Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18985&st=60 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:53:29 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Coming Out!
Richard Sherwin
post Jan 9 2008, 10:10 PM
Post #61

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,231

Kinda cool? Ya, we need to at time lighten up and pull each others lets from time to time.

James Bond aka Richard Sherwin aka Redfog aka Rocky aka hey you jerk

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 9 2008, 10:51 PM) *
Your point is well taken Richard. Maybe one way to look at it is that we're spared the pain of trying to figure out if the posts are works of fiction and the nasties haven't shown up yet. Kinda cool eh?

-bear

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Servant
post Jan 9 2008, 10:18 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 889

Help me out here...

Peacefully Bewildered is Garwin whose profile indicates 'f' for female
YogueBearus whose profile indicates 'm' for male (a data entry error) is Mollie and
FallibleHumanBeing is Linda whose profile indicates 'm' for male

Could this be the transgendered forum?

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 9 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,905

QUOTE(Servant @ Jan 9 2008, 10:18 PM) *
Help me out here...

YogueBearus whose profile indicates 'm' for male (a data entry error) is Mollie and

Whoa! That does spin things in a/an unwelcome direction doesn't it? Thanks for mentioning my data entry error. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. The others are on their own...

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 10 2008, 12:50 AM
Post #64

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Servant @ Jan 9 2008, 08:18 PM) *
Help me out here...

Garwin, male/female of mystery.... I understand how that could leave one bewildered. But I see that you have gleaned many of the elements needed to break the carefully crafted, centuries old code. Does this mean that your real persona is Dan Brown, per chance?

I leave you with these cryptic words..... It is better to give then to receive.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 10 2008, 03:36 AM
Post #65

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Jan 9 2008, 09:03 PM) *
Okay, I guess it's time . . .

Please allow me to introduce myself I am individual of severance and taste. Ive been around for a long, long year . . . no need to speculate any more . . . sister, watchbird, I am letting you off the hook . . . yes, that's right, it's me . . .

Linda S.

I have been here for some time and quite frankly can't believe no one figured it out before . . .

Phew there, that's over.

- FHB aka Linda S.

I would like to break into this silly little game and offer some facts. The reason is listed toward the end of this post. Folks I am all for fun and games, but the above quote has left a sour taste behind.

FHB, Linda S.? no.gif Then why would he suggested that I am Linda S. or that she is feeding all her information through me? You can not have it both ways, Mister. Since your post is factually challenged, let me add some truth to this thread of smoke and mirrors:

The source of my information is not Linda S. (aka FHB), but I will reveal the true source of FHB's information: WALT THOMPSON. The reason all FHB information has such a strong "Danny spin" is because it come from Danny, through Walt, directly to FHB. FHB's family relationship and source of information at 3ABN is Dr. Walter Thompson.

How do I know this is true? I check my facts before I post...

Funny, if FHB had not claimed to be Linda, I probably would not have outed him yet. It was simply the extreme poor taste he exhibited in claiming to be Linda, after all the cruel and false accusations he has made regarding her, that saddened me.

Now back to your fun and games...

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 10 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #66

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 8 2008, 08:36 AM) *
Gregory, I'm going to step out of my persona to confirm that yes, I have appreciated your gentle approach to a very difficult situation. Your posts both here and at Maritime have never been overtly unkind or malicious. I truly do respect you for that.

The point of this current silly thread was to hopefully allow all of us to lighten up a bit on the personal stuff and enjoy one another regardless of our personal positions on the 3ABN matter.

Thanks again for your example.

-bear

uhm.gif

TVsnack.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Jan 10 2008, 06:08 AM
Post #67

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 10 2008, 04:36 AM) *
I would like to break into this silly little game and offer some facts. The reason is listed toward the end of this post. Folks I am all for fun and games, but the above quote has left a sour taste behind.

FHB, Linda S.? no.gif Then why would he suggested that I am Linda S. or that she is feeding all her information through me? You can not have it both ways, Mister. Since your post is factually challenged, let me add some truth to this thread of smoke and mirrors:

The source of my information is not Linda S. (aka FHB), but I will reveal the true source of FHB's information: WALT THOMPSON. The reason all FHB information has such a strong "Danny spin" is because it come from Danny, through Walt, directly to FHB. FHB's family relationship and source of information at 3ABN is Dr. Walter Thompson.

Funny, if FHB had not claimed to be Linda, I probably would not have outed him yet. It was simply the extreme poor taste he exhibited in claiming to be Linda, after all the cruel and false accusations he has made regarding her, that saddened me.

IMO, calling said behavior in poor taste is mild.

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 06:20 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 10 2008, 04:36 AM) *

Well that was neither humorous or factual...

