Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15475&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:54:58 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hospitalization Of Danny Shelton, Forwarded Announcement from Club Adventist
Whtz Happenin
post Sep 25 2007, 12:42 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Sep 25 2007, 01:16 PM) *
I wonder where appletree has been lately. I hope he's doing okay.

He must be over at another board meeting at the VA church.
as-if.gif

Appletree has given us details about the meetings in the link below:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=209829

I can't wait to get a full report.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Sep 25 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Sep 24 2007, 08:09 PM) *
That's CO-founder.

To see what they used to say about Danny Shelton before the divorce, and determine if anything has changed; go to this earliest archived copy of the 3abn website (Nov 1998) and click on "about us"

http://web.archive.org/web/19981111184753/...//www.3abn.com/

This post has been edited by Ian: Sep 25 2007, 01:54 PM

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 25 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 25 2007, 02:47 PM) *
To see what they used to say about Danny Shelton before the divorce, and determine if anything has changed; go to this earliest archived copy of the 3abn website (Nov 1998) and click on "about us"

So, we're saying that the involvement of Linda, Kenny and any others in the development of 3ABN has been effectively erased, and that Danny is indeed the sole founder of 3ABN? Have I got that right?

BTW, did you notice that the newspaper piece first identified Danny as the "founder", then later clarified that Linda was also involved? That reporter is either not too smart or is so much "as one" with Danny that he has learned the art of slippage of the tongue.

+Quote Post
Whtz Happenin
post Sep 25 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,846

QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 25 2007, 03:47 PM) *

For an even an a more in depth review, see the following post:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=214562
I do have to ask myself why I spent that much time on this issue. By posting this link now I believe that I am trying to make myself feel like the time was well spent.
notworking.gif

+Quote Post
Ian
post Sep 26 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Sep 25 2007, 07:40 PM) *
So, we're saying that the involvement of Linda, Kenny and any others in the development of 3ABN has been effectively erased, and that Danny is indeed the sole founder of 3ABN? Have I got that right?

No we are not saying that. The internet archives are not something which can be altered.

Danny Shelton has always been the founder of 3ABN, and what is being said now, is what has been said all along by 3ABN, just as the earliest copy of the 3ABN website reveals.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 26 2007, 12:40 PM
Post #36

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

How can he claim that when it is not true? It was never true, unles my understanding is really bad. Did not Linda(and Kenny) help to start 3ABN. Did Danny bring them online after it was started when he found he needed some help? Did he marry Linda after establishing the 3ABN, or did they as a married couple start this network 20+ years ago? So, does it make a difference if he just started lying since Linda left, or he has been lying all along.

QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 26 2007, 11:31 AM) *
No we are not saying that. The internet archives are not something which can be altered.

Danny Shelton has always been the founder of 3ABN, and what is being said now, is what has been said all along by 3ABN, just as the earliest copy of the 3ABN website reveals.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 26 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Ian @ Sep 26 2007, 01:31 PM) *

The point is that others were involved in the establishment of 3ABN, and their efforts are being ignored. The only point that you have added is that these efforts have been ignored all along. That doesn't justify a blessed thing.

It says an awful lot for the humility of the others to sit quietly in the "back seat" while Danny hogged the spotlight. In any case, the involvement of the others was just as important and should be recognized.

Now for the all-important question....Isn't GOD the actual founder of 3ABN?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Sep 26 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Sep 26 2007, 01:28 PM) *
The point is that others were involved in the establishment of 3ABN, and their efforts are being ignored. The only point that you have added is that these efforts have been ignored all along. That doesn't justify a blessed thing.

I am only pointing out that contrary to the gossip and rumormill claiming that Linda was removed as a founder, in actuality she was never called that by the 3ABN organization and ministry. She WAS recognized for her role and what she did as vice president and host, ect..

And what is your answer to that all important question?

edited-font

This post has been edited by Ian: Sep 26 2007, 04:45 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Sep 26 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #39

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Apparently not, J4J. It's Danny, they have always said it was Danny. Not Linda, nor Kenny, nor God. Just Danny.

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Sep 26 2007, 12:28 PM) *

It says an awful lot for the humility of the others to sit quietly in the "back seat" while Danny hogged the spotlight. In any case, the involvement of the others was just as important and should be recognized.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Sep 26 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #40

Advanced Member

WOW!!!!

I asked a simple but important question....Isn't God the actual founder of 3ABN? I expected to receive a resounding "YES". When I didn't, that told me all I needed to know.

Looks like you're right, PrincessDi. It must have been just Danny.

I have never been a contributor to 3ABN, but I'll certainly never be one now!

ohmy.gif

Also, Ian....I was struck by your use of "ect.", complete with misspelling. That is all I'll say on this subject.

This post has been edited by justice4jesus: Sep 26 2007, 04:11 PM

+Quote Post
Ozzie
post Sep 26 2007, 04:16 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,395

QUOTE(princessdi @ Sep 27 2007, 04:40 AM) *
How can he claim that when it is not true? It was never true, unles my understanding is really bad. Did not Linda(and Kenny) help to start 3ABN. Did Danny bring them online after it was started when he found he needed some help? Did he marry Linda after establishing the 3ABN, or did they as a married couple start this network 20+ years ago? So, does it make a difference if he just started lying since Linda left, or he has been lying all along.

Some people don't seem to be able to help themselves. They seem to even believe their own lies. It's rather hopeless trying to deal with a pathological liar. wallbash.gif

--------------------
"It's important that people know what you stand for. It's equally important that they know what you won't stand for."
~ Mary Waldrop.

+Quote Post
mikell
post Sep 26 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,546

WE all prayer for Danny to recover, and hopefully he will repent from all the evil he has done, being so close to death! At this time, it looks like from his past deeds he is only a heart beat away from the second resurrection, which I am hopeful ds will repent before it is too LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
lowender
post Sep 26 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

QUOTE(Whtz Happenin @ Sep 25 2007, 01:42 PM) *
He must be over at another board meeting at the VA church.
as-if.gif

Appletree has given us details about the meetings in the link below:
http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=209829

I can't wait to get a full report.

He might be recovering from heart surgery...

+Quote Post
lowender
post Sep 26 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,696

Brandy must be thinking.... "My goodness... I married an old man with a coronary."

+Quote Post
summertime
post Sep 26 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(lowender @ Sep 26 2007, 10:32 PM) *
Brandy must be thinking.... "My goodness... I married an old man with a coronary."

If Brandy really loves him, and not just the glory of being married to the COFOUNDER of 3ABN, she will be by his side through thick and thin---and all the while she will encourage him and help each of them to make right the wrongs that they have done to so many---whatever that is. I am praying for them both. We should all pray for everyone that is entangled in this horrible mess that used to be whatever God meant for 3ABN to be.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:55 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church