Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
Clay
post Dec 18 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #241

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Dec 18 2007, 05:27 PM) *
...sorry...but this is not possible...

...tried before and got hollered at...

...now trying desperately yet sometimes unsuccessfully to keep my opinions to myself...

...yet the question does come to mind...why have an internet forum entitled "3ABN" where folks think they can discuss what's on their minds and then respond with "who cares"???? Actually, I care, but I am learning to keep quiet...

dunno.gif....back to lurking

help me understand why someone cares if a lawsuit initiated by 3abn might cost millions of dollars IF that someone or someones have decided not to support 3abn financially? The question remains at what point will those who have followed this ummmm saga be satisfied? What will closure look like?

For the record, I don't holler at folks and this is a "sub" forum of blacksda... there is a difference....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 18 2007, 07:33 PM
Post #242

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 17 2007, 05:04 PM) *
Danny's health continues to improve . . . the references on the air were in regards to the fact that he is still up against the heart health issues discovered a few months back. Danny is not "sick again" . . . anyone who knows anything about heart issues knows that they are an ongoing condition - they do not go away, they may improve, but they may also cause recurrent problems. You may very well want this to be true - but it isn't . . . the situation is as it was, ongoing and improving. Heart health is a serious issue and needs constant attention in order for it to improve. Genetic situations, such as the Shelton family experiences, create an even more difficult situation and require fine tuning of diet, medication, exercise in order to reach optimum heart health.

As far as the case, since the attorneys are dealing with this it won't have an impact. The case will continue as before. Remember, the case is as much 3ABN v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle as it is Danny Shelton v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle.

- FHB

FHB, I truly doubt that there is one single soul who posts here who would want Danny's health to be failing. If otherwise is the case then we need to fall on our knees and pray for those who do. We all need to keep the greater picture in view, a perspective that falls by the wayside far too easily for human nature, I'm afraid.

We can't allow this saga to divide God's children into "us" and "them". There's already enough of that to contend with in this world.

Eternal life is a serious issue and needs our constant attention so we don't lose sight of, or misplace this wonderful gift.

PB

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 18 2007, 08:13 PM
Post #243

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

never mind

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Dec 18 2007, 11:51 PM

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Dec 18 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #244

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

What will closure look like to me? What Snoopy said plus a very public, heartfelt confession and apology from Danny Shelton that he had no biblical grounds to divorce Linda and remarry.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 18 2007, 08:47 PM
Post #245

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

A good start, however I'd also want him to remove himself from involvement with 3abn.

QUOTE(GRAT @ Dec 18 2007, 09:25 PM) *
What will closure look like to me? What Snoopy said plus a very public, heartfelt confession and apology from Danny Shelton that he had no biblical grounds to divorce Linda and remarry.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 18 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #246

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(GRAT @ Dec 18 2007, 08:25 PM) *

I don't see that happening...... so what do you do next?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 18 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #247

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(GRAT @ Dec 18 2007, 08:25 PM) *

GRAT....you and I know we were in agreement!!! I changed my mind 'cuz it just isn't worth it...know what I mean?? hug.gif

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Dec 18 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #248

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 18 2007, 06:51 PM) *
I don't see that happening...... so what do you do next?

Wait for the lightening bolt? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Dec 19 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #249

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Dec 18 2007, 09:56 PM) *
GRAT....you and I know we were in agreement!!! I changed my mind 'cuz it just isn't worth it...know what I mean?? hug.gif

spoton.gif

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 19 2007, 04:37 AM
Post #250

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 18 2007, 10:36 PM) *
are they asking?

Do you require in inquiry from 100% of the supporters, or is a single requester ignored and shamed for asking?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 19 2007, 04:47 AM
Post #251

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(GRAT @ Dec 19 2007, 05:59 AM) *
Wait for the lightening bolt? uhm.gif

Some wear blinders and will never see that light . . . en[d]ing

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 19 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #252

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 19 2007, 04:37 AM) *
Do you require in inquiry from 100% of the supporters, or is a single requester ignored and shamed for asking?

I am not requiring anything, its a simple question, are they asking? some of (keyword some) those that I personally know who support 3abn don't care about what has been discussed here and since they are older don't even get on the internet to be exposed to the information.... now I am sure there are some computer literate 3abn supporters who do get info from the internet but can we say they are asking questions about the operations of 3abn? Since 3abn is continuing to broadcast someone is giving..... so what then do you make of that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 19 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #253

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 19 2007, 12:13 PM) *
I am not requiring anything, its a simple question, are they asking? some of (keyword some) those that I personally know who support 3abn don't care about what has been discussed here and since they are older don't even get on the internet to be exposed to the information.... now I am sure there are some computer literate 3abn supporters who do get info from the internet but can we say they are asking questions about the operations of 3abn? Since 3abn is continuing to broadcast someone is giving..... so what then do you make of that?

That some may be satisfied, but others are not. Doesn't that make any sense?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 19 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #254

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 19 2007, 06:39 AM) *
That some may be satisfied, but others are not. Doesn't that make any sense?

yep..... it does.... and probably those who are dissatisfied range from mildly dissatisfied to very dissatisfied.... the question is, are those who are dissatisfied, dissatisfied enough to really want things to change? If so what changes would they seek?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 19 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #255

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 19 2007, 01:07 PM) *
yep..... it does.... and probably those who are dissatisfied range from mildly dissatisfied to very dissatisfied.... the question is, are those who are dissatisfied, dissatisfied enough to really want things to change? If so what changes would they seek?

Is there a way of measuring how wide that "range" is?

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church