Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=420 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:27:18 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
Rosyroi
post May 30 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #421

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(lowender @ May 30 2007, 06:13 AM) [snapback]197392[/snapback]

Danny Shelton will stop at nothing to remove any person, or any organization who calls him on the carpet. Is this not indicative of a man who is feeling a loss of control? This proposed merger of 3ABN & Amazing Facts will be successful providing that Danny Shelton steps down and away from 3ABN and from Christian television altogether. With that said, the entire board at 3ABN who has defended his excesses needs to be replaced. By excesses, I mean Danny's use of a corporate jet. The fact that his daughter is the only paid performer on the 3ABN set. The arrangement Danny has with a local Dodge/Chrysler dealership for an annual supply of fleet vehicles. Is it known that Danny has used his corporate jet to fly to Salt Lake City to attend Utah Jazz games? The excesses keep piling up. But are these excesses necessary in order to present the Gospel?

welcome(1).gif lowender to BlackSDA.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 12 2007, 09:00 AM
Post #422

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(inga @ May 28 2007, 01:32 PM) [snapback]197146[/snapback]

If every registered member of BlackSDA would just contribute $30.00 each, that would raise over $60,000.

If only one out of 10 were willing to contribute, an average of $300.00 each would be needed to raise $60,000. Some might be willing and able to contribute more, others less. The widow's mite went a long ways. So, for starters, I would suggest that all who reads this message go to
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...charset=UTF%2d8and donate whatever they feel impressed to donate. Credit cards work. Even $5.00 helps.

Pickle, we need more men like you in this church. May God give you wisdom and protection.

