Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14129&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:06:43 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saved Thru 3abn, New 3ABN Site
Fran
post Jul 13 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #31

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Well, can't a person have any fun anymore roflmao.gif without the lawyers lurking and watching my every move? thumbdown.gif

I guess I better just keep lurking here, since I already know that 3ABN does not save souls directly. surrender.gif

I guess I better not share my thoughts on full page newspaper ads, Billboards, and sit ins; you know, some kind of great civil disobedience?

OK! So we have to obey the laws of the land! wallbash.gif I hear you!

Here I was wanting to have some kind of fun. happydance.gif

Here are some good ideas:

Well, I had 10 really good ideas, but I better not post them cause Danny would do them and get away with it, because he would never sue himself! (Or would he?) I guess it is back to the drawing board! tabletalk.gif

Proactive
pRO'active
PRO'active
proACT'ive
pROA'ctive
ProacTIVE'

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 13 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,427

sofa1.gif
QUOTE(Fran @ Jul 13 2007, 11:42 AM) *
Well, can't a person have any fun anymore roflmao.gif without the lawyers lurking and watching my every move? thumbdown.gif

I guess I better just keep lurking here, since I already know that 3ABN does not save souls directly. surrender.gif

I guess I better not share my thoughts on full page newspaper ads, Billboards, and sit ins; you know, some kind of great civil disobedience?

OK! So we have to obey the laws of the land! wallbash.gif I hear you!

Here I was wanting to have some kind of fun. happydance.gif

Here are some good ideas:

Well, I had 10 really good ideas, but I better not post them cause Danny would do them and get away with it, because he would never sue himself! (Or would he?) I guess it is back to the drawing board! tabletalk.gif

Proactive
pRO'active
PRO'active
proACT'ive
pROA'ctive
ProacTIVE'

Well, if you are up to it you can scratchchin.gif start a group to do a little picketing...we could go to 3abn and bring our signs and try another approach since the attorneys are using the heavy hand approach with the "Cease" letters. Anyone out there want to join the group and do a little traveling? clap.gif We could wear masks to keep our indentities a secret sofa1.gif but then who cares...we are sure to be found out sooner or later. It is all a practice run for standing in the End. I pray I have the courage to be standing like those in the early days of Rome when only a sprinkle of incense made a difference.

This post has been edited by runner4him: Jul 13 2007, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
Fran
post Jul 13 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #33

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 13 2007, 02:08 PM) *
sofa1.gif
Well, if you are up to it you can scratchchin.gif start a group to do a little picketing...we could go to 3abn and bring our signs and try another approach since the attorneys are using the heavy hand approach with the "Cease" letters. Anyone out there want to join the group and do a little traveling? clap.gif We could wear masks to keep our indentities a secret sofa1.gif but then who cares...we are sure to be found out sooner or later. It is all a practice run for standing in the End. I pray I have the courage to be standing like those in the early days of Rome when only a sprinkle of incense made a difference.

biggrin.gif stupid.gif clapping.gif happydance.gif rofl1.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 13 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 12 2007, 08:34 PM) *
They have also bid on the search terms "Save 3ABN" and "Save3ABN."

Wassamatta... they don't want Joy and Pickle to bring up another website to reveal dirty deeds if 3abn succeeds to have the origional save3abn.com website disbanded? Looks like more doner monies wasted again. (of course I believe the origional will never be disbanded)

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 13 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #35

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

I finally tried it ... I really don't think the sponsored link can trump the page blurbs that Google presents from save3abn.com. If you were searching for the first time, would you click thru to savedthru3abn on the right if you saw those top two entries on the left?

Yikes. Poor Bystander!* sadwalk.gif

*not really.

This post has been edited by SoulEspresso: Jul 13 2007, 08:02 PM

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 13 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #36

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 13 2007, 06:59 PM) *
I finally tried it ... I really don't think the sponsored link can trump the page blurbs that Google presents from save3abn.com. If you were searching for the first time, would you click thru to savedthru3abn on the right if you saw those top two entries on the left?

*not really.

The first time I did the search yesterday, the Savedthru3abn was at the very top of the page in a lovely pale yellow highlighting bar. It quickly caught my eye as that particular shade of yellow is one of my favorite colors. Unfortunately, as I searched through the first save3abn page blurb and then back to the list, the lovely pale yellow bar had disappeared and the Savedthru3abn sponsor link was off to the side and, therefore, was terribly easy to ignore. Hope they aren't paying too much to sponsor the search page.

