Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15226&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:04:01 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Meetin Before The Jim Gilley Today Live Show, Danny declares war on 3abn internet bloggers, etc.
Artiste
post Sep 8 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,569

QUOTE(Rosyroi @ Sep 8 2007, 12:18 PM) *
slightly offtopic2.gif and nit picking... I object to the word bloggers. I was under the understanding that BSDA and Maritime were forums... NOT blog sites. Correct me if I am wrong.

the only site I know about that is a blog site is the one that attacks Galion: savegalion.com which I notice is not included in the list that Danny promised to agressively attack. There are many other websites that are blogs and forums and other names that are dicussing the activities of 3ABN.

I am aware other posters in 3ABN forum are also using the word blog. Seems like it starts with what Danny calls these sites and others pick it up and carry it through.

JMHO

rosyroi

I agree with you, rosyroi, the word is "forum", not "blog" or "blog site".

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 8 2007, 11:19 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,296

Concerning the email letter from G Joy, why does he not email to the forum himself?i Instead he emails others who then shares his emails on the forum. It also makes me wonder why others would allow themselves to be used as a go between? Just a couple things that make no sense to me. Does anyone have a reasonable answer for either or both questions?

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Sep 8 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #18

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Dona @ Sep 9 2007, 01:19 AM) *
Concerning the email letter from G Joy, why does he not email to the forum himself?i Instead he emails others who then shares his emails on the forum. It also makes me wonder why others would allow themselves to be used as a go between? Just a couple things that make no sense to me. Does anyone have a reasonable answer for either or both questions?

As soon as you answer why you insist on being a shill for Danny... which makes no sense to the rest of us.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Sep 8 2007, 11:38 PM) *
As soon as you answer why you insist on being a shill for Danny... which makes no sense to the rest of us.

In His service,
Mr. J

I didn't realize everyone else gave you the authority to act as spokesperson for them. I asked the questions because I really wanted to know. Instead of your answering you come back with something that you assumed I was doing. If you do not want to answer or cannot answer then don't say anything at all. By the way, judging and surmising is not in His service by any stretch of the imagination.

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 9 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #20

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(Dona @ Sep 8 2007, 11:19 PM) *

I believe that Mr. Joy e-mails to individuals, and generally those who have either indicated that they want to recieve his e-mails, or have business with him. I do not believe that he generally sends out spam. I do not believe that he generally participates in these Internet forums, as he is to busy to spend the time required to do so.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 9 2007, 03:22 AM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 9 2007, 11:06 AM) *
I believe that Mr. Joy e-mails to individuals, and generally those who have either indicated that they want to recieve his e-mails, or have business with him. I do not believe that he generally sends out spam. I do not believe that he generally participates in these Internet forums, as he is to busy to spend the time required to do so.

You could also ask, Why does Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson not reply for themselves on these boards, and let others speak for them?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 03:32 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Sep 9 2007, 03:06 AM) *

Thank you Observer.

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 03:44 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 9 2007, 03:22 AM) *
You could also ask, Why does Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson not reply for themselves on these boards, and let others speak for them?

I don't really know, but maybe for the same reason that Observer believes G. Joy doesn't post on here. I don't believe that Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson let others speak for them. It is probably more like God moves on their behalf while they do what He leads them to do as their part in finishing the work of preparing a people for His soon return.

No one can deny that God has blessed 3ABN as an instrument for giving the gospel message to the whole world in these last days. Everyone who works there in any capacity including those who send love gifts and those who pray for this work are all a part of fulfilling the work God gave us to do. Everyone has a free choice to either help or hinder.

This post has been edited by Dona: Sep 9 2007, 03:59 AM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 9 2007, 04:02 AM
Post #24

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Dona @ Sep 9 2007, 11:44 AM) *
I don't really know, but maybe for the same reason that Observer believes G. Joy doesn't post on here. I don't believe that Danny Shelton or Walt Thompson let others speak for them. It is probably more like God moves on their behalf while they do what He leads them to do as their part in finishing the work of preparing a people for His soon return.

No one can deny that God has blessed 3ABN as an instrument for giving the gospel message to the whole world in these last days. Everyone who works there in any capacity including those who send love gifts and those who pray for this work are all a part of fulfilling the work God gave us to do. Everyone has a free choice to either help or hinder.

Thank you for revealing what you believe is your calling.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 09:59 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 9 2007, 04:02 AM) *
Thank you for revealing what you believe is your calling.

