Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16436&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:00:24 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Propose Some "wisdom Of Solomon" Even At This Late Date?
watchbird
post Oct 23 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 23 2007, 09:39 AM) *
It is my well intentioned modus operandai to sit idly by, as some may see it, hoping to convey the degree of cooperation necessary for the "finishing" in my vinyard within the confines of a divine influenced understanding.

"MY vinyard"?????

blink.gif

rofl1.gif

.....................TVsnack.gif...................
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 07:25 AM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,412

Think a Nielsen-type survey was needed from the 60% shareholder in the pew factor which may? have been understood by a BOD factor before a lashing-out with an alleged cause of action was instituted?

My research ability has failed me in what I could see as successful litigatabile defamation. I also readily admit I am not one of the 60% shareholder in the pew factor of which I chastize organized management for allowing to happen to its membership.

This post has been edited by CPAATTY: Oct 24 2007, 07:27 AM

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 08:58 AM
Post #108

Advanced Member

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 24 2007, 08:25 AM) *
Think a Nielsen-type survey was needed from the 60% shareholder in the pew factor which may? have been understood by a BOD factor before a lashing-out with an alleged cause of action was instituted?

My research ability has failed me in what I could see as successful litigatabile defamation. I also readily admit I am not one of the 60% shareholder in the pew factor of which I chastize organized management for allowing to happen to its membership.

Oh yes, there appears to be an element of the alleged 60% shareholder in the pew concerned with their own past as well as continued support wherein they may have relied on the checks and balance hoped for in organization to maintain an acceptable level of awareness of a code of conduct of which they could comfortably agree going forward where they now feel challenged in the absence of any known direct controls. The only questionable items I happened to see appeared to be adequately supported by documentation.

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 24 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #109

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 24 2007, 09:58 AM) *
Oh yes, there appears to be an element of the alleged 60% shareholder in the pew concerned with their own past as well as continued support wherein they may have relied on the checks and balance hoped for in organization to maintain an acceptable level of awareness of a code of conduct of which they could comfortably agree going forward where they now feel challenged in the absence of any known direct controls. The only questionable items I happened to see appeared to be adequately supported by documentation.

Help me out here. Where was the 60% established?

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 09:46 AM
Post #110

Advanced Member

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 24 2007, 09:58 AM) *

My faith in my fellowman is influenced by my awareness of the 97% honesty I experienced during an extended period of federal tax administration where there appears significant pockets of lack of compliance. The areas of noncompliance seemed to involve a sprinkling of all levels of assumed morals including all religious persuasions. One could hope for an optimum level of 97% for their religious experience; however, I will not be so naive to go anywhere handicapping what is required of you. I'll simply rely as requiring 100% only for myself as being judgmental even I try to exercise good judgment on a continuous basis.

You high contributing SDAs may appreciate this example of FMV when it comes to charitable contributions. I was approached by a nearby city commissioners regarding a tract of land on which the city had entered into an option to purchase at a firm price for a term certain. The proposed seller must have visited a tax professional who suggested a revision of the option for sale to be for only half of the proposed track at the same option price with the understanding, oral or in writing, that the other half would be donated to the city for a park. If you have a problem of understanding the morals of the matter taxwise, talk to your tax advisor. Don't trust your morals to others as the indication of LunestaŽ or SonataŽ may be appropriate for you.

This post has been edited by CPAATTY: Oct 24 2007, 09:47 AM

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 11:08 AM
Post #111

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Fran @ Oct 24 2007, 10:28 AM) *
Help me out here. Where was the 60% established?

The 60% was probably picked up from one of several sites after I got wind of certain questionable matters by word of mouth which leftsome local supporters somewhat dumbfounded, but, not necessarily surprising to me. There is a grapevine in the SDA church. I have limited my research to only several sites with no felt need other than to see how my organized church was faring with independent ministry. I generally used " alleged" which does not signify any "fixed" establishment; however, I am not in the habit of pulling, even, rules-of thumb out of thin air. The 60% did not appear demeaning to anyone and was easily for me as a professional to believe of an organization begun and supported by the organized work for an extended period. I had no reason to challenge the 60% while decidedly using it generally as an "alleged" amount. I saw no reason to challenge it as being an amount reasonably continuing to be generated by a founding support group. Stick around with a little DD and search engine where it will eventually be divulged. If you have any furter significant concerns about its accuracy, stick around with a general request to others.

Subsequently added where only "shareholders in the pew" was used where you may find the "60% or a link?
http://www.save3abn.com/news-releases-amaz...-04-19-07-b.htm

This post has been edited by CPAATTY: Oct 24 2007, 11:35 AM

+Quote Post
Statrei
post Oct 24 2007, 11:12 AM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,919

Malicious use of the English language ought to be a crime.

