is foolish, and a waste of time.

QUOTE(Observer @ May 1 2007, 08:05 AM) [snapback]193707[/snapback]

Eirene, I would like to ask you to help us here in BSDA. I take what you post seriously. I have a basic assumption that you often post accurate information, and have connections to authorative sources. So, I take seriously your comment in regard to "if" lawsuits are filed.

Would you be willing to go to your authorative sources as ask:

1) Have lawsuits already been filed as Danny stated in Club Adventist?

2) Has a definate decison been made to file such?

3) If they have been filed, who have they been filed against?

Once lawsuits are filed, that is public information, as well as the names of the people involved.

I would find it helpful if you your clairfy your statement of "if" in the context of Danny's statemenet on CA.

Thank you for your help.

"I would find it helpful if you your clairfy your statement of "if" in the context of Danny's statemenet on CA." ????

I don't understand how that is possible. They are 2 different things.

Eirene was referring to what Duane posted on Christian Forums in the 3ABN thread regarding his allegations about T.S.and you are asking about what Danny said on Club Adventist during the recent interview.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 1 2007, 12:12 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 1 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #174

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]193756[/snapback]

I'm thinking, that Eirene just knew the claim was false, and was trying to help you all see that putting stock in rumors and unproven claims and repeating it, or speculating about it, is foolish, and a waste of time.

...that's mighty nice of her thumbdown.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #175

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 1 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]193726[/snapback]

[
[
Well....as "The Satellite Turns" or I might say as [b]"The Guiding Internet" Hmmmmm

There are rumors flying....and I ask this question....If 3ABN is supposedly hurting a "little" per DS or maybe somewhat more in the donation department per others, then why would DS or the board even let this certain family or individual stand in the wings ready to donate unlimited funds for OFFENSIVE legal action against what?? If DS is innocent then let them be about preaching the Gospel, stand up, give an honest answer without hatred and threats, reveal the truth for all to see and know....let us know about the jet...let us understand how it happened that an alledgedly accused individual could continue to be a part of a prominant organization when he is a possible danger to children or teenagers even if he might be your brother...let us also understand how donated funds are spent...how a letter could possibly come to home of viewers raising accusations and questions regarding Linda and her firing from 3ABN while the ex-partner marries quickly and informs the whole world?

It is unfortunate that DS would rather avoid the obvious...humbling oneself, making all things right, speaking the truth instead of going on the offensive mode with more threats all funded by donations that could be used for the Gospel. Let us beware of powerful men in high places who think they have the right to do anything and answer to no one. We all helped put him there....Learn from this!

roflmao.gif

Yeah right. Anything that Danny Shelton has said in the past 3 years, anything which has been said on 3ABN live by himself or the board, anything which has been said by Walt Thompson in email, or that has been said by ASI, etc etc etc. Is believed by none of you 3ABN accusers here. Whole threads are devoted to picking apart every single statement and doing all you can to make them appear in the worst possible light, claiming they are liars so nothing can be believed, always surmising about the worst motives and intents of all and why they said what they said...

Now you are starting in on, and evenwilling to believe evil of Doug Batchelor and insinuating things about him or surmising evil of him. because none of you seem to believe, or seem willing to consider that if he doesn't clean house and agree with your opinions and judgments against D.S. and 3ABN, and carry them out, that it could be because he knows more then you and is being led of God.

Why? simply because you believe you are being led of God in this work of accusing the brethren, so obviously those who disagree with you are against God, or are decieved and not following the Lord.

Sadly, I do not think the accusers of the brethren here would recognize or accept the truth or the answers if they were hit upside the head with them.

To this day, I have not seen you accept one single answer from 3ABN, or anyone associated with them.

edited for typo.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 1 2007, 12:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 1 2007, 12:43 PM
Post #176

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]193758[/snapback]

roflmao.gif

Yeah right. Anything that Danny Shelton has said in the past 3 years, anything which has been said on 3ABN live by himself or the board, anything which has been said by Walt Thompson in email, or that has been said by ASI, etc etc etc. Is believed by none of you 3ABN accusers here. Whole threads are devoted to picking apart every single statement and doing all you can to make them appear in the worst possible light, claiming they are liars so nothing can be believed, always surmising about the worst motives and intents of all and why they said what they said...

Now you are starting in on, and evenwilling to believe evil of Doug Batchelor and insinuating things about him or surmising evil of him. because none of you seem to believe, or seem willing to consider that if he doesn't clean house and agree with your opinions and judgments against D.S. and 3ABN, and carry them out, that it could be because he knows more then you and is being led of God.

Why? simply because you believe you are being led of God in this work of accusing the brethren, so obviously those who disagree with you are against God, or are decieved and not following the Lord.

Sadly, I do not think the accusers of the brethren here would recognize or accept the truth or the answers if they were hit upside the head with them.

To this day, I have not seen you accept one single answer from 3ABN, or anyone associated with them.

edited for typo.

Cindy,

If hypocrisy were the Kentucky Derby you'd be Secretariat.

In His service,
Mr. J

This post has been edited by awesumtenor: May 1 2007, 12:44 PM

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Jim Larmore
post May 1 2007, 01:22 PM
Post #177

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 3,284

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 23 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]192617[/snapback]

You just walked in the door here spouting words placed in your mouth by others and knowing no one here from a can of semi-gloss latex... so you are not in a position to call anyone desperate or pathetic save the person in your mirror.

Letting your mouth write checks the rest of you can't cash is always a bad idea... you'd do well to pay heed to that point...

In His service,
Mr. J

Isn't this rather invective in nature? Does a lot of folks post this way here? Just curious.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 01:32 PM
Post #178

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]193761[/snapback]

Isn't this rather invective in nature? Does a lot of folks post this way here? Just curious.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

Hi Jim,

welcome.

Just to clarify, because he sounds like he knows Eirene and who she does and does not know, and what she knows or does not know and how and why she is posting

He doesn't.

I've never met him, but I know Eirene, so I personally know for a fact that neither one has ever met the other.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim Larmore
post May 1 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #179

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 3,284

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]193763[/snapback]

Hi Jim,

welcome.

Just to clarify, because he sounds like he knows Eirene and who she does and does not know, and what she knows or does not know and how and why she is posting

He doesn't.

I've never met him, but I know Eirene, so I personally know for a fact that neither one has ever met the other.

Thanks Aletheia,

I just wanted to find out if I was in a Christian forum or not.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 1 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #180

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 02:22 PM) [snapback]193761[/snapback]

God Bless
Jim Larmore

Welcome Jim welcome(1).gif

I would suggest that you read, READ, READ the past postings. Actually, this is the most interesting site on the Internet IMHO. No, a lot of folk do not post this way...READ! wave.gif welcome.gif

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church