Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=210 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:55:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
justice4jesus
post Oct 18 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #211

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 18 2007, 09:51 AM) *
I did not add that after you posted. All I did was fix the quote from you, which I had replied to, which is exactly what the edit note says.

I did not delete anything from your original post when I replied. I hit "quote" and replied to everything that was there. That line was added after I responded. It is clear that the post was edited, and there is a time stamp on it to prove it. You're caught!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 18 2007, 09:35 AM
Post #212

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Oct 18 2007, 09:28 AM) *
I did not delete anything from your original post when I replied. I hit "quote" and replied to everything that was there. That line was added after I responded. It is clear that the post was edited, and there is a time stamp on it to prove it. You're caught!

Please avail yourself of the report button and take your complaint to the administrators. I am sure they will investigate and clear this up for you.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 18 2007, 09:38 AM
Post #213

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 18 2007, 10:56 AM) *
In reading the various replies here I am not quite sure where all the controversy and faultfinding is coming from in reply to my posts.

I'd say it's coming from somewhere in the neighborhood of Matt chapter 7, verses 1-6, with a side of Gal 6:7...

I do know I didn't even say the things which are being layed on me here, so feel wrong assumptions have been made.

Perhaps... but it is the merciful who are blessed to obtain mercy... selah.

I do think we need to be careful that we aren't so tolerant of others and their beliefs, that we become intolerant of our own brethren and beliefs.

No; we need to be careful that we are tolerant of all and offensive to none... you know, that whole "wise as serpents and gentle as doves" thing Jesus talks about... not to mention that "live peaceably with all men" this Paul talks about...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Oct 18 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #214

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 18 2007, 10:35 AM) *
Please avail yourself of the report button and take your complaint to the administrators. I am sure they will investigate and clear this up for you.

Are you sure you want me to do that? You and I both know that I am the one who is telling the truth.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 18 2007, 11:43 AM
Post #215

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

***Amin Hat On***

J4J and Ian. To settle this matter I read all posts pertinent to this dispute. Fact is, Ian you did "Edit" your post 9 mins after J4J replied to what was there. There is no way of knowing exactly what you edited, but the post was changed after he replied. Not to mention when he did reply, he was replying to the portion quoted, not the portion that was left out, which was basically a question of his religious affiliaction and doctrine regarding the state of the dead. He has no oboligation to quote the portion to which he was not responding. So your point about the first line being deleted from the "quote" is a moot point. The argument is ended here. BOT please.

***Admin Hat Off***

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Oct 20 2007, 07:07 AM
Post #216

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Oct 15 2007, 12:15 AM) *
First you say Appletree claimed to have talked to Kevin Paulson. Then you tell PB that is not really what appletree said. Appletree said he talked to a pastor. If I said I talked to a pastor then how did Kevin Paulson's name come into it.

I was the one who broke the story, and Kevin Paulson was the one who told me what Danny had told him. Thus, if you talked to the pastor who had been a party to that conversation, you had to have meant that you talked to Kevin Paulson, if you were telling the truth.

Or, you were referring to another pastor and another conversation altogether, a possibility I previously suggested and which you refused to confirm.

The fact that you would ask how Kevin's name came into this suggests once again that you don't know what you are talking about.

How could Kevin Paulson say he never discussed any of this with appletree when he doesn't know who appletree is?

If Kevin said that no one on Danny's side talked to him about the matter, that would have to include you, regardless of who you are.

Getting back on topic on health issues...I remember reading your demands for some sort of proof of Tommy's last stent surgery and wanting proof that he had had a heart attack and several other stents put in.

Were you using a different identity when you read those things?

His heart attack and surgeries have been common knowledge for years to anyone that knows him or his family. So strange that you make all kinds of accusations without proof but then demand proof of something that almost anyone can tell you.

Seems that I have provided an awful lot of proof, and the other side, including you, avoid anything of the kind.

Common knowledge because of what? Because of the assertions of those who find it challenging to tell the truth?

Same now goes for Danny. The employees knew, the church knew, the family knew and many were up at the hospital with him. If I am not mistaken, I believe 3abn even made an announcement pertaining to the situation and after Danny came home from the hospital he even talked to Jim Gilley live on the phone on a 3abn today live program about what had happened.

Again, all this is but assertions, and depends on the trustworthiness of Danny's word. But Danny's word ain't good enough, given what has transpired.

In the Danny/Linda question, I refused to take as authoritative Linda's claims of innocence. Was I wrong in doing that? If not, why should I be maligned for refusing to take as authoritative Danny's claims of innocence or of ill health or of anything else?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 22 2007, 06:34 AM
Post #217

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Johann @ Oct 14 2007, 08:05 PM) *
Ian, are you reflecting Danny's desire, or are you speaking for yourself?