But hey, nice idea, guys! spoton.gif

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 13 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

checking out the two searches reveals that save3ABN.com is not the only web discussing the concerns about the mismanagement of 3ABN. Also that save3ABN was not first in line to discuss the problems 3ABN has been trying to hide or cover up.

There are many magazines, forums, blogs, message boards and websites that have been discussing 3ABN even before Danny tried to make Linda disappear from 3ABN campus and website and programming.

Today there are many more discussions going on that the idea of Danny threatening jobs, lawsuits, "Cease" letters are like trying to dry up the ocean using a teaspoon scooping the water to the land.

I maintain that 3ABN paying doner monies for the search for the two titles is a waste of money. And not as effective as Danny has tried to make it be.

JMHO

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Jul 13 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Jul 13 2007, 08:59 PM) *

*not really.

Yikes is right. I hadn't noticed that. The excerpts from the top two for the search "Save 3ABN" ....

Hey, did you notice the third listing? Not too catchy, but it's there.

Are they trying to SPAM the search engines? There really is no point in having that as a page title, and the page heading on the page.

Save 3ABN (Three Angels Broadcasting Network)
Finding the truth about the ministry and message of 3ABN and what is a committed Christian's responsibility to God and our fellows believers.
www.3abn.org/save_3abn.cfm - 12k - Cached - Similar pages

This post has been edited by Pickle: Jul 13 2007, 09:00 PM

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Jul 13 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(Pickle @ Jul 13 2007, 08:59 PM) *
Hey, did you notice the third listing? Not too catchy, but it's there.

Are they trying to SPAM the search engines? There really is no point in having that as a page title, and the page heading on the page.

That's what I figured. Trouble is, the minute one starts adding in additional words, the ad seems to go away. What a waste. Apparently they do not understand and are intimidated by the Internet.

I wonder how they'd feel if they suspected that people have been downloading the entirety of save3abn.com if the original server gets taken offline.

It would be easier if 3abn gave Danny and the board the boot the gold watch ... but nobody has the authority to do it except them. The longer they stay, the worse it gets.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 13 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #40

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Well, I guess they are just fighting back the best way they can. Poor things.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jul 13 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #41

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 13 2007, 09:13 PM) *

roflmao.gif and more roflmao.gif

thanks calvin.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jul 14 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #42

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 13 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Calvin,

It would be nice if "they" didn't view this whole thing as a poker tournament where bluffing is standard procedure. So much about this situation could be solved if leadership were just to lay their cards out on the table and be done with it. Instead, they are focusing all of their energy and resources to maintain the bluff/image. What they are forgetting is that, eventually, someone will call and end the hand.

I could exploit this metaphor quite a bit further in regards to the Mr. Moneybags who has a stake in the game, the players who are risking everything due to their gambling addictions, etc, but I won't.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jul 14 2007, 06:17 AM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Jul 14 2007, 06:34 AM) *
I could exploit this metaphor quite a bit further in regards to the Mr. Moneybags who has a stake in the game, the players who are risking everything due to their gambling addictions, etc, but I won't.

But I think you just did.

yes.gif lol.gif hiya.gif notworthy.gif

+Quote Post
runner4him
post Jul 14 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Jul 13 2007, 08:42 PM) *
checking out the two searches reveals that save3ABN.com is not the only web discussing the concerns about the mismanagement of 3ABN. Also that save3ABN was not first in line to discuss the problems 3ABN has been trying to hide or cover up.

There are many magazines, forums, blogs, message boards and websites that have been discussing 3ABN even before Danny tried to make Linda disappear from 3ABN campus and website and programming.

Today there are many more discussions going on that the idea of Danny threatening jobs, lawsuits, "Cease" letters are like trying to dry up the ocean using a teaspoon scooping the water to the land.

I maintain that 3ABN paying doner monies for the search for the two titles is a waste of money. And not as effective as Danny has tried to make it be.

JMHO

Rosyroi

I noticed that too when I did the search..........many many many places discussing the mess at 3ABN. Dr. T. stated to someone that there are about 20 places on the internet now...... so they must be counting. That is a lot of suing...is that grammatically correct?

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Jul 14 2007, 07:29 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE(runner4him @ Jul 14 2007, 01:03 PM) *
I noticed that too when I did the search..........many many many places discussing the mess at 3ABN. Dr. T. stated to someone that there are about 20 places on the internet now...... so they must be counting. That is a lot of suing...is that grammatically correct?

we should ask Steffan that question... oh yea he got banned...yet again. Seems like Steffan appears to have a nasty streak. He just can't quit while he is ahead. OOPS ... did I just say that outloud?
Rosyroi

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:06 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church