Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1664&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:58:50 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Latest On 3abn - Round 3, Kay Kuzma Response to L Shelton Story
princessdi
post Mar 16 2006, 05:12 PM
Post #286

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ya' think?!! And err'body just moving along like ain't nothin' happened. GC ain't asked not one question, his buddy Pastor Lomacang is more worried about a tie pin, members jsut still filling up churches err'time he 3ABN rolls into town, wasn't there, but err'body probably just gave a rousing "Amen!" and warm welcome to the future Mrs. Shelton. Just a ruckus!!!
QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]121893[/snapback]

None have you heard any? He is able to do his thing.... early on the spin was to make him look innocent and her guilty.... as someone wiser than I said, if you tell a lie long enough eventually people will believe it to be the truth.....

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 16 2006, 05:18 PM
Post #287

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 830

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 16 2006, 12:44 PM) [snapback]121845[/snapback]

Danny Shelton is planning on getting married again. He introduced her in Huntsville a fews weeks ago, so my mother told me. Where you there for the announcement Sarah?

I do not remember hearing it...was it stated that morning? Someone told me recently that he announced he was "thinking about marriage".... ohmy.gif

I will say I was looking at the fact that both Linda and Dan was in marriage number 2 (and it is their business) but I found it interesting...I did not know that they were both AHEM "old"as they are.... with GROWN kids ( I did know about Melody, but not tha tshe was from the first marriage)... uhm.gif

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 16 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #288

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 16 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]121901[/snapback]

Ya' think?!! And err'body just moving along like ain't nothin' happened. GC ain't asked not one question, his buddy Pastor Lomacang is more worried about a tie pin, members jsut still filling up churches err'time he 3ABN rolls into town, wasn't there, but err'body probably just gave a rousing "Amen!" and warm welcome to the future Mrs. Shelton. Just a ruckus!!!

let me see if I can summarize... Mr Shelton accuses Linda Shelton of spiritual adultery, uses that for grounds for divorce, and then shares that with whomever will listen. Mr. Shelton also has friends help him with the negative press re: Linda Shelton. Then he files for divorce in Guam and receives it.

Meanwhile he continues with the blessings of the 3ABN board, Kay Kuzma and others to promote 3ABN as the conservative alternative to the liberal influence seen in some adventist churches.... Then he makes plans to remarry (or according to L.S.'s website) or is already remarried.... and there has not been any outcry about any of this, other than the continued smearing on occasion of Linda....

Only in America.....

should this topic be pinned again....lol dunno.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 17 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #289

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

I could be very wrong, but I think that there is much more that is NOT being said...I have a difficult time seeing a high-profile conservative Christian who wanted his marriage with his wife to work no matter what divorce her in another country for an "alleged emotional affair", without the church saying anything. I do not know anymore than what is presented, like everyone else....but I do not know that the conservates who do support 3ABN would "not have it" if there were not more that was is presented in public. scratchchin.gif

Have they not been all "gagged" as to specifics (on both sides)? It woud just seem then that whatever is presented it would never be the real story (and rightly so, it's their business).

--------------------
"No weapon formed against YOU (Sarah--and every Believer/Servant of God) shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you in judgement you will condemn...."--Isaiah 54:17

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 17 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #290

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

the term was "spiritual adultery" and someone believed it.... it was sold and they bought it... then the smearing began....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 17 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #291

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 17 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]121925[/snapback]

the term was "spiritual adultery" and someone believed it.... it was sold and they bought it... then the smearing began....

Oh, and let us not forget the "gag" order placed on Sis. Shelton. no.gif Now that is some mess.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 17 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #292

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Mar 17 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]121928[/snapback]

Oh, and let us not forget the "gag" order placed on Sis. Shelton. no.gif Now that is some mess.

I had forgotten all about that... told her she couldnt say anything or else..... mighty christian I tell ya....

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 17 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #293

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 17 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]121919[/snapback]

I could be very wrong, but I think that there is much more that is NOT being said...I have a difficult time seeing a high-profile conservative Christian who wanted his marriage with his wife to work no matter what divorce her in another country for an "alleged emotional affair", without the church saying anything. I do not know anymore than what is presented, like everyone else....but I do not know that the conservates who do support 3ABN would "not have it" if there were not more that was is presented in public. scratchchin.gif

Have they not been all "gagged" as to specifics (on both sides)? It woud just seem then that whatever is presented it would never be the real story (and rightly so, it's their business).

