Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=195 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:46 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
Daryl Fawcett
post May 1 2007, 05:24 PM
Post #196

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,851

And yes, Calvin, I totally agree with what you are trying to achieve here regarding the right tone, etc., which I am also trying to achieve over at MSDAOL.

Pastor Johann,

I totally agree with you in regards to what happened between Danny and Linda regarding Linda's concern for Nathan.

The only reason I also opened up these discussions at MSDAOL, is because of the emerging of so much first-hand information, and because I felt Linda was wronged by Danny in relation to the marriage breakup, etc.

This post has been edited by Daryl Fawcett: May 1 2007, 05:19 PM

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #197

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I have to apologize for my part also. I also said this to Jim Larmore in my post. So, for that I apologize. However, I stand by my word, about them coming here with guns blazing and flaming members, and expecting the respect which they did not give to anyone.

QUOTE(calvin @ May 1 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]193795[/snapback]

BSDA maybe more open and tolerate than other forums, but this ain’t the Wild West either where anything goes. I am not going to tolerate a don't start none, won't be none attitude here. Kevin (Mr. J) the Danny-clones tend to bring out the worst in you. Kevin, my advice to you is to not let these folks get under your skin where you resort to using that wonderful gift you have to articulate so clearly in the written word, but you do use it as well to be unnecessarily mean-spirited.

For those of you who have made passionate pleas for me to close the 3abn forum, it is not going to happen, so you can stop asking. But I will escalate the temporary and permanent banning until I get the tone I desire for these discussions.

This post is not just a warning for Kevin, but you Aletheia and Eirene. Most everyone else can seem to participate in these discussions with being rude. I won’t be looking to who started it or who is at fault, I don’t care. I will start throwing people out. As far as I am concerned there is no excuse for being rude and unChristlike.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post May 1 2007, 07:01 PM
Post #198

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(princessdi @ May 1 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]193811[/snapback]
I have to apologize for my part also. I also said this to Jim Larmore in my post. So, for that I apologize. However, I stand by my word, about them coming here with guns blazing and flaming members, and expecting the respect which they did not give to anyone.

Noun1.class act - someone who shows impressive and stylish excellence
Thanks for the model Di.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 1 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #199

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 1 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]193752[/snapback]

....I am not clear here though on what is meant by "missing". Is it that Linda hasn't heard from him in 6 wks, or that he hasn't been at home, or to work and no one has heard from him? If the latter is the case, was a missing persons report filed? It seems this would have been done at least 5 weeks ago???

In any case we should all pray for nathan and all involved, it would just help to know a little more to know what to pray about more specifically.

Whether "missing" is two days or two months does not truly matter. MISSING is what matters. Linda requested prayer. It doesn't matter what to pray for specifically....just pray. If I asked you to pray for my health - you would not need to know specifically that I had cancer, in the left buttock, lower quadrant. You would know to "just pray" for me and mine.
QUOTE(Jim Larmore @ May 1 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]193765[/snapback]

I just wanted to find out if I was in a Christian forum or not.

God Bless
Jim Larmore

The name of the forum could have "Christian" directly in it and not be a "CHRISTian" forum.
Moral: Read the threads (3ABN & all other topics) - then.... comment, ask questions, dialogue...you know?
dunno.gif

BTW:
No papers received as of yet!
scratchchin.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 1 2007, 08:04 PM
Post #200

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I agree with Re'. You know sometimes we dont' need to know everything,infact aht is most of the time, if someone asks you to pray without saying any more, because they are also a child of God, you should just pray. If you lift up Nathan's anme in Prayer, His Heavenly Father is already aware fo the problem, and Nathan's need, that who needs to know. Just pray!i I am really curious as to why you think knowing more will help, Aleitheia?

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ May 1 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]193817[/snapback]

Whether "missing" is two days or two months does not truly matter. MISSING is what matters. Linda requested prayer. It doesn't matter what to pray for specifically....just pray. If I asked you to pray for my health - you would not need to know specifically that I had cancer, in the left buttock, lower quadrant. You would know to "just pray" for me and mine.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 1 2007, 08:21 PM
Post #201

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

Missing is MISSING.

miss·ing /ˈmɪsɪŋ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mis-ing] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. lacking, absent, or not found: a missing person.

That means NO ONE ANYWHERE has heard from him or seen him. NO ONE. EVERYONE says the same thing - have not seen him. That is what MISSING means.
That is why a MISSING persons report was filed.
Thats it. Is that clearer Aletheia?
See the prayer request forum, and also under the Whats happening with Linda thread.
What else can be said.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Pickle
post May 1 2007, 08:24 PM
Post #202

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

We return to our regular scheduled thread topic to report breaking news: Danny Shelton told the truth in his post of April 23, 2007, about the filing of a lawsuit against two people.

Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle were served papers on Monday, April 30, 2007. Case # is 07-40098FDS, and has been filed in U.S. District Court in Massachusetts, state of residence of Joy.

Documents pertaining to said case have been impounded to prevent the public from being able to view court documents. The timing of such impoundment is opportune considering the approach of Ten Commandments weekend.

The setting up of a Legal Defense Fund is being considered by a friend of the defendants.

Danny Shelton has already announced on the air and at ClubAdventist that they have started a Legal Offense Fund. We are sure that they will appreciate additional contributions to that fund.

My! What a Pickle I've gotten myself into! Why did I ever start asking questions?

I never really have cared about consequences when standing up for principle. Sure glad Jesus didn't.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post May 1 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #203

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 1 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]193825[/snapback]

We return to our regular scheduled thread topic to report breaking news: Danny Shelton told the truth in his post of April 23, 2007, about the filing of a lawsuit against two people.

Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle were served papers on Monday, April 30, 2007. Case # is 07-40098FDS, and has been filed in U.S. District Court in Massachusetts, state of residence of Joy.

Documents pertaining to said case have been impounded to prevent the public from being able to view court documents. The timing of such impoundment is opportune considering the approach of Ten Commandments weekend.

The setting up of a Legal Defense Fund is being considered by a friend of the defendants.

Danny Shelton has already announced on the air and at ClubAdventist that they have started a Legal Offense Fund. We are sure that they will appreciate additional contributions to that fund.

My! What a Pickle I've gotten myself into! Why did I ever start asking questions?

I never really have cared about consequences when standing up for principle. Sure glad Jesus didn't.

Glad you made this announcement. And I will be happy to contribute to yours and Gailons defense fund. I can't think of a better cause right now.

I also support your standing for principle. You have nothing to fear. We all know what's really going on here.

God knows everything...that's your best defense!

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 1 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #204

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Pickle - From what I have read on this site...I feel I know you.... and from the "investigations" and through-and-through reading on the "other" site....

With men it's impossible - but with GOD all things are possible..... you will prevail.

amen.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Chez
post May 1 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #205

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 1 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]193825[/snapback]

When did Adventist start suing each other? How is that Christlike?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post May 1 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #206

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(calvin @ May 1 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]193795[/snapback]

BSDA maybe more open and tolerate than other forums, but this ain’t the Wild West either where anything goes. I am not going to tolerate a don't start none, won't be none attitude here. Kevin (Mr. J) the Danny-clones tend to bring out the worst in you. Kevin, my advice to you is to not let these folks get under your skin where you resort to using that wonderful gift you have to articulate so clearly in the written word, but you do use it as well to be unnecessarily mean-spirited.

For those of you who have made passionate pleas for me to close the 3abn forum, it is not going to happen, so you can stop asking. But I will escalate the temporary and permanent banning until I get the tone I desire for these discussions.

This post is not just a warning for Kevin, but you Aletheia and Eirene. Most everyone else can seem to participate in these discussions with being rude. I won’t be looking to who started it or who is at fault, I don’t care. I will start throwing people out. As far as I am concerned there is no excuse for being rude and unChristlike.

Point taken Calvin and I have already dialed it back several notches...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Jnana15
post May 1 2007, 10:49 PM
Post #207

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,009

QUOTE(Pickle @ May 1 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]193825[/snapback]

I am too ashamed that Mr. Danny has resorted to suing his brotheren. Looks like Ephesians 6:12 means nothing to him. sorry.gif
I know that God will see you through this mess.

+Quote Post
Eirene
post May 1 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #208

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Chez @ May 1 2007, 10:00 PM) [snapback]193838[/snapback]

When did Adventist start suing each other? How is that Christlike?

Well, let's see. The GC has sued other adventists several times when they have been Adventist independant ministries but because of being independant the GC didn't want the Adventist name used. There are several other situations where they have also sued. Sometimes, as in this case you are left with no choice. There are not too many people or organizations that I know of that would not bring a suit if people are bringing false allegations and slander against them. I guarantee you if Pickle and Joy had done this to the GC, they would be getting slapped with the same thing. As we have all saw on the net, they have been asked to stop, they were told there would be repercussions but no one listened. What do you expect them to do? Just let them continue to destroy God's ministry with many unverified accusations?

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post May 1 2007, 11:31 PM
Post #209

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

There may be more truth to what you are saying than you realize, Eirene. When people lose sight of the real mission, and lose the connection with Christ and lose sight of his original purpose, and the mammon of unrighteousness has found a home with the cold calculated logical heart, there may be no choice but for so-called Christians to go to the law to settle their differences. Christ had nothing to lose by turning the other cheek in light of accusations, but you have everything to lose. Best save the business.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 1 2007, 11:35 PM
Post #210

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

2Samuel 6:6-7

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church