Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16436&st=75 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 03:00:20 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Propose Some "wisdom Of Solomon" Even At This Late Date?
PeacefulBe
post Oct 18 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #76

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,169

I shudder to think what your posts would look like if you were not invoking the KISS philosophy. I am also most thankful that neither you, CPAATY, nor LD are being called to be our present day prophets as it would be most difficult to grasp the symbolism of your "heads-up" notices.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,412

Remain on "leave of absence" while allowing the apparent conceited to feebly attempt to sound cute for their own singular edification or to argue only with themselves if you are totally convinced that lunacy is the cause!

The "last comic standing" is not always the last to chuckle, hehehe! 2guns.gif

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 18 2007, 10:31 AM
Post #78

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 11:33 AM) *
Any here aware of lunar science for a few excuses or possible reasons for some suspected lunacy noted?

The key still turns on those in states of self-denial!

(Please note.... it would help if you would use the "REPLY" button in the lower right of the post to which you are responding.... which then copies that post into yours... which then gives us the connection between your response and what you are responding to.)

But... lacking that connection, I shall assume that you have reference to some of the many "moon" statements made previously in this thread.... and the answer is yes.... undoubtably many of us here are aware of the connection between various phases of the moon and variously observed (when observable) or intuited or deduced (when they are behind dark clouds or thick smoke).... human actions, reactions, interactions, infractions.... and possibly infarctions as well. The delusions encountered, entertained, and embraced by those who can be said to be "moon struck" are well documented... .though not always (if ever) admitted to by the one being so described.... which doubless has something to do with the need for the keys to turn or be turned in de Nile states.

But beyond that, there are other images that rise with the moon.... and where ever "men moil for gold" the tales that cuold be told would make most blood run cold.....

But above and beyond all or our fixations and perigrinations the moon stays on its course, and yeilds its secrets to those who apply true science to the questions raised about it.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Oct 18 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #79

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 08:33 AM) *
Any here aware of lunar science for a few excuses or possible reasons for some suspected lunacy noted?

The key still turns on those in states of self-denial!

Yes, some are aware of a lunar science that correlates directly to the mounded product of bakery science. Often enough, the MARK of crosses are stamped into the dual orbs of lunacy, thereby rendering it a source of perceived spiritual epiphany for the waiting throngs kept in the dark abyss beneath the outer structure.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Oct 18 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #80

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif Stop!! LOL!!!

QUOTE(beartrap @ Oct 18 2007, 09:46 AM) *
Yes, some are aware of a lunar science that correlates directly to the mounded product of bakery science. Often enough, the MARK of crosses are stamped into the dual orbs of lunacy, thereby rendering it a source of perceived spiritual epiphany for the waiting throngs kept in the dark abyss beneath the outer structure.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
watchbird
post Oct 18 2007, 11:07 AM
Post #81

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(Seraphim7 @ Oct 17 2007, 11:04 AM) *
Might this thread be another, not so subtle "Weapon of Mass Distraction"?

I think you have named it correctly, Sera. Strange thing this time, though... usually we can anticpate these "mass distraction" episodes whenever something new has emerged... or is in process of emerging... from the 3abn mass launch site. But this time... things have been quite quiet.... so it does make one wonder what looms on the horizen that may be causing a greater "circling the wagons" effort than what we have previously witnessed.

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Oct 18 2007, 08:42 AM) *
CPAATTY, you crack me up! It might be helpful if you would use more verbage to make your point.

-bear

Whassamatter, Yogus.... didn't he leave any words for you? C'mon.... you have a sufficient store in that hollow tree of yours to meet him redundancy for reduncancy.... yes.gif

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 10:16 AM) *
Make note of these few words:
. . .
Since I basically have no dog in this fight, hide and watch for the results of "media relations" which I have reviewed and analyzed on many occasions both legally and financially. I am privy if not publicly aware of matters in place that are speaking loud and clear from the "shareholders in the pew" by even those with "stumbling-around intelligence.

Someone has stated, "the more things change, the more they stay the same." Come to you own understanding while you hide and watch while keeping in mind I will not be buying a dog any time soon to enter the fight! It was rather sorrowful to watch the "group" stand idly by and have the teen raped while exercising a right to be wrong. The history of that group reminds me of a David with sub-standard education which flamed-out!

Some very interesting thoughts you have here.... I think... though they are so well hidden behind your effluvient verbage as to be well nigh undecipherable.

