Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9174&st=240 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:36:27 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Is Happening With Linda?
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 08:20 AM
Post #241

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ May 9 2007, 09:42 AM) [snapback]194752[/snapback]

The link on the IL State Police site that sends the email to where you checked for a missing person's report on Nathan is the department for missing and exploited *children*. Amber alerts are not put out for missing adults.

While Nathan is Linda's child, he is not a minor... and as such, the office which responded to you would be expected to give the answer it did... because they only deal with missing and exploited juveniles.

In His service,
Mr. J

You are incorrect. I said nothing about an amber alert. The link, adresses and phone numbers are for both missing children and missing adults.

Now go to the link here: National Center for Missing Adults

and see the same exact contact info:

ILLINOIS

Illinois State Police
500 Iles Park Place, Suite 104
Springfield, IL 62703-2982
Phone: 1-217-785-4341
Toll Free: 1-800-843-5763 (nationwide)
Fax: 1-217-785-6793
Email: missing@isp.state.il.us

It's not weird Di; it's typical... and it's sad...that a woman who says she is a mother could be so utterly devoid of compassion.

In His service,
Mr. J

What else can you do but keep maligning and making personal attacks...

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 08:24 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HUGGINS130
post May 9 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #242

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 339

snack.gif deep

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 9 2007, 09:08 AM
Post #243

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

Aletheia, Aletheia....I just had to comment on your harsh reactions to the posts regarding Linda's missing son. It amazes me how you can continue to attack everyone who is expressing concern about a missing child...yes, an adult but still he is someone's child. Please stop and think about your words and I would ask you to rethink your approach. I do not know you but you are coming across in a mean spirited way and you are losing any credibility that you might have had in the past before I joined this forum...I have not been impressed with your posts. Why would you be suspicious of where the missing person's report might be filed? I want to think the best of you and your motives but you are making it very difficult. Prayer is vital...not only for a missing son or daughter but for the lost children of Israel....may God bless and may none of us lose our way.

What else can you do but keep maligning and making personal attacks...

+Quote Post
Aletheia
post May 9 2007, 09:24 AM
Post #244

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,621

QUOTE(runner4him @ May 9 2007, 11:08 AM) [snapback]194774[/snapback]

Aletheia, Aletheia....I just had to comment on your harsh reactions to the posts regarding Linda's missing son. It amazes me how you can continue to attack everyone who is expressing concern about a missing child...yes, an adult but still he is someone's child. Please stop and think about your words and I would ask you to rethink your approach. I do not know you but you are coming across in a mean spirited way and you are losing any credibility that you might have had in the past before I joined this forum...I have not been impressed with your posts. Why would you be suspicious of where the missing person's report might be filed? I want to think the best of you and your motives but you are making it very difficult. Prayer is vital...not only for a missing son or daughter but for the lost children of Israel....may God bless and may none of us lose our way.

What are you talking about?

I was concerned about Linda's son, and still am actually for i have gone through the same kind of things with my son.

Look in you mirror Aren't you, yourself reacting harshly here?

Why aren't you concerned that you may be being manipulated and lied to?

Is it worse to post something false, or to ask questions and point out the facts, and the truth?

Is it worse to be a liar whether by ignorance or willfully, or to call lies and error by their name?

It seems to me you've already demonstrated your answers...

Enough said?

This post has been edited by Aletheia: May 9 2007, 10:05 AM

--------------------
And ye shall not swear by my name falsely, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. .. in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD. Lev 19:12-18

Pro 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 9 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #245

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 08:26 AM) [snapback]194746[/snapback]

There is a discrepency between what you said she said, and what the Illnois state police and missing persons clearinghouse in both Illinois and Mississippi state. Maybe she can clear it up for you.

The discrepancy is based on the level of your abilities to find things on public Web sites and elsewhere, not necessarily between what Sonshineonme and Linda Shelton said.

One day, somebody points out that they think Laird J. Heal is not licensed in Illinois, based on what they can find on public Web sites. Later, we find that Laird Heal is licensed in Illinois, and then this licensing-conspiracy issue is quietly put to rest by the Dannyfingers.

And then that licensing issue is replaced with this "missing person" conspiracy theory.

And all of these unfounded theories are based on some manufactured flaws of Linda Shelton:
  • Linda chose an unlicensed attorney who said he was licensed. Blah blah blah.
  • Maybe Linda didn't really file any missing person reports. Blah Blah Blah Blah.
  • Linda really did the hiring and promoting at 3ABN. Blah Blah Blah.
  • Danny was "too busy" to be the President and do the hiring. It was really Linda's job. Blah Blah Blah.

