Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=270 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:48 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
Clay
post Mar 16 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #271

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

well a serious smear campaign was going on during all that mess, and we discussed the fact that those doing so were wrong, regardless of what she allegedly had done......

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Denny
post Mar 16 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #272

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 2

Wow just read her site and people talk about marrying an Adventist who loves the Lord makes you equally yoked one who 'loves the Lord' does not allow ones spouse to be treated thus.....but then what do i know...

--------------------
Queen Den

March- Ok where is spring? ..

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 16 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #273

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Denny @ Mar 16 2006, 12:04 PM) *
Wow just read her site and people talk about marrying an Adventist who loves the Lord makes you equally yoked one who 'loves the Lord' does not allow ones spouse to be treated thus.....but then what do i know...
From her site...
In light of the fact that I am still receiving many emails from individuals praying that Dan and I will reconcile, I am making these facts known.

1) For over one year my attorneys have been contesting the validity of the Guam divorce. Dan's attorneys have been seeking to attest the validity of this divorce. This has not been settled in court as yet. Also a sizable portion of our personal property and settlement has not been dealt with as yet.

2) Dan and his 32 year old girlfriend, Brandy, were recently married on the 3ABN Presents set. She has two young daughters from two previous marriages.
well it appears that someone is still messy...... unbelievable...... a divorce from Guam? why? I am sure there is an explanation? Can we get a word from a lawyer here? Why wasn't it filed in the U.S.? Marrying a person who has been married twice... that is interesting too... oh well dunno.gif

This post has been edited by Clay: Mar 16 2006, 12:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #274

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 16 2006, 02:50 PM) *
Strangely enough, there is[are] guest(s) who come in to view this thread mostly everyday.

Yes, I have noticed the same thing... dunno.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 16 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #275

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Danny Shelton is planning on getting married again. He introduced her in Huntsville a fews weeks ago, so my mother told me. Where you there for the announcement Sarah?

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #276

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 02:51 PM) *
well a serious smear campaign was going on during all that mess, and we discussed the fact that those doing so were wrong, regardless of what she allegedly had done......

Exactly. yes.gif

Some "christians" do not seem to have a problem with spreading gossip even though it is a form of murder.
no.gif

--------------------

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 16 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #277

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

The Guam divorce came out before. Ok, but I have to question the judgement of the woman with the two children. Danny's track record is not good in this area. He practically ignores the son that Linda had when they married and they were together for years.

So Calvin, can we get Danny back her speak to some of this? I assume he is still a member.

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 10:08 AM) *
From her site...
well it appears that someone is still messy...... unbelievable...... a divorce from Guam? why? I am sure there is an explanation? Can we get a word from a lawyer here? Why wasn't it filed in the U.S.? Marrying a person who has been married twice... that is interesting too... oh well dunno.gif

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 16 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #278

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 16 2006, 12:44 PM) *
Danny Shelton is planning on getting married again. He introduced her in Huntsville a fews weeks ago, so my mother told me. Where you there for the announcement Sarah?

Calvin, according to Linda's website he has already married....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 16 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #279

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 03:08 PM) *
From her site...

WELLLLL, maybe this is why. scratchchin.gif From the beginning of this whole fiasco my honey mentioned that he would not be surprised if DS ended up married again within a relatively short time after he announced he wanted out of his marriage. This is sad on so many levels, SIGH sad.gif

UNITED STATES DIVORCE:

This divorce requires that both parties be in agreement and willing to sign all forms. The divorce will be granted by an offshore, United States Court, in the US Territory of Guam.

Guam, a part of the United States , is the vacation paradise of the Pacific. It’s fabulous golf courses, magnificent climate, and scuba diving second to none in the world, make it the most popular vacation destination for most of the Orient. And the fact that the US dollar is the currency, the language is English, and the people are Americans make it the perfect place to vacation, to rest and relax, or to go for a quick divorce. In as little as approximately 10 days you can be divorced, have your divorce decree in your hands, and even be remarried to the new partner in your life if you wish.

Click here for further information on a United States Court divorce.

See details for the above info here:
http://www.divorcefast.com/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_dimples5809_*
post Mar 16 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #280

Guests

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 16 2006, 02:44 PM) *

I was there and he did say he was thinking about marrying her. He said I want to introduce her to you all and it looks like a wedding may be coming. She has two kids and he said he looked forward to being in the family that he loved the two girls very much.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 16 2006, 03:30 PM
Post #281

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Apparently, he has done more than think about it. Just sad!!

2) Dan and his 32 year old girlfriend, Brandy, were recently married on the 3ABN Presents set. She has two young daughters from two previous marriages.

QUOTE(dimples5809 @ Mar 16 2006, 01:06 PM) *
I was there and he did say he was thinking about marrying her. He said I want to introduce her to you all and it looks like a wedding may be coming. She has two kids and he said he looked forward to being in the family that he loved the two girls very much.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 16 2006, 03:33 PM
Post #282

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 16 2006, 04:30 PM) *
Apparently, he has done more than think about it. Just sad!!

Ah yes...the good ole SDA double-standard at work. Wonder how many folks are outraged about this?

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 16 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #283

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I haven't heard of any yet, not even from those who say these types of situations are avoided when it is a SDA-SDA marriage...............
QUOTE(Nuggie @ Mar 16 2006, 01:33 PM) [snapback]121866[/snapback]

Ah yes...the good ole SDA double-standard at work. Wonder how many folks are outraged about this?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 16 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #284

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Mar 16 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]121866[/snapback]

None have you heard any? He is able to do his thing.... early on the spin was to make him look innocent and her guilty.... as someone wiser than I said, if you tell a lie long enough eventually people will believe it to be the truth.....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 16 2006, 05:07 PM
Post #285

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 05:55 PM) [snapback]121893[/snapback]

None have you heard any? He is able to do his thing.... early on the spin was to make him look innocent and her guilty....

No...and I'm guessing there won't be nearly as much buzz about this as when he and Linda broke up.

as someone wiser than I said, if you tell a lie long enough eventually people will believe it to be the truth.....

Sad but true.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church