Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=30 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:35:19 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
sonshineonme
post Jan 17 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #31

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,709

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]170742[/snapback]

I could be mistaken but what other conclusion can be drawn? Got any ideas? Johann, Do you think Linda has been under any stress?

You know, sitting here thinking about the stress that you and the "family" have put Linda under the past almost 3 years, I've thought of something - IF she were going to do something because of it, it would not be so subtle as posting some email....and I think you said something about "I could be mistaken". REALLY? Did you really say that???? There are plenty of other "conclusions", but I think you have no real interest in the truth.I would rethink your assessment.

--------------------
Here's the thing - "...if you pull "folks" into a fight you don't know what "weapon" they will bring." PrincessDrRe

"A man who digs a pit for others to fall into, will end up falling into it himself. And if a man rolls a stone on someone, the stone will roll back on him". Said Solomon the wise, Proverbs 26:27

"No man can follow Christ and go astray." William H.P. Faunce

"If I could hear Christ praying for me in the next room, I would not fear a million enemies. Yet distance makes no difference. He is praying for me." Robert M. McCheyne

Click here for Linda Shelton's newly updated website
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jan 17 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #32

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Uh Teresa, earlier today you were in LC talking about the people who were really trying to find out who you are. Well, I didn't have much time to read too many posts at work today, but since I have been home, I have read several posts where youare trying to that Sister is Linda, or somebody( not that it hasn't been said before). So now I think it is you( the latest team 3ABN) who has come to at least figure out if one of the pepole posting information is Linda, or acting as her agent. I don't think anyone would try to find who you are if you had not been trying to identify members here first.

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 07:29 PM) [snapback]170742[/snapback]

Johann I have no idea what you are trying to say, other than, I guess you are hearing voices. If you need the voice to interpret the email then well I can't help you in that area either. The best way for you to read the email that Eye Witness has produced is maybe the same way I read it. Open minded. As far as Linda not being connected with all this, who are you trying to kid. There was a personal email sent to Linda that has been posted here. Now if she is never here, then there must be someone working very close to her, Gailon, Pickles and maybe even you, that she can use, to do her bashing. I could be mistaken but what other conclusion can be drawn? Got any ideas? Johann, Do you think Linda has been under any stress?

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 17 2007, 10:02 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]170747[/snapback]

Snoopy please bear with my english. I am not good and many have let me know, so please just be kind. In the Save 3abn page/thread you will find where Gailon Joy posted a comment from Eye Witness' friends email. There are several posting from Eye Witness there. Eye Witness has stated that it was a personal email sent to Linda Shelton and it ended up on this forum. Sooo if the email ended up here, then either Linda is working closely with Gailon, Pickles and who knows who, or she is part of all this herself. Either way she is contributing to the Bashing. What is really sad is that I guess that she felt this personal email, which really wasn't anything, would be so proving to her/the case. Anyway that is where I am, but you will certainly want to read the documents and posts and see if you see it like I do.
Danke Schon

Thank you for your sincere response. And, I have no problem with your English - just respect for your efforts to get your point across. God bless...

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 17 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #34

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Jan 17 2007, 11:02 PM) [snapback]170752[/snapback]

Thank you for your sincere response. And, I have no problem with your English - just respect for your efforts to get your point across. God bless...

And what would that point be, exactly? To take aim with the latest weapon of mass distraction from her camp? To hijack discussion?

Expliquez, s'il-vous plait...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
roxe
post Jan 18 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,485

QUOTE(princessdi @ Jan 17 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]170749[/snapback]

(the latest team 3ABN)

just wondering... is this the "Q" team? or are we beyond that?
its confusing trying to keep up with these teams yes.gif

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 17 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]170717[/snapback]

Reminds me it was, according to Pastor John Lomacang, a demon that appeared at night to Brenda that started this whole thing back in 2004. It is amazing how many of you have followed the leading of that demon until this day! Back in 2004 I warned the leaders of 3ABN not to follow the leading of a demon, but I was told that the demon could be of a great benefit to 3ABN!

oh dear... sounds to me like an open invite for control - leading to disaster...