However... as to having no dog in the fight.... and not intending to buy one.... those are very familiar terms that have hidden a multiplicity of meanings. And given your proclivity to raise more questions than you answer when you are asked a question, I shall refrain from asking the obvious. But will only comment that one does not have to own a dog in the fight in order to be intensely interested in the outcome.... and especially so when one has confidence in which dog will win.... once he appears.

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Oct 18 2007, 11:52 AM) *
I shudder to think what your posts would look like if you were not invoking the KISS philosophy. I am also most thankful that neither you, CPAATY, nor LD are being called to be our present day prophets as it would be most difficult to grasp the symbolism of your "heads-up" notices.

Oh Please, PB... don't paint LD with the same brush. We already know LD can speak English... let's just be grateful to him for his efforts in communicating with this other-worldly friend of Arthur Dent's who as deigned to put his histronic verbage on display for our entertainment.

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 12:09 PM) *
Remain on "leave of absence" while allowing the apparent conceited to feebly attempt to sound cute for their own singular edification or to argue only with themselves if you are totally convinced that lunacy is the cause!

The "last comic standing" is not always the last to chuckle, hehehe! 2guns.gif

Hmmm.... been bested at your own game and not game enough to admit it... eh? And may I remind you that the "standing comic" who chuckles overmuch at his own "genius" and too little at those whose act he interupted may indeed not be the "last to chuckle"..... or to be chuckled at.... which is normally the goal of any interloping comic.

CP.... we don't know why you are here nor what you want to accomplish while you are here. But whatever it is, please know that you will be much more likely to accomplish your aims ... and find a congenial atmosphere.... if you play consistent games.... and give credit where it is due to those who attempt to interact with you on your own terms.

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 18 2007, 11:58 AM
Post #82

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(watchbird)
Oh Please, PB... don't paint LD with the same brush. We already know LD can speak English... let's just be grateful to him for his efforts in communicating with this other-worldly friend of Arthur Dent's who as deigned to put his histronic verbage on display for our entertainment.
Hmmm.... been bested at your own game and not game enough to admit it... eh? And may I remind you that the "standing comic" who chuckles overmuch at his own "genius" and too little at those whose act he interupted may indeed not be the "last to chuckle"..... or to be chuckled at.... which is normally the goal of any interloping comic.

Yeah, D can speak English. It's L that lets who as deigned put his udder on the same brush as his tonge. We already know him, speaking through his teeth, with this effort, it is him for our Dentertainment. Thanks you for legal understanding watching birdeese.

CPAATTY, remain on only with the last one while the apparent convinceited to are total-low-singular edification or to argue on or their own singing the apparent convinceited to sound cute for to sound cute for to chuckle, hehe remain or that lunacy is the last convinceited to feebly sounded within themselves if you argue of absenceited to chuckle, hehehe because...the apparent comic standing is that lunacy is not always the apparent oncer while appearing to argue only with the last convinceited their own singular edification only.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 18 2007, 12:26 PM
Post #83

Advanced Member

QUOTE(watchbird @ Oct 18 2007, 12:07 PM) *
I think you have named it correctly, Sera. Strange thing this time, though... usually we can anticpate these "mass distraction" episodes whenever something new has emerged... or is in process of emerging... from the 3abn mass launch site. But this time... things have been quite quiet.... so it does make one wonder what looms on the horizen that may be causing a greater "circling the wagons" effort than what we have previously witnessed.
Whassamatter, Yogus.... didn't he leave any words for you? C'mon.... you have a sufficient store in that hollow tree of yours to meet him redundancy for reduncancy.... yes.gif
Some very interesting thoughts you have here.... I think... though they are so well hidden behind your effluvient verbage as to be well nigh undecipherable.

However... as to having no dog in the fight.... and not intending to buy one.... those are very familiar terms that have hidden a multiplicity of meanings. And given your proclivity to raise more questions than you answer when you are asked a question, I shall refrain from asking the obvious. But will only comment that one does not have to own a dog in the fight in order to be intensely interested in the outcome.... and especially so when one has confidence in which dog will win.... once he appears.

CP.... we don't know why you are here nor what you want to accomplish while you are here. But whatever it is, please know that you will be much more likely to accomplish your aims ... and find a congenial atmosphere.... if you play consistent games.... and give credit where it is due to those who attempt to interact with you on your own terms.

