Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=13784&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:31:49 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The "real" Truth In A Nutshell
mozart
post Jun 10 2007, 12:22 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,207

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 10 2007, 11:05 AM) [snapback]199258[/snapback]

"The real truth in a nutshell"

Why the quick emergency secret meeting in Colorado? Sure does sound like a panic to regroup for something... what... to cover up another "Danny mess"? To quickly ask DB to "merge" so Danny can say "Can't touch this"?

Rosyroi

Awww.....dang.....rosy......NOW you've gone and done it !!
now i'm gonna have that stupid m.c.hammer song in my head the rest of the day.
roflmao.gif happydance.gif "Can't touch this" happydance.gif roflmao.gif

This post has been edited by mozart: Jun 10 2007, 08:45 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steffan
post Jun 10 2007, 12:30 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 10 2007, 01:05 PM) [snapback]199258[/snapback]

"The real truth in a nutshell"

I was ready to spit nails after that *-----* story. Had to walk away to calm down. Take a deep breath, meditate, do some yoga, pray, sleep on it.

A lot of things to say about it but won't.

Just one little itty bitty question that I have asked before but never got an answer. Only Steffan/Bystander/Danny can answer it.

Rosyroi wallbash.gif
notworthy.gif It is hard to keep on being nice...
Rosyroi

I didn't realize you had ever tried to be nice concerning this subject. And what are your little asteriks about? Is that vile language?
As far as your colorado question, that was answered weeks ago. If you were on the inside, you would know first of all that it wasn't an "emergecy" meeting as you keep saying. It was talked about, tossed around and a decision to meet and talk about it depth was made.
Why the secrecy? That has been answered also. Because of the gossip of the likes of pickle and joy, these forums, and the gossip we as Adventists are so good at within the churches. If it would have been mentioned even in passing, in advance, one can't imagine the spins and false stories that would have been manufactured.
You also should have read here that if your scenerio of desperation on DS's part, was correct, how could he coerce Doug B, AF and their board to "bail" him out at the risk of hurting their own ministry???? Makes no sense does it???
And..if this was an emergency for Danny why is 3abn the one taking it's time until more specific details can be worked out?
The picture you paint lacks depth, reasonable motives and good sense. I just shot a few holes in it here. It could be torn to shreds if someone had the time or inclination to do so.

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 10 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

Hay guys, Steffen's interesting choice of word “Nutshell” in his thread title. Is not his views a little nutty in believing the nutty mess what Rusty Moreland's wrote about? rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by mikell: Jun 10 2007, 06:44 PM

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 10 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 10 2007, 11:22 AM) [snapback]199262[/snapback]

Awww.....dang.....rosy......NOW you've gone and done it !!
now i'm gonna have that stupid m.c.hammer song in my head the rest of the day.
roflmao.gif happydance.gif "Can't touch this" happydance.gif roflmao.gif

mozart

Sorry about that :=(

sometimes we may feel like wallbash.gif and fear.gif or furious.gif and feel like crutch.gif has happened to us... but once in a while we need to rofl1.gif to keep from going a little nuts wacko.gif

Rosyroi :=)(used too many emoticons)

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jun 10 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]199264[/snapback]

And..if this was an emergency for Danny why is 3abn the one taking it's time until more specific details can be worked out?

The picture you paint lacks depth, reasonable motives and good sense. I just shot a few holes in it here. It could be torn to shreds if someone had the time or inclination to do so.

Steffan,

Speaking of holes in stories...

On May 10, 2007, Jim Pedersen wrote:

"From my working with the AF Board I know that many of the members have questions and concerns about any inappropriate actions on the part of any individual connected with 3ABN. They want to be very careful that nothing is done to tarnish the reputation of AF. While AF may indeed bring credibility to 3ABN, they want to be careful that AF isn’t blind to anything, or get hurt in the merger process.

The AF Board is continuing to have discussions about the merger, and will have a firm say in the process of what is acceptable and what is not from the AF viewpoint. That board will be able to specify what are non-negotiables, etc. "

On May 15, 2007 Jim wrote:

"The journey isn’t over yet. There are a lot of discussions that need to take place. But we’re prayerfully taking things step by step."