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 06:52 AM
Post #36

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]170747[/snapback]

Snoopy please bear with my english. I am not good and many have let me know, so please just be kind. In the Save 3abn page/thread you will find where Gailon Joy posted a comment from Eye Witness' friends email. There are several posting from Eye Witness there. Eye Witness has stated that it was a personal email sent to Linda Shelton and it ended up on this forum. Sooo if the email ended up here, then either Linda is working closely with Gailon, Pickles and who knows who, or she is part of all this herself. Either way she is contributing to the Bashing. What is really sad is that I guess that she felt this personal email, which really wasn't anything, would be so proving to her/the case. Anyway that is where I am, but you will certainly want to read the documents and posts and see if you see it like I do.
Danke Schon

Teresa, personally I believe you are Teresa Shelton, the writer of the email in question and as such know where all the bcc's went to with the obvious inclusion of "Eye Witness", but that is just my opinion. If you are trying to veil your identity with the inclusion of "Danke Schon" at the end of your post, suggesting that you are German, it doesn't fly for a number of reasons. One reason is that the word order mistakes or grammatical mistakes that would be typical in the posts of a native German speaking person are not there. In addition to that a German speaking person would not have written "Danke Schon" in the same manner that you have written it. The errors you have made in your posts are more indicative of a poorly educated American, rather than a foreigner whose mother tongue is not English.

Also, Teresa you keep ignoring my questions in another thread in regard to what you think I was implying Rick Shelton could write about his "father" if he choose to do so. Only someone in the Shelton family would have made the assumptions that you made in regard to what I had written, a friend of the Shelton family would have remained silent. That is a secret that you never should have so publicly alluded to in an open forum, if you were trying to keep your Shelton family identity a secret.

It appears that the Shelton family are closing ranks and trying to do all the damage control they can by attempting to draw our attention away from the main issues of what is being revealed about the Shelton brothers and like a magician trying to redirect our attention somewhere else, place the "blame" for the revelation on Linda. It appears that the Shelton's are trying to convince us that child molestation is not the crime, but that blowing the whistle on the alleged victimizer is the crime. Sorry, Danny, but I find such an attitude perverse coming from the midst of a self-professed Christian organization.

Sister

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 18 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #37

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(Johann @ Jan 17 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]170717[/snapback]

You are getting more and more interesting, Teresa - or amusing. Yes, someone saw that e-mail you are referring to and made the mistake, as you see it, of taking the wording at face value. That person had no idea the e-mail meant something else than what it said. Who could know that? As far as I know Linda had nothing to do with bringing this to BSDA, because she is never here! So you are making an argument that you know nothing about.

In passing I heard a spiritualistic medium speaking on the radio just as I am writing this. Demonic? Reminds me it was, according to Pastor John Lomacang, a demon that appeared at night to Brenda that started this whole thing back in 2004. It is amazing how many of you have followed the leading of that demon until this day! Back in 2004 I warned the leaders of 3ABN not to follow the leading of a demon, but I was told that the demon could be of a great benefit to 3ABN!

And it now even looks like we need a demon to interpret that e-mail you are referring to in order to understand the whole matter your way!

Johann, I have heard references to this incident but have never heard the full story. Can you recount this demon story for me and others who do not know it?

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 07:00 PM) [snapback]170707[/snapback]

Well sonshineonme I guess that you have been snowed. Beware! Eye Witness has proved that Linda is involved directly with what is going on in this site. Maybe you just haven't gotten your turn yet! Deliberately, she did what she did to Eye Witness friend. Linda must have another definition of deliberately.
Teresa Reiman

Well, Teresa, let's take a look at the definition of this condition that you have invoked:

snow (sn)
n.
1. Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes.
2. A falling of snow; a snowstorm.
3. Something resembling snow, as:
a. The white specks on a television screen resulting from weak reception.
b. Slang Cocaine.
c. Slang Heroin.
v. snowed, snow·ing, snows
v.intr.
To fall as or in snow.
v.tr.
1. To cover, shut off, or close off with snow: We were snowed in.
2. Slang To overwhelm with insincere talk, especially with flattery.

Hmmmm....

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Jan 18 2007, 08:21 AM
Post #38

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 05:52 AM) [snapback]170847[/snapback]

Teresa, personally I believe you are Teresa Shelton, the writer of the email in question and as such know where all the bcc's went to with the obvious inclusion of "Eye Witness", but that is just my opinion. If you are trying to veil your identity with the inclusion of "Danke Schon" at the end of your post, suggesting that you are German, it doesn't fly for a number of reasons. One reason is that the word order mistakes or grammatical mistakes that would be typical in the posts of a native German speaking person are not there. In addition to that a German speaking person would not have written "Danke Schon" in the same manner that you have written it. The errors you have made in your posts are more indicative of a poorly educated American, rather than a foreigner whose mother tongue is not English.

Also, Teresa you keep ignoring my questions in another thread in regard to what you think I was implying Rick Shelton could write about his "father" if he choose to do so. Only someone in the Shelton family would have made the assumptions that you made in regard to what I had written, a friend of the Shelton family would have remained silent. That is a secret that you never should have so publicly alluded to in an open forum, if you were trying to keep your Shelton family identity a secret.

