Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13443&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:02:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Rosie Lies Of 26th April 2007, 02:08 Pm Allowed On Cf, not all forums are created equal
Rosyroi
post Apr 30 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 29 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]193514[/snapback]

ROSY, are you referring to this thread or the ones posted at CF? BTW the mod deleted the entire truthmagnet thread less than a half hour after it was posted so i'm glad i brought it here to at least be seen. even tho' we are aware of the childish and devious shenanagans they play, i thought they were so clear and concise within this one little thread that it was worth seeing.

I should have clarified myself.

I perused CF to see what was going on. While I was reading the posts it appeared to me the poster rosie55 demanded that no one except the poster tomato reply to rosie55 questions. The questions and answers were deliberately made to make Linda look very very bad.

I am relying on a faulty memory for who was asking the questions and who was answering. As far as I am concerned it really doens't make any difference since I believe it was the same person doing the asking and answering.

Of course JimLarmore jumped in uninvited and added his strange two cents worth. Of course that was an added bonus for the person posting as two separate people. others added their questions that were NOT part of the printed planned program.

My understanding that the uninvited questions unanswered of course helped rosie55/tomato ask that the thread be shut down. By this time another day had passed. Not sure but I think this took about two or more days from start to finish. I didn't pay attention to when it started.

I am sure I most likely left out a lot of other information but this is the best I could come up with to make it as short as possible. Any error on my part will most likely be corrected by those who were more closely involved.

I applaud those who went in there and asked the questions that interrupted the thread. spoton.gif

I hope that answered your question.
Rosyroi

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 30 2007, 10:02 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eirene
post Apr 30 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 30 2007, 09:56 PM) [snapback]193666[/snapback]

I should have clarified myself.

I perused CF to see what was going on. While I was reading the posts it appeared to me the poster rosie55 demanded that no one except the poster tomato reply to rosie55 questions. The questions and answers were deliberately made to make Linda look very very bad.

I am relying on a faulty memory for who was asking the questions and who was answering. As far as I am concerned it really doens't make any difference since I believe it was the same person doing the asking and answering.

Of course JimLarmore jumped in uninvited and added his strange two cents worth. Of course that was an added bonus for the person posting as two separate people. others added their questions that were NOT part of the printed planned program.

My understanding that the uninvited questions unanswered of course helped rosie55/tomato ask that the thread be shut down. By this time another day had passed. Not sure but I think this took about two or more days from start to finish. I didn't pay attention to when it started.

I am sure I most likely left out a lot of other information but this is the best I could come up with to make it as short as possible. Any error on my part will most likely be corrected by those who were more closely involved.

I applaud those who went in there and asked the questions that interrupted the thread. spoton.gif

I hope that answered your question.
Rosyroi

First off, let me say that I know for a fact that Rosie and tomatoe are 2 totally different people thousands of miles apart. OK
All of this hoopla is because Rosie started a thread where some actual truth could be told.
How many threads have been started here by lindanites telling her version of events that she has passed on to others? How many verses one lousy thread at CF to defend false allegations.
Now how many times has your side complained about threads getting hijacked or going off topic as a distraction from our side? How many? Yet you do the same exact thing over at CF on Rosie's thread and are proud of it. She asked respectfully for certain questions to be answered but you all can't stand the 3abn subject being discussed without bringing your dirt and allegations to the party.
As many threads as this forum has started against 3abn and yet you can't stand for 1 thread to be started in favor of 3abn. This board proves it. There was a thread started by bystander. Got shut down. A thread started by FHB, got shut down. A thread started by aletheia..Got shut down. Now we have 1 thread started at CF and you all interfere because it counteracts the gossip and allegations that you love to spread so much.
On top of it you have alleged that Rosie and Tomatoe are the same person when they certainly aren't. You all are wrong about too many things, too many events, and too many accusations to be credible anymore.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Apr 30 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 08:23 PM) [snapback]193675[/snapback]

First off, let me say that I know for a fact that Rosie and tomatoe are 2 totally different people thousands of miles apart. OK
All of this hoopla is because Rosie started a thread where some actual truth could be told.
How many threads have been started here by lindanites telling her version of events that she has passed on to others? How many verses one lousy thread at CF to defend false allegations.
Now how many times has your side complained about threads getting hijacked or going off topic as a distraction from our side? How many? Yet you do the same exact thing over at CF on Rosie's thread and are proud of it. She asked respectfully for certain questions to be answered but you all can't stand the 3abn subject being discussed without bringing your dirt and allegations to the party.
As many threads as this forum has started against 3abn and yet you can't stand for 1 thread to be started in favor of 3abn. This board proves it. There was a thread started by bystander. Got shut down. A thread started by FHB, got shut down. A thread started by aletheia..Got shut down. Now we have 1 thread started at CF and you all interfere because it counteracts the gossip and allegations that you love to spread so much.
On top of it you have alleged that Rosie and Tomatoe are the same person when they certainly aren't. You all are wrong about too many things, too many events, and too many accusations to be credible anymore.

