Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9766&st=15 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:56:19 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 5 (thread was closed then reopened)
PrincessDrRe
post May 3 2006, 03:08 PM
Post #16

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 712

QUOTE(Zephyr @ May 3 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]129043[/snapback]

Does that mean the thread is re-opened? yipee!!
To Sister: You are doing a great job of holding 3ABN and its principals accountable. We all know that there are 3ABN spies and damage-control agents who lurk/troll on BSDA.
I did believe some of the things in .your last tabloid were over the topyour post that the Boss reacted to were indeed over the top and too directly exposing of Danny as an individual.

I know it's because you want to show that you have detailed info and I believe you do... But as others have said we want to hold 3ABN accountable not roast Danny alive. Calvin and moderators should delete some of the hotel/prostitutes stuff. That was way over the top.

Personally - If the man is up in pulpits talking about how his wife committed adultery - and the whole time he was creepin'...then I would like to know....

Why?

Why not?

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 3 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(calvin @ May 2 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]128880[/snapback]

Why are you bringing up someone’s alleged indiscretions from 25 or 30 years ago? You are no more the better than him for what you accurse him of. BSDA is not a place to sling dirt. This is un-Christ like. Story closed.

One slings mud when it is the only thing available to hold in his hand.

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post May 3 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

I think that we should all keep in mind the fact that Danny's past hasn't just stayed in the past...
If that were true than I would agree that we should drop it, but as recently as two years ago I know he was still doing the same things. He offered a fellow employee (and great friend of mine) money to help pay her bills if she would sleep with him. I'm sorry but unless a miracle of God happens a zebra can't change it's stripes.
no.gif

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #19

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 3 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]129082[/snapback]

I think that we should all keep in mind the fact that Danny's past hasn't just stayed in the past...
If that were true than I would agree that we should drop it, but as recently as two years ago I know he was still doing the same things. He offered a fellow employee (and great friend of mine) money to help pay her bills if she would sleep with him. I'm sorry but unless a miracle of God happens a zebra can't change it's stripes.
no.gif

that's what your friend said... how do we know that what was said is the truth? You believe your friend, but we don't know... and while you appear to be credible, how do we know that you aren't making the story up? see what I am saying?

This post has been edited by Clay: May 3 2006, 04:59 PM

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post May 3 2006, 05:09 PM
Post #20

Guests

My oh my . . . I was very interested in the things about our money we gave and all of that, but I am not sure I am comfortable with all of this about the prostitutes and what not. Not saying that Danny is a saint or anything. But tell me if I'm wrong for being a bit shocked by this and a bit freaked out about getting too involved in this salachious part of the story. I suppose I will probably be attacked for being all wrong about this but please let me be. I just want to make sure that me reading this and that others reading this is within the will of God.

It is interesting to see who our sister says is sitting where and what they say and that the bills were crumpled like so. It is like a word picture, and I would like to know from Sister whether she was there or is just guessing how it all went down. Maybe she heard a single rumor and then extrapolated it. If that is the case then there is a lot of fluff mixed in with a little of the truth and that is not good when we are dealing with the reputation of a man. If she is trying to sensationalize then she wants to pull us into this story just like some grocery line story and get us all into the sexy feelings so we will have a more emotional response than if we just saw the exact facts that she knows. Now don't be afraid to tell me I am wrong here today. I just want to know the truth, like the old movies say.

So before we continue, might we then remind ourselves of that commandment that says do not bear false witness against thy neighbor. This is a very serious discussion and one ought to consider whether they should go into it or tell others about htis story with fear and trembling before the Lord our God.

Sister, bless her heart, has gone through a lot of work to write this all out - and I do hope for her eternal sake that she is not herself breaking this precious commandment.

This post has been edited by vonessa: May 3 2006, 05:17 PM

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 3 2006, 05:19 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ May 3 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]129097[/snapback]

that's what your friend said... how do we know that what was said is the truth? You believe your friend, but we don't know... and while you appear to be credible, how do we know that you aren't making the story up? see what I am saying?