Aren't we all called to go and do what our Lord Jesus Christ asks of us?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Sep 9 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #26

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Dona @ Sep 9 2007, 05:59 PM) *
Aren't we all called to go and do what our Lord Jesus Christ asks of us?

And that is why I am here - where my Lord demands of me to be, so I can stand before Him when He comes in the clouds of glory, with a clear conscience. I believe He, through friends like Owen Troy, called me to work for 3ABN, so I could be a witness to what I experienced while I was there. You may not have seen what I saw and experienced, and you may have seen things I did not. Wouldn't it be good if we could merely compare notes rather than fight?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Sep 9 2007, 10:15 AM) *
And that is why I am here - where my Lord demands of me to be, so I can stand before Him when He comes in the clouds of glory, with a clear conscience. I believe He, through friends like Owen Troy, called me to work for 3ABN, so I could be a witness to what I experienced while I was there. You may not have seen what I saw and experienced, and you may have seen things I did not. Wouldn't it be good if we could merely compare notes rather than fight?

I don't believe our comparing notes could be of any possible good to anyone. God sees and knows it all and He doesn't need us to give Him our input for His decisions. It would be nice if people could stick to the subject and not get into personal things. But some cannot do that and can only answer by attacking personally. I believe what we can do is agree that we do not agree in everything. We all see from our own viewpoint. But isn't it grand that our God can and does see the whole picture and He is in charge.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 9 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #28

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I would believe this Dona, if those speaking for Danny had not come out with information way too intimate about their marriage for those who are just "impressed" to defend Danny and 3ABN. God did not also tell them all of that. God did not tell them to try and convince others that 17 years olds were of consenting age, thus absolving TS of pedophilia. They are quite comfortable with him just being on the DL, and cheating on his wife with men---very young men. Or if Aletheia had not proudly and boldly felt it her place to taunt Linda and her "supporters" by posting a picture of a watch that was a gift that is at issues in the marriage. None of this is not of God.

Each side comes out with information that they themselves have been "fed" by either Danny or GJ. It is just that simple.
So let's just call it a draw with this one. Danny sends his and GJ sends his. IMO, both should man up and send their own, BTJM.

QUOTE(Dona @ Sep 9 2007, 02:44 AM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Observer
post Sep 9 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,664

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 12:23 PM) *
I would believe this Dona, if those speaking for Danny had not come out with information way too intimate about their marriage for those who are just "impressed" to defend Danny and 3ABN. God did not also tell them all of that. God did not tell them to try and convince others that 17 years olds were of consenting age, thus absolving TS of pedophilia. They are quite comfortable with him just being on the DL, and cheating on his wife with men---very young men. Or if Aletheia had not proudly and boldly felt it her place to taunt Linda and her "supporters" by posting a picture of a watch that was a gift that is at issues in the marriage. None of this is not of God.

Each side comes out with information that they themselves have been "fed" by either Danny or GJ. It is just that simple.
So let's just call it a draw with this one. Danny sends his and GJ sends his. IMO, both should man up and send their own, BTJM.

Yes, I clearly come here with information that I have gotten from GAJ. Yes, while I call myself Observer here in BSDA, I clearly lidentify myself by the name that I commonly use. Yes, I am on Linda's side.

But, do not think for a minute that I am simply a mouth piece for GAJ, or anyone else. I am independent enough to speak my mind, regardless of where my thoughts fall.

Do you think that my recent public statement that I supported LR in his new posiiton as a 3-ABN Board member was anything but my independent thinking? How about my public call to give Elder Gilley a year to put his program (whatever it is) in place, and to hold off on the spculation came from anyone other than me?

Sometimes I post what someone else has said. Sometimes I post it because I think it is of interst to you-all, and will stimulate discussion as will as provide information, and not because I am making a statement either that I agree with it, or that I do not.

Often when I post someting from someone else it is because I went to them, and not that they asked me to post it.

--------------------
Gregory Matthews posts here under the name "Observer."

+Quote Post
Dona
post Sep 9 2007, 12:58 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 9 2007, 12:23 PM) *
IEach side comes out with information that they themselves have been "fed" by either Danny or GJ. It is just that simple.

Nothing I have to say helps you to see other than what you want to see and quite frankly, none of what you have said is the truth. I am dusting off my feet and moving out of here.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:04 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church