Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13383&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:26:15 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

33 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lawsuits Filed
LaurenceD
post Apr 24 2007, 08:20 AM
Post #46

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

Aletheia does not sound qualified to be analyzing the methods of Christ, or how to use money for His cause. She does sound disturbed.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Apr 24 2007, 08:48 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Apr 24 2007, 08:20 AM) [snapback]192723[/snapback]

Aletheia does not sound qualified to be analyzing the methods of Christ, or how to use money for His cause. She does sound disturbed.

I was just thinking the same thing. I just joined this forum and I can really feel the hostility....so sad.

About the jet again...........it is a no brainer. Tell the people in front of the TV set about the jet and how it is being used and let them do the math. They may be lethargic but they are not stupid and hopefully they are awake now. I count myself as being one of "them" (past tense) asleep at the wheel and not noticing who has been driving while I was writing the checks and forgeting my real role of being actively involved spreading the Gospel.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Apr 24 2007, 09:01 AM
Post #48

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(YogusBearus)
The real investment we're called to make is in the people around us. Emotional, lasting, life long investments in relationships that lead others to Christ. We will never have difficulty finding places to put our money. You are right, "Heart to Heart" is really the only way.

And look at the big picture. This "suer," who claims to be on a mission for Christ with our donations, does not appear to be familiar with our example, The Man Nobody Knows. Christ did not mix the mammon of unrighteousness with His mission. His mission does not depend on the donations of rich people, or the two mites of selfless poor. Instead, he lit the fire that spreads from heart to heart. This fire is what was felt and experience at Pentecost...they were on fire for the Lord, they held all things in common and provided for the minimal needs of each other. "His" workers were volunteers -- not volunteering so that someone in charge could become rich, increased with goods, and in need of nothing--except the "five dollars--whatever you may have" (quoted from 3abn), but volunteers for a greater cause. The man in charge, our model Jesus Christ, became the greatest volunteer--the most selfless of them all.

In 2000-2001, when Judge Rowe examined their approach as a not-for-profit organization, she was amazed they had the means to be charitible, but found there was no record they had given anything. Instead, they had taken the two mites and used part of that to build earthly mansions, to increase excessive salaries, to purchase private excessive transportation (read EGW on $$$ wasted on travelling), and to sue when those $$ could have been used for His cause instead.

Christ's medical ministry program was not intended to become a business so that someone could get rich off healing the poor. When Christ was confronted with those in God's temple, who had made a business out of God's mission, he got out the whip. It stung, and what we're saying has apparently hit a nerve.

Fine clothes, shiney new pickups, corporate jets, earthy mansions, and all the other luxurious costly trappings money may possibly accumulate, cannot conceal the genuine poverty and insignificance from the eyes of the poor widow who made it all possible. The common hope is that a new, more magnanimous organization may soon emerge out of all this. Hopefully, the merger will help provide the missing elements, and this "suer" will disappear from the face of the project

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Apr 24 2007, 09:07 AM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Apr 24 2007, 09:01 AM) [snapback]192736[/snapback]

And look at the big picture. This "suer," who claims to be on a mission for Christ with our donations, does not appear to be familiar with our example, The Man Nobody Knows. Christ did not mix the mammon of unrighteousness with His mission. His mission does not depend on the donations of rich people, or the two mites of selfless poor. Instead, he lit the fire that spreads from heart to heart. This fire is what was felt and experience at Pentecost...they were on fire for the Lord, they held all things in common and provided for the minimal needs of each other. "His" workers were volunteers -- not volunteering so that someone in charge could become rich, increased with goods, and in need of nothing--except the "five dollars--whatever you may have" (quoted from 3abn), but volunteers for a greater cause. The man in charge, our model Jesus Christ, became the greatest volunteer--the most selfless of them all.

In 2000-2001, when Judge Rowe examined their approach as a not-for-profit organization, she was amazed they had the means to be charitible, but found there was no record they had given anything. Instead, they had taken the two mites and used part of that to build earthly mansions, to increase excessive salaries, to purchase private excessive transportation (read EGW on $$$ wasted on travelling), and to sue when those $$ could have been used for His cause instead.

Christ's medical ministry program was not intended to become a business so that someone could get rich off healing the poor. When Christ was confronted with those in God's temple, who had made a business out of God's mission, he got out the whip. It stung, and what we're saying has apparently hit a nerve.

