Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=180 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:43 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 01:59 PM
Post #181

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

This was in response to this post by Eirene:

Now Di, you are refuting every fact that has been established and with what? What evidence do you have to back up any of the allegations. DANNY IS NOT LEAVING 3ABN. He told it on the live and he just said it over at club adventist. Maybe he didn't make it plain enough for those that can't seem to comprehend that he will hold the title of CEO over 3abn. Why don't you email AF and ask them if DS is going anywhere? Because he is generous enough to allow Doug to be given the title of President of 3abn/amazingfacts, he has to now put up with this kind of grief from people who don't know what they are talking about. This has been said and said again. Contractually, neither ministry can take over the other or Danny take dougs position or Doug take Danny's position. Your remark that DS and 3abn is a liability makes no sense whatsoever. If it was a liability, AF certainly wouldn't have chosen to be a part of it. They have been a succesful ministry on their own. Why involve themselves if it was such a liability? Your desperation to believe what you want to believe is extremely pathetic.

Now she could have really said all that she needed to say without calling me anything but Di, as she began the post, Unfortunately, by the end of the post she was calling me desparate and extremely pathetic. Awesumtenor is right, she did not know me from a can of paint let alone well enough to start calling me out my name. Now, who was being invective first? She came in the door guns blazing, what do you and her expect to get in response? IOW, don't bring none and it won't be none.(.......and since you have chosen to come in basically the same way.......you might want to duck sofa1.gif However, I will personally make sure it the responses don't get out of hand. smile.gif )

BTW, please do not come in all late and wrong on the tail end of the "AT did Aletheia wrong" song. It ihas already been palyed. This whole forum is on emotional overload each and everyday, and you want us to believe that that is the only "invectve" comment you found in 11 1/2 pages of posts? Boy please! This was not about Eirene at all.

And yes this IS a SDA Christian site, but you know membership is completely voluntary. Youa re welcom to sstay, but if it is not to your liking........don't let the door knob hit ya'............

QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]193761[/snapback]

Isn't this rather invective in nature? Does a lot of folks post this way here? Just curious.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 1 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #182

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 03:22 PM) [snapback]193761[/snapback]

Isn't this rather invective in nature? Does a lot of folks post this way here? Just curious.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

No you aren't... not in the least.

Keep in mind... this is not CF... so... as the urban vernacular would put it... don't start none, won't be none. If you can't hang then you'd be better served taking your Barney Fife act back to CF. There's no sophia73 to whine to here and you will reap what you sow.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 1 2007, 02:04 PM
Post #183

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Johann @ Apr 30 2007, 03:47 PM) [snapback]193629[/snapback]

You are not supposed to know this, SE, and you might get sued for revealing anything about it. Just a gentle warning.

Didn't Danny say that himself Johann?

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 1 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #184

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 11:00 PM) [snapback]193668[/snapback]

As usual Fran, your post makes very little sense. Let me give you a piece of advice. You as well as others here would do well to quit making rumors into fact.

Fact 1. No one at 3abn knows what you or anyone else is talking about with this 3abn enterprise stuff. No one. Nothing has changed as far as the status of 3abn so if you got that from Joy or Pickle or Johann forget it. You definitely need new sources.
Fact 2. Danny does not live in a mortgage free tax free home. Where on earth did you get that ridiculous lie? Actually he pays out the nose in taxes for his home as taxes are extemely high in southern illinois for no reason anybody knows.
Fact 3. There was a jacuzzi, an outside jacuzzi but if memory serves me correctly, I believe Linda took it.
Fact 4. I am not sure about all your rambling about vans and lifts and whatever but, I do know, that Danny purchases his own vehicles, makes the payments and they are definitely not tax free.
Fact 5. If Danny gets any furniture, he does it like everyone else. He goes to a furniture store and buys it. Understand? If you are referring to another allegation that he took furniture meant for a 3abn set that is an out and out LIE, AGAIN. Never happened.
As for your tirade of 500,000 dollars, I don't have a clue what you are talking about and neither do you. The only one that got close to that kind of cash was Linda.

