Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9917&st=45 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 04:43:09 PM on March 23, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Email From Danny Shelton, Received thsi personal email for Danny Shelton today
princessdi
post Jul 17 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #46

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

Posting and reading in this forum in optional, as with all other forums.

Paula, also your comment sounds eerily like something my Grandmother used to say of MLK and the Civil rights movement. She would say they were trouble makers, and the whitel folks treated us alright......as long if we stayed in our place. They should have let the Lord take care of any wrong they were doing. Imagine if the civil rights leaders listen to those Who felt like my Grandmother, well meaning as she was. Sometimes God lets us know we are to sit still and let Him move, and sometimes he tells us to fight. Just like the COI of old, sometimes they actually had to go to war, at the command of the same God who would sometimes tell them to just walk around the wall and sing.

We are all Adventist, and we should be careful who we let say they represent us to the world. If we know they are not right then it is us who should stop it before it goes to far. or at least call it what it is, and make those who openly sin accountable for their actions. Now had you read my post, you would have seen that these are my concerns, as well as Danny bringing BSDA into this in the first place by coming here with his spin. We were content to pray for them both and be a bit concerned about his actions toward Linda as a christian. He brought us to a whole new level when he came here, and lied. And now he is, one more time.........lying again. So, I as told him, I am telling you and Sarah. I don't need Bear's, Sister's, Johann's, or PaperTiger's, or the Dr.'s stories to be upset(although it definitely doesn't hurt, definitely adds fuel to the fire), I have my own. If you two have no interest in who is representing you or God in the name of Adventism to the US and serveral countries then by all means, let it fly.

All ya'll need to leave them folks at 3ABN alone . God will take care of it all in the end. You surely cannot expect these folks to tell the whole story. Leave it alone ya'll no good is going to come from this.

QUOTE(simplysaved @ Jul 17 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]140042[/snapback]

And let those who rightly know what happened be the ones to initiate directly.....

This post has been edited by princessdi: Jul 18 2006, 10:05 AM

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chez
post Jul 17 2006, 11:11 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 17 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]140058[/snapback]

Ray Charles and Roy Orbson see it and they are both dead and were blind....

IOW - it is visible loud and clear....

You are a mess! LOL roflmao.gif

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 18 2006, 01:02 AM
Post #48

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

I really would like to ask Mr. Shelton what color the sky is in his world... we have now 2 emails full of lies...... he is literally the man who is peeing on folks and telling them that "its raining."

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
4reneyonly
post Jul 18 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #49

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,162

The behavior of Danny is similar to all deranged dictators that surrounds themselves with people who fear loss of status, money, and other things that they never fully possess because those things only exist at the expense of others.

His approach as the Adventist overseer demanding that the head boy at BSDA get his people in line is further proof that he has set himself apart from others as if he is god on earth. (Someone tell him that the Pope is already holding down that soapbox).

The fall is coming. It always has and it always will. Then everyone will know what we already know: The Emperor has no clothes!

--------------------
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:26-28 KJV

+Quote Post
Clay
post Jul 18 2006, 04:58 AM
Post #50

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

QUOTE(4reneyonly @ Jul 18 2006, 03:28 AM) [snapback]140113[/snapback]

The behavior of Danny is similar to all deranged dictators that surrounds themselves with people who fear loss of status, money, and other things that they never fully possess because those things only exist at the expense of others.

His approach as the Adventist overseer demanding that the head boy at BSDA get his people in line is further proof that he has set himself apart from others as if he is god on earth. (Someone tell him that the Pope is already holding down that soapbox).

The fall is coming. It always has and it always will. Then everyone will know what we already know: The Emperor has no clothes!

I like the way you put that.... spoton.gif

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
sister
post Jul 18 2006, 07:01 AM
Post #51

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 762

QUOTE(calvin @ Jul 17 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]140057[/snapback]

No, I am not going to contact him or anyone else. I am not a professional investigator. It would only be more hearsay. My call for a independent professional investigator is serious. I have one lined up. I should have told Danny that I will have the investigation done at my expense and will publish a report of the finding here for all. I give all of you the the benefit of the doubt that you could be lying or telling the truth (Beartrap, Johann, Dr. A, Dr. Thompson, Linda Shelton, Danny Shelton, etc). So I make the same offer to you as I did to Danny. Will you allow youselves to be part of an investigation?

