Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:07 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:42 AM
Post #241

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 17 2008, 10:16 PM) *
Since it was your statement, I asked you why. Are you avoiding answering that question? It appears so by way of the usual diversion tactic - shifting instead of just answering.

I already stated in my post...we should like an update.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #242

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 17 2008, 10:22 PM) *
Shinny Penny, you quoted the conclusion of "Nobody Owns the Church" and from that you came up with the above question? I fail to see the connection. uhm.gif

Linda Shelton has updated her website and you can check information there to see what has been going on with her in 2007-2008.

As for the Norwegian doctor, the most current information is here at BSDA. Barbara Kerr received treatment from him for a number of months in Norway last year and talks about her experiences there.

Sister

Well, let us talk about that for a bit...Linda's updated site reports 2-3 weekend and Sabbath afternoon activities for all of 2007. In the remaining 350 plus days of 2007 what kind of concact did she have with the doctor?

If you read my post carefully you will note that I did not ask about Barbara Kerr and the doctor - I asked about Linda and the doctor. You have avoided answering my question.

A straight forward simple answer would be appreciated.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 18 2008, 08:22 AM
Post #243

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 12:50 PM) *
Well, let us talk about that for a bit...Linda's updated site reports 2-3 weekend and Sabbath afternoon activities for all of 2007. In the remaining 350 plus days of 2007 what kind of concact did she have with the doctor?

If you read my post carefully you will note that I did not ask about Barbara Kerr and the doctor - I asked about Linda and the doctor. You have avoided answering my question.

Who are you asking? Neither Linda nor the doctor are reading this net, so who should be telling you? Are you requesting to see their day-by-day appointment calenders for the whole year?

Just recently a lady who has been single for many years asked me if they had not gotten married yet. She seemed even more interested when I told her I did not think they have any such plans yet.

I know that people have been telling them that if they want to get married they could do that by now. Danny has long since married, and Arild has been alone since his wife died on August 22, 2003.

People are telling. . . Other people seem to know so much more about them than they do themselves. . . and even more people want to know and speculate what they are doing or thinking. . .

I have seen a recording of that program from Wisconsin. People have been telling, stating, insisting, that Linda said much more than she did. Those who know what happened to Linda's son and how he was treated by the doctor in Norway, will understand her words. Others have done a lot of spinning. I saw Nathan and talked to him while he was having his tretments. I saw the miracle others deny ever happened.

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 18 2008, 08:25 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #244

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Johann)
Who are you asking? Neither Linda nor the doctor are reading this net, so who should be telling you? Are you requesting to see their day-by-day appointment calenders for the whole year?

If only such inquiring minds could muster up the desire to understand what 3abn was doing wrong in the Il. Dept of Rev. v. 3ABN tax case...

Shiney?

Hehoh! (ooops, excuse the portmanteaux)

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 18 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #245

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 06:50 AM) *
In the remaining 350 plus days of 2007 what kind of concact did she have with the doctor?

Probably she had less contact with the doctor in 2007 than Brandy had contact with Danny in 2005. Would you agree?

The difficulty is that by 2007 Danny had by all acounts severed his marriage ties to Linda in the sight of heaven. I have yet to see any evidence that Linda had done so by 2005.

I'm not saying one way or the other regarding what she did or didn't do. I'm just saying that no one disputes that Danny had by 2007, and no evidence has yet been produced that Linda had by 2005.

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 18 2008, 09:24 AM
Post #246

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 08:22 AM) *
I have seen a recording of that program from Wisconsin.

I need a copy. Can anyone get me one?

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 10:29 AM
Post #247

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 07:22 AM) *
Who are you asking? My initial question was to Sister, since in her reports she was able to relate conversations that Linda and only one other person were privy too. She must have some close connections with Linda and could find out.

