Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17792&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:53 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reaping The Whirl Wind, IRS Criminal Investigation of 3ABN
appletree
post Dec 11 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #241

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 11 2007, 03:15 PM) *
Who are you? What do you know. For all I know you are a terrible impostor. . . trying to impress people with things you know nothing about. Who are you to tell people what they cannot do, if what you are doing is much worse?

If 3ABN had a clear conscience they could easily have come out in the open with the real facts, but there are none. Period!

Oh contrare Johann. If that is indeed who you are. Your writing style has certainly taken on a different form lately. Regardless, I am involved with 3abn. I know the players well. I am there to see what goes on from day to day. I have interaction with administration, department heads, employees and board members. I come here of my own volition and bring what I know to be facts without interferring with information that might have to be brought forward in court.

Now let's talk about your validity and credibility in this matter. How many years has it been since you have stepped foot on 3abn property or were privy to inside ministry information, proof, documentation etc? And, your personal interaction is that of "loving Linda like a daughter" (your words) and also (your words) counting the doctor as one of your dearest friends. You live half a world away and receive information by word of mouth is is called heresay. As with Pickle much of your information that you have "heard" and reported here, has been in error.

I tried to make my earlier post plain and simple in regards to 3abn sharing information in the proper setting and the reasons that it must be that way. If you still don't get it...you don't want to.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 11 2007, 03:37 PM
Post #242

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

Oh, you are EVER so wrong...but I guess that will become more apparent with time...

Whassamadder appletree??? Don't you like me??? I'm crushed. I guess instead of just missing the points, you simply ignore the ones you don't like!! Are you ever going to answer my question about the "denominational discrepancies" in the lawsuits??? I've not been holding my breath, but it would be nice to hear your thoughts... dunno.gif

I am looking forward to going to court with you ahem, Dan - just let me know when and where. I'll even make it easy on ya...I'll come and get my own subpoena. I've never had the pleasure of meeting either Fran or Linda, although I certainly would like to! Nor am I a disgruntled ex employee. But I can't wait to talk!!!

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 03:04 PM) *
PB,

You have missed the point entirely. To make it simple and straightforward: 3abn does not and cannot worry about proving anything to a small group on chat room that have NO personal affiliation with the ministry. When most all of one's conclusions come from the internet and the infamous "it is my understanding" and "I was told" syndrome. Let's face it. We have here a group that is either, a disgruntled ex employee, a friend of Linda's or a group of Fran's that have no personal involvement whatsoever. They have never been there or known anybody involved. ALL of this groups information has come from the internet not personal knowledge of any kind. The mere fact that you all think proof and documentation should be brought to these forums says a lot about your lack of understanding in running a ministry of this immensity. Enough time will be wasted if the occasion arises to bring proof into court. To bring all of 3abn's documentation and personal testimony to internet forums would be a horrific waste of God's time. That is comparable to the President trying to visit personally with all those that are against him because of the war. Can you imagine him going personall from person to person presenting his facts and figures and secret intelligence information that has caused him to make certain decisions? Of course we know that is a much grander scale but never the less, a good comparison of the logistics of the situation.

3abn has 1 goal; to spread the gospel. They are dedicated to that goal. It is sad that they have had to invest any time in fighting allegations from the other side but sometimes you are forced to fight for what is right. In court. Not on public forums.

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Dec 11 2007, 03:38 PM

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 11 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #243

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 09:31 PM) *
Oh contrare Johann. If that is indeed who you are. Your writing style has certainly taken on a different form lately. Regardless, I am involved with 3abn. I know the players well. I am there to see what goes on from day to day. I have interaction with administration, department heads, employees and board members. I come here of my own volition and bring what I know to be facts without interferring with information that might have to be brought forward in court.

Now let's talk about your validity and credibility in this matter. How many years has it been since you have stepped foot on 3abn property or were privy to inside ministry information, proof, documentation etc? And, your personal interaction is that of "loving Linda like a daughter" (your words) and also (your words) counting the doctor as one of your dearest friends. You live half a world away and receive information by word of mouth is is called heresay. As with Pickle much of your information that you have "heard" and reported here, has been in error.

I tried to make my earlier post plain and simple in regards to 3abn sharing information in the proper setting and the reasons that it must be that way. If you still don't get it...you don't want to.

You sure are trying your utmost to invalidate what I experienced and what happened right where I was. Yet you are still projecting the crimes committed on others, and think you get away with it because some may be forgotten during the years that have passed. This seems to be your strategy. In stead of letting our Saviour Jesus Christ take care of sins, you think time will wipe them out. If this is your teology 3ABN is an utter failure as far as the Seventh-day Adventist message is concerned. You wrap the evil into a religious garb of works, and think you get away withh it.