You can read the emails from Jim Pedersen here: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...=13535&st=0

So, looks like 3abn isn't the only "one" taking it's time until more specific details can be worked out.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jun 10 2007, 03:26 PM
Post #21

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 10 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #22

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Sir Steffan, if Danny had not been so secret in the first place all this mess would not have occurred. Instead he kept all his "proofs" secret and therefore the mess. So called "false stories" are the result of secrecy. Openness and keeping things above board are the best way to kill the so called rumors from ever getting going in the first place. Secrecy is an indication of the wish to hide something....now what would Danny want to hide? Hmmm.....maybe the facts? The facts that he has no facts? No proofs? Keep up the posts, they do provide ammo for the critics. Now whose side was it you were on? I keep forgetting....

Richard

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 01:30 PM) [snapback]199264[/snapback]

I didn't realize you had ever tried to be nice concerning this subject. And what are your little asteriks about? Is that vile language?
As far as your colorado question, that was answered weeks ago. If you were on the inside, you would know first of all that it wasn't an "emergecy" meeting as you keep saying. It was talked about, tossed around and a decision to meet and talk about it depth was made.
Why the secrecy? That has been answered also. Because of the gossip of the likes of pickle and joy, these forums, and the gossip we as Adventists are so good at within the churches. If it would have been mentioned even in passing, in advance, one can't imagine the spins and false stories that would have been manufactured.
You also should have read here that if your scenerio of desperation on DS's part, was correct, how could he coerce Doug B, AF and their board to "bail" him out at the risk of hurting their own ministry???? Makes no sense does it???

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Jun 10 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

When the Bakkers and the Couches started TBN, they also went from rags to riches and praised the Lord for their success. But the truth is, it was the donors that made them a success, not any deity particularly. A few years ago, the Couches said, "If you have been healed or saved or blessed through TBN and have not contributed...you are robbing God and will lose your reward in heaven." Trinity reported that 70% percent of its donations were in amounts under fifty dollars, but regular donations.

This is probably the model for 3abn...$5, $10, $50, whatever the Lord impresses you to give...make it a regular monthly gift.

We haven't heard that kind of guilt trip on 3abn donars yet (robbing God), but there is an eery similarity with the two histories...rags to riches, divorces, combined ministries, and giving credit to God rather than the donors, etc.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Jun 10 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Oh that it were true, the $5-$50 bit. I know of some who pay their tithes to 3ABN. Sad.

Richard

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Jun 10 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]199315[/snapback]

When the Bakkers and the Couches started TBN, they also went from rags to riches and praised the Lord for their success. But the truth is, it was the donors that made them a success, not any deity particularly. A few years ago, the Couches said, "If you have been healed or saved or blessed through TBN and have not contributed...you are robbing God and will lose your reward in heaven." Trinity reported that 70% percent of its donations were in amounts under fifty dollars, but regular donations.

This is probably the model for 3abn...$5, $10, $50, whatever the Lord impresses you to give...make it a regular monthly gift.

We haven't heard that kind of guilt trip on 3abn donars yet (robbing God), but there is an eery similarity with the two histories...rags to riches, divorces, combined ministries, and giving credit to God rather than the donors, etc.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 10 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 11:30 AM) [snapback]199264[/snapback]

Sorry, I don't do vile language. (the number of spaces equal the word silly... just having some fun) The reason for frustration is that in my opinion your answers are not always honest. I stand by my opinion.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jun 10 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jun 10 2007, 02:13 PM) [snapback]199282[/snapback]

Steffan,

Speaking of holes in stories...

On May 10, 2007, Jim Pedersen wrote:

"From my working with the AF Board I know that many of the members have questions and concerns about any inappropriate actions on the part of any individual connected with 3ABN. They want to be very careful that nothing is done to tarnish the reputation of AF. While AF may indeed bring credibility to 3ABN, they want to be careful that AF isn’t blind to anything, or get hurt in the merger process.

The AF Board is continuing to have discussions about the merger, and will have a firm say in the process of what is acceptable and what is not from the AF viewpoint. That board will be able to specify what are non-negotiables, etc. "

On May 15, 2007 Jim wrote:

"The journey isn’t over yet. There are a lot of discussions that need to take place. But we’re prayerfully taking things step by step."

You can read the emails from Jim Pedersen here: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...=13535&st=0

So, looks like 3abn isn't the only "one" taking it's time until more specific details can be worked out.

