Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17792&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:57:54 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Reaping The Whirl Wind, IRS Criminal Investigation of 3ABN
sister
post Dec 11 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #256

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 03:38 AM) *
Question Fran. If and I say If you would be called to court to show proof of your above statements (and many others that you have made) could you do so? Do you have proof that Danny lied about Linda or anything else for that matter? One of the first questions you would be ask was if you were employed at 3abn, or a personal friend of Danny's or Linda's and if so what did you see with your own eyes? Next the questions would be..do you know for a fact that Linda is not guilty of what she was accused of and if you do know it, show the court what proof you have.
I could go on with the questions but if you are telling the truth, here on this forum, about having no involvement with 3abn or personal knowledge of neither Danny or Linda, your testimony wouldn't get as far as I have taken it. You would be dismissed as a less than credible witness. Since this is a suit about slander, hopefully you would be slapped with a fine or some kind of retribution as being a contributor and participant in this slander suit.

At this point, I can't imagine anyone that can think intelligently, still falling into Joy and Pickles bologne. How much error in their stories and writings has to be pointed out before you can see what a terrible joke the whole thing is. How many deceitful things to they have to do, how much speculation and slants do they have to put on everything to make it come out the way they want it to before you can all see what a sham this is. The picture they have painted is such a far cry from the truth. The people that are truly involved with 3abn, Danny, Jim, the board, know the truth as it is...not lies that have been printed as truth. Joy and Pickle have never even been to 3abn or met the ones they have tried murder with their false accusations. That fact in itself makes me wonder about the "smarts" of the people that believe all the bunk. Your beloved source is a convicted embezzler, an uncredentialed reporter, someone who has taken bankruptcy on a FINANCIAL COUNSELING business and has a trail of unhappy landlords that say they have been cheated by him. He also has a history of butting his nose into some other organizations and trying to stir up trouble.

It seems to me they are the ones that have participated in lies and deceit for so long that they have started to believe those lies. IMO they both have the "nobody" syndrome and have talked themselves into believing, that in the adventist world, they are now "somebody" because of the smear 3abn campaign. Over the last year this has become their whole lives. Yes, 3abn attorney's continue to fight for justice on behalf of the wrongs that have been done...but 3abn has moved on...Danny has moved on...Jim is moving on. They are busy running the ministry, traveling, making time for their families and trying to complete the commission to "go ye into all the world." Old supporters have rallied, new ones are showing up everyday. God's ministry and those that are a part of it are involved in something wonderful. They are participating in last day events as the world comes to a close. The pickles and joys of this world may come and go but what God puts into action will stay in action until he deems otherwise. Satan can throw his slings and arrows and come at 3abn with everything he's got, but, God prevails.

Appletree,

Let's look at the sentences I have bolded in red above. The former I would address to you: One of the first questions you would be ask was if you were employed at 3abn, or a personal friend of Danny's or Linda's and if so what did you see with your own eyes? So, Appletree are you just repeating "the gospel truth of the situation according to Danny Shelton" or have you seen these things with your own eyes? Johann, Beartrap and I have all given testimony of situations we have personally witnessed. Can you say the same?

As to your following statement, I will make a few comments:
The people that are truly involved with 3abn, Danny, Jim, the board, know the truth as it is...not lies that have been printed as truth. Joy and Pickle have never even been to 3abn or met the ones they have tried murder with their false accusations. That fact in itself makes me wonder about the "smarts" of the people that believe all the bunk.

Jim and the Board know only what Danny has told them...they have not personally witnessed what has happened in the past at 3ABN. Their view is like a horse with blinders on, they only see where the rider directs them. Like a magician Dan has, through misdirection and deceit, given them the vision of his choosing.

As for Joy and Pickle, I have read their website. Much of what it contains is not new to me. False accusations? Unfortunately, for Danny Shelton, the answer is "No." Bunk? The only bunk I have seen has originated with Danny Shelton as it's source.

Appletree, all the spin you put on it will not erase the facts. Danny's secret life is finally coming into the light and it is not a pretty picture.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Dec 11 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #257

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

Fran I agree with what you say wholeheartedly. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

You said what I felt and thought with more finess, concise, honest, insightful etc... than I could ever type. So I say "DITTO" all the way.

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Dec 11 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #258

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(sister @ Dec 11 2007, 11:51 PM) *
Appletree,

Let's look at the sentences I have bolded in red above. The former I would address to you: One of the first questions you would be ask was if you were employed at 3abn, or a personal friend of Danny's or Linda's and if so what did you see with your own eyes? So, Appletree are you just repeating "the gospel truth of the situation according to Danny Shelton" or have you seen these things with your own eyes? Johann, Beartrap and I have all given testimony of situations we have personally witnessed. Can you say the same?

As to your following statement, I will make a few comments:
Jim and the Board know only what Danny has told them...they have not personally witnessed what has happened in the past at 3ABN. Their view is like a horse with blinders on, they only see where the rider directs them. Like a magician Dan has, through misdirection and deceit, given them the vision of his choosing.

