Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17129&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:59:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Latest In The 3-ring Circus, Discount Attorneys?
Pickle
post Nov 14 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(appletree @ Nov 13 2007, 11:57 PM) *
Then the reality appeared that the person you were referring to didn't even answer Joy's letter and was not interested at all since he didn't really even know Joy.

Strange. I believe I read Gerry Spence's reply. Why do you say that he never answered his letter?

The truth is he has lost all of his arguments so far in Linda's property settlement case and he has lost most all of the arguments for your side, in the 3abn suit.

I can't answer for the proceedings with Linda, since I wasn't there, but I will say that you are wrong about our case. Regarding the sealing of the lawsuit, we won that one, and thus far the court has not authorized their getting a copy of all of our hard drives, and us getting a copy of all their hard drives.

What kind of attorney doesn't know that he can't represent you in the 3abn suit against you and Joy while representing Joy in the bankruptcy case?

Can't answer that, since I don't know why it would matter if 3ABN is not a creditor.

You have accused a ministry and the people that run that ministry of lying, thieving, cheating, adultery, shady business transactions and a hundred other things with absolutely nothing but some letters and emails to back it up.

You forgot to mention the court documents signed by Walt, Danny, and Linda, Danny's affidavit, and all the Form 990's. As far as I know, it would be a lie to call those "some letters and emails."

Federal courts do not give gossip, rumor, speculation and anonymous letters any validity whatsoever.

It really is too bad that Danny, Walt, Duane, and Roger never told me that the emails and letters they signed with their own names were in actuality anonymous. It could have saved me from this awful predicament.

You can play the "I'm not worried game" all day long but no one is buying it.

How you wish.

By the way, Robert....Is it true that Gailon Joy actually has no license in the state of Mass to practice as a financial counselor? Yet that is the business that he has filed bankruptcy on...correct? Does that mean then, that on top of everything else he has been practicing without a license?

Why not call him and ask him? I'm sure he would just love to talk with you. Maybe arrange a deposition or two.

No threat intended, since you're not a party, as far as I know. But if you have testimony that the other side could use in their case, we need to know about it, and that's one of the purposes of a deposition. Standard and expected procedure for both sides.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Nov 14 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Nov 14 2007, 01:33 PM) *
Strange. I believe I read Gerry Spence's reply. Why do you say that he never answered his letter?

Because you all made such a big deal about just writing to Gerry Spence, and how Joy had important friends, and what a brilliant move it was, and then never even posted a follow up or even mentioned a response, which would have gone further in trying to prove your big claims?

So what did Mr Spence say?

I can't answer for the proceedings with Linda, since I wasn't there,

It's ok, it wasn't a question. It was a statement of fact. So far Heal hasn't helped her get or win a thing.

but I will say that you are wrong about our case. Regarding the sealing of the lawsuit, we won that one, and thus far the court has not authorized their getting a copy of all of our hard drives, and us getting a copy of all their hard drives.

huh.gif
Not being critical on this one, but I honestly can't figure out why you think the court would
rule for you and Joy to get a copy of 3ABN's hard drives??? Why do you think this lawsuit would entitle you to them?

Could you please explain your reasoning for that one?

This post has been edited by Ian: Nov 14 2007, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 14 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #63

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Nov 14 2007, 04:18 PM) *
So what did Mr Spence say?

That's privileged information, legally speaking.

QUOTE(Ian @ Nov 14 2007, 04:18 PM) *
huh.gif
Not being critical on this one, but I honestly can't figure out why you think the court would
rule for you and Joy to get a copy of 3ABN's hard drives??? Why do you think this lawsuit would entitle you to them?

Could you please explain your reasoning for that one?

My oh my. Are you sure you can't figure that one out?

+Quote Post
Ian
post Nov 15 2007, 06:36 AM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Pickle @ Nov 14 2007, 07:38 PM) *
That's privileged information, legally speaking.

My oh my. Are you sure you can't figure that one out?

No Mr Pickle, I can't.

I can see why you'd want to go digging in 3ABN's hard drives, but have no idea why the court would order 3ABN to hand them over to you, or why you'd even think, or expect they would; nor do I understand why a reply from Mr Spence would be "privileged info, legally speaking" I suspect that if a reply was sent, it couldn't have been good or you'd have published it like you do everything else. It's my opinion Spence wouldn't touch your case with a ten foot pole.

