Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:16 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
Clay
post Dec 30 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #16

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(fallible humanbeing @ Dec 30 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]166543[/snapback]

This is true, as far as I am aware. The real issue is dollars and cents where the satellite provider was concerned. More money to be made with other programmers, not that 3ABN viewership had dropped - just more money elsewhere.
Knowing you are careful with your posts I would expect that the bolded part above is just an error of diction - but I wouldn't want you to get yourself into any hot water or have to endure a deluge of email and calls because of it.

- fhb

oh how kind you are.....

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jan 4 2007, 03:36 PM
Post #17

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Johann @ Dec 30 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]166538[/snapback]

What do you do if the cadaver has not been removed, and nobody wants to take the responsibility for doing the job?

Truthfully, Johann, I don't know....move it yourself? Hire someone else to do so? Ignore it? Don't travel in that area to avoid the stink? dunno.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 4 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #18

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jan 4 2007, 11:36 PM) [snapback]167549[/snapback]

Truthfully, Johann, I don't know....move it yourself? Hire someone else to do so? Ignore it? Don't travel in that area to avoid the stink? dunno.gif

Takes patience? BSDA has been great.

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 17 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 2,821

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ May 8 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]129788[/snapback]

I've spent hours talking to Linda - what continues to amaze me is her stillness, quietness, patient spirit. She could be saying and doing things to deliberately hurt or bash many who have betrayed and her her(and not just Danny) but she doesn't. [b]She knows this isn't her battle. This is God's battle.[b] She has a confidence and PEACE that can ONLY be a gift of the Spirit of God. I would only hope to be in this kind of christian spirit if I were in her shoes. God is working in her, and He will have His will done concerning her because she has stayed close to him, and is so committed to His will that she is not shaken. People could learn so much by her example if they could see. Their mouths would be shut like the lions mouths were. She has been a blessing to me, her witness of Jesus is nothing short of a miracle.

Well sonshineonme I guess that you have been snowed. Beware! Eye Witness has proved that Linda is involved directly with what is going on in this site. Maybe you just haven't gotten your turn yet! Deliberately, she did what she did to Eye Witness friend. Linda must have another definition of deliberately.
Teresa Reiman

+Quote Post
Johann
post Jan 17 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #20

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 18 2007, 04:00 AM) [snapback]170707[/snapback]

Well sonshineonme I guess that you have been snowed. Beware! Eye Witness has proved that Linda is involved directly with what is going on in this site. Maybe you just haven't gotten your turn yet! Deliberately, she did what she did to Eye Witness friend. Linda must have another definition of deliberately.
Teresa Reiman

You are getting more and more interesting, Teresa - or amusing. Yes, someone saw that e-mail you are referring to and made the mistake, as you see it, of taking the wording at face value. That person had no idea the e-mail meant something else than what it said. Who could know that? As far as I know Linda had nothing to do with bringing this to BSDA, because she is never here! So you are making an argument that you know nothing about.

In passing I heard a spiritualistic medium speaking on the radio just as I am writing this. Demonic? Reminds me it was, according to Pastor John Lomacang, a demon that appeared at night to Brenda that started this whole thing back in 2004. It is amazing how many of you have followed the leading of that demon until this day! Back in 2004 I warned the leaders of 3ABN not to follow the leading of a demon, but I was told that the demon could be of a great benefit to 3ABN!

And it now even looks like we need a demon to interpret that e-mail you are referring to in order to understand the whole matter your way!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 17 2007, 08:34 PM
Post #21

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 06:00 PM) [snapback]170707[/snapback]

Teresa Reiman

You couldn't be more wrong - but I think you know this deep down.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 17 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #22

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 17 2007, 08:34 PM) [snapback]170719[/snapback]

You couldn't be more wrong - but I think you know this deep down.

no.gif

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 17 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #23

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 06:40 PM) [snapback]170724[/snapback]

no.gif

ahhh, c'mon, you can admit it - we will love you still. yes.gif

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 17 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(sonshineonme @ Jan 17 2007, 08:45 PM) [snapback]170725[/snapback]

ahhh, c'mon, you can admit it - we will love you still. yes.gif

sonshineoneme beware!

