Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19216&st=375 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:47:25 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History Of 3abn, Continues
princessdi
post Feb 20 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #376

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

...And the only answer you NEED from us is----go ask her----yet once again. I think we have sufficiently conveyed that we can't or are not willing(depending on the person) to answer your queries. Either way, it is not our place to answer. You got two people you can ask about this, Linda and the Dr. After that you are out of luck.

Also, you only have a "right" to discuss Linda's personal buisness if she( or someone else makes it public. Her current relationship, or lack thereof, with the Dr. is not public knowledge.............subject closed. Danny threw his business, and Linda's(his version), to the wind, therefore, you are right it is fair game. Linda has done no such thing over things which she has control.

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 05:39 PM) *
All of that has nothing to do with my queries regarding the extent to which Linda's relationship with Arild continues to this day. LaurenceD was making innuendos regarding my editing and Ian's editing. I was just re-affirming what Ian had said in an earlier post...we are not one and the same, we are not even acquainted with each other, other than through BSDA.

Observer has stated...Linda is a public person...we all have the right to discuss her private life. There is no need for me to give any reason other than that.

Perhaps I should start a poll - "Do you think Linda is still associating with the doctor?" If someone can tell me how to set up a poll...

To LaurenceD - despite using the "preview post" some typos etc still get through.

To Johann - please give us an update on Linda and the Doctor. You have often shared what you witnessed or communicated with Danny.
Now when I am asking you to share what you have witnessed or know about Linda and the Doctor, you are strangely silent.

What about this statement?

"People telling them"?

Okay, you have related plenty enough of Danny is/was doing. Now, take up the challenge and respond to my questions about Linda - those things you see which nobody else has discovered and which Linda may be doing her best to cover.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GRAT
post Feb 20 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #377

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,305

Oh, how I miss awesumtenor!

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 20 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #378

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Richard, see now I am glad you brought this up. I just didn't want to say have to say everything....sista' gurl was already gettin' outta hand. giggle.gif.

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Feb 20 2008, 05:54 PM) *
Who cares what Linda and the Doctor are doing now? She is a single women who because Danny has remarried is free, Biblically, to date and marry. If she does or does not have a relationship with him proves nothing about what happened in the past. (But I'm sure some would try to make it so)

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Feb 20 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #379

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 20 2008, 08:39 PM) *
All of that has nothing to do with my queries regarding the extent to which Linda's relationship with Arild continues to this day. LaurenceD was making innuendos regarding my editing and Ian's editing. I was just re-affirming what Ian had said in an earlier post...we are not one and the same, we are not even acquainted with each other, other than through BSDA.

Observer has stated...Linda is a public person...we all have the right to discuss her private life. There is no need for me to give any reason other than that.

Perhaps I should start a poll - "Do you think Linda is still associating with the doctor?" If someone can tell me how to set up a poll...

To LaurenceD - despite using the "preview post" some typos etc still get through.

To Johann - please give us an update on Linda and the Doctor. You have often shared what you witnessed or communicated with Danny.
Now when I am asking you to share what you have witnessed or know about Linda and the Doctor, you are strangely silent.

"People telling them"?

Okay, you have related plenty enough of Danny is/was doing. Now, take up the challenge and respond to my questions about Linda - those things you see which nobody else has discovered and which Linda may be doing her best to cover.

I do think that if Linda and the Doctor are together it does effect the situation. However I am confused why shinny Penny wont go to her site and ask the question himself, then he could report that either Linda did not answer or etc. etc.
The people on here have told him to go to the website and ask. I have noticed that hardly any question I have asked of her has not been answered. If you shinney penny are sincere and really want to know the answer to that question (go ask yourself). Otherwise I must assume that you really dont want to know the answer.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 20 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #380

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 01:39 AM) *

"People telling them"?

It is not a matter of Linda, but of how you are behaving right now that matters in this discussion.

Since you keep being so insistent, and will accept no hints, I'll have to tell you a thing or two. If there were no twisters or spinners on this net it would be so much easier to reveal everything and be out in the open about things.

There are still on record letters where none less distinguished than Dr. Walt Thompson - and a number of others - have made twisted tales of things Linda or Arild have done after the divorce, taken these tales and placed them before the divorce, and given them as an excuse why Danny had to divorce her.