As for Joy and Pickle, I have read their website. Much of what it contains is not new to me. False accusations? Unfortunately, for Danny Shelton, the answer is "No." Bunk? The only bunk I have seen has originated with Danny Shelton as it's source.

Appletree, all the spin you put on it will not erase the facts. Danny's secret life is finally coming into the light and it is not a pretty picture.

Let's take a look at the section I made obvious above . . . there are many board members that have seen far more, heard far more, experienced far more than you . . . unless of course you were there at the camp meeting, or the board meetings, or around Danny and Linda during their marital upheaval . . . placing yourself in that same boat either speaks of who you are, or it speaks of your hyperbole . . . The board is far better informed than you, if not on all issues, then on the majority . . .

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Dec 12 2007, 07:51 AM
Post #259

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

Could you document that, please?

+Quote Post
Johann
post Dec 12 2007, 10:52 AM
Post #260

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 12 2007, 04:26 AM) *
Let's take a look at the section I made obvious above . . . there are many board members that have seen far more, heard far more, experienced far more than you . . . unless of course you were there at the camp meeting, or the board meetings, or around Danny and Linda during their marital upheaval . . . placing yourself in that same boat either speaks of who you are, or it speaks of your hyperbole . . . The board is far better informed than you, if not on all issues, then on the majority . . .

- FHB

Quite an intereseting statement, Fallible. Reminds me of some experiences I had at 3ABN that will be documented at a court hearing.

Appletree tells us Linda had committed crimes. Are you now telling us that those who attended the camp meeting would have witnessed her crime? Then you better tell us what you are talking about.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sister
post Dec 12 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #261

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 11 2007, 11:26 PM) *

- FHB

If you are talking about the board member with which you are related, he and I have had conversations regarding past situations. He either chooses to remain ignorant or is a liar. He is in a position to find out the truth. As far as the rest of the Board is concerned, I remain with my previous statement, unless of course you are suggesting that Jim knows the truth about Danny and is still defending him and comparing him with King David and Moses:

As to my identity I choose to remain silent. Keep on phishing FHB, obviously you aren't using the right bait because I certainly am not tempted to bite and be hooked.

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post Dec 12 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #262

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 12 2007, 05:51 AM) *
Could you document that, please?

so sad sad.gif ! so much unnecessary talk with no backup.

Still waiting all these years... sigh blink.gif

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
SoulEspresso
post Dec 13 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #263

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,262

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 02:04 PM) *
To make it simple and straightforward: 3abn does not and cannot worry about proving anything to a small group on chat room that have NO personal affiliation with the ministry.

So why are you here on 3ABN time? blink.gif

To bring all of 3abn's documentation and personal testimony to internet forums would be a horrific waste of God's time.

And you are doing ... what, exactly?

3abn has 1 goal; to spread the gospel. They are dedicated to that goal. It is sad that they have had to invest any time in fighting allegations from the other side but sometimes you are forced to fight for what is right. In court. Not on public forums.

And you're here ... why again?

It's not that you're not welcome. You are welcome here. It's just that you haven't brought anything constructive to the discussion.

--------------------
"The entire world is falling apart because no one will admit they are wrong."
--
Don Miller, Blue Like Jazz.

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #264

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(appletree @ Dec 11 2007, 02:38 AM) *
It seems to me they are the ones that have participated in lies and deceit for so long that they have started to believe those lies. IMO they both have the "nobody" syndrome and have talked themselves into believing, that in the adventist world, they are now "somebody" because of the smear 3abn campaign. Over the last year this has become their whole lives. Yes, 3abn attorney's continue to fight for justice on behalf of the wrongs that have been done...but 3abn has moved on...Danny has moved on...Jim is moving on. They are busy running the ministry, traveling, making time for their families and trying to complete the commission to "go ye into all the world." Old supporters have rallied, new ones are showing up everyday. God's ministry and those that are a part of it are involved in something wonderful. They are participating in last day events as the world comes to a close. The pickles and joys of this world may come and go but what God puts into action will stay in action until he deems otherwise. Satan can throw his slings and arrows and come at 3abn with everything he's got, but, God prevails.

Sounds like things are so busy at 3ABN that the twelve days of Christmas won't be enough...

QUOTE(Pickle @ Dec 11 2007, 05:56 PM) *
We sure don't have to wait that long before singing Christmas carols, do we?

I do believe I feel a song coming on...

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #265

Advanced Member

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....

A quickie divorce in Guam!!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:38 PM
Post #266

Advanced Member

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me....

Two corporate jets

And a quickie divorce in Guam!!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #267

Advanced Member

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Three bank subpoenas,

Two corporate jets,

And a quickie divorce in Guam!!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #268

Advanced Member

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Four fired whistle-blowers,

Three bank subpoenas,

Two corporate jets,

And a quickie divorce in Guam!!!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Dec 13 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #269

Advanced Member

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Five royalty checks!!!

Three bank subpoenas,

Two corporate jets,

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Dec 13 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #270

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Dec 13 2007, 03:44 PM) *
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Five royalty checks!!!

Three bank subpoenas,

Two corporate jets,

rofl1.gif Can't wait for the next 7 days! roflmao.gif

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:57 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church