Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14695&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:12:53 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Beginning Of The End For Danny Shelton?, From AT -
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 09:52 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Aug 9 2007, 08:08 PM) *
Who knows? The answer to that may lie somewhere in the backwoods of a faraway place...hhhmmm...maybe Tennessee?? ........ dunno.gif ..........

Why Snoopy, sounds like you have been doing your research! I think you may be wise beyond your years.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 8 2007, 09:14 AM) *
What's left for 3ABN? Donorships are WAY down, the GC won't get near them, AF has turned down any merger... This ship is under water now...

Nice to meet you Mr. Lowender
One thing I would like to point out. AF did NOT turn down the merger. You don't have to take my word for it. Doug will be making a public statement concerning those "wrong" allegations. As far as the conference not getting "near" them, from what I see on 3abn programming with many conference officials and from what I saw personally at ASI there are plenty of conference members getting up close and personal with those at 3abn.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Aug 7 2007, 11:29 PM) *
I don't think, for example, Pickle & Joy would let it go. And they'd be right not to. People in high places cannot be allowed to get away with this kind of garbage. And the 233,000 people who know about this stuff are going to want resolution.

But I do think that a new CEO and a new board would really really be a step in the right direction. Maybe 3ABN can be saved. amen.gif

Pickle & Joy (Maybe I should just say Joy as Pickle didn't add to the conversation) already offered to close their site if 3abn merged with AF. Now that the dynamics could not be worked out I would guess that the same offer would go if there is a new CEO. I believe they would take whatever "out" they could and still save face. Every court date just confirms that they are ill equipped to deal with a suit of this magnitude.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Aug 9 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Pickle @ Aug 9 2007, 08:51 PM) *
There are child molestation allegations arising out of the documentation of Brad Dunning and Roger Clem. Plus, I've talked to four other alleged victims whom I believe were all under 18 at the time. One claims to have been 8.

It would make sense to me that a powerful new board member with the best interests for 3abn in mind would want to be certain to get to the bottom of all of these allegations and work to either verify them or refute them once and for all. I trust that Appletree will pass this observation along to this newest board member in the spirit it was made. Does anyone here want any less than for truth to reign supreme? I hope not.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 8 2007, 10:00 AM) *
3ABN won't survive as "3ABN". Danny Shelton's presence is a liability. ASI no longer respects him, Amazing Facts wants nothing to do with him, now the GC has no use for him... Their best bet is to sell out.

I talked with Doug personally at ASI. The statement you have made above contains no truth. It must be your opinion. I also talked with several high ranking members of ASI. Again what you say is wrong. They told me they support Danny Shelton and 3abn 100% and proved it by their financial contributions. I pointed out in another post the Conference officials that have been on 3abn programs and were having fellowship at ASI with several of the 3abn team including Danny. The information I share here came directly (from the horse's mouth) as they say. I am sorry for those who would rather believe rumor and 2nd and 3rd hand information instead of what I was told directly and saw with my own eyes.

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 10:12 PM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 10:54 PM) *
Nice to meet you Mr. Lowender
One thing I would like to point out. AF did NOT turn down the merger. You don't have to take my word for it. Doug will be making a public statement concerning those "wrong" allegations. As far as the conference not getting "near" them, from what I see on 3abn programming with many conference officials and from what I saw personally at ASI there are plenty of conference members getting up close and personal with those at 3abn.

CANDYAPPLE... You know, you are absolutely right... I stand behind you all the way. The importance of keeping Prophet Danny Shelton on the air trumps any argument against his behavior, his finances, 3ABN's finances, or anything else... The souls that Prophet Danny has saved speaks for itself. What he decides & chooses is good for all of us...

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Aug 9 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 10:10 PM) *
I talked with Doug personally at ASI. The statement you have made above contains no truth. It must be your opinion. I also talked with several high ranking members of ASI. Again what you say is wrong. They told me they support Danny Shelton and 3abn 100% and proved it by their financial contributions. I pointed out in another post the Conference officials that have been on 3abn programs and were having fellowship at ASI with several of the 3abn team including Danny. The information I share here came directly (from the horse's mouth) as they say. I am sorry for those who would rather believe rumor and 2nd and 3rd hand information instead of what I was told directly and saw with my own eyes.

Appletree, Could you please answer the following question for me I am very very interested to hear what you say. Do you think Danny is guilty of any wrong? Do you think that all the allegations against Tommy are false? Do you think all said here on this forum is all a lie?

+Quote Post
appletree
post Aug 9 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 9 2007, 11:15 PM) *
Appletree, Could you please answer the following question for me I am very very interested to hear what you say. Do you think Danny is guilty of any wrong? Do you think that all the allegations against Tommy are false? Do you think all said here on this forum is all a lie?