Shame on you Fran. For an accountant you aren't too smart when it comes to believing everything you read on the net. Of course bsda perpetuates that by continueing to post ficticious accusations.

Am I going nuts here? It seems that Eirene is picking up where bystander and wwjd left off...sheesh! wallbash.gif blowup.gif

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 1 2007, 02:12 PM
Post #185

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ May 1 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]193766[/snapback]

Welcome Jim welcome(1).gif

I would suggest that you read, READ, READ the past postings. Actually, this is the most interesting site on the Internet IMHO. No, a lot of folk do not post this way...READ! wave.gif welcome.gif

Jim is not new... to either BSDA or to this thread. He is a Dannyscribe used to trolling in ponds more amenable to his perspective where he can get moderators to use their authority to deal with that which his mind is too feeble to withstand.

Don't believe the hype... his presence here is another sign of desperation in his camp... and nothing more.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Jnana15 @ May 1 2007, 04:05 PM) [snapback]193771[/snapback]

Am I going nuts here? It seems that Eirene is picking up where bystander and wwjd left off...sheesh! wallbash.gif blowup.gif

Odds that Eirene is one or both of them evading Calvin's ban currently stand at 3:1...

place your bets...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 03:32 PM) [snapback]193763[/snapback]

Hi Jim,

welcome.

Just to clarify, because he sounds like he knows Eirene and who she does and does not know, and what she knows or does not know and how and why she is posting

He doesn't.

I've never met him, but I know Eirene, so I personally know for a fact that neither one has ever met the other.

fhb needs to get one of those big wind up keys for you Cindy; otherwise his hand is gonna start to cramp up from having to make your mouth move so much.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 1 2007, 02:28 PM
Post #186

Advanced Member

yeppiedo..........dem dreams iz tax free. lucky us.

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 1 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #187

Advanced Member

PRIDE COMETH BEFORE A FALL. sad.gif
QUOTE(runner4him @ May 1 2007, 09:02 AM) [snapback]193726[/snapback]

[
[
Well....as "The Satellite Turns" or I might say as [b]"The Guiding Internet" Hmmmmm

There are rumors flying....and I ask this question....If 3ABN is supposedly hurting a "little" per DS or maybe somewhat more in the donation department per others, then why would DS or the board even let this certain family or individual stand in the wings ready to donate unlimited funds for OFFENSIVE legal action against what?? If DS is innocent then let them be about preaching the Gospel, stand up, give an honest answer without hatred and threats, reveal the truth for all to see and know....let us know about the jet...let us understand how it happened that an alledgedly accused individual could continue to be a part of a prominant organization when he is a possible danger to children or teenagers even if he might be your brother...let us also understand how donated funds are spent...how a letter could possibly come to home of viewers raising accusations and questions regarding Linda and her firing from 3ABN while the ex-partner marries quickly and informs the whole world?

It is unfortunate that DS would rather avoid the obvious...humbling oneself, making all things right, speaking the truth instead of going on the offensive mode with more threats all funded by donations that could be used for the Gospel. Let us beware of powerful men in high places who think they have the right to do anything and answer to no one. We all helped put him there....Learn from this!

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
Jim Larmore
post May 1 2007, 02:41 PM
Post #188

Welcome Newbie

Member No.: 3,284

[quote name='princessdi' date='May 1 2007, 01:59 PM' post='193767']

And yes this IS a SDA Christian site, but you know membership is completely voluntary. Youa re welcom to sstay, but if it is not to your liking........don't let the door knob hit ya'............

Thanks for the kind introduction to your forum. spoton.gif I don't think your pejorative response was warranted by my post. dunno.gif I think as Christians who are commissioned to reflect the love of our Savior it would behoove us to do otherwise don't you? The Bible says a kind word turneth away wrath. Seems to me by what I have read here we need a lot more kind words and love here. How about it?

