Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=255 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Pickle
post Feb 18 2008, 11:44 AM
Post #256

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 10:35 AM) *
Why should I agree?

Because you have a brain, and can reason that Linda living thousands of miles away from Dr. Abrahamsen in 2007 would have less opportunity for contact than Danny and Brandy did in 2005 when they lived in the same locality. It's just common sense.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 10:35 AM) *
Your last two paragraphs have nothing to do with my questions.

Sure they do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #257

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 18 2008, 10:42 AM) *
But, like Calvin says, it's very entertaining.

QUOTE(calvin @ Feb 16 2008, 06:56 PM) *
I have been tempted on several occasions to close the whole 3abn section. This whole section has been uninspiring to me for a long time now.

Rather than very entertaining...Calvin's most recent post indicates quite the opposite sentiment.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #258

Advanced Member

[quote name='Pickle' date='Feb 18 2008, 10:44 AM' post='237812']
Because you have a brain, and can reason that Linda living thousands of miles away from Dr. Abrahamsen in 2007 would have less opportunity for contact than Danny and Brandy did in 2005 when they lived in the same locality. It's just common sense.
[b]

You too have a brain - Are there not planes that traverse thousands of miles across the Atlantic in both directions every day and numerous times per day?

In her update Linda accounts for let's say a month of weekends in 2007. That leaves a lot of time when she could have been anywhere with anyone.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #259

Advanced Member

QUOTE(GRAT @ Feb 18 2008, 10:19 AM) *
Maybe she will when Danny does. rofl1.gif

Maybe Danny will when Linda does!

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #260

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(Shiny Penny)
Rather than very entertaining...Calvin's most recent post indicates quite the opposite sentiment.

If you'll continue your research in earnest, you'll find the relative quotes...several of them...unless, of course, the copper is getting a little dull.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 18 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #261

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

If you believe any of the stuff you just wrote in the first two paragraphs of your post, I have at least 5 Bay Area bridges to sell you. including believing that Brandy was not already "there" before this mess hit the fan.

ShinyPenny you are always coming late and wrong asking for somebody to repeat some information. Do a search, like everybody else. you ain't that special.

And why do you care anyway? You single, interested in Linda ot what? Ask her, that is the best. State your intentions....there is an old emotions song that say....."Dont' ask my neighbor........come to me......dont' be afriad"............Go ahead man!! Go for it!

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 17 2008, 08:35 PM) *
You don't know and neither do I. Maybe Danny would have said something, maybe not. According to the presented facts Linda was already associating with the doctor for a good while before any of this mess hit the fans and long before Brandy showed up on the scene.

There was a mention of Linda's Green Bay presentation (the one referenced in Walter Thompson's letter). Does anyone have it and can put it up here, or if it can't go up here onto youtube?

Still, it would be nice for the bsda members and "guest readers" to get an "up to date" on Linda and the doctor in 2007 and 2008.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #262

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 18 2008, 09:42 AM) *
Good answers, SSOM. What amazes me is how most of these 3abn defenders here (perhaps there's only one or two in reality) appear to believe no one can figure them out...and quite easily.

Who do they think they're fool'n?

But, like Calvin says, it's very entertaining.

They are only fool'n themselves. Someday, they will figure that out, and most likely the hard way (as I'm sure is already happening).

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 18 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #263

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

I think you're right.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 18 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #264

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 18 2008, 11:48 AM) *
If you believe any of the stuff you just wrote in the first two paragraphs of your post, I have at least 5 Bay Area bridges to sell you. including believing that Brandy was not already "there" before this mess hit the fan.

ShinyPenny you are always coming late and wrong asking for somebody to repeat some information. Do a search, like everybody else. you ain't that special.

And why do you care anyway? You single, interested in Linda ot what? Ask her, that is the best. State your intentions....there is an old emotions song that say....."Dont' ask my neighbor........come to me......dont' be afriad"............Go ahead man!! Go for it!

What evidence do you have that Brandy was there earlier? Absolutely none, except for what someone has conjectured. But my question isn't about Danny or about Brandy or about anything else than what I asked. There has been enough hashed about Danny and Brandy ... but not enough about pertinent details relating to Linda.

