Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9768&st=90 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:46:36 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An Unauthorized History of 3ABN, Chapter 7 (the dollar store and the Lengend)
gracetoyou
post May 27 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #91

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,724

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 27 2006, 04:41 AM) [snapback]132453[/snapback]

How is this different in principle than Garwin with his millions seeking to control by the dollar?

Wouldn't it be better to continue to support HOPE realizing that as a beginning endeavor they are needing help just to keep going? With Danny putting all kinds of pressure on them in an attempt to control and destroy them, surely they don't need threats from other directions. If you want to see Linda included in their programing lineup, then put in a request for that. But it will not, in the long run, help her cause to play the "control by dollar" game.

And Linda is not the only ex-3ABN employee who is suffering because of Danny's harassment of prospective employers. If someone wants to help them financially, I'd suggest sending funds to Polly's Place. http://www.pollysplacenetwork.com Mable Dunbar, president of Polly's Place, has been very supportive of both Linda and Derrell and would hire them both if she only had the funds. But since it became known that she is supportive of Linda, her usual ASI yearly grant has been not renewed this year.

Coincidence?

You're probably right about requesting that Linda be included in their programming without the dollar threat, but I still would be more supportive of organizations that are man enough to support the victims of 3abn. Thank-you for the information about Polly's Place. I'll send them a check. I'll ask Hope Channel if they would do a segment on Polly's Place also. This would give them publicity and, consequently, more funding from viewers. clapping.gif

Too bad about ASI not renewing their grant. But then, isn't Garwin McNeilus a member of ASI Missions, Inc.? doh.gif

This post has been edited by gracetoyou: May 27 2006, 07:40 AM

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 27 2006, 08:34 AM
Post #92

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 522

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 27 2006, 02:41 AM) [snapback]132453[/snapback]

How is this different in principle than Garwin with his millions seeking to control by the dollar?

Wouldn't it be better to continue to support HOPE realizing that as a beginning endeavor they are needing help just to keep going? With Danny putting all kinds of pressure on them in an attempt to control and destroy them, surely they don't need threats from other directions. If you want to see Linda included in their programing lineup, then put in a request for that. But it will not, in the long run, help her cause to play the "control by dollar" game.

And Linda is not the only ex-3ABN employee who is suffering because of Danny's harassment of prospective employers. If someone wants to help them financially, I'd suggest sending funds to Polly's Place. http://www.pollysplacenetwork.com Mable Dunbar, president of Polly's Place, has been very supportive of both Linda and Derrell and would hire them both if she only had the funds. But since it became known that she is supportive of Linda, her usual ASI yearly grant has been not renewed this year.

Coincidence?

Some very good points, here.

There is a difference between being influential and being controlling. I would guess that $25 to $100 dollars would not make it into the controlling arena, but we need to be careful, anyway, so that we are not misunderstood.

I will tuck in a note with my contribution, but make sure it is done with no strings attached. The people who are at the Hope Channel are good people and probably have had their fill of any "control by dollar" situations.

Also, I was not aware of the political situation at Polly's Place. Can you hear my other shoe dropping? I hope it turns out to be a coincidence or some sort of clerical oversight at ASI (Adventist Laymen's Services and Industries).

QUOTE(inga @ May 26 2006, 10:43 PM) [snapback]132442[/snapback]

Oh, dear ... maybe snail mail wasn't such a good idea, since the Thorp's are rather hard to pin down.

Actually, it was a very good idea.

Brad will see his mail whenever he returns to the office. Just be sure to use archival quality paper so the letter doesn't deteriorate. spoton.gif

+Quote Post
beartrap
post May 27 2006, 09:59 AM
Post #93

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,659

Polly's Place Network is the organization that has stepped out to do the TV programs with Linda. These programs will be on the topic of domestic abuse. Last year, Danny Shelton made a point of meeting personally with Dr. Mable Dunbar to convince her not to associate with Linda or any of her friends. He warned her that if she continued her work with Linda, Polly's Place would have to suffer. Almost immediately some of Dr. Dunbar's associates let her know that Danny had spoken with them, and they were withdrawing their support. Then ASI let her know that she would not be recieving her annual grant either.

A few days ago, John Lomacang called her from 3ABN and proceeded to talk with her about her association with Linda. She let him know that this was inappropriate and got off the phone.