Sorry to disappoint you but I am on TRUTH side. In 2004 I heard some nasty rumors AGAINST Linda straight FROM 3ABN. Walt Thompson to be exact. Of course if you ask him if he wrote those nasty rumors he would deny it. I got my answer by comming here. the LORD sent me here. One rumor has not been mentioned in here and I asked an employee if that rumor was truth. The employee said as far as they new it was not true. The rumor was false. And all the other rumors Walt sent out in email and letters were false also. These were BEFORE the "Linda is having Spiritual Adultry rumors"

Since you use the Evelyn Wood reading course I want to remind you that this was my opinion. I never said I wrote the message in stone. rofl1.gif

I see that you are still here writing and rebutting. You have not crossed the line yet. Those others who you so gallantly upheld had crossed the line. There are several wonderful folk here who desperately hope you don't cross the line either. They love bantering with you. So try to find that line not to cross so you may have the privilege of continuing your posting in BSDA. giggle.gif

That is my truth and I am sticking to it. tongue.gif

Rosyroi happydance.gif

This post has been edited by Rosyroi: Apr 30 2007, 10:43 PM

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
mozart
post Apr 30 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

go back and read the first post opening this thread Eirene and see who has the agenda. even the title of the thread was a lie. who were the "lawyers" and where was the "discussion". tomatoe isn't a lawyer is he? i think not. the whole thing was designed by fools whose designs failed because they were built on sandy ground.
their evil plan backfired right in their faces exactly as it should have.
have some sense of reason please!

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]193675[/snapback]

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]193675[/snapback]

... You all are wrong about too many things, too many events, and too many accusations to be credible anymore.

Ahhhhh...so does that mean that we were once credible? or are you just here to annoy us?

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Apr 30 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]193680[/snapback]

Sorry to disappoint you but I am on TRUTH side. In 2004 I heard some nasty rumors AGAINST Linda straight FROM 3ABN. Walt Thompson to be exact. Of course if you ask him if he wrote those nasty rumors he would deny it. I got my answer by comming here. the LORD sent me here. One rumor has not been mentioned in here and I asked an employee if that rumor was truth. The employee said as far as they new it was not true. The rumor was false. And all the other rumors Walt sent out in email and letters were false also. These were BEFORE the "Linda is having Spiritual Adultry rumors"

Since you use the Evelyn Wood reading course I want to remind you that this was my opinion. I never said I wrote the message in stone. rofl1.gif

I see that you are still here writing and rebutting. You have not crossed the line yet. Those others who you so gallantly upheld had crossed the line. There are several wonderful folk here who desperately hope you don't cross the line either. They love bantering with you. So try to find that line not to cross so you may have the privilege of continuing your posting in BSDA. giggle.gif

That is my truth and I am sticking to it. tongue.gif

Rosyroi happydance.gif

roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif oh dear me girl. i really needed that laugh. i can go to bed now. lol nite all
roflmao.gif notworthy.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: Apr 30 2007, 11:56 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post May 1 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Eirene @ Apr 30 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]193675[/snapback]

How many threads have been started here by lindanites telling her version of events that she has passed on to others?

I posted about this the other day, but having been here in the past, I can say with certainty that longtime members of BSDA withheld judgment for many months before evaluating the evidence proffered.

And by the way, the most compelling evidence against Danny's character didn't come from Linda. It came from Danny himself. I know he doesn't send it to you, Lord love ya, but he sent it to others.

hiya.gif

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Johann
post May 1 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 1 2007, 03:59 PM) [snapback]193716[/snapback]

I posted about this the other day, but having been here in the past, I can say with certainty that longtime members of BSDA withheld judgment for many months before evaluating the evidence proffered.

And by the way, the most compelling evidence against Danny's character didn't come from Linda. It came from Danny himself. I know he doesn't send it to you, Lord love ya, but he sent it to others.

hiya.gif

This is the message I get from far and wide, and this is why I have said so many times, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post May 1 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

Yes, I am also disappointed in the moderation being done over at CF.

