Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8572&st=465 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 02:50:14 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Shelton Marries....again, 3abn
Woof
post Apr 29 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #466

Welcome Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,704

Some quick responses...

Several have mentioned "holes" in my comments but didn't bother to say what they are. I am curious to learn what you consider to be holes.

Yes, you can trace phone cards. That is how they discovered all of the calls to Norway.

A reply included the words, "I don't think....." No facts, just an opinion. We all have them, but I prefer something with a little more meat to it.

There is a difference in my comments and many of those posted here. They aren't more of the same "I heard" because my information comes from one involved from the beginning. Here is how that is different:
Billy stole Tommy's wallet.
Mary saw Billy steal Tommy's wallet.
Martha says she heard that Tommy gave the wallet to Billy as a gift.
In court, both Billy and Tommy's comments may be discounted because each had an investment in the outcome.
Which witness testimony would be accepted...Mary's or Martha's?
Mary's because she actually saw what happened.
My source was a Mary.

I cannot argue with someone who says they never heard the "spiritual adultry" term. Neither had I. It may be a descriptive term rather than a legal description. It does make it clear, though, that the counselors felt that this was an unhealthy emotional attachment. An attachment that Linda was unwilling to give up.

Someone wrote that (paraphrasing) God expects us to police each other and root out evil. I do agree with that. And there is a specific formula in the Bible that tells exactly how to do it. That formula doesn't include gossip, innuendo, and the like. If someone actually has some evidence against Danny the biblical process would be in order, not speculating and gossiping on web sites.

It is interesting to see the different perceptions involved. What I have read here is mostly pro Linda and anti Danny. I have read other chat rooms where it was the same. Yet someone says all they hear is Danny's side and never Linda's. Go figure.

God knows the truth. He is the one who will decide how to handle this. I do know that God loves them both and He wants to be their God and eternal neighbor. Goal number one for Him is that both Danny and Linda will have salvation. That is my wish, also.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 29 2006, 03:11 PM
Post #467

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 29 2006, 03:52 PM) [snapback]128463[/snapback]

Some quick responses...

Several have mentioned "holes" in my comments but didn't bother to say what they are. I am curious to learn what you consider to be holes.

Yes, you can trace phone cards. That is how they discovered all of the calls to Norway.

A reply included the words, "I don't think....." No facts, just an opinion. We all have them, but I prefer something with a little more meat to it.

There is a difference in my comments and many of those posted here. They aren't more of the same "I heard" because my information comes from one involved from the beginning. Here is how that is different:
In court, both Billy and Tommy's comments may be discounted because each had an investment in the outcome.
My source was a Mary.

I cannot argue with someone who says they never heard the "spiritual adultry" term. Neither had I. It may be a descriptive term rather than a legal description. It does make it clear, though, that the counselors felt that this was an unhealthy emotional attachment. An attachment that Linda was unwilling to give up.

Someone wrote that (paraphrasing) God expects us to police each other and root out evil. I do agree with that. And there is a specific formula in the Bible that tells exactly how to do it. That formula doesn't include gossip, innuendo, and the like. If someone actually has some evidence against Danny the biblical process would be in order, not speculating and gossiping on web sites.

It is interesting to see the different perceptions involved. What I have read here is mostly pro Linda and anti Danny. I have read other chat rooms where it was the same. Yet someone says all they hear is Danny's side and never Linda's. Go figure.

God knows the truth. He is the one who will decide how to handle this. I do know that God loves them both and He wants to be their God and eternal neighbor. Goal number one for Him is that both Danny and Linda will have salvation. That is my wish, also.

You cannot "trace" phone calls per calling cards. It is known that when you use a store calling card - the origniating # shows differently each time you call the ending point. This is why calling cards are a method of use by thieves. If they were traced - they were not calls made by calling cards. So this is wrong (= a "hole").

The "hole" that the the "counselors" are telling everything that happend in "sessions" w/Linda - but are not speaking about Danny.

What in your posting stated anything "Pro" Linda? Nothing - right...just like we are all "Neg" Danny? ....yeah - makes perfect sense.... dry.gif

The one thing you speak that is truth - is that God knows the truth - and what I saw up until this thread was a one sided - anti Linda truth. You even verified this - by your long post which was anti-Linda all the way.

How about the whole truth? It doesn't have to be "Pro" anybody or "Neg" anybody - how about the whole truth?

So far - since all I have been hearing is the sordid "truth" about Linda - I like hearing the perspective of the "truth" about Danny....