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Oct 24 2007, 11:29 AM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Statrei @ Oct 24 2007, 12:12 PM) *

For those with substantial amounts of disposable time, the following vocabulary crosswalk will probably allow certain wordy posts to be reduced to 1-2 lines. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that either the full or abridged post will actually say anything.

Have fun!

-bear

Eschew, Evade, and/or Eradicate Legalese
Prof. Eugene Volokh, UCLA Law School

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 24 2007, 11:32 AM
Post #114

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Statrei)

Awwwwwe, c'mon. Join us. Have a little fun here. Whenevercast, most double-minded heads have two sides. Whenevercast, most double-mindersides of them and most doing on to wounded heads have a front and back, plus two edges--two sides. Whenevercast, most double-minders, them and back, plus to this unded heads have two edges two edges two sword/word edges two wounded heads, and have a little cloudy atmosphere, I begin to have heads up and have two edges to wonderside of this underside of this under what they're so double-mind about. I'm double-minded to, ie, my thoughts get a front and most swords are up front likewise in the rear. Sure, dashATTY could concern over the question size at large: does the ATTY here understand what 3abn was doing wrong at the compound when they lost the tax case against the Dept. of Rev?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 12:00 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Oct 24 2007, 12:32 PM) *
Awwwwwe, c'mon. Join us. Have a little fun here. Whenevercast, most double-minded heads have two sides. Whenevercast, most double-mindersides of them and most doing on to wounded heads have a front and back, plus two edges--two sides. Whenevercast, most double-minders, them and back, plus to this unded heads have two edges two edges two sword/word edges two wounded heads, and have a little cloudy atmosphere, I begin to have heads up and have two edges to wonderside of this underside of this under what they're so double-mind about. I'm double-minded to, ie, my thoughts get a front and most swords are up front likewise in the rear. Sure, dashATTY could concern over the question size at large: does the ATTY here understand what 3abn was doing wrong at the compound when they lost the tax case against the Dept. of Rev?

Check for brain tissue as I felt comfortable in favor of the ministry again with no dog in the fight at first-blush and I never got past first-blush at current date if it may now surprise you from your well-thought message, hehehe. Don't jump to many more conclusions as you are apt to stumble again! FedCPAATTYs don't waste their time with state taxes, but, they are now aware of those who feebly attempt to use "incorporated billfolds" in an unintended manner if you care to know a little more of my experience. The only state law I ever concerned myself was during my Fed experience was recognizing common-law marriages on cohabitations before early 1956. Oh, I used a state decision to successfully imply stock ownership through a series of contracts and conduct in the absence of minutes, stock certificates, and stock record book which netted IRS approximately $250,000.00. Peace! Don't get your panties in a wad as I still have no dog in this fight!

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 24 2007, 12:10 PM
Post #116

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

This could be an area of your expertise, you know, FED or State. Ah, but you're in good company. Every time the question was asked of the various 3abn supporters here, they'ed skirt the issue or find a way to ignore it...pretentious ignorance, or let's talk about something else, was never so revealing.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Oct 24 2007, 12:11 PM
Post #117

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 24 2007, 08:00 PM) *
Don't get your panties in a wad as I still have no dog in this fight!

Are you just taking him out for some fresh air to survey the territory?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #118

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Oct 24 2007, 12:32 PM) *

As a SDA attorney, I am most amused that "spiritual adultry" can be fit into civil pleadings filed in territorial actions as "no fault" about half way around the world from one's legal domicile. For civil purposes, you can't argue if it works and should be published to the world if you are proud of same!

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #119

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Oct 24 2007, 01:11 PM) *
Are you just taking him out for some fresh air to survey the territory?

Johann, I am merely here for awareness. I watch little TV, no soaps, and don't intentionally study independent thought looking for truth.

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 24 2007, 12:50 PM
Post #120

Advanced Member

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Oct 24 2007, 01:10 PM) *
This could be an area of your expertise, you know, FED or State. Ah, but you're in good company. Every time the question was asked of the various 3abn supporters here, they'ed skirt the issue or find a way to ignore it...pretentious ignorance, or let's talk about something else, was never so revealing.

I'm neither a supporter nor an enemy so don't read any implications. If you want to be independent and do your own thing, keep paddling the boat without organized support unless directly tied to the organization rather than a conduit. If I were an enemy, I know an areas of potenital noncompliance which I do not regard as significant without further discussion.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church