You are also trying to blame Bob Pickle for giving me the information I experienced myself. Another projection of yours.

You claim to be involved with 3ABN. How do I know?

What is your credibility? Any better than how you describe mine?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 11 2007, 04:14 PM
Post #244

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Same story, same dance. Going after the messenger instead of the message, and by a person who has not shown to be a eyewitness to anything or have any documentation to disprove the massive amount of documents that have been shown here and on save3abn.

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Dec 11 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #245

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

And after he says all this there is still a lawsuit? Unbelievable.

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 04:04 PM) *
PB,

You have missed the point entirely. To make it simple and straightforward: 3abn does not and cannot worry about proving anything to a small group on chat room that have NO personal affiliation with the ministry. When most all of one's conclusions come from the internet and the infamous "it is my understanding" and "I was told" syndrome. Let's face it. We have here a group that is either, a disgruntled ex employee, a friend of Linda's or a group of Fran's that have no personal involvement whatsoever. They have never been there or known anybody involved. ALL of this groups information has come from the internet not personal knowledge of any kind. The mere fact that you all think proof and documentation should be brought to these forums says a lot about your lack of understanding in running a ministry of this immensity. Enough time will be wasted if the occasion arises to bring proof into court. To bring all of 3abn's documentation and personal testimony to internet forums would be a horrific waste of God's time. That is comparable to the President trying to visit personally with all those that are against him because of the war. Can you imagine him going personall from person to person presenting his facts and figures and secret intelligence information that has caused him to make certain decisions? Of course we know that is a much grander scale but never the less, a good comparison of the logistics of the situation.

3abn has 1 goal; to spread the gospel. They are dedicated to that goal. It is sad that they have had to invest any time in fighting allegations from the other side but sometimes you are forced to fight for what is right. In court. Not on public forums.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 11 2007, 05:47 PM
Post #246

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Dec 11 2007, 03:37 PM) *
Oh, you are EVER so wrong...but I guess that will become more apparent with time...

So when you going to start singing?

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 11 2007, 05:52 PM
Post #247

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Dec 11 2007, 12:26 PM) *
And what errors has Danny's side shown to be false?

Here it is so long after the suit was filed, and I have yet to receive one single document proving that anything I've said was false, or that donations were down in 2006, or that donations are down this year, or that donations are down because of any rumors I've told.

Pretty poor showing, wouldn't you say? Can they prove anything at all? Dare they even try?

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 11 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #248

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 11 2007, 05:47 PM) *
So when you going to start singing?

Please, please, Bob.... When it's over, of course! I thought everybody knew that!!

"It ain't over til the fat lady sings!"

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 11 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #249

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Dec 11 2007, 05:55 PM) *
Please, please, Bob.... When it's over, of course! I thought everybody knew that!!

"It ain't over til the fat lady sings!"

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

We sure don't have to wait that long before singing Christmas carols, do we?

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 11 2007, 06:18 PM
Post #250

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Then, Appletree, since 3ABN has decided to figh in court and not in public forums and they plan not to post any of their "refuting evidence" here or anywhere online. we should be bidding you a found goodbye. Your one and only pirpose here has been to "defend" Danny and 3ABN. We are not going to take you word for anything, because even if you did n't talk to with Danny himself, the answers came from him at some point. He already lied to us as he walked through the door, so he has zero crediblity here. Not to mention, we have no way of knowing what connection you have or any crediblity you will have to refute anything here.

Now, I do have to give it to a few others who have at least expanded to the arcade, and are quite cordial there. However, here you are, once again trying to say that what is said here and else on the internet has no effect or is of little or no consequence to 3ABN. That cannot be true, becuase they are suing two BSDA members for just that, are they not? Saying, what they have posted here and on their own site has had a direct effect on the contrbutions, causing damages to 3ABN. Now which is it? Are the thing said inconsequential, or does somebody need to carry a copy of your post to court?

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 01:04 PM) *
PB,

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Dec 11 2007, 06:30 PM
Post #251

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Ok, so looking at the time of day this was posted, and remembering something about 3ABN monitoring computers in hopes of catching those logging into BSDA, your statement below cannot be true. Appletree, you post all times of day when you are supposed to be at work, meaning that if you are logging in from 3ABN then you have permission to do so. In short, Danny knows, there goes you, "I am here of my own volition". It is really ok if Danny sends representatives here, or that he comes himself. I don;t know why you are all trying to hide that fact. Some of the information posted by you and your group has been that which only a husband and wife would know, when Linda and Danny were the only ones present. Now, you either got your info from Danny or lInda, and we know linda ain't talkin' to none of you. That leaves Danny, and really it is alright. He needs friends, too.