Polly's Place Network is an abuse prevention and recovery organization that operates under the Upper Columbia Conference in Spokane, WA. They operate a number of women's shelters in North America, and expanding now to other parts of the world. They have a strong educational program, used by a growing number of conferences, that provides seminars, materials, etc. for conference leadership, churches, community, schools, law enforcement agencies, and more.

The Pentecostal Church in Sierra Leone has asked Polly's Place to come in and open a facility in Freetown, and provide leadership and training for their pastors. An ecumenical group in Pakistan has requested the same for their organization.

In Salt Lake City, UT, the Mormons are starting their own abuse prevention and recovery organization and have asked Polly's Place to provide the training and structure for them. In North Carolina, a Baptist group has requested the same thing.

In Canada Native American tribal group is already working with Polly's Place as they seek to deal with the horrendous domestic issues they face on the reservations.

All of this is to say that any contribution you make to Polly's Place Network will go far beyond the situation with Linda, and Danny's attempts to delete her and her friends... it will make a difference in the lives of a lot of people who really need it.

Polly's Place Network
P.O. Box 19039
Spokane, WA 99219
509-838-2761

http://www.pollysplacenetwork.com

If you need help or counselling, you call toll-free 1-877-276-5597 to speak with Dr. Dunbar.

This post has been edited by beartrap: May 27 2006, 10:01 AM

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post May 27 2006, 10:26 AM
Post #94

Advanced Member

[quote name='beartrap' date='May 27 2006, 11:59 AM' post='132471']
Polly's Place Network is the organization that has stepped out to do the TV programs with Linda. These programs will be on the topic of domestic abuse. Last year, Danny Shelton made a point of meeting personally with Dr. Mable Dunbar to convince her not to associate with Linda or any of her friends. He warned her that if she continued her work with Linda, Polly's Place would have to suffer. Almost immediately some of Dr. Dunbar's associates let her know that Danny had spoken with them, and they were withdrawing their support. Then ASI let her know that she would not be recieving her annual grant either.

A few days ago, John Lomacang called her from 3ABN and proceeded to talk with her about her association with Linda. She let him know that this was inappropriate and got off the phone.

This vindictive behavior on the part of Danny and his associates shows more than anything else who is telling the truth in the he said/she said explanation of the Shelton divorce (if anyone still had doubts). If Danny, as claimed by Walt Thompson, was the grieving, innocent victim of Linda's adultery, why would he and his associates continue to harass her and threaten her supporters? This is not the behavior of godly people.

Kudos to Dr. Dunbar clap.gif Shame on her wet noodle associates and ASI. thumbdown.gif

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 27 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #95

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(beartrap @ May 27 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]132471[/snapback]

Polly's Place Network is an abuse prevention and recovery organization that operates under the Upper Columbia Conference in Spokane, WA. They operate a number of women's shelters in North America, and expanding now to other parts of the world. They have a strong educational program, used by a growing number of conferences, that provides seminars, materials, etc. for conference leadership, churches, community, schools, law enforcement agencies, and more.

The Pentecostal Church in Sierra Leone has asked Polly's Place to come in and open a facility in Freetown, and provide leadership and training for their pastors. An ecumenical group in Pakistan has requested the same for their organization.

In Salt Lake City, UT, the Mormons are starting their own abuse prevention and recovery organization and have asked Polly's Place to provide the training and structure for them. In North Carolina, a Baptist group has requested the same thing.

In Canada Native American tribal group is already working with Polly's Place as they seek to deal with the horrendous domestic issues they face on the reservations.

All of this is to say that any contribution you make to Polly's Place Network will go far beyond the situation with Linda, and Danny's attempts to delete her and her friends... it will make a difference in the lives of a lot of people who really need it.

Polly's Place Network
P.O. Box 19039
Spokane, WA 99219
509-838-2761

http://www.pollysplacenetwork.com

If you need help or counselling, you call toll-free 1-877-276-5597 to speak with Dr. Dunbar.

Thank you for clarifying the situation.

It's too bad to hear that the members of ASI, Adventist Laymen's Services and Industries have been influenced in that direction.

I understand that Mr. Kenneth A. Denslow, President of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Illinois, and a Board member of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, 3ABN, is also the ASI representative to ASI from the Illinois Conference.

If you're not familiar with Mr. Ken Denslow, he has a blog right here. There are some photos of Town Hall meetings, and their attendees.

http://www.kdenslow.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 28 2006, 08:17 AM
Post #96

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(Panama_Pete @ May 27 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]132477[/snapback]

Thank you for clarifying the situation.

