Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17129&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:59:59 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Latest In The 3-ring Circus, Discount Attorneys?
fallible humanbe...
post Nov 19 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #106

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,058

So glad that I could be of comic relief to you . . . to date I have presented myself as neither a "theological expert" or a "legal expert" any more than say Gregory Matthews has done such . . . The issue involving the stay is obvious . . . as for your "test" if it makes you feel better to have pointed out that I am not a legal expert by my failure to respond correctly to your inquiry - well, then feel better about yourself . . .

As for the homework - you made the claim, you haven't provide back up to your claim . . . it isn't my homework, you brought it to the table . . . if you don't have the information to back up your accusations then that is one more in the ever growing pile of such things . . .

As to the firm representing 3ABN doing so in Massachusetts - again, simply it is laughable that you would such an error on their part when neither the courts nor Attny. Heal have raised such an issue. The mere fact that the firm is still representing 3ABN, is the proof that your surmising that they have broken a law or are ineligible to practice in Massachusetts is indeed a fallacy.

Interesting isn't it that there really is no serious discussion of the case - but rather a myriad of attempts to distract, redirect, avoid the real issue at hand . . . Gailon and Robert (and you by extension with your suggestion that the firm representing 3ABN isn't properly registered to practice in Mass.) have spent a lot of time not bringing their "evidence" to the table and all their energy trying to avoid doing so.

- FHB

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Nov 19 2007, 11:42 PM) *
You absolutely crack me UP, fallible!! Thanks so much for the chuckles - I could really use them tonight. Here's some homework for you:

1. Do a little research as to what is meant by a "foreign corporation" in interstate commerce.
2. Call Gray Hunter & Stenn yourself and ask to speak to Alan Lovejoy. Here's the number for you...618-993-2647. As for sharing "line, item, and verse" with you.......I don't think so!!! Do your own homework!

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Nov 19 2007, 10:16 PM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Nov 19 2007, 10:10 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Actually, you have often provided comic relief, so for that I thank you.

Not sure what "test" you are referring to, unless it was the geography lesson...(still chuckling!!!!)

As for the accountants, I owe you no explanation F!! I guess if you want to know their opinion you will call and ask! I provided you their number. Can't dial for you. Sure am sorry you are getting frustrated though...

If I have any more legal questions I'll be sure to ask you!!!! tongue.gif

In the meantime I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 19 2007, 10:00 PM) *
So glad that I could be of comic relief to you . . . to date I have presented myself as neither a "theological expert" or a "legal expert" any more than say Gregory Matthews has done such . . . The issue involving the stay is obvious . . . as for your "test" if it makes you feel better to have pointed out that I am not a legal expert by my failure to respond correctly to your inquiry - well, then feel better about yourself . . .

As for the homework - you made the claim, you haven't provide back up to your claim . . . it isn't my homework, you brought it to the table . . . if you don't have the information to back up your accusations then that is one more in the ever growing pile of such things . . .

As to the firm representing 3ABN doing so in Massachusetts - again, simply it is laughable that you would think that neither the courts nor Attny. Heal would have raised such an issue. Obviously, by the mere fact that they are still representing 3ABN, is the proof that your surmising that they have broken a law or are ineligible to practice in Massachusetts is indeed a fallacy.

- FHB

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Nov 19 2007, 10:11 PM

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Nov 19 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #108

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Interesting isn't it that there really is no serious discussion of the case - but rather a myriad of attempts to distract, redirect, avoid the real issue at hand . . . Gailon and Robert (and you by extension with your suggestion that the firm representing 3ABN isn't properly registered to practice in Mass.) have spent a lot of time not bringing their "evidence" to the table and all their energy trying to avoid doing so.

- FHB

Tell you what F. I'll make you a deal. You get a hold of the supposed phone records that "prove" Linda was on the phone for "hours" to the good doctor and post them here, and I am sure that somebody from the Linda camp will be able to come up with some of "their evidence" to satisfy your desires...

By the way, I am honored to be associated with Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle so thank you for that compliment!!!

