Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14695&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:12:48 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Beginning Of The End For Danny Shelton?, From AT -
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 01:17 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(Observer @ Aug 8 2007, 10:50 AM) *
I agree with much of what has been said in response to my post above.

But, someone might attempt to rebuild it? Who knows? If some people had had a sense of reality, what has been going on, and appropriate steps to take, different decisons would have been made, and we would not be where we are today.

In the mean time, we shall just have to wait and see how it develops.

3ABN needs to get their act together? Is that what you jokers really mean? Well I think, well I better not say... But how dare any of you criticize an anointed prophet...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 9 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #32

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 12:17 AM) *
3ABN needs to get their act together? Is that what you jokers really mean? Well I think, well I better not say... But how dare any of you criticize an anointed prophet...

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Didn't your mama ever teach you that profit is as prophet does?

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 02:30 AM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(beartrap @ Aug 9 2007, 02:41 AM) *
Tsk, tsk, tsk... Didn't your mama ever teach you that profit is as prophet does?

Mr Beartrap, if you are a mister?... Just who do you think you are referring to an anointed prophet as "profit"?

Be careful, or some she-bears may surprise you some day soon...

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Aug 9 2007, 05:23 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 12:30 AM) *
Just who do you think you are referring to an anointed prophet as "profit"?

blink.gif watwazzdat?

wacko.gif did i hear from the crowd words stating Danny Shelton as being an anointed Prophet? Still? Or ..ever?

ohmy.gif ...after three years of BSDA discussions which poked the eyes out of Danny, we have one supporting a thought that the anointing glory rests still on the sining Samson Shelton?
sad.gif doh.gif

Maybe to test that .... when he is on his way out of 3ABN some folks could lead him to the pillars to embrace his arms around them. If he really wants to get rid of pseudo-pentecostal influences he'd pull on those pillars to force the Philistines into flight.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 7 2007, 11:59 PM) *
welcome(1).gif appletree!

Sounds like you have a pretty good working knowledge of 3ABN. I bolded a section from your post that I have a question about. The exploration of a new CEO for 3ABN, then, has nothing to do with the channel's financial situation? Yes or no? scratchchin.gif I have a follow-up question for this line of thought, but will wait for a reply.

Take this in a spirit of fellowship and cooperation: The line of thought I underlined, I would encourage you to be careful with. Most of us have been following this very carefully, so we know exactly what's been documented or witnessed firsthand, and what hasn't. dunno.gif

If you have any new documentation to which you could direct us, that would be amazingly wonderful. Again, welcome(1).gif

Thank you for your warm welcome soul. I am happy to be here. I will answer your question the only way I know how. I believe if Danny wanted a new CEO for 3abn's financial situation he would have put that into action some time ago. I will explain why I say this. At the present time 3 board members have been and will be added to the board. All 3 of the new people could take care of 3abn financially for an indefinite period of time without making a dent in their own finances. In other words, things are shaping up well with financial support for 3abn so why hire someone now for that purpose?

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Aug 8 2007, 12:23 AM) *
Let's look more closely at the statements that I have placed in red:

He is tired physically and mentally of handling the day to day operations of finances, contracts, downlinks, uplinks and all the other major responsibilities and decisions that can wear one down.
First of all Danny has not handled the day to day operation of finances, contracts, etc, and all the other major responsibilities of 3ABN for many years, Mollie Steenson has done all of that for him. Dan does spend a certain amount of time each week signing contracts, but probably no more than he spends on the golf course and probably less than with his horses.

Under these terms, no major changes or decisions can be made by the New President without consulting with Danny and getting an OK to go forward.
This in essense makes any new "president" of 3ABN nothing more than a figure head, controlled by Danny. So, nothing changes. Dan stills runs 3ABN and pulls the strings on a puppet president.

He (Danny Shelton) will continue to do programming, travel for 3abn and will, I imagine, sit on the board.
So, nothing changes. Dan has the same function and authority as always. Nothing new here.

Danny does have someone in mind for the job.
I sure he does have someone in mind. I do not think that he would leave that choice up to someone else.

Are you starting to see a lot of red warning flags flying in the above post. It's like the term "sanitary landfill". No matter what you call it, it is still just a big hole filled with items no longer wanted by it's owners, or what is commonly known as a garbage dump. Basically, it's just the same old, same old, in Dannyland with some additional window dressing added to please the customers. This is nothing new under the sun...just a variation of the old smoke and mirrors tricks that magicians have used to fool the viewing audience.

Nice to meet you sister (so to speak). I am not here to get into arguments or attacks. I will just say one thing in answer to your post. The things that I shared are facts as things stand presently. All the things that you said, are opinion and speculation.