My question was...has Linda seen or been seeing the doctor lately. No one is answering my question, but rather trying to go off on all sorts of tangents - ie, trying to spin. I keep asking the same question over and over and perhaps, since Linda is so open and honest and she has nothing to hide she would be the first to have her messengers come on this site to state the truth.

We are grown ups on this site. We can deal with the truth.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 18 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #265

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

Greetings, Shiny Penny,

I apologixe for not posting to you sooner, or speaking up here. I was waiting, to see who you were, not as in your name and address as so many are hyper concerned about here, nor by who you agree, or disagred with as so many are equally concerned about...

BUT according to who you are characterwise, according to your personality, integrity, , thoughts, and principles, and how you relate to others, and their arguments and (or) personal attacks and unfounded accusations, as revealed by what you say and post, and reply.

I've seen enough. smile.gif Whether we agree or not, and regardless of whether you like me or not, you're ok with me.

And I, for one, welcome your questions. Those who know and have the truth, or value it and put it first, never fear or avoid answering any honest and sincere question. Especially when it leads to a greater understanding for others, and (or)ourselves.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 03:11 PM) *
What evidence do you have that Brandy was there earlier? Absolutely none...

True, that's a unfounded accusation and assumption or insinuation, or they'd give proof for it, right? Afterall, they are calling for all the truth to be revealed and made known. The "stockholders in the pews" have the right to know they claim. Further they claim all this started because questions went unanswered...

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 18 2008, 03:11 PM) *
.... But my question isn't about Danny or about Brandy or about anything else than what I asked. There has been enough hashed about Danny and Brandy ... but not enough about pertinent details relating to Linda.

My question was...has Linda seen or been seeing the doctor lately. No one is answering my question, but rather trying to go off on all sorts of tangents - ie, trying to spin. I keep asking the same question over and over and perhaps, since Linda is so open and honest and she has nothing to hide she would be the first to have her messengers come on this site to state the truth.

We are grown ups on this site. We can deal with the truth.

The problem here is that those you are questioning are demanding the truth be revealed, and claim others have not revealed it, but they never do more than insinuate and give baseless accusations. They have a strange aversion and allergy to answering questions asked of them directly, I have noticed this on numerous occasions, and with numerous individuals. As soon as you ask them anything directly, you are immediatly branded a Dannyclone or dannyfinger whether you supposrt 3abn and are defending them or not. One recent example: http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=237023

And as you commented on already,(as have others) Ask further questions and all you will get is evasions, diversions and (or) personal attacks and faultfinding, or other accusations in reply.

They can criticize others aplenty for not making all known and answering the questions, but when asked questions themselves? It seems they transform into jello, and slip away off the hook, and can never be pinned down, or give a straight answer.

I don't like to be negative, but based on my experience; I doubt you'll ever get an answer here. See how many are arriving to answer your post while steadfastly refusing to answer your question? and some even demanding you answer them instead, as if your question isn't even pertinent, although they be the very ones demanding all be revealed and made known???

I hope and pray this changes, but am myself very discouraged here, as God won't force anyone to change or act differently, nor (it should go without saying) can we.

Blessings--

Ian

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 18 2008, 06:06 PM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 18 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #266

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Feb 18 2008, 10:52 AM) *
Actually whether they are friends or enemys, it's NONE of your business or anyone elses for that matter - which I am sure you know.
So again, if you want direct information, why don't you try going to the sourse directly. Or do you know how to do things that way?

Let me see if I have this correctly. It is none of anyone's business whether Linda has had or has a relationship with the doctor but it is everyone's business what Danny does, thinks, eats, buys etc... It is also everyone's business when he met Brandi, when they married, where they live and countless other things that are not important.

Let's also address the many accusations that you yourself have made against Danny over the past year or two. Accusations concerning some of the topics mentioned above. So, did you ever once talk to Danny or Brandi directly as to their relationship? You know, have them tell you personally when she moved here, timelines of events and so on...
If you haven't then you are preaching the "Don't do as I do, just do as I say" line. Wonder why? Can it be that you are handing this question off to Linda because you know she will not address it either. Of course she has had a relationship with the doctor. You won't answer because you know it, and she won't answer because if she denies it, she will be caught in a lie by those who "know it" too. If she admits it, then she is admitting to a relationship that involved way more than Nathan's treatment. It's a lose lose for her, you and anyone else that claims she is innocent.