Trying to make the entire weight of 3ABN's problems revolve around one solitary figure named Linda Shelton makes me laugh. It hasn't worked in three years, and it's not working now.

But, Aletheia, look at it this way: Nathan has been located, and now Linda and her Illinois-licensed attorney can focus on other things. That makes me very happy.

+Quote Post
caribbean sda
post May 9 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #246

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,678

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 9 2007, 11:26 AM) [snapback]194779[/snapback]

And all of these unfounded theories are based on some manufactured flaws of Linda Shelton:
  • Linda chose an unlicensed attorney who said he was licensed. Blah blah blah.
  • Maybe Linda didn't really file any missing person reports. Blah Blah Blah Blah.
  • Linda really did the hiring and promoting at 3ABN. Blah Blah Blah.
  • Danny was "too busy" to be the President and do the hiring. It was really Linda's job. Blah Blah Blah.

Trying to make the entire weight of 3ABN's problems revolve around one solitary figure named Linda Shelton makes me laugh. It hasn't worked in three years, and it's not working now.

But, Aletheia, look at it this way: Nathan has been located, and now Linda and her Illinois-licensed attorney can focus on other things. That makes me very happy.

...and the blah goes on and on and on... blink.gif

--------------------
"Press on, regardless...what's to come is better than what's been...!"

+Quote Post
runner4him
post May 9 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #247

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3,427

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 09:24 AM) [snapback]194778[/snapback]

What are you talking about?

Look in you mirror Aren't you, yourself reacting harshly here?

Why aren't you concerned that you may be being manipulated and lied to?

Is it worse to post something false, or to ask questions and point out the facts, and the truth?

Is it worse to be a liar whether by ignorance or willfully, or to call lies and error by their name?

It seems to me you've already demonstrated your answers...

Enough said by me here on this thread...

toodles..

Aletheia...Aletheia,

It sounds like you are calling me a liar "by ignorance or willfully"...where is this coming from? This is exactly what I was talking about. How and why would you call me a liar?

Sorry that you did not understand what I was trying to say to you about your words and harsh reactions. I was just trying to let you know how you are coming across. I may be new to this forum but I can assure you that I am able to read and research info without letting others manipulate me. I have completely reviewed all the info on www.save3abn.com and I still have a little more material to read on this site. I have been to the 3abn site and a couple other sites that give views of both sides of this current mess. I am the kind of person who likes to research both sides and then determine for myself what is true based totally on the facts. I have no hidden agenda...I was a supporter of 3abn for years with my Dish and offerings...I have given liberally to ASI for 3abn projects. After the rumor mill began with questions being raised on this site and from certain prominent faithful SDA leaders, I began to feel the need to investigate myself. I was convicted of my personal responsibilty to dig and dig for the truth and to then to act in any way that I can. I am here to continue to learn and share with others, I have e-mailed friends to make them aware of the problems at 3abn (in order to SAVE 3abn) and encouraging them to search for themselves, I have stopped all financial support, I have written letters to AF and elsewhere, I am praying for God to intervene. For me, the facts speak for themselves...there is a need for cleaning house at 3abn....the corruption must be stopped....the lawsuits are wrong...we need to be about the Lord's business of winning souls...we need to fear no man...I am ready for the boatload of trouble if need be as long as it is the Lord's boat and He is in it with me. Blessings.
R4H

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 9 2007, 12:45 PM
Post #248

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

I remember that Cindy, which is why I am shocked that you would do such a thing! You needed to stop at the prayer. You, of all people, should have understood maybe more than the rest of us. If you can't see how insensitive, discompasssionate, and just plain evil your actions were, please ask somebody you really trust, but trust to tell you the truth whether you like it or not. Also, your implications about Linda did not go unnoticed. You really need to take hard look at when the defense of Danny is turning you into. It never even occurred to me(or anyone else) to overstep my bounds like that, let alone actually voice it as if you have some kind of authority. You can quote scripture all you want. Satan can quote them too, and better than you, but we already know his fate. Your heart has been revealed in this Cindy. However, perhaps you are a lot like Darth Vadar and ther is conflict within you, because, through this whole thing you seemed to be struggling with the right thing. You prayed and you even empathized, but in the end you just gave in to the dark side.