Well, now I see why Linda took the money and left. She knew that it would all be he said, she said---what chance does the lesser one have? I wonder what the word 'factual' means? After seeing what they did to Linda, I guess no one really wants to be 'factual'. My time here is up, I think.

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 3 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]129101[/snapback]

My oh my . . . I was very interested in the things about our money we gave and all of that, but I am not sure I am comfortable with all of this about the prostitutes and what not. Not saying that Danny is a saint or anything. But tell me if I'm wrong for being a bit shocked by this and a bit freaked out about getting too involved in this salachious part of the story. I suppose I will probably be attacked for being all wrong about this but please let me be. I just want to make sure that me reading this and that others reading this is within the will of God.

It is interesting to see who our sister says is sitting where and what they say and that the bills were crumpled like so. It is like a word picture, and I would like to know from Sister whether she was there or is just guessing how it all went down. Maybe she heard a single rumor and then extrapolated it. If that is the case then there is a lot of fluff mixed in with a little of the truth and that is not good when we are dealing with the reputation of a man. If she is trying to sensationalize then she wants to pull us into this story just like some grocery line story and get us all into the sexy feelings so we will have a more emotional response than if we just saw the exact facts that she knows. Now don't be afraid to tell me I am wrong here today. I just want to know the truth, like the old movies say.

So before we continue, might we then remind ourselves of that commandment that says do not bear false witness against thy neighbor. This is a very serious discussion and one ought to consider whether they should go into it or tell others about htis story with fear and trembling before the Lord our God.

Sister, bless her heart, has gone through a lot of work to write this all out - and I do hope for her eternal sake that she is not herself breaking this precious commandment.

Once again, I can see why Linda took the money and left. Why tell the truth? Then one is bearing false witness. Bless the hearts of those who know better.

This post has been edited by summertime: May 3 2006, 05:21 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #22

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ May 3 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]129104[/snapback]

Well, now I see why Linda took the money and left. She knew that it would all be he said, she said---what chance does the lesser one have? I wonder what the word 'factual' means? After seeing what they did to Linda, I guess no one really wants to be 'factual'. My time here is up, I think.

that is your choice Summer, however long before you arrived this site operated by the policy if you have a position, you must be able to provide support for that position or admit its just your opinion... So this is important even more so when you are dealing with reputations of people. We did not believe the spin being said about Linda and as we researched we found out that there was no support for the allegations.... no one gets a free pass, if you state it, you must be able to support it.....

Summer said:
Once again, I can see why Linda took the money and left. Why tell the truth? Then one is bearing false witness. Bless the hearts of those who know better.
I have no idea why Linda chose to take the money vs fight.... however Summer you are being disingenous when you suggest that the truth is bearing false witness.... keyword "false." A fact can be proven. Now if people don't want to say or are afraid to say because of the possible ramifications, then they cannot allude to or submit info as fact and not be willing to back it up....

The same thing that was said to Woof also applies to you.... this ain't sabbath school... we pay attention...

--------------------

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #23

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 3 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]129082[/snapback]

no.gif

Paper Tigers, you are no paper tiger, you are the real thing!

You and I both know very well the force and fury of what is headed your way. You are not standing alone. Over the past hour I have made a number of phone calls, and you have the full backing of local people here in the Frankfort area who are fully aware of Danny's indiscretions, some people who have been very high in the 3ABN circles, a psychologist who has been helping some of Danny's victims in their struggle to recover, and at least one highly placed conference official. If you get a letter from 3ABN threatening to sue you, and if they say that even if you win the case you still lose because they will keep you tied up in court for years running your finances dry in legal fees, don't worry. A number of us have recieved those letters. I threatened to send mine out to the media, or post it on the internet. They know that there is a media organization with an investigative reporter who is dying to get this info.

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 3 2006, 05:31 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_vonessa_*
post May 3 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #24

Guests

Bearing false witness in either direction is wrong. Just wanted to make that clear. And the false witness commandment is just as serious as the Sabbath commandment or the do not kill commandment or the stealing commandment.

Praise the Lord that He has not asked me to sit in judgment here today because I still have no clue about who is telling the truth. All I know from this point forward is that all things work together . . .