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 17 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]121938[/snapback]

I had forgotten all about that... told her she couldnt say anything or else..... mighty christian I tell ya....

So she was the only one? In the telecasts that I saw personally on 3ABN he dogded much of what wa going on...with only indirect comments about an affair....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 17 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #294

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 17 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]121940[/snapback]

So she was the only one? In the telecasts that I saw personally on 3ABN he dogded much of what wa going on...with only indirect comments about an affair....

she couldnt even say that... she could not mount a public defense against the accusations....

--------------------

+Quote Post
simplysaved
post Mar 17 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #295

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 17 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]121942[/snapback]

she couldnt even say that... she could not mount a public defense against the accusations....

What were the legal ramifications? I ask this because Linda is quite straight forward on her website... scratchchin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Clay
post Mar 17 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #296

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 17 2006, 02:47 PM) [snapback]121944[/snapback]

What were the legal ramifications? I ask this because Linda is quite straight forward on her website... scratchchin.gif

I don't know, at the time we think it may have been tied into what she would get in a divorce settlement or something....

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Mar 17 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #297

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

Actually, Sarah, there is an interview here in the Interview forum with Linda. You are right not everybody was gagged thus the many posts from one side or the other, if you read all of the threads involving this situation. We have that I can remember, Danny, a Friend of Linda's and a "Counselor" who was called in during the mess, both have posted their "opinions" and "views". Also within on of these threads are links posted by Clay for other sites and their posted comments, most not at all nice. So we, here, have been privy to more infomation than most, because for some unknown reason they actually brought it to us.

I could be very wrong, but I think that there is much more that is NOT being said...I have a difficult time seeing a high-profile conservative Christian who wanted his marriage with his wife to work no matter what divorce her in another country for an "alleged emotional affair", without the church saying anything. I do not know anymore than what is presented, like everyone else....but I do not know that the conservates who do support 3ABN would "not have it" if there were not more that was is presented in public. Have they not been all "gagged" as to specifics (on both sides)? It woud just seem then that whatever is presented it would never be the real story (and rightly so, it's their business).

Also, fact is, Danny, himself, does not deny and is fighting for the legitimacy of the quickie Guam divorce. Danny has never been "gagged". In fact, he has made it his business to tell it every where he goes, just how "wounded" he is. If I am not mistaken, I believe one of our new members eluded to this in a recent post. Linda is the only one who could not say anything in defense of herself.

And if this is the first you have heard of the wife of a "high profile" or even not that high a profile, pastor who got blackballed by church and conference, then Gurl you had really take your head up out of the sand. It happens every time they decide to dviorce after years of abuse and/or falandering(sp). Or they just make a decision that will effect his pastorial career.

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 17 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]121944[/snapback]

This post has been edited by princessdi: Mar 17 2006, 04:14 PM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Mar 17 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #298

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 16 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]121909[/snapback]

Only in America.....

Sadly, this happens in conferences outside of North America as well... sad.gif

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Mar 17 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]121919[/snapback]

....but I do not know that the conservates who do support 3ABN would "not have it" if there were not more that was is presented in public. scratchchin.gif

Sure they would...this issue with the Sheltons is not about fairness, equality or the search for "truth"...it is about maintaining the illusion of christian perfection and wholesomeness at all costs--it is just pure hypocrisy, something we're becoming really good at.

QUOTE(princessdi @ Mar 17 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]121951[/snapback]

And if this is the first you have heard of the wife of a "high profile" or even not that high a profile, pastor who got blackballed by church and conference, then Gurl you had really take your head up out of the sand. It happens every time they decide to dviorce after years of abuse and/or falandering(sp). Or they just make a decision that will effect his pastorial career.

yes.gif

This post has been edited by Nuggie: Mar 17 2006, 09:58 PM

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
calvin
post Mar 17 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #299

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Clay @ Mar 17 2006, 02:45 PM) [snapback]121942[/snapback]

This is a very common business practice. Standard practice at my company. If you accept the severance payour package you can speak no ill of the company or employees for a certain period of time. For executives this is often written in their employment up front.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Mar 17 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #300

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(calvin @ Mar 18 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]121990[/snapback]

This is a very common business practice. Standard practice at my company. If you accept the severance payour package you can speak no ill of the company or employees for a certain period of time. For executives this is often written in their employment up front.

Tru dat, my honeys employment package has a similar clause. yes.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:58 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church