QUOTE(Aletheia @ May 9 2007, 06:07 AM) [snapback]194756[/snapback]

That is not true, I did pray, and then wrote the following, to you. Why do you insist on constantly making these false accusations and false personal judgments?

Did you read all that was posted here, and what was asked for in addition to prayer?
Beam, mote, eye...

You were wrong, what you and Fran were doing is called evil surmising, which amounts to bearing false witness - sin

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
IMM
post May 9 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #249

Member No.: 1,938

I read a lot and rarely post, due to the "if you can't say something nice..." rule my mamma taught me, but I just have to comment now.

Aletheia, you really went too far this time. What you did seems psycho and scary to me. I do not believe you were trying to help find Nathan. Also, what concern would it possibly be of yours about the contact information Linda left? He is 26, not 6. Using her email seems perfectly logical to me.

As far as her not replying to you, if I had given out an email address as contact for my missing child, I would probably not waste time replying to any message unless it was from someone who had seen or found him. I would probably not be in the mood for meaningless banter or to defend my methods of search.

...and to think some people refer to Gaillon Joy as a "self-appointed investigator" ??

+Quote Post
Rosyroi
post May 9 2007, 08:45 PM
Post #250

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,536

My own two pennies worth...

Unfortunately it seem that whenever Alethia writes something in BSDA 3ABN threads that I cringe. It feels like very long very strong fingernails are scraping a very long time down on the chalk board. no.gif OUCH!!!

Months ago I posted a request asking Alethia to re read what she types and walk away then come back and edit edit edit. Sigh... dunno.gif

It certainly would be refreshing to be able to read something from Alethia without it being in a nasty vindictive rude (add any other words that apply) attitude.

Oh well, my mother never told me life would be fair... carry on Cindy.

Rosyroi

--------------------

"Joy, Love, Peace, Long Suffering, Gentleness, Goodness, Faith, Meekness, and Self Control are what being full of the Holy Spirit is all about." Galations 5.

"Don't waste your time waiting and longing for large opportunities which may never come, but faitfully handle the little things that are always claiming your attention..." F.B. Meyers

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B. 2007

"For GOD so LOVED you and me..." John 3:16

"I believe that there is a devil, and here's Satan's agenda. First, he doesn't want anyone having kids. Secondly, if they do conceive, he wants them killed.
If they're not killed through abortion, he wants them neglected or abused physically, emotionally, sexually...One way or another, the legions of hell want to destroy children because children become the future adults and leaders. If they (legions) can warp or wound a child, he or she becomes a warped or wounded adult who passes on this affliction to the next generation". -Terry Randall in TIME Magazine, October 21, 1991

+Quote Post
erik
post May 11 2007, 10:58 AM
Post #251

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

Hello all,

Does any one have any word on Nathan Shelton?

Last i had heard he was missing, we have been praying for his save return.

I was just wondering if that has happened yet?

Erik

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 11 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #252

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

He has been found, Erik. Click Here>>>>>>>>>Nathan Found

QUOTE(erik @ May 11 2007, 08:58 AM) [snapback]195057[/snapback]

Hello all,

Erik

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post May 11 2007, 11:04 AM
Post #253

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(erik @ May 11 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]195057[/snapback]

Hello all,

Erik

Hi Erik,

Here's a link to Johann's good news post one page back:

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?s...st&p=194643

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
Eirene
post May 11 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #254

Advanced Member

Group:
QUOTE(princessdi @ May 9 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]194808[/snapback]

[ You prayed and you even empathized, but in the end you just gave in to the dark side. [s]

That describes the attitude here, exactly concerning DS and 3abn. How many times have I read that we must pray for DS and 3abn and God loves them as much as he loves us. Then, in the next sentence will be unproven accusations, name calling and slanderous remarks. As you all like to say here, BEAM, MOTE, EYE.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post May 11 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #255

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Gurl Please! Danny can be wrong ALL day long, and that only means he requires more prayer. He is worng, on several counts, but he doesn't want anyone to question him or does he want to own up to his actions. Doesn't make him less of a Child of God, just one strugglling with sin, as we all are. it is not an either/or situation. He is a public figure so his struggles are also public.

QUOTE(Eirene @ May 11 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]195073[/snapback]

[color=#990000]

That describes the attitude here, exactly concerning DS and 3abn. How many times have I read that we must pray for DS and 3abn and God loves them as much as he loves us. Then, in the next sentence will be unproven accusations, name calling and slanderous remarks. As you all like to say here, BEAM, MOTE, EYE.

--------------------
TTFN
Di

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:36 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church