God Bless
Jim Larmore

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 02:49 PM
Post #189

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

But you se the problem is you neither your friend Eirene cam ehere with kind words. So now what you are saying is that you get to come in here in all your wrath and we respond with kind words. Now might the ideal, but it is not reality. Now, if you want to start all over with, "Hi my name is Jim, and I am new here at BSDA. I am looking forward to chatting and dialoging with all of you" then you mht get a different response. But no, you came in calling AT invective, and Eirene came in calling me "desparate and pathetic. However, you might be glad to know that I do know Jesus, so I am willing to start over. It's on you!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 1 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #190

Advanced Member

AL, your post concerning Nathan was so nice and a side of you i have not seen.
on this post however you do that "allness" statements thing that makes me not listen to anything you have to say after that. there may be "a lot", "some", "most of you", etc. but never "all", "everyone here" and phrasing like that. i happend to agree with you that some people hear things and go on a tangent with it. i gloss over those like water on a duck. i wish ppl wouldn't do that because it is a waste of time and gets away from the sincerity that we "should" feel here of just seeking out the truth because we deserve to know the truth. don't know if we will ever know the truth of it all, but there are some things that must be addressed. can you agree on that? i like your sincere self better. i'd like to see more of that. blessings and let's do remember to pray for Nathan and Linda.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 12:23 PM) [snapback]193758[/snapback]

roflmao.gif

Yeah right. Anything that Danny Shelton has said in the past 3 years, anything which has been said on 3ABN live by himself or the board, anything which has been said by Walt Thompson in email, or that has been said by ASI, etc etc etc. Is believed by none of you 3ABN accusers here. Whole threads are devoted to picking apart every single statement and doing all you can to make them appear in the worst possible light, claiming they are liars so nothing can be believed, always surmising about the worst motives and intents of all and why they said what they said...

Now you are starting in on, and evenwilling to believe evil of Doug Batchelor and insinuating things about him or surmising evil of him. because none of you seem to believe, or seem willing to consider that if he doesn't clean house and agree with your opinions and judgments against D.S. and 3ABN, and carry them out, that it could be because he knows more then you and is being led of God.

Why? simply because you believe you are being led of God in this work of accusing the brethren, so obviously those who disagree with you are against God, or are decieved and not following the Lord.

Sadly, I do not think the accusers of the brethren here would recognize or accept the truth or the answers if they were hit upside the head with them.

To this day, I have not seen you accept one single answer from 3ABN, or anyone associated with them.

edited for typo.

--------------------

"

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 1 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #191

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]193765[/snapback]

Thanks Aletheia,

I just wanted to find out if I was in a Christian forum or not.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

So you asked Cindy? blink.gif doh.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif dunno.gif

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 1 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #192

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 1 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]193768[/snapback]

No you aren't... not in the least.

Keep in mind... this is not CF... so... as the urban vernacular would put it... don't start none, won't be none. If you can't hang then you'd be better served taking your Barney Fife act back to CF. There's no sophia73 to whine to here and you will reap what you sow.

In His service,
Mr. J

BSDA maybe more open and tolerate than other forums, but this ain’t the Wild West either where anything goes. I am not going to tolerate a don't start none, won't be none attitude here. Kevin (Mr. J) the Danny-clones tend to bring out the worst in you. Kevin, my advice to you is to not let these folks get under your skin where you resort to using that wonderful gift you have to articulate so clearly in the written word, but you do use it as well to be unnecessarily mean-spirited.

For those of you who have made passionate pleas for me to close the 3abn forum, it is not going to happen, so you can stop asking. But I will escalate the temporary and permanent banning until I get the tone I desire for these discussions.