What you mention here seems to have been close to the great contention right from the beginning. As you probably all know this started while I was working for 3ABN, and both Linda and Danny expressed their desire to help my wife, Irmgard, find healing from her fatal cancer. Yes, they were willing to help, but Linda believed in natural remedies, and did all she could to help us find the therapy which might heal the dreadful disease. To us it appeared that Danny and Dr. Walt Thomson fought this with all their might, and we were told this was due to what happened to his Danny's mother. . .

Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was very interested in our case, and he wanted to know what the "experts" in America could do for Irmgard, so he told us he'd come and visit us and he wanted to meet those who could be of assistance to Irmgard. We experienced then how Danny masterminded, with the assistance of several others, this visit to make a case against Linda in an attempt to accuse her of adultery. The main point, from the beginning, was a distinction between standard medicine and the alternative with natural remedies. How could Alternative medicine and natural remedies then suddenly become the right cure for Danny when he gets sick?

Is Danny now using this distinction to get rid of someone else, or has something else changed?

Have been looking in vain for IAN´s reply to the questions I asked in this post of mine. I suppose some other questions have kept him/her quite busy?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 22 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #218

Advanced Member

Forum error, or mine?

dunno.gif

Deleted multiple post...

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 22 2007, 12:48 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 22 2007, 12:24 PM
Post #219

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 02:20 PM) *
I'm sorry, but what you write here is just YOUR UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, AND BIAS, and apparently just a repetition of what you have been told

Pot. Kettle. Black...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 22 2007, 12:37 PM
Post #220

Advanced Member

Johann:
Ian, are you reflecting Danny's desire, or are you speaking for yourself?

WHAT?!?
Johann, I am not Danny's secretary,nor his public relations advisor, nor has he ever fed or told me what to say. NOT EVEN ONCE

Of course I posted what I believe and thought!!! Just as YOU did. right?!?

I'm sorry, but I ask because you throw accusations at me, but what you write here seems to be just YOUR UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, AND BIAS.

I have a hard time believing that 3ABN and even Danny Shelton personally do not agree with natural remedies or healing. Why do the 3ABN programs consistently uplift such? Why do they consistently refer to, and reccmmend and send others to Adventist clinics and retreats (including Tommy- who isn't even a SDA?) Your arguments make no sense to me.

What you mention here seems to have been close to the great contention right from the beginning. As you probably all know this started while I was working for 3ABN, and both Linda and Danny expressed their desire to help my wife, Irmgard, find healing from her fatal cancer. Yes, they were willing to help, but Linda believed in natural remedies, and did all she could to help us find the therapy which might heal the dreadful disease. To us it appeared that Danny and Dr. Walt Thomson fought this with all their might, and we were told this was due to what happened to his Danny's mother. . .

Dr. Arild Abrahamsen was very interested in our case, and he wanted to know what the "experts" in America could do for Irmgard, so he told us he'd come and visit us and he wanted to meet those who could be of assistance to Irmgard. We experienced then how Danny masterminded, with the assistance of several others, this visit to make a case against Linda in an attempt to accuse her of adultery. The main point, from the beginning, was a distinction between standard medicine and the alternative with natural remedies. How could Alternative medicine and natural remedies then suddenly become the right cure for Danny when he gets sick?

"to "US" it appeared that Danny and Dr. Walt Thomson fought this with all their might"

Who is "US Johann? how did it appear they "fought this with"all their might"? how did they do so?

WHO TOLD YOU this was due to Danny's mother?

How did you verify that, and with whom?

Is Danny now using this distinction to get rid of someone else, or has something else changed?

What!?!

Johann, WHY do you post such? Rid himself of whom? What do you even base this on? but hatred and personal bias? Have you proved anything here for yourself/ Did it come from anyone but Linda??? If so, whom? Have you ever bothered to verify anything she told you? When, why, and how???

Have been looking in vain for IAN´s reply to the questions I asked in this post of mine. I suppose some other questions have kept him/her quite busy?

Yeah, sorry, I was busy elsewhere as I have a life, and concerns outside this forum, but your answer is above. (albeit belatedly) smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 22 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #221

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 22 2007, 12:24 PM) *
Pot. Kettle. Black...

In His service,
Mr. J

As long as we are sharing personal opinions?

Your worst comes out in these 3ABN issues.

You condemn, but don't prove guilt, you guote and never demonstrate or prove how it applies.

The bible says "prove all things" It says " thou shalt not bear fase witness".

I believe that. I believe that is the word of God. and I would appreciate seeing proof that you do also in your posts here in this 3ABN forum.

Otherwise your posts and personal attacks, and accusations are groundless, without merit, and have no value as far as I am concerned

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 22 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #222

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 02:45 PM) *
As long as we are sharing personal opinions?

