Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=390 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:27 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
sister
post Feb 21 2008, 07:02 AM
Post #391

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 02:23 AM) *
Yes, they certainly can be that two faced. Amazing isn't it? Especially when I suspicion that this person is an "extended" family member. Of course it will take the electronic forensic experts to verify sister's identity. An absolute must for someone who has defamed and slandered as much as he/she has. If it is who I think it could be, this won't be the first time they have had to deal with the law.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If sister was telling the truth, why be afraid to stand up and say who he/she is? What can happen? Danny isn't even president anymore. My guess is that he/she knows when the true identity is exposed, his/her credibility will be out the window because anyone "in the know" will know the who, what and where's of sister's situation and it will be so obvious why he/she has participated in such a smear campaign.

Appletree, as the old saying goes "turn about is fair play". If you are telling the truth, why be afraid to stand up and say who you are? What can happen? Is it because you know when your true identity is exposed your credibility will be lost?

Why should I out myself? Just because Danny is no longer President of 3ABN does not mean he is no longer pulling the strings. Isn't that what you have been telling us all along? Nothing of substance has changed at 3ABN.

Sister
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 21 2008, 07:11 AM
Post #392

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 21 2008, 03:36 AM) *
There used to be a spell checker on BSDA. Now I do not see any. What happened?

There is an excellent spell checker on AdventTalk.com.

Yep, there is indeed. His name is Daryl.

I have to say that I am really thankful that Calvin doesn't go along behind us and correct our spelling. Has anyone considered that sometimes a member may misspell intentionally to add to the flavor, content and meaning of the post they are making?

Thanks Calvin and Admins for using your edit buttons with the care you do here on BlackSDA.com.

Okay, now that I have shamelessly made it obvious to all that my favorite online forum is BlackSDA.com and have duly informed the world how much I appreciate and care for Calvin, Clay and Di, please carry on with this fascinating round of rampant speculation.

I'll give a freshly baked virtual Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut cookie to the member who can correctly identify the post that started this prolific exercise.

The rules of this contest are simple:

1. It must be the post that I believe started this all
2. The post must be quoted in it's entirety in order to actually receive the freshly baked virtual cookie.
3. The key words/phrases/sentences responsible for the speculation must be highlighted either by being bolded, italicized, enlarged or made a different color (or any combination of the four), or by being added to the body of the winning submission in quotes, ie I believe the word/phrase/sentence "blah blah blah" in the above quote is responsible.......
4. Anyone who is a member of BlackSDA.com may participate in this contest, whether they prefer the atmosphere and features here on BSDA or Adventtalk.com.
5. No purchase necessary to enter this contest. (I'm not selling time share memberships, himalayan goji juice or antediluvian mud caplets)

(Disclaimer: The organizer(s)/developer(s) of the above contest affirm that said contest does not represent or suggest affiliation, affirmation or agreement with any of the various "sides" in this saga and is/are, therefore, not to be blasted in any manner or held liable for slander or defamation per se.

Warning: The freshly baked virtual Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut cookie may contain nuts and/or was manufactured on equipment that has been in contact with nuts and, therefore, may cause an allergic reaction by those sensitive to nuts.)

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 21 2008, 07:25 AM
Post #393

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

QUOTE(PB)
Has anyone considered that sometimes a member may misspell intentionally to add to the flavor, content and meaning of the post they are making?

I resemble that remark.

Hey, it's always nice to see a little sophistication around here. Great post, PB.

Oh, BTW, please include me a winner in your contest if only by default.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 21 2008, 08:08 AM
Post #394

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 21 2008, 05:25 AM) *
I resemble that remark.

Hey, it's always nice to see a little sophistication around here. Great post, PB.

Oh, BTW, please include me a winner in your contest if only by default.

LD, since there is a wealth of default going around these days here on the 3abn Forum I was fully prepared to include additional prizes for those with the intellectual discernment to compliment the panel of judges (c'est moi).