AMEN spoton.gif

At least AF is trying to be open and honest and above board to those who ask questions. Too bad 3ABN/Danny Shelton has continued to be secretive and refuse to answer honestly when asked questions.

I honor the honesty of AF.

If Danny had been honest and above board three years ago I would not be here today.

Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post
steffan
post Jun 10 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,125

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jun 10 2007, 10:08 PM) [snapback]199338[/snapback]

AMEN spoton.gif

At least AF is trying to be open and honest and above board to those who ask questions. Too bad 3ABN/Danny Shelton has continued to be secretive and refuse to answer honestly when asked questions.

I honor the honesty of AF.

If Danny had been honest and above board three years ago I would not be here today.

Rosyroi

Rosy, in your earlier post you say you feel I am not always honest in my answers. I take issue with that. I have no reason at all not to be honest. I am a christian (as I assume you are) and would not intentionally nor unintentionally try to deceive anyone. I happen to be in a unique situation where I know more than the average person. When I speak, I speak from what I know, have seen and checked out.
As far as AF is concerned, Danny & Doug usually talk at least once a week and they are the only 2 at this point that know what is happening and the when's and why's. Remember, Doug wants even more independance in his independant ministy. Jim P. is conference. Do you see any signals yet? Doug and Jim might not totally see eye to eye on the exact details of the merger. The conference obviously would not want to lose their connection with AF that they have now.
Now to address your comment about Danny being honest 3 years ago? If he would have exposed everything that he had and everything that he and others knew concerning Linda, I am sure you are one that would have jumped on the crucifiction bandwagon against him for doing a "tell all" on Linda. All the business discussed here about DS trashing her and yada yada has never been proven true. Making a subtle reference with no names mentioned (and only when forced to ) is hardly trashing anyone. But, had he produced the "whole" story and the proof then you would know what "trashing" is and he would have been judged and convicted again. As I have said before, it doesn't matter how he could have handled it, those that want to judge and think bad of him, would have. For most of you here that were not involved in that situation, were not there, did not see what the board and many others saw, it really is time for you to move on and get your own lives. After 3 years, NOT ONE allegation of money mismanagement, supposed "high living", Brandi in the wings, Danny not paying his personal taxes, abuse towards Linda, supposedly "trashing" Linda, keeping furniture that belonged to 3abn and all the other things he has been accused of, has been proven. NOT ONE. Think about that.

+Quote Post
Artiste
post Jun 10 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]199350[/snapback]

I happen to be in a unique situation where I know more than the average person. When I speak, I speak from what I know, have seen and checked out.
As far as AF is concerned, Danny & Doug usually talk at least once a week and they are the only 2 at this point that know what is happening and the when's and why's. Remember, Doug wants even more independance in his independant ministy. Jim P. is conference. Do you see any signals yet? Doug and Jim might not totally see eye to eye on the exact details of the merger. The conference obviously would not want to lose their connection with AF that they have now.

Thank you for the interesting information, Steffan!

This post has been edited by Artiste: Jun 10 2007, 11:14 PM

+Quote Post
mozart
post Jun 11 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,207

sorry folks but i gotta get in on this one. furious.gif

steffan,
if danny, etal. wanted to protect linda then why did he tell the entire campmeeting she left him and why has he told numerous people that she cheated on him? he has spread gossip about linda all over the world!!! tell me why did he force her out of 3abn with a naziesque ultimatum order to leave the area and go here and do that or else? why did he give orders to have all images of her removed from 3abn months before she was aware of any of this? why, when he couldn't force barbara kerr to turn against linda, did he then turn on barbara kerr and remove all her images from 3abn? not wanting to tell the world the truth about linda to protect her? and now you say to protect DS and 3ABN from scandel and a "no win" situation if they tell the whole truth? every bit of this is a "no win" situation. the grave just gets deeper and deeper. the truth is always better especially if you say you are a Christian. if the truth had been told this would not be happening right here today. neither danny or mollie or shelly or john lomacang cared one hoot what people thought about linda or they wouldn't have used 3abn live airtime to tell deceitful, illusive tales to back-handedly slander her and her family. take an honesty course or something steffan. maybe go to one of those places where they de-brainwash ppl.