Your congenality invitation is appreciated; however, my success in law hasn't come from bending for the sake of congeniality. To be honest with you, one has been so bold on this thread as to face reality as they saw it with a bit of force rather than to sound cute or give a foolish demonstration of verbosity. The message is available even though I may not have responded. See if you can find the message that may have attempted to apply Solomonian Wisdom at this late date. That message took a position on the mere threat of polygraph science rather its full application which seems to fit the "all fours" matters. As an attorney, I would like to study the full application of polygraph science at this late date in view of the total allegations made by all. At the least, I feel the governance available in this situation was possibly remiss if not including some types of hedges in the by-laws as a protection to the continued overall success where the perceived character of a few key officers could become materially at issue. Has any attempt been made to cure that possible flaw? If you have any interest bearing amounts deposited with an institution where the "character issues" have arisen, I would look with a jaundiced eye on any continued long-term connection after I read the handwriting on the wall by those alleged 60% of the shareholders in the pew without any direct control. I see this as no laughing matter without laying the blame at any door other than corporate governance.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post Oct 18 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #84

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 11:26 AM) *
I see this as no laughing matter without laying the blame at any door other than corporate governance.

yes.gif

+Quote Post
inga
post Oct 18 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #85

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(Skyhook @ Oct 16 2007, 11:48 AM) *
What I heard in those posts sounded like a burlesque of legalese or someone with a thought disorder.
Or it's our Voltaire wannabe? WDYT, Fran? uhm.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
post Oct 18 2007, 04:43 PM
Post #86

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(inga @ Oct 18 2007, 04:34 PM) *
Or it's our Voltaire wannabe? WDYT, Fran? uhm.gif

What! I thought that maybe someone had been studying a bit too long about Rhema and had started speaking in tongues! I have just been waiting to hear from the interpreter! With such unknown language abilities, he must surely be an anointed one.

Since an interpreter has not appeared, you could be right on the money. Divide and conquer is the motto of the day! I believe it has been a great success thus far!

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Oct 18 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #87

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Fran, I have a computa programma that switches regula talk into illlegaleese. Here's what I think you just said..

What! I've been waiting on a bit of thought, one that is. Divide abilities about Rhema and you could been waiting a bit to hear from us thus far...what maybe the right one.

Since abilities, he's in thus far. What, maybe someone has not been speaking or entering in the day! I've the money. Divide an inverted spear from the must have been waities, hear now, you could have been waiting, but instead one must have just the abilities, hear what? I've been startled once, had started again, started one anyway. Divide disabilitating by abilities of tongue and an abilitaters interval you'll have just surely believed just such.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
roxe
post Oct 18 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #88

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(princessdi @ Oct 18 2007, 10:59 AM) *
rofl1.gif roflmao.gif Stop!! LOL!!!

NO!!! please!! this is just getting started!!! clapping.gif

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Oct 18 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(CPAATTY @ Oct 18 2007, 01:26 PM) *
Your congenality invitation is appreciated; however, my success in law hasn't come from bending for the sake of congeniality. To be honest with you, one has been so bold on this thread as to face reality as they saw it with a bit of force rather than to sound cute or give a foolish demonstration of verbosity. The message is available even though I may not have responded. See if you can find the message that may have attempted to apply Solomonian Wisdom at this late date. That message took a position on the mere threat of polygraph science rather its full application which seems to fit the "all fours" matters. As an attorney, I would like to study the full application of polygraph science at this late date in view of the total allegations made by all. At the least, I feel the governance available in this situation was possibly remiss if not including some types of hedges in the by-laws as a protection to the continued overall success where the perceived character of a few key officers could become materially at issue. Has any attempt been made to cure that possible flaw? If you have any interest bearing amounts deposited with an institution where the "character issues" have arisen, I would look with a jaundiced eye on any continued long-term connection after I read the handwriting on the wall by those alleged 60% of the shareholders in the pew without any direct control. I see this as no laughing matter without laying the blame at any door other than corporate governance.

I very much agree that the current state of affairs is a textbook example of a breakdown in basic principles of corporate governance.

~~Snoopy~~

+Quote Post
CPAATTY
post Oct 19 2007, 05:54 AM
Post #90

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Oct 18 2007, 10:42 PM) *
I very much agree that the current state of affairs is a textbook example of a breakdown in basic principles of corporate governance.

~~Snoopy~~

Snoopy, we are not here to curry favor in all respect with you to the extent of being able to approach this overall mess in a forthright, honest, and resolutive manner. While I am not here to preach to you about your "quotes, which I like," with a play on words, I think the two of us can wade through the muck of those with confirmed agendas. I have a problem with your text which uses "continually" with the admonition to "pray without ceasing. My play on words involves "continuousl" (without ceasing) vs continual(intermittently) of which there is a difference. Your quote is correct; however, I subscribe to the "pray without ceasing" while admitting I can't fully explain it to you.