I have a respect for Gerry Spence, and appreciate his way of thinking and speaking. I have his books, I have read and followed his cases, and commentary on cases on CNN; so the boneheaded moves and arguments you and joy have made so far, and how you interpret things does not indicate to me that you are following any brilliant or common sense type legal counsel he would have given. (one example: post 10 in this very thread)

So if that's what you were trying to imply above? notworking.gif

I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt, and thought you might answer in a honest and forthright manner without all your usual games and ad hominems, so I posted to you in that same manner in three different threads, but your last 3 replies to me in this forum proved me wrong.

I won't make that mistake again.

This post has been edited by Ian: Nov 15 2007, 07:51 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 15 2007, 09:19 AM
Post #65

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ian @ Nov 15 2007, 06:36 AM) *
No Mr Pickle, I can't.

I can see why you'd want to go digging in 3ABN's hard drives, but have no idea why the court would order 3ABN to hand them over to you, or why you'd even think, or expect they would; ...

Well, let me educate you a little bit.

The other side didn't ask to see our hard drives per se. They asked that the form of discovery for electronically stored information be byte by byte images of hard drives. So if we need such information, that's the form it would have to be in, courtesy of the demands of the other side, if the court rules in their favor.

But do expect me to fight it tooth and nail.

This post has been edited by Pickle: Nov 15 2007, 09:29 AM

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Nov 15 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #66

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

As The World Turns will be back right after a brief message from Novartis, the makers of Ex Lax, the meds you need for gentle, over night relief from......and Cadbury Adams who bring you Dentyne gum, to remove that bad taste in your mouth.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 16 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #67

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

The latest, breaking news is that Gailon Joy has filed adversarial proceedings in bankruptcy court over the breeching of the automatic stay.

I understand that lawyers do not like being sued. And that is putting it mildly, from what what I understand.

+Quote Post
Eduard
post Nov 17 2007, 07:33 AM
Post #68

Member No.: 3,727

QUOTE(appletree @ Nov 14 2007, 01:12 AM) *
If the above is really your belief, I believe you will be quite shocked at how a federal court looks at their so called evidence. They have absolutely nothing that fits the description of evidence. They have lies, gossip, rumors, letters, many anonymous and nothing concrete.
I haven't seen you here before but in case you don't it....Neither man has even been to 3abn much less aquainted with any of the parties they are slandering. For the record, Gailon Is not a reporter, or a legal expert and has recently filed bankruptcy on his "financial counseling" business...talk about ironic...
On the other hand there is concrete evidence that he is a convicted embezzler.....yah yah I know, he only took his own money....
Anyway Eduard, do you really think this is a credible source? And by the way, neither is a bitter ex wife.

The 3ABN saga is not about Pickle or Joy, or about Linda Shelton. It is about what D. Shelton has done. Whether Pickle and Joy can win their lawsuit with D. Shelton is not relevant. Quite often courts judge agains the truth. What is relevant is that D. Shelton has become so tainted that he will never recover. This lawsuit is D. Shelton's pathetic attempt to regain his lost credibility with the supporters of 3ABN, but the court will not give him back an untainted, respectable name, even if he wins the lawsuit against Pickle and Joy. D. Shelton is finished.

You believe that there is no evidence against D. Shelton? Then you have probably missed all the legal documents that show that D. Shelton has abused his position as 3ABN president. How about the fact that D. Shelton has involved a child molester in the 3ABN ministry? How about his "instant" third marriage? At a time when CEOs, company presidents, or any public figures can lose their jobs and become pariahs for a spoken word or sentence, to believe that D. Shelton can survive the rumors and the scandal caused by his actions is nothing but to live in denial of the facts.

I have been reading posts on this forum only for the past year, but I knew that something was wrong with D. Shelton four years ago when B., one of my close acquaintances told me that he had done business with D. Shelton. B. had sold for D. Shelton on EBay overpriced objects donated to 3ABN. Things had gotten so disgusting that B. could no longer continue to work for D. Shelton and had stopped doing business with 3ABN's president.

Whether Pickle or Joy can provide credible support for their legal case or not will make no difference for D. Shelton. His innocence is lost forever. If he were smart he would run and hide, but because he is not he will continue to dig his own grave untill he will disgust even those who are close to him now.

This post has been edited by Eduard: Nov 17 2007, 07:42 AM

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 17 2007, 07:09 PM
Post #69

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc.,
an Illinois non-profit corporation, and
Danny Lee Shelton, individually,
Plaintiffs,
v.