It has been established that she flew to Norway shortly after the divorce...WITHOUT Nathan. When Johann was ask why he said she needed her "friends" after such a trying time. "Friends?" I thought this was strictly a professional relationship? I wish that I had a doctor who would float me $100,000.00 to help me buy a house. Wow, what a guy.

BTW, I suspicion that you are DV. Could be wrong but if I'm not...your credibility hit the road a long time ago.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 18 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #267

Advanced Member

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 18 2008, 12:48 PM) *

Shame shame Di. You have put yourself on the same level as the pickle/joy team. You are trying to convince someone else that Danny and Brandi had an immoral relationship when in truth, you know absolutely nothing about it. If you have "ought" against your brother....Have you ever tried to talk to Danny or Brandi directly about this? If not, you are merely repeating gossip, lies and slander.

You see I was present the day that Brandi pulled in with her belongings looking for a job. I was also privy to a conversation with her mother explaining that she wanted to start a new life and working for a christian organization sounded like a wonderful way to do it. Her mother is the one that told her about 3ABN. She had never heard of it. It was a long while before she really understood the immensity of it but she liked the local, and the working environment and decided to stay.

Di, by accusing Danny and Brandi of an unseemly relationship, you are not just calling him an adulterer. You are accusing her also. It has been said on bsda that certain people can be slammed/and talked about because they are in the limelight. Brandi isn't. She has done nothing to deserve your accusations and you have no information to accuse her with.
In the sight of God, what you are doing is just as bad or worse than the sins you say were committed by others.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #268

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 18 2008, 02:25 PM) *
Let me see if I have this correctly. It is none of anyone's business whether Linda has had or has a relationship with the doctor but it is everyone's business what Danny does....

In a word, YES, because it explains an awful lot of how pandoras box got opened.

So......lets see, Sp didn't get anywhere, so send in AT to smack people around...yes, so subtle go and attack those saying things you don't like.....guess that tells us we are hitting the nail on the head.

If you want to know something, write to Linda. Pretty simple I think, but no one is going to force you.

It never ceases to amaze me how you like to keep bringing things up. Do you really want to talk about credibility? blink.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 18 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #269

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 08:22 AM) *
Who are you asking? Neither Linda nor the doctor are reading this net, so who should be telling you? roflmao.gif Are you requesting to see their day-by-day appointment calenders for the whole year?

Just recently a lady who has been single for many years asked me if they had not gotten married yet. She seemed even more interested when I told her I did not think they have any such plans yet.

I know that people have been telling them that if they want to get married they could do that by now. Danny has long since married, and Arild has been alone since his wife died on August 22, 2003.

People are telling. . . Other people seem to know so much more about them than they do themselves. . . and even more people want to know and speculate what they are doing or thinking. . .

I have seen a recording of that program from Wisconsin. People have been telling, stating, insisting, that Linda said much more than she did. Those who know what happened to Linda's son and how he was treated by the doctor in Norway, will understand her words. Others have done a lot of spinning. I saw Nathan and talked to him while he was having his tretments. I saw the miracle others deny ever happened.

You told someone they didn't have "any such plans" yet?
People are telling them they can get married by now?
What are you talking about? This was strictly a professional relationship Johann. Remember? All about Nathan. How did it go from Nathan only to marriage talk?

SHINY PENNY take note:
Why would people be "telling them" or asking "them" about marriage if they weren't presently together? I believe your question has been answered even though it was an accident on their part.

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Feb 18 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #270

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 18 2008, 02:45 PM) *
SHINY PENNY take note:
Why would people be "telling them" or asking "them" about marriage if they weren't presently together? I believe your question has been answered even though it was an accident on their part.

roflmao.gif

BTW, I have sometimes suspicioned that you were DLS. I could have been right and if so your credibility hit the road a long time ago.

AT and SP take note:
With all this question about Linda and her relationships all these years after the divorce is it possible that a jealous somebody has developed a stalker mentality about the old ex? It seems that continued obsession with the relationships of an ex-wife several years later might be consistent with that of the control-freak stalkers we see on the news and in the cop shows.

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Feb 18 2008, 05:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church