By overwhelming consensus of the panel, you have been chosen to receive the "Judges Choice Triple S Default Award" (Sweetly Subtle Suck-up). Your virtual Belgian Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon with Cinnamon Infused Dehydrated Apple Bits is on its way to you.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 21 2008, 09:00 AM
Post #395

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Eduard @ Feb 9 2008, 08:46 AM) *
appletree,

I must declare this because it bothers me too much. Your English is so bad that it makes me SICK. Do you have any public education at all? I tell you, if I used RED to review your post you would not be able to see the black text from under the red comments. Go and learn some English before you dare to post here again!

Eduard

Too bad I'm allergic to your cookie, PB--with a name like that, it's no wonder you had to give the warning about nuts! doh.gif

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 21 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #396

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Feb 21 2008, 07:00 AM) *
Too bad I'm allergic to your cookie, PB--with a name like that, it's no wonder you had to give the warning about nuts! doh.gif

No worries, GC, for your entry is not the correct one, therefore, you needn't be concerned with avoiding any nuts. While I applaud you for your careful attention to detail in following the rules of entry submissions, I am sorry to see that you didn't properly divine the target subject.

For those scouring this thread to identify the source of this fascinating round of rampant speculation in hopes to win the tasty virtual prize, please take utmost care in determining what post started this fairly recent, most prolific and quite polarizing exercise. If you miss that key ingredient your entry, as well as your time, will have been for naught.

--------------------
Got Peace?

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Feb 22 2008, 03:06 AM
Post #397

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(PeacefulBe @ Feb 21 2008, 11:03 AM) *
No worries, GC, for your entry is not the correct one, therefore, you needn't be concerned with avoiding any nuts. While I applaud you for your careful attention to detail in following the rules of entry submissions, I am sorry to see that you didn't properly divine the target subject.

For those scouring this thread to identify the source of this fascinating round of rampant speculation in hopes to win the tasty virtual prize, please take utmost care in determining what post started this fairly recent, most prolific and quite polarizing exercise. If you miss that key ingredient your entry, as well as your time, will have been for naught.

Ah...well, you have now clarified the rules further to state "this thread". You had not so specified this before, so I, thinking that this "attention to detail" had festered from that earlier thread...

Of course, the judge has said it had to be in her own opinion... smile.gif

Blessings,

Greenie.

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 23 2008, 10:24 AM
Post #398

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Hello all members of BSDA,

I had taken a bit of time off from the Forum, due to other matters,

But i came back to see if the Things had gotten any better.

Sadly I am Finding that Sin is still defended, That Truth is still hidden.

That simple facts can get twisted faster then my mind can spin.

That people that should be on the same side are still thinking that the some others are their enemies.

3abn had a perfect chance to clear this matter up, but they ran to court instead.

The church is still looking the other way.

And Sisters story which started this 27 pages of "information" has ring of truth, although the one post by ian had some views from the other side which were helpful.

I am from America, not Europe like the elder in the story and if danny was not doing the work of an elder i fully agree that he should not
have been given the job title. Lord knows he was busy enough at the time with 3abn.

If danny was the great and holy man some try to make him out to be, he would have decline the "honorary" position the church was offering him because he would know that he could have the time to do the job of an elder of his local church.

As to if the Linda and The Doc from Norway are seeing each other, the national enquirer part ( the gossiper hidden in my soul) of would like
to know. But the much more rational parts of my mind could care less. In fact it would seem to me that it might have a certain amount of poetic justice if God had allowed a friendship between them to help strengthen them under the burben of lies that they have been forced to carry. by parties that have not figured out that they are just not right.

To any that have power to reach danny I would again appeal to those people to have 3abn and danny drop the lwsuit, it only going to drag what is left of there good name that much deeper into the mud.

Anyways that is my two pennies of thoughts on things.

Erik

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 24 2008, 08:09 AM
Post #399

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 19 2008, 11:00 AM) *
Pastor Kevin Paulson leaned over my table and told me what Danny had said, and he didn't talk all that loud. I had no problem hearing what he said.

Since you didn't hear Danny say any such thing, the question is there a possibility that Kevin Paulson misheard?

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Pickle
post Feb 24 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #400

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,960

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 24 2008, 08:09 AM) *
Since you didn't hear Danny say any such thing, the question is there a possibility that Kevin Paulson misheard?