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 01:31 PM) *

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 11 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #252

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(princessdi @ Dec 11 2007, 06:18 PM) *
Then, Appletree, since 3ABN has decided to figh in court and not in public forums and they plan not to post any of their "refuting evidence" here or anywhere online.

Absolutely true. They wanted to fight it out in court and impound the entire case so it wouldn't be posted on PACER.

But if that is what they really wanted, then they should never have sued. If Danny was 10 years old, maybe the case could have been entirely impounded. But Danny's no minor, Danny's no pope, this isn't the Dark Ages, and this ain't the Inquisition.

We here in America conduct our trials and litigation in the full light of day, with few exceptions. Praise God!

This post has been edited by Pickle: Dec 11 2007, 06:40 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Dec 11 2007, 07:42 PM
Post #253

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 01:04 PM) *
PB,

I have to ask you then, why are you even here? If you are not interested in properly defending what is questioned here, with documentation that shows/proves the truth to those of us who are interested, you are wasting your time submitting posts and, therefore, working counter to 3abn's one goal, as you have stated it. Couldn't 3abn better use your time in a way more directed to spreading the Gospel? Shouldn't you consider the wasting of your time here as sinful?

You, and others, have had a grand opportunity to be true ambassadors for 3abn. With the dismissive attitude, even disdain, that you seem to view us with, your brothers and sisters in Christ, you have missed that opportunity and a far greater point.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Fran
post Dec 11 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #254

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

Appletree. I am sorry I am so late in my reply. I saved the post and put it in Word to respond. These are by beliefs and opinions.

'appletree' date='Dec 11 2007, 03:38 AM' post='227635'

AT: Question Fran.

AT: If, and I say, If you would be called to court to show proof of your above statements (and many others that you have made) could you do so?

Fran: Yes. I would come with the IL vs. 3ABN Property Lawsuit and show the judge what the auditors said about 3ABN putting funds belonging to other entities into 3ABN Income. What about the valuation of assets? 3ABN has been written up over and over for not assessing the value of assets correctly. Over the years the audit reports continue to write 3ABN up for the same offences. Then, again, we would have to look at what the auditors had to say about Trust Funds. Yes, I would go over that. 3ABN just forgot to post approximately $2.45 Million Dollars in 2001, and the same problem from 2001 continued to at least February 2006!

AT: Do you have proof that Danny lied about Linda or anything else for that matter?

Fran: Well, IMO, Danny has said several times that he did not have proof that Linda committed adultery. Yet the letters and emails went rampant. Danny was asking Linda to come home while he was dining with Brandy at Subway. Then there are those very nasty emails about Linda that never got posted anywhere. Danny wanted them posted, but no one would do it because they were so horrible. Then he changed his mind and didn’t want them posted. Danny is his own worst enemy. Ask Danny if he remembers those emails?

AT: One of the first questions you would be ask(ed) was if you were employed at 3ABN, or a personal friend of Danny's or Linda's, and if so, what did you see with your own eyes?

Fran: Hum… Guess I better save this for the questioning.

AT: Next the questions would be; do you know for a fact that Linda is not guilty of what she was accused of and if you do know it, show the court what proof you have.(?)

Fran: What was Linda accused of being guilty of? Was that the Spiritual Adultery one? Later, the accusations grew and became destructive. No proof of anything was or has been given. Who made these accusations? Let me see… Danny, Walt… Give me more clues here. This is rather vague.

AT: I could go on with the questions but if you are telling the truth, here on this forum, about having no involvement with 3abn or personal knowledge of neither (either) Danny or Linda, your testimony wouldn't get as far as I have taken it.

Fran: I am sorry you feel I would make a bad witness. You could be right. Others have the same information I have. I don’t need to be there.

AT: You would be dismissed as a less than credible witness. Since this is a suit about slander, hopefully you would be slapped with a fine or some kind of retribution as being a contributor and participant in this slander suit.

Fran: Is this a threat or a promise? It is really hard to get blood out of a turnip!

AT: At this point, I can't imagine anyone that can think intelligently, still falling into Joy and Pickle’s bologne (bologna).

Fran: I have utmost faith in Pickle and Joy, as you call them. I believe all of their information on http://www.save3abn.com. I believe the documentation presented is accurate and precise. IMO, You have judged Joy and Pickle because their documentation hurts Danny. You are angry they have so much documentation. Therefore, you criticize their person. You should set forth documentation that “counteracts the counterfeit;” as Danny’s mantra goes.
AT: How much error in their stories and writings has to be pointed out before you can see what a terrible joke the whole thing is?

Fran: I am confused by this question/statement. What errors have been pointed out? Almost everyone here is asking for that documentation, but all you have given us is talk that is grossly devoid of facts. Where is the evidence you speak of?