This post is not just a warning for Kevin, but you Aletheia and Eirene. Most everyone else can seem to participate in these discussions with being rude. I won’t be looking to who started it or who is at fault, I don’t care. I will start throwing people out. As far as I am concerned there is no excuse for being rude and unChristlike.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 1 2007, 04:52 PM
Post #193

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 07:56 PM) [snapback]193752[/snapback]

Still Mothers never stop worrying about Children no matter how old they are. I'm 45 and my Mom still worries about me. My Sons are 23, and 25, and if I don't hear from them I start worrying and praying, because often in the past that meant they had problems or were in trouble and not ready to tell me yet. Thank God my oldest who has had addiction problems also, and lives across the United States from me is keeping in close contact now, good or bad. It makes it easier to help, encourage, support, and advise. and know what to lift him up in prayer about.

I am not clear here though on what is meant by "missing". Is it that Linda hasn't heard from him in 6 wks, or that he hasn't been at home, or to work and no one has heard from him? If the latter is the case, was a missing persons report filed? It seems this would have been done at least 5 weeks ago???

In any case we should all pray for nathan and all involved, it would just help to know a little more to know what to pray about more specifically.

Cindy, now it sounds like you have concern like a mother. It would also be your concern if your boy was missing. Six weeks ago Linda spoke to Nathan and tried to encourage her boy out of his gloom, and she thought she had succeeded. Next thing she hears is that he has disappeared. She has sent out a missing person report with no signs of life.

Just to give you a little background, Linda lost custody of Nathan when he was 15 because she was bringing him up as an Adventist. The judge agreed with his father that he should not be tied down by the strange rules of the SDA church. I understand that at 18 Nathan wanted to return to his mother, but Danny thought it would be too much of a burden for him to have the boy at his house.

When I became acquainted with Danny and Linda it seemed certain to me that their marriage was a model Christian marriage, and I even praised them once for that on live TV during Camp Meeting when they were interviewing me.

It was not until a few months later when my wife, Irmgard, was asking Linda about her children, that I noticed how Danny reacted when Linda was talking about her son, that I realized Nathan could be a cause to break up their marriage. This was months before Linda asked Dr. Arild Abrahamsen if he could help Nathan. During this time I was praying the Lord would save their marriage.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post May 1 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #194

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Welcome Jim to BlackSDA! smile.gif

Will Maritime SDA OnLine be your next visit? smile.gif

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 1 2007, 05:17 PM
Post #195

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(mozart @ May 1 2007, 04:53 PM) [snapback]193779[/snapback]

AL, your post concerning Nathan was so nice and a side of you i have not seen.
on this post however you do that "allness" statements thing that makes me not listen to anything you have to say after that. there may be "a lot", "some", "most of you", etc. but never "all", "everyone here" and phrasing like that. i happend to agree with you that some people hear things and go on a tangent with it. i gloss over those like water on a duck. i wish ppl wouldn't do that because it is a waste of time and gets away from the sincerity that we "should" feel here of just seeking out the truth because we deserve to know the truth. don't know if we will ever know the truth of it all, but there are some things that must be addressed. can you agree on that? i like your sincere self better. i'd like to see more of that. blessings and let's do remember to pray for Nathan and Linda.

I do agree Nathan needs prayer, and Linda too. Actually we all do. I personally have learned it is very difficult not to love someone when you are lifting them up in prayer.

And I do think there are things that do need answered.

I don't want to be misunderstood here tho--

I was not speaking of *all* on BSDA, so I tried to clarify those "alls"

Truth is, there are some very nice people here, and also some here don't even come to this 3ABN forum.

To clarify, I was talking about "all" the group who are actively working with Gailon and Joy, and helping them accuse 3ABN and *all* ---> who are either supportive of them or associated with them. That is such a huge conspiracy, that it is not credible to me.

Danny referred to them as a small group, on 3ABN Live, and Watchbird( I think) said they are many, or some such...

IMO they are the ones who keep demanding answers, but have not and will accept anything from D.S. or 3ABN, ASI, D.B, W.T. etc. as truth, or an answer.

You can disgree with my opinion but having read what they have said and how they have argued and why, and seeing how they have reacted and are still reacting to any explanation or even a partial answer given during the past 3 plus years, and also now having seen and heard much which proves them wrong, I am not likely to change my mind about them. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 1 2007, 05:26 PM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church