It's too bad to hear that the members of ASI, Adventist Laymen's Services and Industries have been influenced in that direction.

I understand that Mr. Kenneth A. Denslow, President of the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Illinois, and a Board member of Three Angels Broadcasting Network, 3ABN, is also the ASI representative to ASI from the Illinois Conference.

If you're not familiar with Mr. Ken Denslow, he has a blog right here. There are some photos of Town Hall meetings, and their attendees.

http://www.kdenslow.blogspot.com/

I was looking through the the Ken Denslow 'blog' and I could not help but notice the February picture of John Lomacang and his wife sitting there making sure that everything was in its place at the fellowship meeting'. He will pay a price, but he has certainly lost the respect of the members that I have spoken to in the Central St. Louis church where he was a humble (?) honorable(?) pastor for a short little while. Making the jump to 3ABN has put him in a descending position where certainly the angels are watching the things that he is doing. It sickens me to see the Illinois Conference President pushing forward the character who is trading his honor with God for the big house, the monetary benefits and his apparent willingness to do the destructive work promoted by Danny Shelton. The position where he has put himself into second line position to reinforce Danny's efforts to destroy a lady who is reaching to help the abused is worse than dishonorable.

This post has been edited by summertime: May 28 2006, 08:34 AM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 28 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #97

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(summertime @ May 28 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]132516[/snapback]

I was looking through the the Ken Denslow 'blog' and I could not help but notice the February picture of John Lomacang and his wife sitting there making sure that everything was in its place at the fellowship meeting'. He will pay a price, but he has certainly lost the respect of the members that I have spoken to in the Central St. Louis church where he was a humble (?) honorable(?) pastor for a short little while. Making the jump to 3ABN has put him in a descending position where certainly the angels are watching the things that he is doing. It sickens me to see the Illinois Conference President pushing forward the character who is trading his honor with God for the big house, the monetary benefits and his apparent willingness to do the destructive work promoted by Danny Shelton.

Most of us live out our lives in the small circles of our family, friends, and local contacts at work or church. While we each have a sphere of influence and each are called to "make a difference" in the struggle between good and evil that goes on all around us, that "difference" may be only in a very small and circumscribed circle.

Our standing for the right is often done in quite unremarkable ways: smiling at a rambunctious child, showing sensitivity to a coworker who is having a bad day, choosing carefully the jokes we laugh at, the TV programs we watch, the videos we pick up from the store without thinking that the clerk might be taking mental note.

Only occasionally is someone put in a position where they have opportunity to stand as a hero and make a pronounced difference in the lives of people all around the globe. The rarity of the opportunity tends to magnify the tragedy when someone placed in that position chooses to aid evil rather than take a stand against it. We have no way of knowing the motivations of John Lomacang's heart. Is he driven merely by the desire for monetary and popularity benefits? Is he driven by fear of retaliation should he speak the truth? Is he living in fear that that some unknown to the world weakness of his will be exposed? Would it also expose him to dangers of which we have little knowledge? It would take real courage and character to step out at this point and have to confess his errancy for not doing so before. Does John Lomacang have that kind of courage and character?

One definition of a hero is one who can act for the right even in the face of his fears. Another way of saying this is that courage is not the absence of fear, but choosing to do the thing that needs to be done in spite of the fear, in spite of genuine danger.

Desmond Doss was that kind of hero.

Is John Lomacang able to be a hero?

Only time will tell.

The position where he has put himself into second line position to reinforce Danny's efforts to destroy a lady who is reaching to help the abused is worse than dishonorable.

Let us not let ourselves be focused so on Linda that we forget those others whom Danny attempts to destroy in the process, and also those whom he attempts to destroy who have no relationship to anything that has happened between him and Linda.

Look at the Polly's Place incident for example. Think of the hundreds of individuals who will not receive the help they need had Mabel's grant money from ASI not been cut out this year. And that is only one example. I'm sure that others could give many more.