And, dear readers, any money you contribute will also go to a "good cause" -- either to defend a man of integrity against unjust attacks or[i] to help spread the message of Christ's soon coming. Let us pray that most of the money will go to the latter.

~~~~~~
P.S. I just went to the site to put in my little mite.

How about you?

It is very safe. I've lost track of the number of years we've used PayPal, which was conceived by some very large international banking institutions ... When you pay with PayPal, your credit card information goes to only one place -- the PayPal processing center, never to any individual or merchant. So it's much safer than giving your credit card information to someone over the phone or even to a cashier with an old-fashioned interface that makes a copy of your invoice/receipt. (Carbon copies could be used for fraudulent purposes.)

Just wondering if anyone knows how much has been raised for the defense fund and do we know any details about the lawsuit yet? We probably need a reminder about raising money for the defense fund. If we all gave a little then it could really make a difference. Keep the prayers going too.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Jun 12 2007, 10:32 AM
Post #423

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 12 2007, 09:00 AM) [snapback]199582[/snapback]

Just wondering if anyone knows how much has been raised for the defense fund and do we know any details about the lawsuit yet? We probably need a reminder about raising money for the defense fund. If we all gave a little then it could really make a difference. Keep the prayers going too.

Folks it probably in not in our best interest to publicly state the amount raised to be read by 3-ABN supporters.

However, if we did so, that would set a standard for disclosure.

Take your pick.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 12 2007, 11:27 AM
Post #424

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Observer @ Jun 12 2007, 09:32 AM) [snapback]199615[/snapback]

Folks it probably in not in our best interest to publicly state the amount raised to be read by 3-ABN supporters.

However, if we did so, that would set a standard for disclosure.

Take your pick.

hiya.gif Oh... Oh... I' vote... NON-disclosure here.

OOPS! doh.gif sorry ... I spoke up too soon. That was a nobrainer wasen't it? giggle.gif

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jun 12 2007, 11:37 AM
Post #425

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(lowender @ May 30 2007, 07:13 AM) [snapback]197392[/snapback]

Danny Shelton will stop at nothing to remove any person, or any organization who calls him on the carpet. Is this not indicative of a man who is feeling a loss of control? This proposed merger of 3ABN & Amazing Facts will be successful providing that Danny Shelton steps down and away from 3ABN and from Christian television altogether. With that said, the entire board at 3ABN who has defended his excesses needs to be replaced. By excesses, I mean Danny's use of a corporate jet. The fact that his daughter is the only paid performer on the 3ABN set. The arrangement Danny has with a local Dodge/Chrysler dealership for an annual supply of fleet vehicles. Is it known that Danny has used his corporate jet to fly to Salt Lake City to attend Utah Jazz games? The excesses keep piling up. But are these excesses necessary in order to present the Gospel?

Does anyone happen to know the tail number of that jet??

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 12 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #426

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jun 12 2007, 11:37 AM) [snapback]199621[/snapback]

Does anyone happen to know the tail number of that jet??

It looks like it is gone, beyond the yonder , smile.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Jun 12 2007, 06:53 PM

+Quote Post
erik
post Jun 12 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #427

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jun 12 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]199582[/snapback]

Does it matter if raise to much money for their defense, I trust pickle to make sure any money raised above the need amount would go to a good and worthy gospel cause.

I Gave a little bit the other day, because it is a way to up my money were my mouth has been.

I wish i could tell the Pickle Joy team i will match danny's big supporter, but maybe God has a plan here, maybe it is time for the David to take down the gololith, again. both in terms of the money and the thing.

I know for a fact that God is going to clean the 3abn mess up one way or the other, I have faith that is going to happen. I do not know how or by what means God will do so, but i know that he will do so.

Plus, you never know Jesus may very well return before Danny's bigshot lawyers get the case to court.

Guess that would Fix the problem would it not, in fact i like that idea so i will pray for that one.

TO BOB AND GAILON:

I do pray for your faithfulness to the truth to continue dispite the cost, and will provide what ever support that I can.

Erik W.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post Jun 14 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #428

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

If there is any money left over, it can be kept in reserve for any future litigation needs, at least until the 3ABN situation is resolved.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 14 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #429

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ Jun 15 2007, 01:05 AM) [snapback]199950[/snapback]

If there is any money left over, it can be kept in reserve for any future litigation needs, at least until the 3ABN situation is resolved.

As far as I know we are still quite far from the top limit here. Daryl's suggestion is excellent.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jun 14 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #430

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Johann @ Jun 14 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]199952[/snapback]

As far as I know we are still quite far from the top limit here. Daryl's suggestion is excellent.

Agree that we are very far from the limit.....I like Daryl's suggestion too. We may all have to help others as it seems like the threats are continuing.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Jun 15 2007, 03:24 PM
Post #431

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

This may be of interest to the legal experts here:

Counsel: "Now sir, did you, or did you not, on the date in question, or at any time previously or subsequently, say or even intimate to the defendant or anyone else, whether friend or mere acquaintance, or in fact a stranger, that the statement imputed to you, whether just or unjust, and denied by the plaintiff, was a matter of no moment or otherwise? Answer, did you or did you not?"

Defendant: "Did I or did I not what?"

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jun 15 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #432

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

If I get asked a question like that, I will be tempted to answer, "Yes."

While the jury will have as hard a time interpreting my reply as they will interpreting that question, they sure will remember my answer better!

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jun 15 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #433

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jun 15 2007, 11:24 PM) [snapback]200049[/snapback]

Counsel: "Now sir, did you, or did you not, on the date in question, or at any time previously or subsequently, say or even intimate to the defendant or anyone else, whether friend or mere acquaintance, or in fact a stranger, that the statement imputed to you, whether just or unjust, and denied by the plaintiff, was a matter of no moment or otherwise? Answer, did you or did you not?"

This simplifies the problem to no end!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Jun 17 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #434

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Ralph @ Jun 15 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]200049[/snapback]

Defendant: "Now whut in tarnation 'r ya'll talkin' about? Iffen the date is in question then how in hades do ya'll figger on feggerin' previous 'n subsiquent? Oh, an' don't go spreadin' no rumors 'bout me bein' intimate with the plain tiff or no one else. Ain't fittin' fer a court o' law. An' since the plain tiff just denied the statement, ain't no way to unjust what he just done. An since ya'll don't know what the blazes yer askin', I don't know neither. I ain't answerin' no question what ain't been asked."

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jun 17 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #435

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(beartrap @ Jun 17 2007, 10:05 AM) [snapback]200246[/snapback]

Defendant: "Now whut in tarnation 'r ya'll talkin' about? Iffen the date is in question then how in hades do ya'll figger on feggerin' previous 'n subsiquent? Oh, an' don't go spreadin' no rumors 'bout me bein' intimate with the plain tiff or no one else. Ain't fittin' fer a court o' law. An' since the plain tiff just denied the statement, ain't no way to unjust what he just done. An since ya'll don't know what the blazes yer askin', I don't know neither. I ain't answerin' no question what ain't been asked."

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif rofl1.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:27 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church