Fine clothes, shiney new pickups, corporate jets, earthy mansions, and all the other luxurious costly trappings money may possibly accumulate, cannot conceal the genuine poverty and insignificance from the eyes of the poor widow who made it all possible. The common hope is that a new, more magnanimous organization may soon emerge out of all this. Hopefully, the merger will help provide the missing elements, and this "suer" will disappear from the face of the project

Amen....meaningful words spoken well clap.gif

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 24 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #50

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 24 2007, 09:21 AM) [snapback]192716[/snapback]

Your selective myopia notwithstanding... eirene's calling Di "desperate" and "pathetic" is disrespectful.. particularly for someone who has been posting here all of 2 days.

How you choose to view it is immaterial; if you want to be the arbiter of such things, then you need to spend the money to reserve the domain www.landoftheblind.com and set up your own forum.
Pray tell what things you have witnessed for yourself, Cindy... oh wait... I forgot... you said you weren't a witness... and since you are not a witness, the only way you can be informed is if someone is telling you... so spare us your indignation; you, after all, are the one who posted the email from fhb giving you your marching orders... are you now saying that email was patently untrue?

In His service,
Mr. J

Dear Readers,

1. How can Eirene's opinons of Di's views and arguments be disrespectful, when Mr J constantly writes all that he does and no one can see a lack of respect in any of his words?

2. I did NOT post a email from FHB, or from anyone else, giving me marching orders.

That was Mr J's and Clays spin, and that interpretation was and still is false. as I clarified at the time.

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 24 2007, 10:30 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 24 2007, 10:47 AM
Post #51

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

*******Thanks Cindy! We are aware of the problem and are working to correct it*********

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 24 2007, 04:15 AM) [snapback]192709[/snapback]

BTW, Di, Calvin, or Clay???
I know this is offtopic, but ever since yesterday I haven't been able to read, send, or reply to pms. That's why I am posting instead of sending pms.

I just noticed Rosyroi also saying she was having problems with pms, in the chatbox. I tried to do a search just now, so I could correct and clarify the Jet issue for runner, regarding how it's paid for and got the same error message, as I do with the pms:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 184320 bytes) in /home/blacksda/public_html/forums/sources/action_public/D2mods/Shoutbox/classes/class.misc.php on line 148"

dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Skyhook
post Apr 24 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,121

Aletheia, someone posted earlier that you sound disturbed. I agree with that based on your vehement, hostile statements. You say that you have no first hand knowledge of the people or the inner workings of 3abn, and yet based on this lack of knowledge, you have been obsessively trying to defend DS and the rest of the 3abn leadership. People have pointed this out to you several times on this forum, and yet you persist. That is a very strange, even bizarre obsession.

This post has been edited by Skyhook: Apr 24 2007, 10:54 AM

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 24 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #53

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Apr 24 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]192745[/snapback]

Aletheia, someone posted earlier that you sound disturbed. I agree with that based on your vehement, hostile statements. You say that you have no first hand knowledge of the people or the inner workings of 3abn, and yet based on this lack of knowledge, you have been obsessively trying to defend DS and the rest of the 3abn leadership. People have pointed this out to you several times on this forum, and yet you persist. That is a very strange, even bizarre obsession.

Just because I was not a first hand eye witness to all this, doesn't mean I lack knowledge, or haven't talked to, questioned and gotten answers to my questions from those who were, nor does it mean I can't read and comprehend what's been posted here, if that makes me look disturbed to you, or sound hostile to you although I don't feel like that, well there's nothing I can do about that. blink.gif

I'm done with this thread, so ..

later...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: Apr 24 2007, 11:05 AM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 24 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #54

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Respectfully, I saw no disrespect, nor challenge of you as a administrator, or any forum rules here, Di. You might want to take it down a notch or two yourself. Your personal opinions can be challenged. As you yourself said you should be able to disagree without being disrespectful, -- and without the threats, right?

Those were not threats, but promises. I am not surprised that you did not see the disrespect in her post and yours either. Good thing I am here to let you know the boundaries since you don't know it when you see it. Take note: she was(she had already disagreed with my post. I didn't need to be desperate or pathetic) and you are also(No, I need all the notches at my disposal for those who are challenged int he area of repsect).

That is flat out false.