G-R-R-R i really hate lying. coolsad.gif

QUOTE(steffan @ Jun 10 2007, 09:46 PM) [snapback]199350[/snapback]

Rosy, in your earlier post you say you feel I am not always honest in my answers. I take issue with that. I have no reason at all not to be honest. I am a christian (as I assume you are) and would not intentionally nor unintentionally try to deceive anyone. I happen to be in a unique situation where I know more than the average person. When I speak, I speak from what I know, have seen and checked out.
Now to address your comment about Danny being honest 3 years ago? If he would have exposed everything that he had and everything that he and others knew concerning Linda, I am sure you are one that would have jumped on the crucifiction bandwagon against him for doing a "tell all" on Linda. All the business discussed here about DS trashing her and yada yada has never been proven true. Making a subtle reference with no names mentioned (and only when forced to ) is hardly trashing anyone. But, had he produced the "whole" story and the proof then you would know what "trashing" is and he would have been judged and convicted again. As I have said before, it doesn't matter how he could have handled it, those that want to judge and think bad of him, would have. For most of you here that were not involved in that situation, were not there, did not see what the board and many others saw, it really is time for you to move on and get your own lives. After 3 years, NOT ONE allegation of money mismanagement, supposed "high living", Brandi in the wings, Danny not paying his personal taxes, abuse towards Linda, supposedly "trashing" Linda, keeping furniture that belonged to 3abn and all the other things he has been accused of, has been proven. NOT ONE. Think about that.

This post has been edited by mozart: Jun 12 2007, 01:00 PM

--------------------
Thess. 2:16-17 - Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work."

[quote: fine art]

"
Instead we seem to be using sensationalism, emotionalism, moving lights and motivational speakers that are prepared to manipulate, by well chosen words, the minds of the listeners.
It used to be, messages that were given by our pioneers were wrenched from the depths of the heart by the Holy Spirit.
Humor was not added to get that laugh of entertainment. Drama was not introduced behind the sacred desk to glue your attention.

Man's Rationale has replaced a cry for God's wisdom."

"How To Be Free From Bitterness" ( booklet written by Jim Wilson of Community Christian Ministries, Moscow, Idaho - E-mail: ccm@moscow.com )

+Quote Post
mikell
post Jun 11 2007, 12:43 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(mozart @ Jun 11 2007, 12:19 AM) [snapback]199357[/snapback]

sorry folks but i gotta get in on this one. furious.gif

steffan,
if danny, etal. wanted to protect linda then why did he tell the entire campmeeting she left him and why has he told numerous people that she cheated on him? he has spread gossip about linda all over the world!!! tell me why did he force her out of 3abn with a naziesque ultimatum order to leave the area and go here and do that or else? why did he give orders to have all images of her removed from 3abn months before she was aware of any of this? why, when he couldn't force barbara kerr to turn against linda, did he then turn on barbara kerr and remove all her images from 3abn? i don't ever want to hear that LIE again about not wanting to tell the world "the truth" about linda to protect her and now you say to protect DS and 3ABN from scandel and a "no win" situation. every bit of this is a "no win" situation. the grave just gets deeper and deeper. the truth is always better especially if you say you are a Christian. if the truth had been told this would not be happening right here today. neither danny or mollie or shelly or john lomacang cared one hoot what people thought about linda or they wouldn't have used 3abn live airtime to tell deceitful, illusive tales to back-handedly slander her and her family. if i hear that LIE again, i swear i'm gonna reach into this monitor and snatch you bald headed!
take an honesty course or something steffan. maybe go to one of those places where they de-brainwash ppl.

Mozert, THANK YOU for your post here! What you wrote is so TRUE and GOOD! I just wish every Seventh day Adventist knows what you just wrote for Linda's defense. For Danny's 3ABN spin machine of lies has and is really hurting Linda in other circles. However, I was at a yesterday's Sabbath potluck, and elderly couple who once supported 3ABN, no longer. Due to what they believe that Danny is lying about Linda. They know of the younger woman, Brandy and suspected that he wanted to replace Linda with her. So the way to do it and to still keep the money coming in from the Adventist donors is to convince them with a lie about Linda committing adultery. I did not need to say a thing in her defense. I believe the word is getting out more and more each day goes by. Praise God for TRUTH, what you just wrote out!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:31 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church