Calvin, I applaud your willingness to instigate an independent investigation into the matters surrounding the issues pertaining to Danny and Linda. But sadly, Danny will not submit to an independent investigator of your choosing, or any truly independent investigator. He has too much to loose and nothing to gain, if the truth is revealed.

Although it was a compliment to be mistaken by Danny as Linda, Calvin is correct, we are not one in the same. And I have not received any information from Linda in order to write “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN”. Neither am I Derrell, as was suggested by some, or Johann. Calvin can also confirm that fact. I have simply been a catalyst that the Lord has used to get the ball of truth rolling. And once it began moving others joined in with additional testimony and the momentum increased. Now it is gaining speed. And the truth, like the advance of an avalanche is heading toward the walls of Danny’s compound, with an intensity that can not be held at bay by misrepresentations and shameless lies of his devising. As Joshua and the army of Israel marched around the walls of Jericho, dependant upon the workings of the Lord for their victory, Linda Shelton has depended upon the Lord to orchestrate her defense and expunge the falsehoods that have tarnished her reputation.

Who am I? Danny’s worst nightmare, someone who knows the truth behind the public facade he has erected and is willing to speak. I encourage other witnesses to come forth. For there are many. The time to give witness is now...

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #52

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 17 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]140068[/snapback]

No you ain't talking 'bout singing no tenor without ME!!!!!!!

Okay....we bof are tenor! giggle.gif
QUOTE(LadyTenor @ Jul 17 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]140068[/snapback]

...the sophomoric behavior of Danny Shelton is repulsive and horrifying...

Great idea, Calvin, but I hope no one is going to hold their breath while they wait for Danny Shelton to submit to any such investigation. To do so will render him powerless and without control...and I don't see him willing to do that...no.gif

I'mma break it down like my Mamma used to say....
"The one that hollars first about the fart is normally the one that drapped it..."

OR

"The first hen that cackles is the one that laid the egg...."

Danny is doing a lot of "cackle" and "hollaring" - and well...you get the jist....
Re'

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
LadyTenor
post Jul 18 2006, 09:45 AM
Post #53

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(4reneyonly @ Jul 18 2006, 04:28 AM) [snapback]140113[/snapback]

rofl1.gif

QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 08:48 AM) [snapback]140143[/snapback]

"The one that hollars first about the fart is normally the one that drapped it..."

OR

Danny is doing a lot of "cackle" and "hollaring" - and well...you get the jist....
Re'

rofl1.gif

--------------------
Visit my blog--"Musings of a Black Scrapbooker"
Talia's MySpace Page

He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him."
--John 14:21

Any comments on blacksda.com made by Talia A. Dickson, J.D. with respect to the law are purely academic in nature and should NOT be construed as legal advice. Mrs. Dickson is not yet authorized to practice law in any jurisdiction. Should you need legal advice for a specific issue, you are encouraged to seek out the advice of an attorney of your own choosing.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Jul 18 2006, 10:07 AM
Post #54

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 47

rofl1.gif roflmao.gif Man! I need to close th page, before I get fired! LOL!! roflmao.gif
QUOTE(PrincessDrRe @ Jul 18 2006, 06:48 AM) [snapback]140143[/snapback]

Okay....we bof are tenor! giggle.gif

OR

Re'

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
summertime
post Jul 18 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,655

QUOTE(sister @ Jul 18 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]140135[/snapback]

Calvin, I applaud your willingness to instigate an independent investigation into the matters surrounding the issues pertaining to Danny and Linda. But sadly, Danny will not submit to an independent investigator of your choosing, or any truly independent investigator. He has too much to loose and nothing to gain, if the truth is revealed.

Although it was a compliment to be mistaken by Danny as Linda, Calvin is correct, we are not one in the same. And I have not received any information from Linda in order to write “An Unauthorized History of 3ABN”. Neither am I Derrell, as was suggested by some, or Johann. Calvin can also confirm that fact. I have simply been a catalyst that the Lord has used to get the ball of truth rolling. And once it began moving others joined in with additional testimony and the momentum increased. Now it is gaining speed. And the truth, like the advance of an avalanche is heading toward the walls of Danny’s compound, with an intensity that can not be held at bay by misrepresentations and shameless lies of his devising. As Joshua and the army of Israel marched around the walls of Jericho, dependant upon the workings of the Lord for their victory, Linda Shelton has depended upon the Lord to orchestrate her defense and expunge the falsehoods that have tarnished her reputation.