Now, how can that be? You came in here in December, claiming to be a person without any knowledge looking for firsthand information in order to sort out this mess in you own mind, correct? It wasn't two months later, that you were spouting information like you present and eye witness at each and every event and exchange under discussionm in cluding those between Danny and Linda. You yourself said on different occasions that you were supplied information, some which you were not at liberty to divulge, and some you were. Is that not being given what to say in repsonse to the question and allegations here? As Well as admitted being part of a concerted effort to deiscredit information that is being released. You weren't there? You didn't, and still don't, know for yourself, somebody HAD/HAS to tell you, and you repeat here, on CF, and anywhere else they send you. Common sense. Don't be ashamed now, if you are defending Danny with everything you can get your hands on, then be proud of that!

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post Apr 24 2007, 11:09 AM
Post #55

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 24 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]192744[/snapback]

*******Thanks Cindy! We are aware of the problem and are working to correct it*********

thumbup1.gif

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 24 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #56

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Ok, so let me get this striaght........

I said:

Eirene, Lee, Aletheia, you are all given things to write here. You are given your answers on the basis th t you believe in 3ABN being a ministry.

Then you said:
That is flat out false.

And then you said this:

Just because I was not a first hand eye witness to all this, doesn't mean I lack knowledge, or haven't talked to, questioned and gotten answers to my questions from those who were, nor does it mean I can't read and comprehend what's been posted here, if that makes me look disturbed to you, or sound hostile to you although I don't feel like that, well there's nothing I can do about that. blink.gif

Now, you do know that those statements are contradictory? Which is it?

Plus, let me add that you came here asking for first hand knowledge. When you got it, it was lies, but that is beside the point. The problem is that now you really want us to accept second and third hand knowledge from you. How does that work? According to your own standards only those posting first hand knowledge can be trusted, or maybe not. Maybe it is more like those who post first hand knowledge that agrees with what Danny says. All this duplicity in your mind, has me totally confused, and personally your credibility is in the dumpster with me. Sorry! dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Apr 24 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(princessdi @ Apr 24 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]192748[/snapback]

Now, how can that be? You came in here in December, claiming to be a person without any knowledge looking for firsthand information in order to sort out this mess in you own mind, correct? It wasn't two months later, that you were spouting information like you present and eye witness at each and every event and exchange under discussionm in cluding those between Danny and Linda. You yourself said on different occasions that you were supplied information, some which you were not at liberty to divulge, and some you were. Is that not being given what to say in repsonse to the question and allegations here? As Well as admitted being part of a concerted effort to deiscredit information that is being released. You weren't there? You didn't, and still don't, know for yourself, somebody HAD/HAS to tell you, and you repeat here, on CF, and anywhere else they send you. Common sense. Don't be ashamed now, if you are defending Danny with everything you can get your hands on, then be proud of that!

Maybe some jealousy toward Bob Pickle, too?

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 24 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #58

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 24 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]192743[/snapback]

Dear Readers,

1. How can Eirene's opinons of Di's views and arguments be disrespectful, when Mr J constantly writes all that he does and no one can see a lack of respect in any of his words?

The number you need is 1-888-SNI-FFLE... if that is busy try 1-900-WAA-AAAH.

2. I did NOT post a email from FHB, or from anyone else, giving me marching orders.

That was Mr J's and Clays spin, and that interpretation was and still is false. as I clarified at the time.

If it were just Clay and myself who noticed it, you might have an argument. You tried to spin it to be other than what it is, as you are doing now... but you fail to realize though...that everybody here can read... and comprehend what they peruse. The fact is, your screen name would be more appropriately "Charlie McCarthy"... your protests notwithstanding. You know nothing beyond what you have been told and even in the face of eyewitnesses with a contrary version, you choose to cling to what you've been told... in spite of.

That's not knowing; that is blindly accepting... huge difference Cindy... even in Indiana.

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Apr 24 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]192745[/snapback]

Not really... her behavior is consistent with one who has a more than platonic relationship with the one feeding her the information... said relationship borders on the co-dependent but it provides the basis for the unwavering acceptance of what she has been told is the truth.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post Apr 24 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #59

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Apr 24 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]192746[/snapback]

blink.gif

I'm done with this thread, so ..

later...

promise? rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by caribbean sda: Apr 24 2007, 11:53 AM

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 24 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #60

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(caribbean sda @ Apr 24 2007, 01:51 PM) [snapback]192761[/snapback]

promise? rofl1.gif

Don't hold your breath; remember last week when she insisted she was taking a 3 day hiatus that became 20 minutes...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post

33 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:26 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church