Gailon Arthur Joy and Robert Pickle,
Defendants.

PLAINTIFFS' EMERGENCY MOTION FOR A STATUS CONFERENCE

NOW COME Plaintiffs Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., and Danny Lee Shelton and request that this Honorable Court schedule a status conference in this matter as follows:

1. The Court held a Status Conference on November 13, 2007 solely to address issues of the preservation of electronic evidence.

2. At the Conference, the Court issued an order establishing a protocol to preserve this evidence.

3. On November 14, 2007, Attorney Heal filed a Complaint in the Bankruptcy Court alleging that the Motion for a Status Conference and the Court's production protocol violate the automatic stay in Joy's bankruptcy case. Attorney Heal's lawsuit is brought against both Plaintiffs in this action, as well as personally against Attorneys Pucci, Duffy and Hayes, and their law firms.

4. Rather than proceed with the protocol as ordered by the Court on Monday and Tuesday, November 19 and 20, 2007, which Attorney Heal and his client aver violates the automatic stay, undersigned counsel asks the Court to convene and emergency status conference by telephone, today if possible, to further address the stay issue.

Attorney for Plaintiffs Three Angels
Broadcasting Network, Inc. and Danny Shelton,
Dated: November 16, 2007
/s/ John P. Pucci
John P. Pucci, BBO#000000
Fierst, Pucci & Kane, LLP
64 Gothic Street
Northampton, MA 01060

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 17 2007, 07:22 PM
Post #70

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

IN THE UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
DISTRICT OF MASSACHUSETTS

In Re

Gailon Arthur Joy,
Debtor.

Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc.,

Danny Lee Shelton,

John P. Pucci, Esq.,

Jerrie M. Hayes, Esq.,

Gerald S. Duffy, Esq.,

Fierst, Pucci & Kane, LLP.,

and

Siegel Brill Gruepner Duffy & Foster P. A.
Defendants.

Plaintiff Gailon Arthur Joy, the debtor herein ("Plaintiff"), alleges for his complaint against Defendants Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc., Danny Lee Shelton, John P. Pucci, Esq. Jerrie M. Hayes, Esq., Gerald S. Duffy, Esq. Fierst, Pucci & Kane, LLP., and Siegel Brill Grupner Duffy & Foster P. A. ("Defendant"), as follows:

I. GENERAL ALLEGATIONS

1. This adversary proceeding is brought in connection with the above-captioned case pending under Chapter 7 of Title 11, U.S.C.§ 701 et seq.

2. Statement of Jurisdiction . This Court has jurisdiction over this adversary proceeding pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §§ 1334 and 157, and 11 U.S.C. §§ 362, 544, 549, 550 and 551. This adversary proceeding is a "core" proceeding pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 157(b ).

3. Plaintiff is the debtor herein as a "person aggrieved" by breach of the Automatic Stay according to 11 U.S.C. § 362 (h).

4. Plaintiff is a party of interest within the meaning of 11 U.S.C. § 502(a) with standing to come before this Honorable Court.

5. Defendant Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. is a creditor of the Debtor and has filed an appearance in the main case [#15] seeking an extension of time in which to file a claim and an emergency motion [#16] for relief from the Automatic Stay.

6. Defendant Danny Lee Shelton is co-plaintiff with Defendant Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc. in the case 07-40098-FDS, now pending in the Central District of Massachusetts.

7. Gailon Arthur Joy, the Plaintiff herein ("Plaintiff"), filed a Voluntary Chapter 7 Petition on August 14, 2007.

8. Upon information and belief, Defendants assert a claim against the Plaintiff. Defendants have filed a case against the Plaintiff and another, which case is now pending as 07-40098-FDS in the Central District of Massachusetts, seeking unspecified damages including monetary payment.

9. The Debtor Plaintiff listed this case in his Statement of Financial Affairs included with his Voluntary Petition.

10. The Debtor Plaintiff feels the case 07-40098-FDS has no merit and that the Defendants have no valid claim against him. However, the time spent defending the case, which he has proceeded in pro se because he cannot afford to pay for counsel, is having a significant impact on his ability to conduct his business and earn a living.

11. Defendants have had notice of the Bankruptcy Case Filing and have continued their collections activities against the Plaintiff despite the application of the Automatic Stay provisions of 11 U.S.C. § 362(a)(5).