Who am I? Danny’s worst nightmare, someone who knows the truth behind the public facade he has erected and is willing to speak. I encourage other witnesses to come forth. For there are many. The time to give witness is now...

I just read Danny's e-mail this morning and I am more disallusioned than ever by his unchristian like attitude and the character that shone through every word. Once I admired Danny and thought that he was a man who was spoken to by God. Now I do not believe that God could speak to a man who has acted and done the things that he has done over the last 2 years. I did not see a Christ-like attitude in his letter--I saw a man with a revengeful, hateful mind who would stop at nothing to defend himself. I wonder if he will take Calvin's suggestion for a thorough investigation. Not only of his well-manipulated books but of his mind, his character, his ability to hurt others and the Satanic mind who has bound around him a group of people who are of the same religion as the rest of us, and who are willing to answer his call to hurt anyone who does not agree with him. I hate to think that I ever admired him and the parade of speakers who have appeared on his network and who will continue to do so. He needs to be investigated and the truth will come out!!! He did not do Jesus or himself a favor by writing the letter that has come on this forum.

+Quote Post
seeshell
post Jul 18 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #56

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,679

I wrote to Mr. Shelton sometime ago and received a reply. I will say that he was courteous to me, to give credit where due.

He made mention that if he was in the wrong, wouldn't it be strange that his church, conference and the 3ABN board would be silent about it. Well, I guess they would be if they are full of people who are "in his pocket". He definitely needs to come up with some independent folks with nothing to gain or lose to support his position if it is to be taken seriously. An independent investigation would only help his cause if he is innocent.

--------------------
Shelley

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain

"It is not my first object in life to make people like me." Elizabeth Prentiss

"Níor dhún Dia doras riamh nar oscail Sé ceann eile."

+Quote Post
PrincessDrRe
post Jul 18 2006, 02:45 PM
Post #57

PrincessDrRe
Group Icon

Member No.: 712

QUOTE(seeshell @ Jul 18 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]140217[/snapback]

..... An independent investigation would only help his cause if he is innocent.

Dead on pernt.

Put up or....well..... you know the rest......

dunno.gif

--------------------
*"Some folks use their ignorance like a umbrella. It covers everything, they perodically take it out from time to time, but it never is too far away from them."*
PrincessDrRe; March, 2007

~"Blood = Meat, Face = Meat, Internal "Organs" = Meat - you can try to make it cuter; but it's still meat...."~
PrincessDrRe; September, 2007

*(NOTE: Any advice given by Re' Silvey, MSW is not to be taken as medical/mental health advice. Although trained to be a counselor, currently employed as a therapist, and currently pursuing her PhD in Counseling Psychology (ABD/I) - she is not your assigned therapist. Please consult a mental health professional of your choice for a face-to-face consultation.)*

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Jul 18 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #58

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,672

Dead on pernt.

Put up or....well..... you know the rest......

dunno.gif

roflmao.gif I was thinking of a different quote but the stink is the same!! rofl1.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
PaperTigers
post Jul 18 2006, 06:23 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,689

If it ...
looks like a duck
walks like a duck
quacks like a duck
then it's a duck

--------------------
~ Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the RIGHT thing!

~ Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like you would if no one was watching!
IPB Image

+Quote Post
calvin
post Jul 18 2006, 07:42 PM
Post #60

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Received this email from Danny. Guess I can kiss that investigation good bye.

Calvin, I wrote you a personal note. I even mentioned that I did not want "my side" published, yet It's my understanding that you posted my comments to you.
I'll refrain from any further comments to you. I think it's been close to 2 yrs since my last comment. I admit that I do not go to black sda or any other forum as my schedule does not make time for such events.
Danny

Well I guess Danny could not resist. He then later sent me this email.

This is from my ex son in law. Please Notice the date.

----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: 3/14/2006 2:44:08 PM
Subject: Congratulations!

Danny & Brandy,

A belated congratulations to you! Danny, you are a very fortunate man and, in regards to your new wife, to be most envied. Brandy, you and the girls deserve the best life has to offer, and the kindness and benevolence that Ive seen you exude everywhere you go will come back to you with interest attached. Danny isnt a saint but now he has his halo, and Im sure he agrees with me there. I wish you all the very best!!!

Sincerely,

Derrell Mundall

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd March 2008 - 03:43 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church