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 29 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #468

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(Clay @ Apr 29 2006, 05:10 AM) [snapback]128435[/snapback]

Thank you for sharing the "official" version.... as we say here, "This ain't sabbath school, we pay attention...." If you choose to believe what you posted thats fine, however there are soooo many holes in what you wrote we can drive several semi-trucks through them.....

As far as 3ABN, how do you know that God has not prompted us to speak out against some of the foolishness we have observed? How do you know that we aren't a part of God' fixing it?

Speak da trufe and shame da debil. clapping.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 29 2006, 03:28 PM
Post #469

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 29 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]128433[/snapback]

Some of the comments I’ve been reading here have been entertaining. For example, I’ve noticed there are a number of writers who are very concerned about whether Danny or Linda has committed, or been accused of, adultery. I, however, have not noticed anyone show the slightest concern about another commandment…..the one about bearing false witness! Maybe there is no interest because that finger points right back at them and they would rather deflect the attention to others! It is hard to feel superior to someone else if we take the time to look at our own failings, isn’t it?

Oh yes, some think they are being so clever….”I am just asking…..” and then they come up with the most off-the-wall question designed to make the readers think that statement must be true. Or they give their opinions, or they write about what they “heard.” I know this for sure: Danny and Linda will one day face God. I also know this for sure: so will each of us. I suggest that we all should be more concerned about our own face-to-face meeting with God and less about the latest dirt about Danny, Linda, 3ABN, or anyone/thing else. God, I trust, will be able to handle this situation easily enough in His own way and His own time. We do not do Him a service by all of this speculation, innuendo, untruths, and gossip. If God is happy with the work Danny is doing for Him at 3ABN, he stays. If God is unhappy, He knows exactly how to handle it and when.

Now, about the situation with Danny and Linda. I was curious so I asked one of the main characters in this drama (neither Danny nor Linda). Since I didn’t witness it I didn’t want to rely on information passed from one person to another. I got a first-hand answer from someone involved from the beginning. Here is what I was told:

Linda met the Norwegian doctor when he visited 3ABN.
She flew to Norway to receive treatment at his clinic.
She said she thought going to that clinic would be good for her son.
Her son went and then left.
Linda continued her contact with the doctor.
She spent hours on the phone with him many different times, often using calling cards.
When this personal relationship with the doctor was discovered she was asked by Danny to cease.
She said no.
The 3ABN board asked her to cease.
She said no.
Counselors in the Thompsonville SDA church, the Seventh-day Adventist church, and even outside the SDA denomination said it was an inappropriate relationship and asked her to cease.
She said no to each.
(By the way, I understand that the term “spiritual adultery” came from the non-SDA counselors in describing Linda’s relationship. It was not invented by Danny or the 3ABN board members.)
Linda continued talking on the phone and seeing the doctor in a relationship that went beyond any help he may have offered for her son.

Eventually, when she continued to refuse to stop this relationship, it resulted in the termination of her marriage and her employment at 3ABN. I understand that she continues to see this man to this day.

Now, I ask these questions: If this was your spouse, would you continue to allow him/her to have this kind of personal relationship, knowing they wouldn’t quit? If you chose to end the marriage, would it be fair of others to expect you to choose not to be married again?

I have a suggestion. Why don’t we spend our time fighting Satan instead of each other? He is the enemy, remember? None of us is perfect and we all make mistakes; even the heads of major ministries. You and I are fortunate that we don’t have the magnifying glasses focused on us like they are on everyone involved in this. I don’t think any of us could stand up to that kind of scrutiny, either. Especially the innuendo, gossip and speculation.

God put Danny in charge of 3ABN and I think we should let him run it in the best way he knows and stop tearing him, the board and the church apart. If God doesn’t like it He will fix it.

"hole"=Where are the phone records that prove the "ongoing" calls were of a sexual relationship? Where are the transcripts of the phonecalls that speak to the "spiritual adultery" taking place in the conversation/relationship?

"hole"=Why didn't Danny go with Linda when she was seeking treatment for her son? Most married couples tend to go with the other one that is getting "medical attention"...unless of course they don't care about their spouse in the first place...

"hole"=Why isn't the Doctor trying to "clear" his name since he too is as "bad/evil" as Linda?

"hole"=If you discuss what you "heard" from a "main character" ("neither Danny or Linda") is it not the "innuendo, gossip and speculation" that you too speak of?

"hole"="GOD put Danny in charge of 3ABN...." ~GOD puts kings up and he takes them down. There are also those times when he doesn't put anyone up.... we put a lot on GOD that sometimes he don't have a thang to do with..... this is a "hole" because we are not sure if GOD did this (putting Danny in charge of 3ABN) or not.

