Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=225 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
Johann
post Oct 22 2007, 03:04 PM
Post #226

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 08:37 PM) *
Johann:
WHAT?!?
Johann, I am not Danny's secretary,nor his public relations advisor, nor has he ever fed or told me what to say. NOT EVEN ONCE

Of course I posted what I believe and thought!!! Just as YOU did. right?!?

I'm sorry, but I ask because you throw accusations at me, but what you write here seems to be just YOUR UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, AND BIAS.

I am aware that you are not Danny's secretary. All I wanted to know is if you were giving your own opinions or his?

I was not aware that I had thrown any accusations at you, how then can my "accusations" be unsupported and biased? Until now I had a fairly positive impression of you. This is why I thought it was fair to ask you a question or two? Does that annoy you? What are you trying to hide?

Johann Thorvaldsson - and I sign my real name because truth has nothing to hide.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 22 2007, 03:10 PM
Post #227

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 08:37 PM) *
Johann, WHY do you post such? Rid himself of whom? What do you even base this on? but hatred and personal bias? Have you proved anything here for yourself/ Did it come from anyone but Linda??? If so, whom? Have you ever bothered to verify anything she told you? When, why, and how???
smile.gif

What I write is what I have experienced myself in my association with 3ABN, and I don't get my information from Linda.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 22 2007, 03:20 PM
Post #228

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

It must be true that Ian does not get any information from Danny. I could hardly believe him saying that what Johann was saying was untrue or speculation.....wait let me quote him correctly: YOUR UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, AND BIAS.

BTW, please use your inside voice when posting.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Oct 23 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #229

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

...and isn't the topic Danny's healf?

Why ain't nobody talkin' about Danny's healf?

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 23 2007, 09:53 AM
Post #230

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Because, Re' at this point he seems to be doing alright. He may have to have subsequent treatment for clogged arteries later. However, apparently he felt good enough to out trade in the pickup and get Brandy a corvette. LOL!!!) of is allf airness not recollecting if the car was bought before or after his hospital stay)

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Oct 23 2007, 08:35 AM) *
...and isn't the topic Danny's healf?

Why ain't nobody talkin' about Danny's healf?

dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Oct 23 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #231

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

Oh...I see...

Carry on den!

snack.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 17 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #232

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 23 2007, 03:53 PM) *
Because, Re' at this point he seems to be doing alright. He may have to have subsequent treatment for clogged arteries later. However, apparently he felt good enough to out trade in the pickup and get Brandy a corvette. LOL!!!) of is allf airness not recollecting if the car was bought before or after his hospital stay)

Danny got better, but the new prsident announces on 3ABN that Danny is sick again. How sick is he? What influence will this have on court cases etc?

--------------------

+Quote Post
summertime
post Dec 17 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #233

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 17 2007, 04:50 PM) *
Danny got better, but the new prsident announces on 3ABN that Danny is sick again. How sick is he? What influence will this have on court cases etc?

Could someone clarify at this time if Danny is sick again? If so, in spite of everything, he has our prayers. Recently I saw him on 3ABN and he did not look well to me---very unlike the way he used to look. But he was still telling about his trials and tribulations.

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 17 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #234

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

Danny's health continues to improve . . . the references on the air were in regards to the fact that he is still up against the heart health issues discovered a few months back. Danny is not "sick again" . . . anyone who knows anything about heart issues knows that they are an ongoing condition - they do not go away, they may improve, but they may also cause recurrent problems. You may very well want this to be true - but it isn't . . . the situation is as it was, ongoing and improving. Heart health is a serious issue and needs constant attention in order for it to improve. Genetic situations, such as the Shelton family experiences, create an even more difficult situation and require fine tuning of diet, medication, exercise in order to reach optimum heart health.

As far as the case, since the attorneys are dealing with this it won't have an impact. The case will continue as before. Remember, the case is as much 3ABN v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle as it is Danny Shelton v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle.

- FHB

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 17 2007, 06:50 PM) *

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Dec 17 2007, 09:03 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 18 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #235

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 18 2007, 01:04 AM) *
As far as the case, since the attorneys are dealing with this it won't have an impact. The case will continue as before. Remember, the case is as much 3ABN v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle as it is Danny Shelton v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle.

- FHB

Good to know. A lawyer estimates this court case will cost - then 3ABN - perhaps 6 to 8 million dollars before it is finished. What are the outlooks? Some claim the outlook is uncertain. Is 3ABN gambling?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 18 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #236

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 18 2007, 01:10 PM) *
Good to know. A lawyer estimates this court case will cost - then 3ABN - perhaps 6 to 8 million dollars before it is finished. What are the outlooks? Some claim the outlook is uncertain. Is 3ABN gambling?

who cares? If 3abn decides to sue and you don't agree, don't support 3abn..... I am trying to see where the problem is.... someone enlighten me please..... dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 18 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #237

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 18 2007, 07:54 PM) *
who cares? If 3abn decides to sue and you don't agree, don't support 3abn..... I am trying to see where the problem is.... someone enlighten me please..... dunno.gif

Have those who have been supporting 3ABN no right to ask?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Dec 18 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #238

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 18 2007, 03:38 PM) *
Have those who have been supporting 3ABN no right to ask?

are they asking?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 18 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #239

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 17 2007, 07:04 PM) *

If it weren't for Danny, I think 3ABN wouldn't be involved.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 18 2007, 05:27 PM
Post #240

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Clay @ Dec 18 2007, 01:54 PM) *

...sorry...but this is not possible...

...tried before and got hollered at...

...now trying desperately yet sometimes unsuccessfully to keep my opinions to myself...

...yet the question does come to mind...why have an internet sub-forum entitled "3ABN" where folks think they can discuss what's on their minds and then respond with "who cares"???? Actually, I care, but I am learning to keep quiet...

dunno.gif....back to lurking

EDIT: To respectfully reflect Clay's proposed change.

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Dec 18 2007, 07:16 PM

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church