Your worst comes out in these 3ABN issues.

You want to think so; it serves your martyrdom complex well...

You condemn, but don't prove guilt, you guote and never demonstrate or prove how it applies.

I don't condemn; I state what I observe... those who have eyes to see and ears to hear don't need to have it spelled out... and I submit that those seeking demonstrations don't need one either...

The bible says "prove all things" It says " thou shalt not bear fase witness".

Things that are openly manifest don't need to be proven... and aint nobody lied on you.

I believe that. I believe that is the word of God. and I would appreciate seeing proof that you do also in your posts here in this 3ABN forum.

Otherwise your posts and personal attacks, and accusations are groundless, without merit, and have no value as far as I am concerned

And I'd be concerned by that if as far as you were concerned mattered for any save yourself. But if it makes you feel better to lay the blame for the contradictions, hyperboles, hypocrisies and fabrications that *you've* posted at *my* feet... then you do what you feel you must; who knows... you may even get someone to believe you... but the rest of the folk here just arent looking to buy a bridge in Brooklyn... and that dog just wont hunt... and while you are illin' on personal attacks, did you actually read your last reply to Johann? Have you read the majority of what you've posted, period? If you are going to feel so persecuted when you choose to view what some say to you as personal attacks, you need to be equally sensitive to what you are saying to other people...

You can't have it both ways where you speak to and of people any way you want to but want to be hypersensitive to anything someone might say to you... the bible calls what you are doing here and in other threads in this forum 'hypocrisy'... and that is the word of God too... and if you believe it as you have stated, there should be a change in your 'tude... unless of course you only believe if as applied to others and not to yourself...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Oct 22 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #223

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 02:37 PM) *
Johann:
WHAT?!?
Johann, I am not Danny's secretary,nor his public relations advisor, nor has he ever fed or told me what to say. NOT EVEN ONCE

Of course I posted what I believe and thought!!! Just as YOU did. right?!?

I'm sorry, but I ask because you throw accusations at me, but what you write here seems to be just YOUR UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS AND PERSONAL OPINIONS, AND BIAS.

I have a hard time believing that 3ABN and even Danny Shelton personally do not agree with natural remedies or healing. Why do the 3ABN programs consistently uplift such? Why do they consistently refer to, and reccmmend and send others to Adventist clinics and retreats (including Tommy- who isn't even a SDA?) Your arguments make no sense to me.
"to "US" it appeared that Danny and Dr. Walt Thomson fought this with all their might"

Who is "US Johann? how did it appear they "fought this with"all their might"? how did they do so?
WHO TOLD YOU this was due to Danny's mother?

How did you verify that, and with whom?
What!?!

Johann, WHY do you post such? Rid himself of whom? What do you even base this on? but hatred and personal bias? Have you proved anything here for yourself/ Did it come from anyone but Linda??? If so, whom? Have you ever bothered to verify anything she told you? When, why, and how???
Yeah, sorry, I was busy elsewhere as I have a life, and concerns outside this forum, but your answer is above. (albeit belatedly) smile.gif

blink.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Oct 22 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #224

Advanced Member

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Oct 22 2007, 01:20 PM) *
You want to think so; it serves your martyrdom complex well...

In His service,
Mr J

Mr J, This type of thing isn't in His service, ( even when others, --or your wife-- supports you and pretend they don't get it)

This is exactly what I was talking about. This isn't a game of streetball, where we talk trash about the other team, and think we're kewl, and that gives us a one up on the other, and the crowds go wild.

We're in a christian forum. Christian standard & principles apply. ( at least to the brethren)

Please excuse me from not arguing with you any further.

(deleted more of the same, as it seems both fruitless and childish to me)

This post has been edited by Ian: Oct 22 2007, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Oct 22 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #225

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Oct 22 2007, 04:02 PM) *
Mr J, This type of thing isn't in His service,

This is exactly what I was talking about. This isn't a game of streetball, where we talk trash about the other team, and think we're kewl, and that gives us a one up on the other, and the crowds go wild.

We're in a christian forum. Christian standard & principles apply. ( at least to the brethren)

Please excuse me from not arguing with you any further.

(deleted more of the same, as it seems fruitless, and childish to me)

so...in one fell passive-agressive swoop... you make a derogatory racial inference, say I am not Christian and say I am childish...(so much for your finding personal attacks so loathsome) all so you can say you're not going to argue any further...

Fact is, if you didn't want to argue any further,all you had to do is not reply at all... but it was never your intent to not argue any further..not, at least, until you took a last swing and tried to have the last word...

I do agree with your initial statement, however... what you have done here is not in His service; you have served and will continue to serve only yourself... eating your own bread and wearing your own apparel while insisting on being called by Christ's name... but we're not fooled... and God is not mocked.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church