"hole"="I think we should let him run it in the best way he knows and stop tearing him, the board and the church apart." ~No business/corporation/company is run with absolute power. If it is allowed to run without question then that is when it would definately fail. For the first time since I remember the conception of 3ABN folks are "questioning" what is going on in the business/corporation/company.

"hole"="If God is happy with the work Danny is doing for Him at 3ABN, he stays. If God is unhappy, He knows exactly how to handle it and when." ~Just because it is seemingly going "good" for Danny and so terribly "bad" for Linda doesn't mean that it is because Danny is "right" and "GOD" is pleased. If anything the plot still thickens that nothing but the "bad" is visible on one party (Linda) and the minute someone starts to expose/discuss/show the "bad" on another party (Danny) everything becomes real edgy and "innuendo, gossip and speculation"....

*"hole"=That dog-gone term of "spiritual adultery".....
Were they having phone sex?
Did they have actual sex?
Did they speak of what they "wanted to do to each other"?
Did they speak of what they wanted "to watch each other do"?
Did they masturbate each other?
Will your "connection" to the "main character" ("neither Danny or Linda") state that they know that this is what happened? If not - "hole"

Those are the "holes" that I saw right off the top.....now the last "hole" - the one with the "*" that is the one that has started since the beginning of this hot mess..... no one can actually explain this term - but wants to use it as the "excuse/reason" for the divorce. dry.gif

This post has been edited by PrincessDrRe: Apr 29 2006, 04:16 PM

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
sister
post Apr 29 2006, 04:02 PM
Post #470

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 29 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]128468[/snapback]

"hole"=Where are the phone records that prove the "ongoing" calls were of a sexual relationship? Where are the transcripts of the phonecalls that speak to the "spiritual adultery" taking place in the conversation/relationship?

"hole"=Why didn't Danny go with Linda when she was seeking treatment for her son? Most married couples tend to go with the other one that is getting "medical attention"...unless of course they don't care about their spouse in the first place...

"hole"=Why isn't the Doctor trying to "clear" his name since he too is as "bad/evil" as Linda?

"hole"=If you discuss what you "heard" from a "main character" ("neither Danny or Linda") is it not the "innuendo, gossip and speculation" that you too speak of?

*"hole"=That dog-gone term of "spiritual adultery".....
Will your "connection" to the "main character" ("neither Danny or Linda") state that they know that this is what happened? If not - "hole"

Those are the "holes" that I saw right off the top.....now the last "hole" - the one with the "*" that is the one that has started since the beginning of this hot mess..... no one can actually explain this term - but wants to use it as the "excuse/reason" for the divorce. < _<

Go, PrincessDrRe, you go girl! clapping.gif

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Apr 29 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #471

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Your point is well taken DrRe.

Frankly I take issue with the back handed methods used by the parties who can speak out. This whole situation has been handled by those righteous bro/sis's who on the one hand don't want Sis. Linda speaking her side of the issue, yet they can make any kind of accusation about her and the situation that they do not have first hand knowledge of.

In addition, the reason this is a subject we should and will continue to discuss is the fact that letter after letter has gone out to various churches, including our own, asking that members continue to support the 3ABN "ministry", when there are some obvious issues with the integrity of the leadership that should be addressed. IF this is a "ministry" as is thet claim, then folk need to stop slinging mud, speak the truth and take the gag off Sis. Linda too.

If, folk think they are getting away with something playing these games they better think again. The same Jesus that could see Nathaneal in Jhn 1:45-48 and, the same Jesus who knew the deeds of the woman at the well... you remember the sister who had five husbands in Jhn 4:18, is still able to see what we have done. He does not have to be there, like we would have to be, in order to know exactly what has been said and done. If these folks truly feared God they would be real careful about slinging mud and seeming to be more concerned about how much money they will lose due to the bad publicity. Folk better start doing unto others as they would have them do unto them, cuz when this stuff really hits the fan they're gonna end up blown into the lake-o-fire. ohmy.gif

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Apr 29 2006, 06:28 PM) [snapback]128468[/snapback]

"hole"=Why didn't Danny go with Linda when she was seeking treatment for her son?

"hole"=If you discuss what you "heard" from a "main character" (neither Danny or Linda) is it not the "innuendo, gossip and speculation" that you too speak of?

"hole"=That dog-gone term of "spiritual adultery".....
Will your "connection" to the "main character" (neither Danny or Linda) state that they know that this is what happened? If not - "hole"

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Apr 29 2006, 04:10 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 29 2006, 04:17 PM
Post #472

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

I saw some more "holes" and edited my post.....

snack.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Apr 29 2006, 04:19 PM
Post #473

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

I couldn't have said it better myself PrincessDrRe! You go girl!!