Oh it's not easy. It's hard to follow this. But I really want God to be the judge and I do not aspire to that calling in the least! It may be fun or even feel right to try to disect something, but there comes a time when I've just got to leave it to the Lord and pray for all who are involved because God only knows what is going on. Jesus said let the dead bury their own dead.

Again, I love sister's writings, but I feel guilty for reading them, just like I got a funny feeling when I read what they said about Linda. Is something wrong with me for seeing my feelings on this as a great big red flag waving in my face.

And what do we end up with when all the dust settles? We get another ministry's body laying dead in the dirt and demons whooping it up. Whether it kills itself, or is killed by the church or the media, these are sad days.

I'd call a place
pure paradise
where families are loyal
and strangers are nice,
where the music is jazz
and the season is fall.
Promise me that
or nothing at all.

This post has been edited by vonessa: May 3 2006, 05:34 PM

+Quote Post
Clay
post May 3 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #25

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(vonessa @ May 3 2006, 05:27 PM) [snapback]129108[/snapback]

Again, I love sister's writings, but I feel guilty for reading them, just like I got a funny feeling when I read what they said about Linda. Is something wrong with me for seeing my feelings on this as a great big red flag waving in my face.
that's between you and God Vonessa... there is no indication necessarily that anyone is bearing false witness, but ultimately you have to do what God is telling you to do....

--------------------

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post May 3 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Thank you BearTrap!!
Although, I'm not sure anyone else knows who I am, so I'm pretty safe at the moment. And even if it does come to that I say bring it on... I've got nothing to lose!

--------------------

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #27

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 3 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]129125[/snapback]

Thank you BearTrap!!
Although, I'm not sure anyone else knows who I am, so I'm pretty safe at the moment. And even if it does come to that I say bring it on... I've got nothing to lose!

Hehe! you and me both. They've already taken everything. Just remember Danny and Garwin have resources that WILL find you very quickly. This is why I have taken immediate measures to protect you, and prepare for the inevitable "bring it on." Like I said, there is a media organization that wants this story very badly.

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 3 2006, 07:51 PM

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post May 3 2006, 07:54 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

I appreciate it... can you just make sure that the people there in Frankfort are safe too!!

--------------------

IPB Image

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 3 2006, 08:01 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

QUOTE(Clay @ May 3 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]129105[/snapback]

that is your choice Summer, however long before you arrived this site operated by the policy if you have a position, you must be able to provide support for that position or admit its just your opinion... So this is important even more so when you are dealing with reputations of people. We did not believe the spin being said about Linda and as we researched we found out that there was no support for the allegations.... no one gets a free pass, if you state it, you must be able to support it.....

Summer said: I have no idea why Linda chose to take the money vs fight.... however Summer you are being disingenous when you suggest that the truth is bearing false witness.... keyword "false." A fact can be proven. Now if people don't want to say or are afraid to say because of the possible ramifications, then they cannot allude to or submit info as fact and not be willing to back it up....

The same thing that was said to Woof also applies to you.... this ain't sabbath school... we pay attention...

If I have been rude or ingratious, I am sorry. What I meant to say that, under the circumstances, I would imagine (my opinion) is that Linda must have felt that if she had told the true story that she would have been told that she was bearing false witness. I have spoken about something that I really know nothing. I just know how I would have felt under the curcomstances. I very well may be wrong. Taking sides is wrong unless we were there, I was not there. It is my opinion of what I have heard from many places. I still believe the things that have been written by 'sister', but that is just my opinion. To say otherwise would be wrong.

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 3 2006, 08:09 PM
Post #30

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(PaperTigers @ May 3 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]129127[/snapback]

I appreciate it... can you just make sure that the people there in Frankfort are safe too!!

Well, thats another matter. You know that the situation has deteriorated to the point where there can be no guarranties over here, although they might be surprised at who some of those people are. The one thing that remains a strong ace in the hole is the media. The reporter mentioned has contacted me again today. he has just enough info, and has followed BSDA through today, and if anyone tries anything, they will find any attack on a whistleblower will be catastrophic for them.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:56 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church