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 28 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #98

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(summertime @ May 28 2006, 08:17 AM) [snapback]132516[/snapback]

I was looking through the the Ken Denslow 'blog' and I could not help but notice the February picture of John Lomacang and his wife sitting there making sure that everything was in its place at the fellowship meeting'. He will pay a price, but he has certainly lost the respect of the members that I have spoken to in the Central St. Louis church where he was a humble (?) honorable(?) pastor for a short little while. Making the jump to 3ABN has put him in a descending position where certainly the angels are watching the things that he is doing. It sickens me to see the Illinois Conference President pushing forward the character who is trading his honor with God for the big house, the monetary benefits and his apparent willingness to do the destructive work promoted by Danny Shelton. The position where he has put himself into second line position to reinforce Danny's efforts to destroy a lady who is reaching to help the abused is worse than dishonorable.

It is timely and interesting that you would mention that the angels are watching. I feel exactly the same way.

Just this weekend, my visiting relatives said, "These Illinois people are behaving as though nobody is watching or taking note. Do they feel no Supreme Being watching them? Do these men feel they're walking the earth alone?

From my relatives' point of view, the lesson that these Illinois men are inadvertently teaching onlookers is that belief in a Higher Being is for the superstitious and that the real "power game" is played somewhere else.

You are ill about it because it cuts across your deepest core values.

Remember that Mr. Lomacang, most likely, does not act alone. Mr. Denslow is on the 3ABN Board. My guess is that Mr. Denslow and Mr. Shelton pre-approve most everything their employee, Mr. Lomacang does.

+Quote Post
sister
post May 28 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #99

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

“Not My Business...”

For many that come to this thread and view it’s contents, this is nothing more than a good read, interesting perhaps, but nothing more. Supposing they have no dog in this fight, they remain silent witnesses. But I beg to differ, whenever another human being has taken a stand against injustice, we all have a dog in that fight. The following is penned by Nigerian poet, Niyi Osundare. Although the excesses that he witnessed under a cruel dictatorship greatly exceeds anything in the experience of former 3ABN employees, the principles that undergird any organization where a man can be corrupted through the wielding of unrestricted power, remain the same.

Not my business

They picked Akanni up one morning
Beat him soft like clay
And stuffed him down the belly of a waiting jeep
What business of mine is it
So long they don’t take the yam
From my savouring mouth?

They came one night
Booted the whole house awake
And dragged Danladi out,
Then off to a lengthy absence
From my savouring mouth?

Chinwe went to work one day
Only to find her job was gone:
No query, no warning, no probe-
Just one neat sack for a stainless record.
From my savouring mouth?

And then one evening
As I sat down to eat my yam
A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.
The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
Waiting, waiting in its usual silence.

Not unlike Osundare, my chosen method against the abuses I have experienced and witnessed at 3ABN is to “stand upright, and attack with the tongue.” It has been said that the pen is mightier than the sword. How can anyone who professes to be saved by the blood of the lamb, Jesus Christ, do anything less?

This post has been edited by sister: May 28 2006, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
meadbd
post May 28 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #100

Advanced Member

Member No.: 444

======================================================
We have no way of knowing the motivations of John Lomacang's heart.
======================================================

Actually, we do...For "Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"
(Matt.12:34). What we think about most of the time always comes out of the mouth.
Even an intimidating phone call.

--------------------
========================================
"If Christianity has never disturbed us, we have not
yet learned what it is" William Temple
-------------------------------------------------------
My Webpage
PRAISE & GLORY TO THE LORD!
-------------------------------------------------------
"For the Kingdom of Heaven is not eating and drinking,
but righteousness and joy and peace in the Holy Spirit"
Rom.14:17

Bill
========================================

+Quote Post
summertime
post May 28 2006, 04:25 PM
Post #101

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 28 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]132523[/snapback]

Most of us live out our lives in the small circles of our family, friends, and local contacts at work or church. While we each have a sphere of influence and each are called to "make a difference" in the struggle between good and evil that goes on all around us, that "difference" may be only in a very small and circumscribed circle.

Our standing for the right is often done in quite unremarkable ways: smiling at a rambunctious child, showing sensitivity to a coworker who is having a bad day, choosing carefully the jokes we laugh at, the TV programs we watch, the videos we pick up from the store without thinking that the clerk might be taking mental note.

Only occasionally is someone put in a position where they have opportunity to stand as a hero and make a pronounced difference in the lives of people all around the globe. The rarity of the opportunity tends to magnify the tragedy when someone placed in that position chooses to aid evil rather than take a stand against it. We have no way of knowing the motivations of John Lomacang's heart. Is he driven merely by the desire for monetary and popularity benefits? Is he driven by fear of retaliation should he speak the truth? Is he living in fear that that some unknown to the world weakness of his will be exposed? Would it also expose him to dangers of which we have little knowledge? It would take real courage and character to step out at this point and have to confess his errancy for not doing so before. Does John Lomacang have that kind of courage and character?