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 29 2006, 04:28 PM
Post #474

Guests

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 29 2006, 12:38 AM) [snapback]128433[/snapback]
God put Danny in charge of 3ABN and I think we should let him run it in the best way he knows and stop tearing him, the board and the church apart. If God doesn’t like it He will fix it.

In your post you mentioned the truth so I think you should be aware that this statement is not true. God did not put Danny in charge of anything. Danny and his wife started something and Danny is not in charge. That is all you can say. Your attempt to shut the door by by claiming divine prerogative is noted and discarded. Stick to the facts.

Incidentally, why do you think that 3ABN or any other religious entiry has a mandate to help God fix the world? I thought you believed in the maxim that "If God doesn’t like it He will fix it," or is that only when one of your boys is on the radar screen?

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Apr 29 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #475

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

QUOTE(statrei @ Apr 29 2006, 05:28 PM) [snapback]128477[/snapback]

In your post you mentioned the truth so I think you should be aware that this statement is not true. God did not put Danny in charge of anything. Danny and his wife started something and Danny is not in charge. That is all you can say. Your attempt to shut the door by by claiming divine prerogative is noted and discarded. Stick to the facts.

Incidentally, why do you think that 3ABN or any other religious entiry has a mandate to help God fix the world? I thought you believed in the maxim that "If God doesn’t like it He will fix it," or is that only when one of your boys is on the radar screen?

OOOOooooo! Break it down!

boxing.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Apr 29 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #476

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 29 2006, 01:38 AM) [snapback]128433[/snapback]

Some of the comments I’ve been reading here have been entertaining. For example, I’ve noticed there are a number of writers who are very concerned about whether Danny or Linda has committed, or been accused of, adultery. I, however, have not noticed anyone show the slightest concern about another commandment…..the one about bearing false witness! Maybe there is no interest because that finger points right back at them and they would rather deflect the attention to others! It is hard to feel superior to someone else if we take the time to look at our own failings, isn’t it?

Yet, amazingly, you seem to be well practiced in pulling it off... if first impressions are to be any indication...

I suggest that we all should be more concerned about our own face-to-face meeting with God and less about the latest dirt about Danny, Linda, 3ABN, or anyone/thing else. God, I trust, will be able to handle this situation easily enough in His own way and His own time. We do not do Him a service by all of this speculation, innuendo, untruths, and gossip. If God is happy with the work Danny is doing for Him at 3ABN, he stays. If God is unhappy, He knows exactly how to handle it and when.

This is what you profess... and a noble sentiment it is... we shall all stand before the judgement seat of God etc etc etc... but there is one teensy problem...

Now, about the situation with Danny and Linda. I was curious so I asked one of the main characters in this drama (neither Danny nor Linda). Since I didn’t witness it I didn’t want to rely on information passed from one person to another. I got a first-hand answer from someone involved from the beginning. Here is what I was told: *snipped for the sake of brevity*

After you make the speech professing the need for all to leave off the discussing of what this one said and that one heard, you practice turns right around and does the VERY thing you chide others for.

I believe there is a word for when one's profession and one's practice are not consistent one with another.... that word is 'hypocrisy'.

"Do as I say and not as I do" religion scores no points here; I cannot speak to the other places you frequent... but as you were told before... this isn't Sabbath School; we pay attention here...and will call you on it.

Think of it as bearing one another's burdens... no need to thank us.

I have a suggestion.

Are you actually going to heed this one? Something tells me probably not...

Why don’t we spend our time fighting Satan instead of each other? He is the enemy, remember?

He is indeed the enemy... and some of his most successful minions wear the appellation of "church member". Fighting satan includes standing up for those who are in a position where they cannot speak for themselves... it also includes testing the spirits to see if they be of God... if what you and other 3ABN/Danny Shelton apologists say is, in fact, true then you should have no problem with any examination of said truth... after all, did not Ellen White say in R&H article of Dec. 20, 1892 "We are living in perilous times, and it does not become us to accept everything claimed to be truth without examining it thoroughly..." and in the same article she stated "Age will not make error into truth, and truth can afford to be fair." If truth can afford to be fair, what does that say for what many people who have no personal stake in how things come out to observe that there is an obvious and patent unfairness in how this has been dealt with. The truth doesn't run from the light of inquiry like roaches under a cabinet; it welcomes it because it knows vindication lies at the end of said inquiry...and it definitely does not send armies of apologists and spinmeisters out to defend it's turf.