Several of Danny's defenders keep repeating those twisted tales, try to find a statement I have made somewhere, and twist the meaning of that - just like you are doing now. Why should I want to discuss things with such terrible stinkers?

I wave watched kids who pester other kids to tell them things until they can stand it no longer. Then just as they open their mouths in between weaping and cries, they jump on the pray and torture him/her even worse becaue of the half sentence the poor child uttered. "See you. . ."

My evaluation of how you were asking, no demanding, tales, indicated to me you might still be too much of that kind of a kid. If you can change your methods and thereby convince me you are not, then do. And I will do some re-evaluation.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 21 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #381

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4,244

QUOTE(Johann @ Feb 20 2008, 10:43 PM) *
It is not a matter of Linda, but of how you are behaving right now that matters in this discussion.

Since you keep being so insistent, and will accept no hints, I'll have to tell you a thing or two. If there were no twisters or spinners on this net it would be so much easier to reveal everything and be out in the open about things.

There are still on record letters where none less distinguished than Dr. Walt Thompson - and a number of others - have made twisted tales of things Linda or Arild have done after the divorce, taken these tales and placed them before the divorce, and given them as an excuse why Danny had to divorce her.

Several of Danny's defenders keep repeating those twisted tales, try to find a statement I have made somewhere, and twist the meaning of that - just like you are doing now. Why should I want to discuss things with such terrible stinkers?

I wave watched kids who pester other kids to tell them things until they can stand it no longer. Then just as they open their mouths in between weaping and cries, they jump on the pray and torture him/her even worse becaue of the half sentence the poor child uttered. "See you. . ."

My evaluation of how you were asking, no demanding, tales, indicated to me you might still be too much of that kind of a kid. If you can change your methods and thereby convince me you are not, then do. And I will do some re-evaluation.

Let me see if I can help out SP. The only reason that he has persisted and ask the same question over and over is because not one person that knows Linda will answer the question. To me, not answering, does answer but I applaud SP for not giving up. You not answering, Johann, is really the most obvious answer of all.

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 21 2008, 01:11 AM
Post #382

Advanced Member

QUOTE(mystery- man @ Feb 20 2008, 10:41 PM) *
I do think that if Linda and the Doctor are together it does effect the situation. However I am confused why shinny Penny wont go to her site and ask the question himself, then he could report that either Linda did not answer or etc. etc.
The people on here have told him to go to the website and ask. I have noticed that hardly any question I have asked of her has not been answered. If you shinney penny are sincere and really want to know the answer to that question (go ask yourself). Otherwise I must assume that you really dont want to know the answer.

WHy would you be confused? I am quite sure that most of the people here have never emailed Danny to ask him about all the accusations that have been thrown on him. You have taken all the gossip, speculated on it, and pronounced him guilty without ever asking him anything, straight out.

But now, it's all different because we are talking about Linda. Everyone should go straight to Linda if they have a question about her. Double Standards, again, big time.

This post has been edited by appletree: Feb 21 2008, 01:24 AM

+Quote Post
appletree
post Feb 21 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #383

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 19 2008, 10:34 PM) *
Why on earth would you be a confidant of Danny Shelton? Your posts indicate that you loathe him and the air that he breathes - can a person possibly be so two-faced?

[edited to correct spelling]

Yes, they certainly can be that two faced. Amazing isn't it? Especially when I suspicion that this person is an "extended" family member. Of course it will take the electronic forensic experts to verify sister's identity. An absolute must for someone who has defamed and slandered as much as he/she has. If it is who I think it could be, this won't be the first time they have had to deal with the law.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If sister was telling the truth, why be afraid to stand up and say who he/she is? What can happen? Danny isn't even president anymore. My guess is that he/she knows when the true identity is exposed, his/her credibility will be out the window because anyone "in the know" will know the who, what and where's of sister's situation and it will be so obvious why he/she has participated in such a smear campaign.

+Quote Post
mystery- man
post Feb 21 2008, 03:38 AM
Post #384

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,439

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 02:11 AM) *
WHy would you be confused? I am quite sure that most of the people here have never emailed Danny to ask him about all the accusations that have been thrown on him. You have taken all the gossip, speculated on it, and pronounced him guilty without ever asking him anything, straight out.