They closed down the 3AVBN Continued (2) topic. As I was the originator of that topic, I received a PM saying it was closed while under staff review. That was several days now. Upon discovery of the closed thread, I replied to the PM, but didn't even receive a courtesy reply, therefore, I PMed another person there today, and am now waiting to see what kind of a reply, if any, I will receive.

Here is what I actually said in my first PM in response to the closed thread message:

I noticed that you said the thread is closed for staff review.

I am the Administrator of a SDA forum under the total leadership of Administrators and Forum Moderators who are members of the SDA Church. We are also deeply in discussions on the 3ABN situation there, as is another SDA forum.

I am well aware that this presently closed thread contains posts that I am not happy with in the realm of Christian conduct, however, closing the thread only gives these offenders the victory. I would prefer you ban the offenders, temporarily or permanently, rather than close the thread.

I know from my own experience that it isn't easy to moderate over these type of posts, threads, etc., however, I trust you will do the right thing.

I didn't ask a question, however, what I did say deserved a response, don't you think?

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
mozart
post May 1 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Johann @ May 1 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]193738[/snapback]

This is the message I get from far and wide, and this is why I have said so many times, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy.

that is a fact. i'm sure some ppl go too far in some things that are said. there are people who just don't like other people so they are quick to judge and to believe anything that is said, plus things do get exaggerated depending on who's saying it, but when i doubt any of this, i stop and re-evaluate. not what other people say, but what my instincts have said for some time and i ignored them. several years before the divorce, i might add. the proving point always is what has come from Danny himself as well as those he has in his pocket. i don't believe everything i read, in fact maybe only half, and the rest i have in storage waiting to be convinced with rock solid evidence one way or the other. so, yes, Danny is his worst enemy. it's sad he and his allies blame linda for every single thing. i guess that's all they have. it was clear from the start that they thought if they smeared her while she was under a gag order that they'd have it made in the shade. that is dispicable, immoral behavior. yet, i still care about Danny. i still wish none of this were true. i'm not sure how much we will actually succeed at proving. we do have to remember that we all are guilty of something. so i don't like it when people demonize him. but i dislike it more, when he demonizes the woman he claimed to love for 20+yrs. the woman who stuck by his side to build the 3ABN ministry. the only thing that makes sense to me, is he is so afraid of what linda knows that he can't help himself. i don't think it is jealousy or anger that drives him against her. i think it's fear. all this bothers me, but that bothers me the most. it makes me afraid for him... nuff said.

let's all band together and pray for linda and nathan. let's not forget to that everyday. i hope she hears from him soon and i hope there are a lot of people close to her to help her get through this. blessings everyone, Mo

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ May 1 2007, 11:06 AM) [snapback]193754[/snapback]

They closed down the 3AVBN Continued (2) topic. As I was the originator of that topic, I received a PM saying it was closed while under staff review. That was several days now. Upon discovery of the closed thread, I replied to the PM, but didn't even receive a courtesy reply, therefore, I PMed another person there today, and am now waiting to see what kind of a reply, if any, I will receive.

Here is what I actually said in my first PM in response to the closed thread message:
I didn't ask a question, however, what I did say deserved a response, don't you think?

i have dealt with them vigorously the past week so i know how biased they are. they closed that 3abn thread because they did not want it there; plain and simple. i seriously doubt it is under review by anyone there. i'm pretty sure it's been more than a week since they closed it. the bias is obvious. they instantly deleted truthmagnet's rebuttal to rosie55's bogus thread saying it was flaming, but they didn't say anthing to rosie55 about hers. she closed hers at her own request and they still left it up there so all can still read it. eventho' i have pointed out at least a dozen flaming remarks made by her and tomatoe, they ignore that.
i'm giving them a really hard time about it so i'll probably be banned soon. lol boxing.gif
ask me if i care. i honestly don't because they are not a fair and unbiased forum and therefore corrupt. just my opinion. dunno.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: May 1 2007, 01:58 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
calvin
post May 1 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #39

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ May 1 2007, 01:06 PM) [snapback]193754[/snapback]

Well Daryl it would be nice if they sent you a response. But they are not obligated too. I know I don’t respond to every PM send me for various reasons….and like the PM you sent to the admin at CF, many of the PMs I get are why did you do something or why don’t you do something about this or the other. Often I find it unproductive to enter in a dialogue to explain my actions or what many may consider my inaction. I will only make a commitment to read the PM or email and take it under advisement. So, I would not expect anything more from an admin on another forum.

+Quote Post
Daryl Fawcett
post May 1 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,851

I would agree with you Calvin, however, their PM to me actually invited a response from me, therefore, respond I did.