12. Pursuant to 11 U.S.C. § 362(a)(5), any act to collect a debt, to the extent that such debt arose before the commencement of the bankruptcy case is a violation of the automatic stay.

13. Pursuant to applicable law, any actions taken in violation of the automatic stay are null and void.

14. Defendants have now filed a Motion for Relief from the Automatic Stay in not-sotacit recognition that the Automatic Stay applies to their actions taken from the time of the Bankruptcy Case Filing to date.

15. II. COUNT ONE
(Defendants Shelton and 3ABN)

16. Plaintiff realleges and incorporates herein all preceding allegations of this Complaint.

17. The automatic stay prohibited Defendants from any act to collect a debt from the Debtor until such time as the Court should have granted relief from the automatic say provisions.

18. Defendant did not file any motions with this Court requesting relief from the automatic stay prior to November 13, 2007.

19. This Court did not grant any motion for relief from the automatic stay prior to November 13, 2007.

20. Nevertheless, as set forth below, Defendant violated the Automatic Stay after the petition in this case was filed and before November 13, 2007.

21. Defendants' contacts with the Debtor constituted continued attempts to collect a debt from the debtor on a claim that arose before the commencement of the bankruptcy case.

22. Defendants' motions with the United States District Court (D. Central Mass.) in case 07-40098-FDS constituted actions in derogation of the mandate of the Automatic Stay that no continuation of collection activities may be carried out without the expressed permission of this Court, and even then only after the applicable waiting period has ended.

23. Accordingly, Defendant's attempts to collect this debt from the Debtor are void or voidable.

24. In Defendants' motions with the United States District Court in case 07-40098-FDS, the Voluntary Petition and Schedules filed in this case were attached as an exhibit.

25. Defendants have moved for Relief from the Automatic Stay, explicitly recognizing that they are required to seek the permission of this Court for further collections activities.

26. Accordingly, Defendants activities to collect a debt from the Debtor Plaintiff were and are a knowing and willful violation of the Automatic Stay.

27. Plaintiff requests that this Court enter a judgment finding that Defendants' actions, as described above, are willful violations of the Automatic Stay and the Defendants should be held liable for punitive damages for their actions.

III. COUNT TWO
(Defendant Pucci)

28. Plaintiff realleges and incorporates herein all preceding allegations of this Complaint.

29. Defendant Pucci violated the Automatic Stay on or about October 24, 2007, by filing a motion in the case 07-40098-FDS for further proceedings. See Exhibit 1. The Motion contained as its own Exhibit the Bankruptcy Case Filing in this case, 07-43128-JBR. See Exhibit 2.

30. An order issued as a result of this filing compelling the Debtor Plaintiff to turn over his business equipment to the Defendants 3ABN and Shelton for their examination. See Exhibit 3.

31. The effect of this order is to make it impossible for the Debtor Plaintiff to conduct his normal business operations.

32. A Status Conference was held on November 13, 2007, which was attended by Defendant Pucci.

33. Defendant Pucci violated the Automatic Stay on November 13, 2007, by failing to terminate the proceedings against the Debtor Plaintiff and instead participated in the prosecution of the case against the Debtor Plaintiff on that date.

34. Defendant Pucci has violated the Automatic Stay on at least two occasions, and has done so willfully, knowledgeably, and as attorney for the Defendants 3ABN and Shelton.

35. Wherefore, the Debtor Plaintiff demands judgment in the amount of $5,000 per occurrence of willful violation of the Automatic Stay, or $10,000, from Defendant Pucci and for his reasonable and necessary attorney fees to prosecute this Adversarial Proceeding.

IV. COUNT THREE
(Defendant Duffy)

36. Plaintiff realleges and incorporates herein all preceding allegations of this Complaint.

37. Defendant Duffy violated the Automatic Stay on or about October 24, 2007, by filing a motion in the case 07-40098-FDS for further proceedings. See Exhibit 1. The Motion contained as its own Exhibit the Bankruptcy Case Filing in this case, 07-43128-JBR. See Exhibit 2.

38. An order issued as a result of this filing compelling the Debtor Plaintiff to turn over his business equipment to the Defendants 3ABN and Shelton for their examination. See Exhibit 3.

39. The effect of this order is to make it impossible for the Debtor Plaintiff to conduct his normal business operations.