One definition of a hero is one who can act for the right even in the face of his fears. Another way of saying this is that courage is not the absence of fear, but choosing to do the thing that needs to be done in spite of the fear, in spite of genuine danger.

Desmond Doss was that kind of hero.

Is John Lomacang able to be a hero?

Only time will tell.
Let us not let ourselves be focused so on Linda that we forget those others whom Danny attempts to destroy in the process, and also those whom he attempts to destroy who have no relationship to anything that has happened between him and Linda.

Look at the Polly's Place incident for example. Think of the hundreds of individuals who will not receive the help they need had Mabel's grant money from ASI not been cut out this year. And that is only one example. I'm sure that others could give many more.

I wrote to Polly's Place--I told them that few will stand up for what is right and that I am proud of them. I told them where I live and asked for ideas for helping their cause--remember the story of Dorcus?---and the truth that I am beginning to see is that many of the strong persons in our church and a great many of the leaders of our denomination weigh their own advantages against the losses that they will suffer if they stand for the right thing to do. It is true that the disappointment that we feel has actually little to do with Linda herself, it is the fact that so many battered and bashed are pushed into the corner because our 'base contributors' may be split. Last night I talked to a man from our church and I was telling him how I felt about Hope TV being afraid to take a stand in hiring the least, because they may lose a share of the supporters which they need at this time. The person that I was talking to is a very successful businessman himself and he assured me that if any entitiy is going to stand and be successful that they have to weigh the advantages and choose the larger group who could contribute more abundently. He told me that the church as a whole has to remember that in circumstances such as these that there is no right and wrong--there is only a division of opinions and that the group who offers the most will be the first to be considered. Suddenly I realized why the richest families in our church base are those chosen to be considered for positions which would place them on the church board. And I felt sad that many of my own family members are among them.

My question is what can those who post on Adventist Forums like the most of us do, who can not move mountains to make things right for Polly's Place and to be in a position to care for those who have lost their jobs at 3ABN or other places where like things has happened.? We may think 'not much' but as 'sister' said, "What if the yams were taken out of our own mouths?" Sometimes a little can amount to much if it is collectively counted, and if we really want to believe that God is in charge, we can pray. Have we seen miracles in answer to all these questions? If we have, then lets try in a collective way to make a difference. I am sure that Danny Shelton is not the only one who can receive miracles from God.

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post May 28 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #102

Advanced Member

It would be most useful if the information about Danny Shelton and 3abn found on this website was rewritten in a concise form that we could print out, make copies and send to friends and thought leaders within the church. That would really get people talking. It would be interesting if Linda took a lie detector test that we could include in the info. A friend who watches 3abn told me today that Danny has been mentioning that "lies" are being circulated. furious.gif Wonder what he's been reading.

I figure that the reason Danny does not want Polly's Place or any organization to use Linda is that they want her to be invisible to the public so that the public will believe their lies about Linda and her "relationship" with the doctor. People would assume that Linda is too ashamed and guilty to appear in public and/or is too involved with her illicit relationship. If Linda appears in public and on television in Christian ministry, that would get people to question the 3abn version of the story, and they may begin to investigate her side of the story. Now that Danny has remarried, that would be especially dangerous.

This post has been edited by gracetoyou: May 28 2006, 08:40 PM

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

+Quote Post
Panama_Pete
post May 28 2006, 08:57 PM
Post #103

500 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(gracetoyou @ May 28 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]132559[/snapback]

A friend who watches 3abn told me today that Danny has been mentioning that "lies" are being circulated. furious.gif Wonder what he's been reading.

I figure that the reason Danny does not want Polly's Place or any organization to use Linda is that they want her to be invisible to the public so that the public will believe their lies about Linda and her "relationship" with the doctor. People would assume that Linda is too ashamed and guilty to appear in public and/or is too involved with her illicit relationship. If Linda appears in public and on television in Christian ministry, that would get people to question the 3abn version of the story, and they may begin to investigate her side of the story. Now that Danny has remarried, that would be especially dangerous.