I guess I am different in that respect though over at MSDAOL, as I do believe in giving a reason for my administrative actions there, which they may not always like, I will add.

--------------------
In His Love, Mercy, and Grace!

Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Maritime SDA OnLine
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post May 1 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #41

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ May 1 2007, 09:59 AM) [snapback]193716[/snapback]

hiya.gif

Hello? I heard that!
*insert "workin' neck" smilie here*

QUOTE(Johann @ May 1 2007, 12:26 PM) [snapback]193738[/snapback]

Again....you know?
*insert "working neck" smilie here*

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
tall73
post Sep 11 2007, 06:59 AM
Post #42

Member No.: 1,732

QUOTE(mozart @ Apr 30 2007, 11:25 AM) *
yes you are correct. in fact i dont even like to go over there because of the excessive hostility. there is only one adventist they have as a mod for our forums over there and she is quesitonable. i emailed them about that last week and got a reply from a lady in "cusotmer concerns" who said: they may have other adventists (they don't know?) that might (they don't know?) be in other forums but yes there is only one adventist for our forum.
wonder when "Christians" became such good politicians?

Just noticed this smile.gif It is interesting what you find when you do a search on your name!

That is because they couldn't find a suitable Adventist for some time. They were all busy fighting with one another and personally flaming one another, which led to them racking up a lot of official warnings. Official warnings were one way to screen out moderators. They wanted SDA moderators. But the few who could didn't want to because the forum was and is a mess.

anyway, i have no doubt this one adventist is not only predjudice but very nominal and "progressive" (they like to call it) but i've seen her say she and her pastor husband don't believe in EGW but he can't admit that because of his job. i don't get ppl that go to a church they don't even believe in, especially if it's a pastor on the payroll.

I was quite conservative until this year. But I have recently had problems with the IJ. I have now contacted my conference and turned in my resignation. They pleaded with me to talk to some scholars for a final chance at reconciliation so we are going to.

Sorry if all that bothers you, but I was not just sticking around because of my job. I was trying to study out some issues that I was struggling with.

now before one of you goes ballistic on me assuming i think EGW is = to the Bible or John the Baptist or something, i've never thought that. i've never called her a prophet. she asked ppl not to call her a prophet and i respect her enough not to do that. i'm sure she had very good reason for saying that. i consider her very good Bible counsel and i would say that whether i was an adventist or not. for those who pick her apart at the seams i say, if it doesn't bless you, don't read it. don't throw the baby out with the bath water. it tends to be a great loss when you do that.
so........... signthankspin.gif BACK TO THE TOPIC.
tabletalk.gif

She claimed to be inspired, to have visions, to give rebukes based upon counsel from God. which makes her a prophet. Apparently Christians being politicians is not new.

This post has been edited by tall73: Sep 11 2007, 06:59 AM

+Quote Post
tall73
post Sep 11 2007, 07:02 AM
Post #43

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 30 2007, 01:42 PM) *
She isn't even questionable; she is the wife of tall73 who is an SDA pastor who took Danny's side very early on and she tends to back her husband like Sapphira did Ananias...

There couldn't be a lesson in that, could there?

In His service,
Mr. J

Actually she is quite questionable if you mean in doctrinal ways. She is turned off on the church right now, though she wasn't when you were regularly posting there.

As to backing a husband, ah well, I hardly call that a bad trait.

If you are speaking of moderation calls then I am pretty sure she did not participate in any reports on me. But if she did you had access to the CF appeals system where it could be heard by an independent party, as did all the others here who are complaining.

Finally I rather think folks on CF would disagree that I took Danny's side early on. But I think you are referring to my comments about Linda saying that a pregnancy test was a joke. I still think that was a very hard story to believe, true or not. You don't have to be pro-Danny to see problems with that story.

This post has been edited by tall73: Sep 11 2007, 07:10 AM

+Quote Post
tall73
post Sep 11 2007, 07:05 AM
Post #44

QUOTE(Daryl Fawcett @ May 1 2007, 01:06 PM) *

It is a trend at CF to confuse flaming with anything that might offend. And the confusing rules of the wording at that time didn't help.

As you know, having been there quite regularly lately, there has been a reform in the process.

And since you are now a mod over there in training, we should all be great!

But again, you did have access to a third party appeal if you so desired, through the formal appeals process.

This post has been edited by tall73: Sep 11 2007, 07:09 AM

+Quote Post
lurker
post Sep 11 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 676

Tall, What is the IJ?

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:02 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church