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Nov 19 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #109

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Nov 19 2007, 08:16 PM) *
Tell you what F. I'll make you a deal. You get a hold of the supposed phone records that "prove" Linda was on the phone for "hours" to the good doctor and post them here, and I am sure that somebody from the Linda camp will be able to come up with some of "their evidence" to satisfy your desires...

By the way, I am honored to be associated with Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle so thank you for that compliment!!!

Yea! Now we have that three ring circus promised us.

happydance.gif roflmao.gif clapping.gif

Bob Galion Snoopy

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Nov 19 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 19 2007, 08:14 PM) *
To answer the above bold question . . . because the court has already decided that that will happen - that decision has been made, now it is just a matter of when. It is my guess that the court will not rescind its previous decision. Why would it? It makes perfect sense for the 3ABN attorneys to make the request in regards to the hard drives - and as the judge has already indicated he agrees with this assertion . . . The judge merely decided (in this instance) that the stay would remain in place because the law requires it, he said there isn't a way that both cases can continue simultaneously under the law as written. The judge did not stay the order of the court, it was already there, Gailon had already insured that the case of 3ABN v. Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle would be put on hold until he satisfied his bankruptcy case.

The stay has nothing specifically to do with the copying of Gailon's hard drives other than when it will happen. It in no way suggested or hinted at a change in the original decision.

Robert would have you think otherwise, because it serves to keep people in his corner but the truth is this isn't going to result in a change of the original decision.

- FHB

notworking.gif

And, by the way, we call him BOB. B-O-B. The only reason you keep calling him Robert is because you know that he doesn't prefer that, which makes you rude and childish. How do you think the Lord feels about your acting like that?

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Nov 20 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(justice4jesus @ Nov 19 2007, 09:55 PM) *
notworking.gif

And, by the way, we call him BOB. B-O-B. The only reason you keep calling him Robert is because you know that he doesn't prefer that, which makes you rude and childish. How do you think the Lord feels about your acting like that?

Calling Bob Robert (in my never to be humble opinion) shows arrogance and hostility.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 20 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #112

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Gailon and Robert ... have spent a lot of time not bringing their "evidence" to the table and all their energy trying to avoid doing so.

I recall Danny and company doing that, but I don't recall us doing that. Can you give some examples?

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Nov 20 2007, 07:55 AM
Post #113

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

If you take a look at the documents posted at his, er, Gailon's site you will notice that he signs his name Robert - it is his name. Additionally, he has referred on numerous occasions to Danny as "Danny Lee" something no one else - other than here - does, others here continually refer to Danny as Dan, something that has been pointed out as being contrary to what he likes and has been done so in a very, as you put it, arrogant manner. Finally, no one refers to Dr. Thompson as Walt other than his close acquaintances and friends - something that Robert is certainly not, and yet he continues.

I do not know Robert other than his involvement here and so have chosen long ago to refer to him by his formal name - Robert. It never seemed to bother him until about a week ago, go figure.

- FHB

QUOTE(GRAT @ Nov 20 2007, 02:18 AM) *
Calling Bob Robert (in my never to be humble opinion) shows arrogance and hostility.

This post has been edited by fallible humanbeing: Nov 20 2007, 08:02 AM

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Nov 20 2007, 08:49 AM
Post #114

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 20 2007, 07:55 AM) *
If you take a look at the documents posted at his, er, Gailon's site you will notice that he signs his name Robert - it is his name. Additionally, he has referred on numerous occasions to Danny as "Danny Lee" something no one else - other than here - does, others here continually refer to Danny as Dan, something that has been pointed out as being contrary to what he likes and has been done so in a very, as you put it, arrogant manner. Finally, no one refers to Dr. Thompson as Walt other than his close acquaintances and friends - something that Robert is certainly not, and yet he continues.

I do not know Robert other than his involvement here and so have chosen long ago to refer to him by his formal name - Robert. It never seemed to bother him until about a week ago, go figure.

- FHB

You may very well have used that name in the past, but you have clearly stepped it up in the time since Bob posted the fact that he prefers to be called "Bob". You used the name three times in the above post, and we're supposed to believe that you're not trying to be irritating? If Bob prefers to be called "Bob", as he has stated that he does, then that's what everyone needs to call him.

