Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=360 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:23 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
Johann
post Feb 20 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #361

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 20 2008, 05:26 PM) *
roflmao.gif

blink.gif rolleyes.gif

I tried to clarify that we weren't the same person also, but he claimed he wasn't claiming that...

I edit my own posts, when I notice the errors, (or someone points them out to me) because of my many typos, unexplainable mis-spellings, and even gramatical errors...

Why? well it's embarassing, further, if you don't, the grammer police engage in a hot pursuit and start ridiculing, correcting, surmising and even making false accusations about yoiu. I personally don't want to contribute to that kind of thing...

Now it seems editing is a problem too...

Maybe some here will just be damned if they do and damned if they don't no matter what they do... dunno.gif

As I have quoted B4 (Jesus Christ speaking):

What kind of uniform do the grammer police wear?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ian
post Feb 20 2008, 11:59 AM
Post #362

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,103

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 20 2008, 12:57 PM) *
What kind of uniform do the grammer police wear?

I'm actually not sure... maybe you could ask them? Rumor has it they wear brown shirts. rofl1.gif

This post has been edited by Ian: Feb 20 2008, 12:02 PM

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2008, 12:03 PM
Post #363

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Cute exercise, SP. I could add my own special "editing" touches..............This is not an english class. If the grammar and spelling is the only problem you have with a post, but you still get the message then you have gotten the point. However, what in the world does this have to do with your "interest" in Linda's love life? And you still haven't answered why it is of "interest" to you and the "others" of which you speak.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 07:40 AM) *
Laurence, if you are trying to determine if Shiny Penny is Ian, let me tell you straight out...I am not Ian, I don't know who Ian is, I have never even had a PM with Ian.

Now let me tell you why Shiny Penny has been editing posts - for the most part to correct misspelled words. There are enough misspellings in this thread without me adding to them. (Though I am sure that there are some of my own that I did not catch).

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 12:21 PM
Post #364

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 3,035

For deja vu's sake!

Last time we had a little spat of nit-picking over misspelled words (it was Lee who started it, if I remember correctly, or Aletheia) I only had to check back one or two pages to see s/he was guilty of the same. S/he couldn't handle it! Of course, if you are a 3abner, everyone else is always wrong...ever notice that(?)...so, in the spirit of mercy I'll not check SP's own spelling, nor Ian's.

Still, I wonder why they don't use the preview button first, to check for accuracy--if it's of such minute importance. Always capable of finding some little thing wrong with others..almost to an obsession. Ever read what EGW says about these types?

Always editing nearly every post is highly suspect, and I have seen the content altered, after the fact, as I saw yesterday. I use to wait till these folks got through editing before responding, but as it is, and has been for a long time, I sometimes copy the first edition and compare it with the final. Entertaining to say the least...as long as interest can be maintained...which is just barely.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 20 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #365

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 06:21 PM) *
For deja vu's sake!

Just noticed. Exactly a year since you jumped on the band wagon, LaurenceD. How do we celebrate?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
ex3ABNemployee
post Feb 20 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #366

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,722

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 19 2008, 03:43 PM) *
The years passed with absolutely no contact with any of them until Brandi's mother called Danny at 3abn to say Brandi was looking to start a new life. By this time, Danny wouldn't have recognized Brandi or her mother if he had run into them on the street.

There were no "previous Contacts". There was a previous contact, singular, at the recording studio, when Brandi was 11.

Let's see... you're NOT Danny, but you KNOW this information is correct. blink.gif

--------------------
Duane Clem

It's not about religion, it's about a relationship.