It appears that the Shelton family are closing ranks and trying to do all the damage control they can by attempting to draw our attention away from the main issues of what is being revealed about the Shelton brothers and like a magician trying to redirect our attention somewhere else, place the "blame" for the revelation on Linda. It appears that the Shelton's are trying to convince us that child molestation is not the crime, but that blowing the whistle on the alleged victimizer is the crime. Sorry, Danny, but I find such an attitude perverse coming from the midst of a self-professed Christian organization.

Sister

Teresa, who is attempting to snow who?

I can understand how hard it must be to see a beloved family member in danger of being brought to justice for allegations that expose actions that are contrary to God's law. I can also understand how that beloved family member's accountability for the alleged indecent, abusive actions against children and young men would be minimized by his family due to the abuse that the beloved family member had suffered as a child.

I know that blood is thicker than water. But why make it thicker than the Living Water? By minimizing this brother's actions against his alleged victims, by attempting to cover up those alleged crimes by denial and intimidation, you are all in danger of experiencing a most deadly Drought! IMO

This post has been edited by PeacefullyBewildered: Jan 18 2007, 08:24 AM

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Jan 18 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #39

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(Teresa Reiman @ Jan 17 2007, 09:50 PM) [snapback]170747[/snapback]

Danke Schon

Teresa, Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Entschuldigen Sie uns bitte für das Kommentieren Ihre englische Fähigkeit. Sie können auf Deutsch schreiben, wenn Sie wünschen. Mai Gott segnen Sie!

(Unless the rules are changed, I just double-checked them and found no ban on the use of foreign languages here, and since Teresa seems to speak German, she is welcome to respond to me in kind.)

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Jan 18 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 17 2007, 10:23 PM) [snapback]170761[/snapback]

And what would that point be, exactly? To take aim with the latest weapon of mass distraction from her camp? To hijack discussion?

Expliquez, s'il-vous plait...

In His service,
Mr. J

Sorry, Mr. J. I haven't been around long enough to know one "camp" from another yet. I am still searching and reading and trying to catch up. I have some experience with 3ABN, and I truly believe in its ministry. However, my own time there raised some questions in my mind which is why I am here.

All I was trying to say to "Ms. Reiman" was that I empathize with "her" ability to express herself, especially if English is not her first language. Who knows - the English thing might just be a ploy. I believe that I am far behind on this unfolding story, so if my comments aren't appropriate, please accept my humble apologies. I am just snooping for the truth...

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Jan 18 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #41

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Green Cochoa @ Jan 18 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]170873[/snapback]

Teresa, Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Entschuldigen Sie uns bitte für das Kommentieren Ihre englische Fähigkeit. Sie können auf Deutsch schreiben, wenn Sie wünschen. Mai Gott segnen Sie!

(Unless the rules are changed, I just double-checked them and found no ban on the use of foreign languages here, and since Teresa seems to speak German, she is welcome to respond to me in kind.)

Ich denke nicht, daß sie spricht deutsch… Ich könnte verwechselt werden, jedoch...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 18 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #42

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 18 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]170891[/snapback]

Ich denke nicht, daß sie spricht deutsch… Ich könnte verwechselt werden, jedoch...

In His service,
Mr. J

Ich stimme zu. roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Green Cochoa
post Jan 18 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #43

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,189

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 18 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]170891[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

I think we're on the same page... smile.gif

--------------------
To copyright man's creation is to plagiarize God's gifts.

"Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures." (COL 111.3)

+Quote Post
sister
post Jan 18 2007, 09:52 AM
Post #44

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Jan 18 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]170891[/snapback]

In His service,
Mr. J

Since there are so many German speaking people on BSDA, perhaps you would all like to invite Teresa to the LC so she can write in her "Mother Tongue" with all of you. roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Teresa, we are all waiting to hear from you... doh.gif Oh, I forgot, the Shelton Clan is from southern Illinois, not southern Germany! rofl1.gif

Sister

This post has been edited by sister: Jan 18 2007, 09:56 AM

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post Jan 18 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #45

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(sister @ Jan 18 2007, 09:52 AM) [snapback]170899[/snapback]

Since there are so many German speaking people on BSDA, perhaps you would all like to invite Teresa to the LC so she can write in her "Mother Tongue" with all of you. roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif Teresa, we are all waiting to hear from you... doh.gif Oh, I forgot, the Shelton Clan is from southern Illinois, not southern Germany! rofl1.gif

Sister

Oh, no.

West Frankfort, not West Frankfurt?

Now you tell me. roflmao.gif

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:35 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church