Even though most may not admit it, all the regulars know that the person who brings up the possibility of you being Linda the most .... IS YOU. I personally think you sound more like a Sandra then a Linda, but what do I know? All the regulars also know you are always chompin at the bit to expose others, and have had more posts edited because of this then any other.

And now that you have permission to do so? You post this surmising about sources and call it factual rather then sticking to the facts as you could have, and attempt to justify your usual behavior by blaming another...

Moving on...

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 06:32 AM

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

QUOTE(YogusBearus @ Jan 9 2008, 10:51 PM) *
Your point is well taken Richard. Maybe one way to look at it is that we're spared the pain of trying to figure out if the posts are works of fiction and the nasties haven't shown up yet. Kinda cool eh?

-bear

I think you speak for the majority, Well... at least the part of the majority I've witnessed on this board trying to respect one another, and the ones I've heard from on both sides in these issues.

(Pssst.. secret.gif Don't look now, but I think Elmira Gulch may have just joined the party. Hopefully she won't keep trying to expose her insides like that... yikes.gif scared.gif )

This post has been edited by Ian: Jan 10 2008, 06:44 AM

+Quote Post
bigblacksista
post Jan 10 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 869

QUOTE(lurker @ Jan 9 2008, 06:26 PM) *
I beg her heathen-ness pardon. You have definate queenly attitude. I hope it is not off with my head as I have become very fond of it and would miss it were I to loose it. And I would need my beady eyes to look for that green thingy. Unless the green thing has given up and the black panther heh heh heh..(and that's the truth) in on the prowl. Listen for a scream and the sound of running feet and you will know I have seen one of them.

Then you are on your own and may your queenly wiles protect you.

Iffin you do not forget who I am...................... You MAY keep your head.........

As for green thingies and black panthers.........................

I laugh in thier faces.................

I said................. I AM QUEEN Heathe........... of the Royal Heathens............

My knees bend ONLY for the one who Created me and to HIM alone I give my fear in REVERANCE......

NOW...............

Carry on with your outting business..... I shall hear no more of it............

It bores me............

Queen Heathen Out!

--------------------

Come see what is NEW! www.bsouth.qhealthbeauty.com

BSJR Marketing Intl. Providing you access to your hearts desires and your body health needs... @ www.bsouth.ordermygift.com

Belinda B. South gdswmn@yahoo.com

INSANITY = Continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result.......

+Quote Post
Whitey
post Jan 10 2008, 06:31 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 581

BSDA Cuckoo's Nest Sure Gets Zany Pop-ups at Times

biggrin.gif

B.Pickle and G.Joy

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 10 2008, 06:32 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 10 2008, 03:36 AM) *

Sister, I am saddened. I had so hoped we didn't have to go there. While it's not a huge secret how I feel about the whole 3ABN mess, I have become increasingly troubled by what I see as high collateral damage to all who are so invested in this saga. At what point does our crusade of righteous anger morph into something really ugly? I think most have correctly understood the reason for this silly thread is to give us a break from the hostility and allow us to maybe stand back a bit. Do we really want to be in attack mode 24/7?

After having been a member here for roughly a year, I'm more than aware that most members are readily identifiable if one networks enough. So what?

Since it appears that we have hit the wall on this thread, I would request that Admin lock it down.

Thanks to all for putting up with bear silliness.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
YogusBearus
post Jan 10 2008, 06:51 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Whitey @ Jan 10 2008, 06:31 AM) *

Whitey, I must protest. Just because you can find pictures of my extended family on the net, doesn't mean it's ok to post without express permission.

-bear

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ian
post Jan 10 2008, 06:56 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Jan 9 2008, 11:10 PM) *
Kinda cool? Ya, we need to at time lighten up and pull each others lets from time to time.

James Bond aka Richard Sherwin aka Redfog aka Rocky aka hey you jerk

laugh.gif

I didn't realize there were more undercover agents around. (see my reply to black panther)

What kind of Bond, James Bond are you please?

The always dashing debonair daredevil Sean Connery kind, or other?

I pray you don't say, "Timothy Dalton".

+Quote Post
Servant
post Jan 10 2008, 07:02 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

Member No.: 889

YB said, "Garwin, male/female of mystery.... I understand how that could leave one bewildered. But I see that you have gleaned many of the elements needed to break the carefully crafted, centuries old code. Does this mean that your real persona is Dan Brown, per chance?

I leave you with these cryptic words..... It is better to give then to receive."

Forgive my ignorance but I don't know who Dan Brown is. And while I choose to use a 'screen name' when posting, I really am a natural female person.

Also, though comparatively brief and somewhat rare, my posts reflect my thoughts. They are not intended to contain hidden messages or covertly feed into a different agenda.

While I support the use of 'screen names' for posters, and other privacy protection, I hope postings here could be considered honest reflection and conversation. Otherwise, time spent here is a HUGE waste of time.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:53 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church