Neither Linda nor the doctor are reading this net, so who should be telling you? How do you know? It is impossible to prove that neither of them are reading this net. However, since you have been so certain that in 2004 Linda did not visit the doctor, perhaps you can bring us up to date on the status of things with Linda and the doctor more recently. Are you requesting to see their day-by-day appointment calenders for the whole year? Read my post again -- I asked has Linda seen the doctor, has she been in communications with him lately. Why can't anyone give a straight answer?

Just recently a lady who has been single for many years asked me if they had not gotten married yet. She seemed even more interested when I told her I did not think they have any such plans yet. Are you implying that they soon will have such plans?

I know that people have been telling them that if they want to get married they could do that by now. Danny has long since married, and Arild has been alone since his wife died on August 22, 2003.

People are telling. . . Other people seem to know so much more about them than they do themselves. . . and even more people want to know and speculate what they are doing or thinking. . .

So now is the opportunity to stop whatever speculations you are referring to. I have made no speculations, I have asked straight forward questions. So far no kind of a straight forward answer.

I have seen a recording of that program from Wisconsin. People have been telling, stating, insisting, that Linda said much more than she did. Those who know what happened to Linda's son and how he was treated by the doctor in Norway, will understand her words. Others have done a lot of spinning. I saw Nathan and talked to him while he was having his tretments. I saw the miracle others deny ever happened.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #248

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 18 2008, 08:23 AM) *
Probably she had less contact with the doctor in 2007 than Brandy had contact with Danny in 2005. Would you agree? Why should I agree? Let her or someone close to her, since she is supposedly not reading these threads herself, come back with an answer.

The difficulty is that by 2007 Danny had by all acounts severed his marriage ties to Linda in the sight of heaven. I have yet to see any evidence that Linda had done so by 2005.

I'm not saying one way or the other regarding what she did or didn't do. I'm just saying that no one disputes that Danny had by 2007, and no evidence has yet been produced that Linda had by 2005.

Your last two paragraphs have nothing to do with my questions. You can just state the facts relating to the status of the relationship/friendship of Linda and Arild in 2007 and more recently.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 10:45 AM
Post #249

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 04:50 AM) *

I suggest you ask Linda yourself.
Also, what difference does it make?
You STILL did not answer that question. To say "should like an update" is not a reason for wanting to know. So, go ask her yourself. I have always found her to be very open and honest.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #250

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 08:35 AM) *
Your last two paragraphs have nothing to do with my questions. You can just state the facts relating to the status of the relationship/friendship of Linda and Arild in 2007 and more recently.

Actually whether they are friends or enemys, it's NONE of your business or anyone elses for that matter - which I am sure you know.
So again, if you want direct information, why don't you try going to the sourse directly. Or do you know how to do things that way?

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #251

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 09:52 AM) *
Actually whether they are friends or enemys, it's NONE of your business or anyone elses for that matter - which I am sure you know.
So again, if you want direct information, why don't you try going to the sourse directly. Or do you know how to do things that way?

I should beg to differ with you. The whole situation with 3ABN began as a result of Linda's association with the doctor.

If there is nothing to hide, then let Linda or her representatives come out and state where things stand.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 11:10 AM
Post #252

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 09:45 AM) *
I have always found her to be very open and honest.

Very well then...let her come here and be very open and honest.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Feb 18 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #253

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,305

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 09:10 AM) *
Very well then...let her come here and be very open and honest.

Maybe she will when Danny does. rofl1.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #254

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 09:09 AM) *
I should beg to differ with you. The whole situation with 3ABN began as a result of Linda's association with the doctor.

If there is nothing to hide, then let Linda or her representatives come out and state where things stand.

No begging necessary.....and the whole situation did not begin then, as you well know.

If you want to know something, go ask her. If she feels it's your business, she can answer you.

Trying the "nothing to hide" strategy is an interesting choice of words for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #255

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

Good answers, SSOM. What amazes me is how most of these 3abn defenders here (perhaps there's only one or two in reality) appear to believe no one can figure them out...and quite easily.

Who do they think they're fool'n?

But, like Calvin says, it's very entertaining.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church