This post has been edited by appletree: Aug 9 2007, 03:21 PM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Aug 9 2007, 03:22 PM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 05:17 PM) *
Thank you for your warm welcome soul. I am happy to be here. I will answer your question the only way I know how. I believe if Danny wanted a new CEO for 3abn's financial situation he would have put that into action some time ago. I will explain why I say this. At the present time 3 board members have been and will be added to the board. All 3 of the new people could take care of 3abn financially for an indefinite period of time without making a dent in their own finances. In other words, things are shaping up well with financial support for 3abn so why hire someone now for that purpose?

And the names of these boardmembers are?

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Aug 9 2007, 04:22 PM) *
And the names of these boardmembers are?

I will be happy to share the name of the one that is already officially on. That is Larry Romrell. Owner of Direct TV and other media enterprises. We can only imagine the worth of someone of that caliber. The other 2 I will not share, as they have not yet had a chance to be taken in officially by the standing board.

+Quote Post
mikell
post Aug 9 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 03:20 PM) *
Nice to meet you sister (so to speak). I am not here to get into arguments or attacks. I will just say one thing in answer to your post. The things that I shared are facts as things stand presently. All the things that you said, are opinion and speculation.

Sounds like an argument and attack to me -- "Things that I share are facts," "things that your said, are opinion and speculatioin," Translation, I am all truth and walk on water, you are disingenuous and couldn't get near water for you would drown, smile.gif

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Aug 9 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #40

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Let me get this straight, a man who is a purveyor of R and X rated TV programing is a board member of a Adventist non-denominational religious station?

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 05:37 PM) *
I will be happy to share the name of the one that is already officially on. That is Larry Romrell. Owner of Direct TV and other media enterprises. We can only imagine the worth of someone of that caliber. The other 2 I will not share, as they have not yet had a chance to be taken in officially by the standing board.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Aug 9 2007, 05:15 PM
Post #41

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 03:37 PM) *

If, and I may be wrong, Larry Romrell is a high-powered mover and shaker in Colorado politics, and charity.

Here is a website that shows (He was a member of the Board of Directors tha planned this.) one one his charity projects:

http://www.blacktie-colorado.com/premiere_...ils.cfm?id=1290

If this is the man, the Internet has a lot of information on him.

With his involvement in media and TV cable, he clearly is a very important person. If this is the person, a valid question is: Is a person with this background the person we would want on a governming board of a conservative religious media ministry?

If this is not the person, I would appreciate any clairfication that can be given;

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Aug 9 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Aug 9 2007, 03:44 PM) *
Let me get this straight, a man who is a purveyor of R and X rated TV programing is a board member of a Adventist non-denominational religious station?

In Larry Romrell's defense, I could be wrong, but I see no evidence that he is a directly involved purveyor of X rated TV programs. According to their websites, the owner (by 39% shareholder status) of DIRECTV is Fox Entertainment, which is owned by News Corporation. Larry Romrell is a board member (and presumably a share holder) in Liberty Media which is a 16% share holder in News Corporation.

DIRECTV

Liberty Media

This post has been edited by beartrap: Aug 9 2007, 05:39 PM

+Quote Post
sister
post Aug 9 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(mikell @ Aug 9 2007, 05:12 PM) *
Sounds like an argument and attack to me -- "Things that I share are facts," "things that your said, are opinion and speculatioin," Translation, I am all truth and walk on water, you are disingenuous and couldn't get near water for you would drown, smile.gif

Mikell, thank you for defending a sister, it is appreciated. But unfortunately for Appletree and all the others who profess to have wisdom from on high, directly or indirectly from notworthy.gif Dan the prophet, I am still happily treading water and enjoying the sunshine. Since my identity is hidden from view, it is a great assumption on the part of Appletree that I deal only in opinion and speculation. For all Appletree knows I am part of the extended Shelton family and am spending my pool time with Brandy at the Shelton manor house, sharing a little family gossip. Or perhaps it all came from the great Dan himself, he loves to brag. Just a little something to chew on...Appletree.

welcome.gif Welcome to BSDA, Appletree! I will read your posts with interest and throw in corrections as the need arises.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #44

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 9 2007, 01:30 AM) *
Mr Beartrap, if you are a mister?... Just who do you think you are referring to an anointed prophet as "profit"?

Be careful, or some she-bears may surprise you some day soon...

lowender, beartrap,

Would you agree that life is like a box of chocolates - some are nougat filled or creamy and some are a little nutty?

Take care in how you answer this, for it is a trick question.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #45

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 02:37 PM) *

Appletree,

Can you share if these new boardmembers are in addition to the others or if some will be stepping down? If the latter, who would those be?

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:12 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church