I personally think the composition of the BOD composed of members too closely aligned with what we style in business as "private equity" used to avoid the more stringent reporting requirements. I think the composition of the board has been composed of a "cloistered group" unable to adequately judge the real feelings of the "alleged 60% of the shareholders in the pew" which comes with no overnight fix if a problem arises. Yes, the problem arose possibly because of the "continual" approach by the BOD which didn't anticipate the gravity of the potential problem; whereas, they may have been able with the "continuous" of assessing the issue of character gravity on the business model. I have detected instances of similar issues in the past where I concluded that the " character level of the BOD, the governing." was too closely aligned with that of the officers of the corporation, the governed." The "shareholders in the pew" should have no problem "directly" with the officers since their problems really exist with the BOD regarding their exercising of corporate governance.

My experience with "private"(close family type) corporate enterprise has been more limited than that of the public type where "close family problems" would not generally exist. My analysis of programming has led me to the conclusion of "heavy family involvement" in the management and employee levels) which involves a greater degree of corporate governance as this family-factor increases. While I cannot handicap the "family factor", I can see where the BOD was unable to properly judge the attitude of the "alleged 60% shareholder factor in relation to its decisions regarding its handling of the "management\employee family factor" which raised the ire of the shareholders and thereby causing the character matters to be splashed to the public which caused a noticable impact on operations.

The character matters as seen by the "shareholder-factor" appears to involve some officers as well as some employees which may involve family ties. The main character flaws causing concerns for the shareholder-factor appears to involve the gravity of "spiritual adultry" vs "physical adultry" for biblical divorce and remarriage of the officers; whereas, other types of character flaws were applied to the employees. It appears most of the employee character concerns may have been resolved while the "officer" matters keeps festering. I doubt the changes in leadership tainted with "substance vs form" issues as related to "officer vs consultant" will have a great impact on the general attitude of the shareholder-factor going forward. The divorce factor may not have become an issue for the shareholder-factor had it not been for the remarriage after what some termed a "quickie foreign divorce" where the shareholder-factor was not really pleased with a reliance on "spiritual adultry" rather than physical adultry biblical support to support their faith to continue unfettered financial support going forward.

While I principally place myself among the shareholder-factor, I am not 100% sure that decency and order have been used in the sum-total of the matters at hand. I would have chosen to approach the BOD directly, which may have been done, rather than some individual officer since the alleged offending conduct was "allowed to happen" rather than being "directly as a result of board action which are different with the same final results. I have an issue with the leadership of the regularly organized SDA church at all levels whereby such such events, in the final analysis, could publicly present themselves. I am not sure there are not corporate governance problems raising red flags in the regularly organized whereby a "60% shareholder factor" could allegedly feel duped in a situation where they did not enjoy any direct control. I am totally aware that the regularly organized church clergy from whence the church administrative leadership generally comes may have some of the same type character concerns as the laity has in the instant matters. I am further aware that the regularly organized church uses the services of the organization causing the laity's concerns. I am not totally aware of the total regularly-organized leadership concerns; however, I am well aware that these concerns exist due to the allegations of defamation and unauthorized use of patents\trademarks.

The legal actions taken thus far do not really concern me to the extent I have been able to physically research. I see the overall situation as between a group on very concerned shareholder hoping to salvage a ministry rather than to destroy same. We think the "crux" of the alleged problem should be fixed FBO the shareholders in the pew to an acceptable level of charactership for their continued support since they have become materially aware. I think it should have been approached by the "regularly organized church leadership rather than being left to the behest of the laity however loosely formed. In the final analysis, I merely suggested the polygraph approach FBO of the BOD in their attempt to allay the alleged controlling shareholders concerns for their continued support or FBO of the shareholdes if the BOD did not exercise their power of control over the officers to what they considered an acceptable level. There is a lot of smoke and maybe some fire available that a certain shareholder-factor initiated contacts that could and should have led to a private resolution of the matters at hand rather than for same to become public unless insurmountable issues of "character" and "loaves\fishes" continued to present themselves.

I now query the present situation as being as confusing as the party who becoming confused while giving directions with "I think you can get there from here, but, go over to the next town before you try to start again." With that thought in mind, I will tarry here for a while with no agenda if I can be of any help just in case the matters at hand have not already resolved themselves.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church