40. A Status Conference was held on November 13, 2007, which was attended by Defendant Duffy.

41. Defendant Duffy violated the Automatic Stay on November 13, 2007, by failing to terminate the proceedings against the Debtor Plaintiff and instead participated in the prosecution of the case against the Debtor Plaintiff on that date.

42. Defendant Duffy has violated the Automatic Stay on at least two occasions, and has done so willfully, knowledgeably, and as attorney for the Defendants 3ABN and Shelton.

43. Wherefore, the Debtor Plaintiff demands judgment in the amount of $5,000 per occurrence of willful violation of the Automatic Stay, or $10,000, from Defendant Duffy and for his reasonable and necessary attorney fees to prosecute this Adversarial Proceeding.

IV. COUNT FOUR
(Defendant Hayes)

44. Plaintiff realleges and incorporates herein all preceding allegations of this Complaint.

45. On or about November 5, 2007, Defendant Hayes sent a letter to the Debtor Plaintiff and to his lawyer stating that the Debtor Plaintiff should produce his equipment to submit to the Defendants' examination in accord with the sua sponte order of the Magistrate Judge of the district court in case 07-40098-FDS (D. Central Mass). See Exhibit 3.

46. On or about November 6, 2007, Defendant Hayes sent a letter to the Debtor Plaintiff demanding that his equipment be made available on November 9, 2007. See Exhibit 4.

47. On or about November 9, 2007, Defendant Hayes sent a letter to the Debtor Plaintiff demanding, among other things, that the Debtor Plaintiff send his equipment to Minnesota for inspection by her expert. See Exhibit 5.

48. Defendant Hayes violated the Automatic Stay at least three times, on or about November 5, 2007, November 6, 2007, and November 9, 2007, by failing to terminate the proceedings against the Debtor Plaintiff and instead participated in the prosecution of the case against the Debtor Plaintiff on that date.

49. Defendant Hayes has violated the Automatic Stay on at least two occasions, and has done so willfully, knowledgeably, and as attorney for the Defendants 3ABN and Shelton.

50. Wherefore, the Debtor Plaintiff demands judgment in the amount of $5,000 per occurrence of willful violation of the Automatic Stay, or $15,000, from Defendant Duffy and for his reasonable and necessary attorney fees to prosecute this Adversarial Proceeding.

IV. COUNT FOUR
(Defendants Shelton and 3ABN)

51. Plaintiff realleges and incorporates herein all preceding allegations of this Complaint.

52. Defendants Shelton and Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc. assert that the Debtor Plaintiff owes them an unspecified sum of money as damages.

53. Defendants Shelton and Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc. have taken actions in derogation of the Automatic Stay as stated above in enfurtherance of their attempts to determine and collect the debt claimed.

54. Defendant Joy has had to endure no less than six intentional violations of the Automatic Stay which has caused him loss of income and to defend himself against the claims of creditors who should have instead respected the Automatic Stay and not moved for relief after taking their collections efforts.

55. Wherefore, the Debtor Plaintiff demands judgment issue that the claims of Defendant Shelton and Three Angels Broadcasting, Inc. are null and void for their violations of the automatic stay in pursuit of collection of their claimed debts.

56. Wherefore, the Debtor Plaintiff demands that the aggregated claims against the attorneys (jointly representing Defendants Shelton and 3ABN) be held jointly and severally liable against their clients as well, in the amount of $35,000, or $5,000 per occurrence of intentional violation of the Automatic Stay.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff respectfully requests Judgment issue:
A. For a determination that Defendant's postpetition contacts with the Plaintiff were in violation of the automatic stay pursuant according to 11 U.S.C. § 362 and are, thus, null and void;

B. For an injunction prohibiting the Defendants from their continued wanton, willful and intentional acts to obtain a judgment and collect from the Plaintiff Debtor an amount he completely denies owing, but does not have the resources with which to defend himself from the onslaught propounded by the Defendants;

C. For punitive damages for the willful and repeated violations of the Automatic Stay provisions of Title 11;

D. For avoidance of any claims of the Defendant and/or Defendant's assignees, successors, predecessors or representatives against the Debtor;

E. For punitive damages in the amount of $5,000 per occurrence of violation of the Automatic Stay, or at least $35,000.

F. That the Plaintiff may be awarded his attorneys' fees and costs incurred herein; and

G. For such other and further relief as the Court deems just and proper.
Gailon Arthur Joy, Debtor,
By His Attorneys,

/s/ Laird J. Heal
Laird J. Heal BBO #000000
78 Worcester Road, P. O. Box 365
Sterling, MA 01564

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 17 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #71

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Gregory, what's the implications of the above?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Nov 17 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #72

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Robert, all your mumbo jumbo would be hilarious except for the fact that actually, it is very sad. I don't know if you are trying to convince yourself, or others, or maybe both but you are living in a lala land that has nothing to do with reality.