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Jan 17 2007, 09:18 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]170735[/snapback]

sonshineoneme beware!

That sounds like a threat...and Christian people shouldn't threaten! Maybe you should spend some time with your nose stuck in the Bible.

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 17 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 08:00 PM) [snapback]170707[/snapback]

Teresa Reiman

Hi Teresa,

I am truly just trying to keep up here in a sincere search for the truth, and I think I have missed something somewhere. How has Eye Witness proven that Linda is involved here? This is an honest question.

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 17 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #27

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 17 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]170717[/snapback]

You are getting more and more interesting, Teresa - or amusing. Yes, someone saw that e-mail you are referring to and made the mistake, as you see it, of taking the wording at face value. That person had no idea the e-mail meant something else than what it said. Who could know that? As far as I know Linda had nothing to do with bringing this to BSDA, because she is never here! So you are making an argument that you know nothing about.

In passing I heard a spiritualistic medium speaking on the radio just as I am writing this. Demonic? Reminds me it was, according to Pastor John Lomacang, a demon that appeared at night to Brenda that started this whole thing back in 2004. It is amazing how many of you have followed the leading of that demon until this day! Back in 2004 I warned the leaders of 3ABN not to follow the leading of a demon, but I was told that the demon could be of a great benefit to 3ABN!

And it now even looks like we need a demon to interpret that e-mail you are referring to in order to understand the whole matter your way!

Johann I have no idea what you are trying to say, other than, I guess you are hearing voices. If you need the voice to interpret the email then well I can't help you in that area either. The best way for you to read the email that Eye Witness has produced is maybe the same way I read it. Open minded. As far as Linda not being connected with all this, who are you trying to kid. There was a personal email sent to Linda that has been posted here. Now if she is never here, then there must be someone working very close to her, Gailon, Pickles and maybe even you, that she can use, to do her bashing. I could be mistaken but what other conclusion can be drawn? Got any ideas? Johann, Do you think Linda has been under any stress?

+Quote Post
sonshineonme
post Jan 17 2007, 09:43 PM
Post #28

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]170742[/snapback]

Johann I have no idea what you are trying to say, other than, I guess you are hearing voices. If you need the voice to interpret the email then well I can't help you in that area either. The best way for you to read the email that Eye Witness has produced is maybe the same way I read it. Open minded. As far as Linda not being connected with all this, who are you trying to kid. There was a personal email sent to Linda that has been posted here. Now if she is never here, then there must be someone working very close to her, Gailon, Pickles and maybe even you, that she can use, to do her bashing. I could be mistaken but what other conclusion can be drawn? Got any ideas? Johann, Do you think Linda has been under any stress?

"Teresa",

Where is the email that proves Linda is bashing someone? Post it (again). Thanks.

One other thing "Teresa", why don't you ask Linda about it, instead of spreading "conclusions" about the how and why here at BSDA?

This post has been edited by sonshineonme: Jan 17 2007, 10:33 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 17 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #29

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 09:29 PM) [snapback]170742[/snapback]

Any email can have blind copies. Therefore, copies of a "personal email" could end up far from the stated recipient, without the named recipient even knowing about it. So, you don't have an air-tight case that someone "must" be working close to her.

+Quote Post
Teresa Reiman
post Jan 17 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #30

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 17 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]170741[/snapback]

Hi Teresa,

I am truly just trying to keep up here in a sincere search for the truth, and I think I have missed something somewhere. How has Eye Witness proven that Linda is involved here? This is an honest question.

Snoopy please bear with my english. I am not good and many have let me know, so please just be kind. In the Save 3abn page/thread you will find where Gailon Joy posted a comment from Eye Witness' friends email. There are several posting from Eye Witness there. Eye Witness has stated that it was a personal email sent to Linda Shelton and it ended up on this forum. Sooo if the email ended up here, then either Linda is working closely with Gailon, Pickles and who knows who, or she is part of all this herself. Either way she is contributing to the Bashing. What is really sad is that I guess that she felt this personal email, which really wasn't anything, would be so proving to her/the case. Anyway that is where I am, but you will certainly want to read the documents and posts and see if you see it like I do.
Danke Schon

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church