But now, it's all different because we are talking about Linda. Everyone should go straight to Linda if they have a question about her. Double Standards, again, big time.

Wrong, I have not pronounced him guiltly of anything I have stated only what I see. I see him marrying a lady much younger than himself and deduct that is mid- life - crisis. I have stated a number of times that the board failed in that it did not remove both of them ( I said both). I saw what was going on with my own eyes, the both of them standing under the stars in love and in the next breath, well you know "mending broken people"

Why would you be upset with me for asking Shinney Penny to ask Linda himself (I still dont get that). What exactly is your problem (I have said that if they are planning marriage or the like (it does matter). I have stated that there are certain things that I do not know about their relationship, however, there are things that I do know. You have lied on me, I quote "You have taken (all) the gossip, speculated on it, and pronounced him guilty" without ever asking him anything (how do you know I have not asked him anything?). I dont think it is different because we are talking about Linda----Many have asked Danny questions, I really dont get where you get your information about the people on here. Early on there were many questions asked directly to Danny.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 21 2008, 04:57 AM
Post #385

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 07:23 AM) *
- - -

I have said it before and I will say it again. If sister was telling the truth, why be afraid to stand up and say who he/she is? What can happen? Danny isn't even president anymore. My guess is that he/she knows when the true identity is exposed, his/her credibility will be out the window because anyone "in the know" will know the who, what and where's of sister's situation and it will be so obvious why he/she has participated in such a smear campaign.

Double standard? If you are telling the truth, why are you afraid of standiing up confessing freely who you are? What can happen if you do? Would your credibility fly out the window the moment you identify yourself?

This post has been edited by Johann: Feb 21 2008, 04:58 AM

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 21 2008, 05:11 AM
Post #386

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 07:07 AM) *
Let me see if I can help out SP. The only reason that he has persisted and ask the same question over and over is because not one person that knows Linda will answer the question. To me, not answering, does answer but I applaud SP for not giving up. You not answering, Johann, is really the most obvious answer of all.

Even if SP has his faults, I think he is as good at helping himself as you are. How long is it since you saw an eye doctor and got yourself some better glasses, so you can read what I wrote?

Do I conclude that if you do not answer my question there is obviously something wrong with your eyes?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 21 2008, 05:31 AM
Post #387

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shiny Penny @ Feb 21 2008, 01:39 AM) *

Get your chronology straight, SP. You are again mixing events as if you live in a timeless society. I was referring to a certain Mr. Danny Shelton doing his best to cover up things he was doing prior to his divorce from Linda, and not at all what he is doing today. I am not attempting to pry into anything in his personal life today. Others have accused him for marrying Brandy, but tell me where I have been inquisitive into his prresent affairs, except where he has kept on with his false accusations of Linda.

I do not care any more about Danny Shelton's personal life today than I think you should delve into Linda's daily life now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Feb 21 2008, 05:36 AM
Post #388

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Observer @ Feb 20 2008, 04:37 PM) *
Ah, yes. I do make enough errors, whether spelling or typos I am not always certain.

In any case, I appreciate any who correct them. So, SP and any others feel free to correct. Doing so may imporve my communication.

Peace,

There used to be a spell checker on BSDA. Now I do not see any. What happened?

There is an excellent spell checker on AdventTalk.com.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 21 2008, 06:42 AM
Post #389

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

Actually I have emailed Danny several times, and never gotten an answer.

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 02:11 AM) *

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Feb 21 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #390

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

pot kettle black

Everytime I try to stay neutral on these issues Appletree or someone else on here opens their mouth (figuratively) and inserts their foot. I think most of us base our biases not on anything the critics say, but on what the Danny defenders say.

QUOTE(appletree @ Feb 21 2008, 02:23 AM) *
Yes, they certainly can be that two faced. Amazing isn't it? Especially when I suspicion that this person is an "extended" family member. Of course it will take the electronic forensic experts to verify sister's identity. An absolute must for someone who has defamed and slandered as much as he/she has. If it is who I think it could be, this won't be the first time they have had to deal with the law.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:47 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church