If he had misheard, one would think that Hal Steenson would have set the record straight, which he repeatedly refused to do. One would also think that Danny would set the record straight. While Danny did later talk to Kevin, I don't recall Kevin saying that Danny denied saying that.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 24 2008, 04:19 PM
Post #401

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Pickle @ Feb 24 2008, 11:28 AM) *
If he had misheard, one would think that Hal Steenson would have set the record straight, which he repeatedly refused to do. One would also think that Danny would set the record straight. While Danny did later talk to Kevin, I don't recall Kevin saying that Danny denied saying that.

One would think....I don't recall.... This type of reasoning will be a blast to watch in court.

Let's tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth Pickle. Hal Steenson didn't confirm or deny anything because he wanted nothing to do with you. He made that clear to you but somehow you left that part out.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 24 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #402

Advanced Member

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 23 2008, 10:24 AM) *
To any that have power to reach danny I would again appeal to those people to have 3abn and danny drop the lwsuit, it only going to drag what is left of there good name that much deeper into the mud.
Anyways that is my two pennies of thoughts on things.

Erik

Erik I am afraid that many many people disagree with you. We know this by the increase of mail, phone calls, donations and orders that are coming in everyday. You see, it is the same premise as your opinion but on the other side of the coin. People all over the country have caught on to the unethical, deceitful behaviour of the Pickle Joy team. Many have come to realize who started this and why. How did they come to these conclusions? Simply by watching and reading the "News Breaking National Enquirer" headlines, reading all the bull and arrogance that spews from Joy's mouth, seeing the shenanigans they have tried pulling in court and watching Pickle squirm and spin when hit full in the face with facts that dispute his "versions".

I had to sadly shake my head when you wrote "what is left of 3abn". 3abn has never stopped expanding, growing and "catching the vision". When God is in control, something like this internet attack, is just a bump in the road.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 24 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #403

Advanced Member

QUOTE(sister @ Feb 21 2008, 07:02 AM) *
Appletree, as the old saying goes "turn about is fair play". If you are telling the truth, why be afraid to stand up and say who you are? What can happen? Is it because you know when your true identity is exposed your credibility will be lost?

Why should I out myself? Just because Danny is no longer President of 3ABN does not mean he is no longer pulling the strings. Isn't that what you have been telling us all along? Nothing of substance has changed at 3ABN.

Sister

Wrong again sister. Turn about isn't fair play when you are comparing apples and oranges. I am not the one writing slanderous stories, tossing around evil allegations and then bragging about not getting caught.
In your own words "Danny is just a little man". Now you say he is still "pulling the strings". So...What can he do to you that makes you so afraid? What is to fear if you are telling the truth? Scared you will have to back it up with proof you don't have? You should be scared. Not of Danny but of the Federal Courts. You know you're not telling the truth and scared to death your identity will be exposed and you could be sued up the wassooh. A case against you could be won blindfolded. You have made it just tooo easy with all your slander and defamation. You couldn't prove any of it in court no more than you can prove it here. Your hate and thirst for revenge have gotten the best of your better judgement. Using different computers, different IP's and even different servers does not keep you safe from the experts. Actually it hasn't.....

+Quote Post
justice4jesus
post Feb 24 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #404

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,268

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 24 2008, 04:37 PM) *
I had to sadly shake my head when you wrote "what is left of 3abn". 3abn has never stopped expanding, growing and "catching the vision". When God is in control, something like this internet attack, is just a bump in the road.

So Danny/3ABN filed this lawsuit just in case God didn't "watch over them"?

Not making any judgments....just asking questions here!

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 24 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #405

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 24 2008, 02:37 PM) *
Erik I am afraid that many many people disagree with you. We know this by the increase of mail, phone calls, donations and orders that are coming in everyday. You see, it is the same premise as your opinion but on the other side of the coin. People all over the country have caught on to the unethical, deceitful behaviour of the Pickle Joy team. Many have come to realize who started this and why. How did they come to these conclusions? Simply by watching and reading the "News Breaking National Enquirer" headlines, reading all the bull and arrogance that spews from Joy's mouth, seeing the shenanigans they have tried pulling in court and watching Pickle squirm and spin when hit full in the face with facts that dispute his "versions".

AT,

Well I truly hope that in the end the court case is worth it for 3abn.

Case from the west coast it looks very shortsighted.

Erik

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 25 26 27 28 29 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church