I took time today to go back, several months and read some of your posts concerning Joy's high powered attorney friend (in case 3abn sued) and how Joy would not only provide legal help for himself but for others that 3abn may go after. Then the reality appeared that the person you were referring to didn't even answer Joy's letter and was not interested at all since he didn't really even know Joy.

Gailon was asking Gerry Spence to refer counsel from his trial lawyers college to represent parties in California and southern Illinois in a class action suit. He wasn't trying to find counsel to defend himself.

Spence's group came through with referrals to counsel in California, but the plaintiffs still await the completion of the Federal EEOC field investigation. Unfortunately, there were no graduates from Spence's college in southern Illinois. Still looking for the right match.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Nov 18 2007, 02:32 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

[quote name='Eduard' date='Nov 17 2007, 08:33 AM' post='224748']

I have been reading posts on this forum only for the past year, but I knew that something was wrong with D. Shelton four years ago when B., one of my close acquaintances told me that he had done business with D. Shelton. B. had sold for D. Shelton on EBay overpriced objects donated to 3ABN. Things had gotten so disgusting that B. could no longer continue to work for D. Shelton and had stopped doing business with 3ABN's president.

Whether Pickle or Joy can provide credible support for their legal case or not will make no difference for D. Shelton. His innocence is lost forever. If he were smart he would run and hide, but because he is not he will continue to dig his own grave untill he will disgust even those who are close to him now.
[/quote

You say it's about DS being tainted. About his underhanded dealings. Where did you get this? From the disastardly duo that's where. There is nothing illegal or incriminating concerning emails, court papers or anything else that the DD has put out.
As far as your friend and ebay. What a laugh on several counts.

3abn brings in money on a regular basis with their ebay gift shop. The items come from donors all over. Before an actual department was created to organize and sell those donations, DS did enlist help to re sell the items on ebay. That was a good move and has continued to be a great asset for 3abn.

As for your statement of "overpriced items", I am still puzzling over that. Who overpriced them? The people that donated them? Danny? Think about the lack of logic on your part. If Danny tried to sell items at a ridiculous price, then ebayers wouldn't have purchased them would they? If the donor said the item was worth so and so, maybe they were going by the retail price they paid for it. Then you try to say your friend was disgusted by doing business with Danny...Again...what business? Reselling donated items is totally legal and helpful to the ministry. Not only that but for every donated item that comes in there is a paper trail a mile long concerning who donated, what it was, when it sold, how much it sold for and a record for receipting the donor from the sale. To try to insinuate wrong doing and phrase this in a way as to incriminate DS or 3abn is ludicrous and uncalled for.

Here is some good advice. As Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy are learning, it's best not to make accusations that you can't back up in court with actual proof. Rumor, heresay and speculation aren't working.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Nov 18 2007, 02:43 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Nov 16 2007, 09:06 AM) *
The latest, breaking news is that Gailon Joy has filed adversarial proceedings in bankruptcy court over the breeching of the automatic stay.

I understand that lawyers do not like being sued. And that is putting it mildly, from what what I understand.

Yes Robert, I am quite sure that with you not giving up without a fight and Joy trying to file suit against attorney's, that the federal courts are shaking in their boots. After all, we wouldn't want a brilliant legal mind like Gailon's to go to waste. Since he hasn't been succesful as a "real" reporter and since his financial counseling business went bankrupt, maybe he will find his niche in the courtroom. But, for your own sake Robert, I wouldn't count on it.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Nov 18 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Observer @ Nov 14 2007, 05:35 AM) *
Let me be clear: Linda Shelton is not relating as a bitter ex-wife. Those who defend Danny and 3-ABN do not do their cause well be continuing to attack her.

Is not relating as a bitter ex wife? And you would know that how? Because she doesn't give you that impression when you talk with her? Come down to reality Gregory. You think she is going to show her true feelings to you one of her defenders?

As far as saying Danny defenders do not do well by attacking her....there are 2 sides to that little coin. You must think it bodes well for your side to continually attack Danny and other good people at 3abn? As we say on the playground...you started it.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:59 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church