It reminds me of a situation that I had with a lady in years past who found out my first name, which I have never used, and even after I made it clear that I prefer for my middle name to be used, her position was, "Well, that's your name, so that's what I'm going to call you." She never did get a response from me by using that name. I staunchly refused to acknowledge her presence until she used my preferred name. The point is, I had told her which name to use, and she was either going to follow my rule or we weren't going to speak. Childish? Not at all! My name; my rules! The same goes with Bob. If he prefers to be called "Bob", then we should call him "Bob".

Look, FHB....this isn't that big a deal. The issue is that of being considerate of others, regardless of how you feel about them, and in this case, Bob prefers "Bob", so it would be very gentlemanly of you to use that name when making reference to him.

What is more, you are making it that much more difficult for people to take you seriously if you will not even cooperate on something so simple as calling someone by their preferred name.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Nov 20 2007, 09:03 AM
Post #115

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 19 2007, 08:38 PM) *
3ABN's attorneys knew the stay was in place and decided to make an effort to move things forward . . . happens all the time, procedural issues . . . you see Pete, there is another dynamic going on here, Robert would have you believe that this is significant and points to he and Gailon being "right" - but that isn't the case . . . not by a long shot . . . so, "merely"? Yes, merely.

- FHB

Presumably, wasn't the whole idea of an army of lawyers moving forward just an attempt to kick sand in the face of a supposed, 90-pound weakling?

And, as Dr. Phil would say, "How is that working for you?"

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: Nov 20 2007, 09:03 AM

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Nov 20 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #116

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 20 2007, 08:55 AM) *

- FHB

Given your complaints, when any might suggest calling you by your given name rather than calling you 'fhb', about your wanting to remain anonymous and it was not right for someone to call you by your given name, you have a big ol' sequoia redwood tree in your eye that needs your immediate attention... unless you want the rules that you are applying to him to apply to you... but don't cry about your lost anonymity when it happens.

You are not nearly as anonymous as you think and it has been a courtesy that you have been allowed to retain the appearance of such... so are you sure you want to play by these rules?

You need to take a step back and reconsider whether this bout of pettiness is worth what it could cost you...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
calvin
post Nov 20 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #117

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Nov 20 2007, 09:28 AM) *
Given your complaints, when any might suggest calling you by your given name rather than calling you 'fhb', about your wanting to remain anonymous and it was not right for someone to call you by your given name, you have a big ol' sequoia redwood tree in your eye that needs your immediate attention... unless you want the rules that you are applying to him to apply to you... but don't cry about your lost anonymity when it happens.

You are not nearly as anonymous as you think and it has been a courtesy that you have been allowed to retain the appearance of such... so are you sure you want to play by these rules?

You need to take a step back and reconsider whether this bout of pettiness is worth what it could cost you...

In His service,
Mr. J

FHB, Mr. J has given you some good advice. I suggest you take it and give Mr. Bob Pickle the courtesy of calling him “Bob” as he prefers. After all, Bob and a few of us could very well call you out by your first and last name…..and I might be so inclined to let it just slip by if you can’t address members the way you would like to be addressed.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Nov 20 2007, 10:34 AM
Post #118

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(calvin @ Nov 20 2007, 06:29 PM) *
FHB, Mr. J has given you some good advice. I suggest you take it and give Mr. Bob Pickle the courtesy of calling him “Bob” as he prefers. After all, Bob and a few of us could very well call you out by your first and last name…..and I might be so inclined to let it just slip by if you can’t address members the way you would like to be addressed.

Quite fair. yes.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Nov 20 2007, 10:41 AM
Post #119

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Nov 20 2007, 05:55 AM) *

- FHB

I don't believe I have ever seen Danny or Walt come here and asked to be called by any specific name. If they do then we would need to respect that request.
It would be the polite thing to do.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Nov 20 2007, 11:03 AM
Post #120

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

You didn't miss it Grat. They haven't made that request, however, Bob has. FHB need to chill and respect his wishes.

QUOTE(GRAT @ Nov 20 2007, 08:41 AM) *
I don't believe I have ever seen Danny or Walt come here and asked to be called by any specific name. If they do then we would need to respect that request.
It would be the polite thing to do.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 02:00 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church