Did I give that impression? If so, I apologize. I think I can speak for most of the world when I say "There is none, no not one that that stands sinless before God at this present time." Everyone IMO has committed wrongs at some time in their lives. Everyone has things they wish they had not done or they would have liked to have handled differently. Everyone has "skeletons" in their closet. Does this mean that we to this day we are not christians? That we will be absent from God's kingdom? Absolutely not. Christ asks us for repentance when we have done wrong. When we confess it, he is faithful and just to forgive. He tells us to then go forward with a clean heart. The whole concept of christianity is based on forgiveness & love. Where we get confused is when we try to judge whether someone is repentant or not. We try to decide if they have met our "criteria" for what we deem acceptable justice and repentance. We cannot put ourselves in that position. Next time you are at church, look to your right and left. You will be looking at people who have sin in their past. If you knew what those sins were, some may trivial to you while others may seem catastrophic. But, here they sit, listening to the sermon, singing the hymns and appearing to lead christian lives. That's because they are. Christ came that we may "recover" from our sins and mistakes and move forward. None of us deserve that mercy, but, he freely gives it. He expects us to do the same. That means we do not hold anyone's sins or mistakes over their heads and bring in our verdicts as to whether they have or have not confessed it before God.
So to answer your question simply, everyone is guilty of something. By God's grace and mercy we do not have to remain that way.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Aug 9 2007, 10:48 PM
Post #69

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Is it just me or did he NOT answer the questions posed? Now go on and tell me the truth, cuz I can be a bit slow.....

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #70

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Aug 9 2007, 11:15 PM) *

Well I'm not applepie or whatever his name is, but I know that what we call "wrong" is below Prophet Shelton and may not be wrong at the level he is at. What he does we will never understand... We weren't put on this earth to "get it"!

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Aug 9 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #71

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 10:20 PM) *
Greetings Panama Pete,
I should be offended at your insinuation that I told a lie but considering all the misinformation and lies you have had to deal with, I will turn the other cheek and explain how I know this information.

Thank you for understanding.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Aug 9 2007, 11:01 PM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Appletree, I wish to extend a welcome.gif .

I had entered another post but deleted it.

I have a question.

Yes we are all sinners in God's sight;

but if a person continually does and says things openly and in private daily that are against God's laws and no repentance is apparent then are we supposed to say it is all ok go ahead and sin because God has automatically forgiven that person even thought that person has not asked forgiveness because the person thinks they have done no wrong?

@---;---;-------

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
lowender
post Aug 9 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Aug 10 2007, 12:01 AM) *
Appletree, I wish to extend a welcome.gif .

I had entered another post but deleted it.

I have a question.

Yes we are all sinners in God's sight;

but if a person continually does and says things openly and in private daily that are against God's laws and no repentance is apparent then are we supposed to say it is all ok go ahead and sin because God has automatically forgiven that person even thought that person has not asked forgiveness because the person thinks they have done no wrong?
@---;---;-------

Rosyroi

There are some among us that operate on a level that is beyond our capability... They do things we don't understand, which leaves us with our mouths wide open wondering how & why. The things we don't understand are not for us to understand. These people are like eagles. They soar above us.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Aug 10 2007, 12:12 AM
Post #74

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(lowender @ Aug 10 2007, 12:15 AM) *
There are some among us that operate on a level that is beyond our capability... They do things we don't understand, which leaves us with our mouths wide open wondering how & why. The things we don't understand are not for us to understand. These people are like eagles. They soar above us.

Lowender;

I need a bucket to barf! Fast!

Regurgitate, Regurgitate!
Throw up all this pot of crock.

Get the bucket,
Get the mop!
Clean up all those nasty, crocky words you spat!

Be careful. Hungry bears like nasty slop. I hear tell they love eating eagles that soar so high above us too.

Give me a break!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Aug 10 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(appletree @ Aug 9 2007, 10:45 PM) *
Did I give that impression? If so, I apologize. I think I can speak for most of the world when I say "There is none, no not one that that stands sinless before God at this present time." Everyone IMO has committed wrongs at some time in their lives. Everyone has things they wish they had not done or they would have liked to have handled differently. Everyone has "skeletons" in their closet. Does this mean that we to this day we are not christians? That we will be absent from God's kingdom? Absolutely not. Christ asks us for repentance when we have done wrong. When we confess it, he is faithful and just to forgive. He tells us to then go forward with a clean heart. The whole concept of christianity is based on forgiveness & love. Where we get confused is when we try to judge whether someone is repentant or not. We try to decide if they have met our "criteria" for what we deem acceptable justice and repentance. We cannot put ourselves in that position. Next time you are at church, look to your right and left. You will be looking at people who have sin in their past. If you knew what those sins were, some may trivial to you while others may seem catastrophic. But, here they sit, listening to the sermon, singing the hymns and appearing to lead christian lives. That's because they are. Christ came that we may "recover" from our sins and mistakes and move forward. None of us deserve that mercy, but, he freely gives it. He expects us to do the same. That means we do not hold anyone's sins or mistakes over their heads and bring in our verdicts as to whether they have or have not confessed it before God.
So to answer your question simply, everyone is guilty of something. By God's grace and mercy we do not have to remain that way.

Appletree, thank you for answering my question tho you did not answer it direct. Can I ask another question? Why do you think the people on save 3abn started that information board? What could they possibly gain from it, in your opinion? And do you think perhaps there is an outside chance that the Lord could be using them to save souls also? Might I suggest that the wrongs untapped of the leaders only serves to bolden the masses of people. I personally have no axe to grind with anyone at 3abn tho I was a donor to them in the past. I understand that we have all sinned but time after time the bible makes it clear that those in positions of resposibility and high profile are held to a higher standard. I will not ask you the before metioned questions because I am not trying to trap you and by your answer you seem to imply that you do indeed believe that one or both of them have done wrong.

I find it hard to understand your position----why is it important to support Danny? I am all for giving him millions of dollars and letting him leave. I dont believe that the fight for Danny is the same as the fight for the Lord. Personally, I would have step down long time ago, I know the Lords work is way way more important than me.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:12 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church