Gems of Wisdom
"Lisa and Ronda are not Danny's biological father." -- wwjd, 2/8/07
"Watchbird, The facts prove the above lie." -- wwjd, 2/13/07
"Another lie that can be proven..." -- Bystander, 3/18/07
"The thing about lies is they can be proven." -- Aletheia, 3/22/07
"I am not here to argue" -- Aletheia, 4/24/07
"She didn't move to 3ABN, she moved to Illinois" -- Aletheia, 4/25/07
"Hope is liberal. 3abn is not." -- steffan, 6/9/07
"Danny Shelton does not decide what goes on the air, period." -- appletree, 8/22/07

http://www.save-3abn.com/
http://www.investigating3abn.info/
http://rescue3abn.blog.com/
http://www.abundantrest.org/?p=74
http://abundantrest.org/2007/02/18/3abn-sa...ons-retirement/
http://anewsabbathschool.blogspot.com/2006...ain-wrecks.html
http://cafesda.blogspot.com/2006/08/atoday...bn-news_21.html
http://www.atoday.com/email/2007/02/12/
http://spectrummagazine.typepad.com/the_sp...eans_and_e.html

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #367

500 + posts
Group Icon

Hey! You're so right, Johann! I hadn't noticed.

For celebration, let's all get together for dinner...everyone's invited.

On the menu is chunky butternut squash/chicken soup...flavored with Indian mango chutney, soy/coconut milk, steamed onions, and celantro.......and veggie crabcakes on biscuits.

Here in the NW, there's a particular lady who may recognize her name, who's bringing the drinks.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #368

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

No, Ian, they have not. It is Danny who maintains that it was an inappropriate relationship between them. He can accuse all he wants, but there are those who feel like that is untrue and they can deny that accusation...especially since she could not speak for herself.......right?Plus I don't see the problem, if even Linda has called for Dany to bring forth whatever evidence he has of any adultery on her part, then Danny needs to produce it..................at any rate, the defense of Linda is not sufficient justification to SP's unusual interst in her present marital status asit pertains to the Dr.

That is like saying that Danny should have just been allowed to make his accusations and everybody just take his word, when then knew it was untrue. Whatever you think about Linda in this entire unfortunate scenario, she does have a right to have friends who believe in her, support, and defend her. And ONCE AGAIN, if SP is really that concerned about Linda's marital status...he needs to take his right nosey----Ooops! sorry sometimes sista' gurl gets away from me giggle.gif ---himself over to her website and ask her.

QUOTE(Ian @ Feb 19 2008, 07:43 AM) *
May I suggest that all those (including you, I think) posting about and defending Linda and proclaiming her innocence and demanding that all the facts be known and revealed to the public and the "stock holders in the pews", and even quoting Linda's letter demanding all be revealed, have made it SP's business as well as everyone else's business.?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 20 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #369

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 05:29 PM) *
Hey! You're so right, Johann! I hadn't noticed.

For celebration, let's all get together for dinner...everyone's invited.

On the menu is chunky butternut squash/chicken soup...flavored with Indian mango chutney, soy/coconut milk, steamed onions, and celantro.......and veggie crabcakes on biscuits.

Here in the NW, there's a particular lady who may recognize her name, who's bringing the drinks.

Hey LD,

What about the dessert? They could be paired quite nicely if you like. flirt.gif

nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 20 2008, 04:57 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Feb 20 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #370

500 + posts
Group Icon

Hmmmmmmm...good idea NW.

If all else fails I'll pull out my homemade coconut cream pie...w/lemon zest.

--------------------

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #371

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Happy Anniversary LD!!!

Here is a link for those who want to post their congrats to LD >>>>Click Here

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 20 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #372

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Feb 20 2008, 05:58 PM) *
Hmmmmmmm...good idea NW.

If all else fails I'll pull out my homemade coconut cream pie...w/lemon zest.

A Merlot perhaps with the soup?

As for the crabcakes, here are some possibilities unless you recommend something local.

http://www.winereviewonline.com/wine_with_crab_cakes.cfm

And dessert sound perfect so maybe a Sauternes or Macadamia Nut Liquor and Coffee?
ohmy.gif

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #373

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

"I never thought much of a person who can only figure out one way to spell a word"

(Possibly a quote of Mark Twain)

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 20 2008, 11:37 AM) *
Ah, yes. I do make enough errors, whether spelling or typos I am not always certain.

In any case, I appreciate any who correct them. So, SP and any others feel free to correct. Doing so may imporve my communication.