None of us is perfect and we all make mistakes; even the heads of major ministries. You and I are fortunate that we don’t have the magnifying glasses focused on us like they are on everyone involved in this. I don’t think any of us could stand up to that kind of scrutiny, either. Especially the innuendo, gossip and speculation.

The problem you and others keep trying to gloss over is the fact that an examination of the things presented as "truth"...(things presented unsolicited, BTW; Danny Shelton could have handled this quietly, had Linda resign or retire without fanfare if he felt it came to that and no one would have been the wiser; but that doesn't show that he has juice...by feeling a need to flex and throw down the gauntlet and then compounding that by trying to explain it away to people who didn't ask to know his business like that...) had "holes" in them... and when stacked up... all of the actions and the statements, they didn't line up.

They still dont.

God put him there? Were there puffs of white smoke when it happened as proof of God's choosing? Maybe Jim and Tammy Faye were taken up in a flaming chariot and left their mantle for Danny to scoop up...

Danny put Danny in charge of 3ABN. His hand selected board of directors keeps him there. God sat this one out a long time ago.

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Apr 29 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #477

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Actually "spiritual adultery " is a not a foreign term. It is just foreign to this situation. Spiritual adultery is what happened every time the COI waundered over to the gods of the surrounding nations. They were God's Chosen People, in relationship with Him, They then committed spiritual adultery by giving of their affactions(workship, sacrifices, etc) to those other gods.

Now, I have said this before, but for your benefit I will repeat it. I don't know lInda, she may indeed be of Jewish decent. However, I am quite sure th at Danny is not God or even a god, so it is impossible for Linda to commit spiritual adultery against him. This makes his grounds for divorce bogus, against church standards, Bible standards(not always one in the same), and therfore had no grounds for remarriage. it is must that simple. Now, if there is some evidence to the fact that Linda had a sexual affair outside of her marriage, they would want to ammend the claims.

Also, as cursory viewing of one or more of the current crime shows(Law and Order, CSI) or just the daily news will tell you that there are two types of communication that is not tracable one are phone cards and the other are prepaid one time use cell phones. Both used by criminals and terrorists for that expressed reason. Right about now, you should be going back to your "source" at 3ABN and letting them know you know they lied to you. Also, if they can do all of that, they should have come up with something other than a bogus claim of "Spiritual adultery"

Also, just a little something for you to think about. Just consider your own words,

You might want to think about the fact that so many people are up in arms about Danny's behavior, without knowing exactly what Linda did. The first thing it will tell you that it is not so much about defending Linda, as it is comdemning Danny's and 3ABN's subsequent behavior. So it is not the whole situation that is being but the behavior of only one side. As I said in my last post I expect more and better for those who clsim to be the authority on [SDA}Christian living, no matter what the situation.

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 29 2006, 01:52 PM) [snapback]128463[/snapback]

Some quick responses...

My source was a Mary.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Guest_statrei_*
post Apr 29 2006, 05:23 PM
Post #478

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Apr 29 2006, 05:51 PM) [snapback]128482[/snapback]

God put him there? Were there puffs of white smoke when it happened as proof of God's choosing? Maybe Jim and Tammy Faye were taken up in a flaming chariot and left their mantle for Danny to scoop up...

I forgot about the white smoke. But first we have to make certain nobody was smoking something.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Apr 30 2006, 12:26 AM
Post #479

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

so ummmm Woof.... I think your question was answered about where the "holes" were in your initial comments.... care to try again? one more time, just in case you don't believe it.... "This is NOT sabbath school, we pay attention...."

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Zephyr
post Apr 30 2006, 04:18 AM
Post #480

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,556

QUOTE(Woof @ Apr 28 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]128433[/snapback]

Linda continued her contact with the doctor.

When this personal relationship with the doctor was discovered she was asked by Danny to cease.

Now, I ask these questions: If this was your spouse, would you continue to allow him/her to have this kind of personal relationship, knowing they wouldn’t quit? If you chose to end the marriage, would it be fair of others to expect you to choose not to be married again?

I have seen good spin doctoring and I know a outhpiece when I see one...this takes the cake. From "contact" to "personal relationship" with not a shred of evidence...

For a moment I thought this was someone playing Devil's Advocate...Now I am sure advocacy has nothing to do with it. What clicnhed it was the clear false witness testimony about what God did and what he will do...

--------------------
"I believe what my church teaches.
My church teaches what I believe.
My church and I believe the same thing."--The Apostate's Creed.

+Quote Post

49 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 01:50 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church