Fran: As I see it, Joy and Pickle have been more than ready to get this over with, but Danny is not presenting anything to show any lies by Pickle or Joy. Where is it?

AT: How many deceitful things to (do) they have to do?

Fran: Please point these “deceitful things” of which you speak. I haven’t found any thus far.

AT: How much speculation and slants do they have to put on everything to make it come out the way they want it to before you can all see what a sham this is?

Fran: Simply put, as much as it takes. I can’t see a slant or sham anywhere in all of the documentation presented by Pickle and Joy. Please point them out for me. I will listen.

AT: The picture they have painted is such a far cry from the truth.

Fran: I believe Joy and Pickle have presented truth. I haven’t seen anything that resembles truth from Danny.

AT: The people that are truly involved with 3abn, Danny, Jim, the board, know the truth as it is...not lies that have been printed as truth.

Fran: Are we “not truly involved” with 3ABN. The foundation of 3ABN is the donors and viewers. Without them, all would fail. I believe Danny needs to educate us on his truth, so we can make educated decisions.

Fran: You say those mentioned here know the truth. Isn’t 3ABN’s mission to send the “Truth” to the world? Why have the donors not been informed of the “truth” of which you so readily speak?

AT: Joy and Pickle have never even been to 3abn or met the ones they have tried murder with their false accusations.

Fran: Be careful here, are you sure?

AT: That fact in itself makes me wonder about the "smarts" of the people that believe all the bunk.

Fran: Thank you for your vote of confidence regarding my “smarts”.

AT: Your beloved source is a convicted embezzler, an uncredentialed reporter, someone who has taken bankruptcy on a FINANCIAL COUNSELING business and has a trail of unhappy landlords that say they have been cheated by him.

Fran: So what? I do not donate money to Joy or Pickle for a ministry. If I did, then, and only then, would I even be concerned about these issues.

AT: He also has a history of butting his nose into some other organizations and trying to stir up trouble.

Fran: Hum … Isn’t that exactly what you are doing.

AT: It seems to me they are the ones that have participated in lies and deceit for so long that they have started to believe those lies.

Fran: IMO, I see that Danny is the one lying and believing his own lies. To me, this is the whole problem in a nutshell. I believe Danny believes all the garbage he puts out. He has grossly underestimated the donor’s response.

AT: IMO they both have the "nobody" syndrome and have talked themselves into believing, that in the Adventist world, they are now "somebody" because of the smear 3ABN campaign.

Fran: IMO, I believe Joy and Pickle were chosen by God for such a time as this. They are “somebody”; so are we. God created each and every one of us. He loves us so much that he died for our sins. God sees us as his sons and daughters. Praise God for such wonderful love!

AT: Over the last year this has become their whole lives.

Fran: I have been concerned about the issues since 2004. So have you. Joy and Pickle have only been around since 2006. They arrived in God’s time, I believe.

AT: Yes, 3ABN attorneys continue to fight for justice on behalf of the wrongs that have been done...but 3abn has moved on...Danny has moved on...Jim is moving on.

Fran: Did Danny dismiss the lawsuit? What is it I am missing here? Did you forget to tell Joy and Pickle that Danny has moved on and dropped the lawsuit?

AL: They are busy running the ministry, traveling, making time for their families and trying to complete the commission to "go ye into all the world."

Fran: On the other hand, in the mean time they are trying to completely destroy innocent people IMO

AT: Old supporters have rallied; new ones are showing up everyday.

Fran: What does this have to do with this situation? I have never wanted 3ABN to be destroyed. I just want things fixed. IMO, 3ABN is not yet worthy of the donor’s funds. I feel there needs to be an accounting of the Assets, Trust Funds, and an in-depth investigation of all the past and present sellers for 3ABN on eBay and elsewhere.

AT: God's ministry and those that are a part of it are involved in something wonderful.

Fran: And all the while they are suing their brother. This does not look right in God’s eyes, IMO.

AT: They are participating in last day events as the world comes to a close.

Fran: Is that what you call this lawsuit?

AT: The Pickles and Joys of this world may come and go but what God puts into action will stay in action until he deems otherwise.

Fran: Do you think that is the reason the lawsuit continues? IMO, it is. God is in charge.

AT: Satan can throw his slings and arrows and come at 3ABN with everything he's got, but, God prevails.

Fran: This I firmly believe; GOD WILL PREVAIL.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 11 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #255

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 11 2007, 05:56 PM) *
We sure don't have to wait that long before singing Christmas carols, do we?

yawn.gif..........ohmy.gif...........the lights just came on in the doghouse.......

BRB....I need to find Schroeder...... rofl1.gif

crack-up.gif

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Dec 11 2007, 09:26 PM

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church