Peace,

+Quote Post
Shiny Penny
post Feb 20 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #374

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,486

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 20 2008, 11:03 AM) *
Cute exercise, SP. I could add my own special "editing" touches..............This is not an english class. If the grammar and spelling is the only problem you have with a post, but you still get the message then you have gotten the point. However, what in the world does this have to do with your "interest" in Linda's love life? And you still haven't answered why it is of "interest" to you and the "others" of which you speak.

All of that has nothing to do with my queries regarding the extent to which Linda's relationship with Arild continues to this day. LaurenceD was making innuendos regarding my editing and Ian's editing. I was just re-affirming what Ian had said in an earlier post...we are not one and the same, we are not even acquainted with each other, other than through BSDA.

Observer has stated...Linda is a public person...we all have the right to discuss her private life. There is no need for me to give any reason other than that.

Perhaps I should start a poll - "Do you think Linda is still associating with the doctor?" If someone can tell me how to set up a poll...

To LaurenceD - despite using the "preview post" some typos etc still get through.

To Johann - please give us an update on Linda and the Doctor. You have often shared what you witnessed or communicated with Danny.

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 05:39 PM) *
Danny told me this himself. ...

Now when I am asking you to share what you have witnessed or know about Linda and the Doctor, you are strangely silent.

What about this statement?

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 18 2008, 07:22 AM) *
I know that people have been telling them that if they want to get married they could do that by now.

"People telling them"?

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 15 2008, 09:06 AM) *
I know from the time Danny and I were really communicating he was continually phishing, that is he was making statements he did not know if they were true or not, but just trying to get me to argue with him and reveal details he wanted to know. So I have good reason to have no confidence in statements he is making in this connection.

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 12 2008, 03:14 AM) *
From my correspondance with Danny Shelton at the time I concluded that he and Linda were still living together at the house, so why should he have to spend his birthday alone?

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 9 2008, 10:58 AM) *
Just because we travelled back and forth for thousand of miles we saw things nobody else discovered, and which Danny Shelton did his best to cover.

Okay, you have related plenty enough of Danny is/was doing. Now, take up the challenge and respond to my questions about Linda - those things you see which nobody else has discovered and which Linda may be doing her best to cover.

--------------------
--Shiny Penny--

My beloved friends, let us continue to love each other since love comes from God. Everyone who loves is born of God... The person who refuses to love doesn't know the first thing about God, because God is love—so you can't know him if you don't love. This is how God showed his love for us: God sent his only Son into the world so we might live through him. This is the kind of love we are talking about—not that we once upon a time loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to clear away our sins and the damage they've done to our relationship with God. 1 John 4:7-10 (esaajr@asia.com)

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 20 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #375

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Who cares what Linda and the Doctor are doing now? She is a single women who because Danny has remarried is free, Biblically, to date and marry. If she does or does not have a relationship with him proves nothing about what happened in the past. (But I'm sure some would try to make it so)

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 08:39 PM) *
All of that has nothing to do with my queries regarding the extent to which Linda's relationship with Arild continues to this day. LaurenceD was making innuendos regarding my editing and Ian's editing. I was just re-affirming what Ian had said in an earlier post...we are not one and the same, we are not even acquainted with each other, other than through BSDA.

Observer has stated...Linda is a public person...we all have the right to discuss her private life. There is no need for me to give any reason other than that.

Perhaps I should start a poll - "Do you think Linda is still associating with the doctor?" If someone can tell me how to set up a poll...

To LaurenceD - despite using the "preview post" some typos etc still get through.

To Johann - please give us an update on Linda and the Doctor. You have often shared what you witnessed or communicated with Danny.
Now when I am asking you to share what you have witnessed or know about Linda and the Doctor, you are strangely silent.

What about this statement?

"People telling them"?

Okay, you have related plenty enough of Danny is/was doing. Now, take up the challenge and respond to my questions about Linda - those things you see which nobody else has discovered and which Linda may be doing her best to cover.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church