Of course, they do indeed want Linda Shelton to be invisible. The power brokers in coal country have decreed it. Now everybody fall into line, please. roflmao.gif

I wonder if the power brokers are planning the same invisibility for Trinity, the little girl Danny and Brandy introduced on the November 2005 Christmas program? Or, will we be seeing more of Trinity? This was the Christmas program where Danny and Brandy sang a duet, with a choir of 3ABN employees in the background. I remembered her name because it is the same as the network, Trinity Broadcasting.

This post has been edited by Panama_Pete: May 28 2006, 09:01 PM

+Quote Post
watchbird
post May 28 2006, 09:07 PM
Post #104

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,712

QUOTE(summertime @ May 28 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]132552[/snapback]

I wrote to Polly's Place--I told them that few will stand up for what is right and that I am proud of them. I told them where I live and asked for ideas for helping their cause--remember the story of Dorcus?---

[cut]

My question is what can those who post on Adventist Forums like the most of us do, who can not move mountains to make things right for Polly's Place and to be in a position to care for those who have lost their jobs at 3ABN or other places where like things has happened.? We may think 'not much' but as 'sister' said, "What if the yams were taken out of our own mouths?" Sometimes a little can amount to much if it is collectively counted, and if we really want to believe that God is in charge, we can pray. Have we seen miracles in answer to all these questions? If we have, then lets try in a collective way to make a difference. I am sure that Danny Shelton is not the only one who can receive miracles from God.

"She hath done what she could". These words of commendation from Jesus are, I think, a possible goal for each of us.

What can we do? Just what we are doing. Tell our stories. Encourage others to tell theirs. Let the different personalities and viewpoints color our interpretations of the stories so this is a living tapestry woven by many word artists hung out here in public so all who pass may read.

What can we do? Just what you have done. Pick a place, offer a word of encouragement. Give a donation. Tell others of this "wonderful place called Polly's Place" which is in need of money to follow up on all the requests for help they are getting. Tell them that while it is directly connected to the church organization, so it has full lines of accountability in place, that it does not receive funds from the church, but is dependent upon independent sources for funds.

What can we do? That will vary with our circumstances. Let's just do something. Whatever we each can find to do.

+Quote Post
Fran
post May 29 2006, 12:57 AM
Post #105

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 529

QUOTE(watchbird @ May 28 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]132568[/snapback]

What can we do? That will vary with our circumstances. Let's just do something. Whatever we each can find to do.

Thank you watchbird for your wonderful, accurate comments.

This is for Sister and all his/her other identities.

Sister gave me the go ahead to "sing"! By golly, I did, and then sister said some terrible things. Talk about a slap in the face! In fact she/he blamed me for a post that OTHERS made. People I do not know, or care to know. I find the "Story" rather boring and can clearly see sister has her/his own agenda. That is OK, because I have mine too.

Why? Because I do have a dog in this fight. I stand for those who cannot stand for themselves! You can take that anyway you want to.

When Jesus comes, He will ask me what I did to stop these crimes and sins done in the name of the Lord. I can reply that I did my best by even reporting it to authorities. Maybe I will do it again and again until someone listens. Now, Sister, you go ahead and forget about others and drag this out to fit real nice into YOUR agenda!

I feel I am talking to the now deceased "Margaret Gray" from CA in other personalities. Everyone is talking to themselves. Say something for a change. Answer me this. Why did you only tell about Dr Dunbar just now. You have known for months. You are waiting for your big reveal and that has to wait until the latter part of June. Now, tell me who is not controlled by that almighty dollar! I guess it is more important, and these thing could be continuing to happen to innocent people. Oops!

Yes, you do have an agenda! Can you face God when he asks why you allowed all this delay.

I think I will just wait until the latter part of June and hear Linda herself! You are getting boring as you are stalling. Count the cost! Not telling the truth is a lie. It might be good to understand the adgenda. Nothing should take two years to drag out for so long.

Just venting. Now back to the SLOW reveal with its delayed agenda.

--------------------
The greatest want of the world is the want of men-- men who will not be bought or sold, men who in their inmost souls are true and honest, men who do not fear to call sin by its right name, men whose conscience is as true to duty as the needle to the pole, men who will stand for the right though the heavens fall. {Ed 57.3}
But such a character is not the result of accident; it is not due to special favors or endowments of Providence. A noble character is the result of self-discipline, of the subjection of the lower to the higher nature--the surrender of self for the service of love to God and man. {Ed 57.4}

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:46 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church