Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=135 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:18 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Seraphim7
post Feb 13 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #136

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 06:33 PM) [snapback]178064[/snapback]

The question remains... looking at your portrait of Danny, you sound like one who was far more intimate than an employee in your effusive adulation... is that why you harbor so much enmity toward Linda?

In His service,
Mr. J

Very interesting questions... ohmy.gif

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #137

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 984

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]178071[/snapback]

Making things up as I go along? Inside personal information? I will tell you there were many who were involved in trying to help L reconcile with D. but she just flat refused to do it. That is why is so awful to see all this bad stuff floating around about D. and the family when it is apparent to many that she will get fame, some way, some how. What a sad thing TV can do to some people. Really she was once a shy lady. Withdrawn wouldn't even sing her own songs. Then little by little she became what she is today. I don't feel like poor L. She has taken and taken and minipulated people to give her exactly what she wants for a long time now. Look at her team they dig dirt, sling mud, and believe me if a fly could speak we would know all about pride. What a way to get attention and revenge. She actually thought that she should remain VP with a man on the side. The board did right by letting her go. I support that decission 100%. D. had no option but to give her up to the other man.

Gurl, you got issues...lots of 'em... yes.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #138

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM) [snapback]178034[/snapback]

well "stank" means bad, terrible, nasty....

which thread was that?

The one about posts from BlackSDA showing up at Save3abn.

You said

"internet 101: if you don't want to see it all over the internet, don't post it...

internet 101a: put in an email anything you wouldn't mind seeing in a daily newspaper....

internet 101b: unless the person can be verified never assume that who you are talking to is actually who they say they are...."

good advice.
nw

This post has been edited by Noahswife: Feb 13 2007, 10:24 PM

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 13 2007, 05:56 PM
Post #139

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Ex3ABNViewer Posted Today, 06:44 PM
Why not just seperate and let the divorce come later if ever, unless one wants to remarry.

Exactly!!! clap.gif

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #140

Guests

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 13 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]178073[/snapback]

Gurl, you got issues...lots of 'em... yes.gif

It is not right that all the attention is at D. The truth is it takes two to tango. L is not an innocent shy little lady and she has issues. People do not place correct application to the accusations at the ministry. L was there, she was VP and if there was any wrong doing her face should be shinning out as well. Even in marriage there is a share of assets and liabilites. Same with the ministry if there was wrong going on then she Linda is as much responsible today as she was then She was VP.! The pregnancy test should make it really clear to a lot of people you don't play this kind of joke on anyone at a time when the road is as ruff as it was. This was a serious concern of hers or why would she of purchased it and bring it home.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #141

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 13 2007, 05:53 PM) [snapback]178074[/snapback]

The one about posts from BlackSDA showing up at Save3abn.

You said

"internet 101: if you don't want to see it all over the internet, don't post it...

internet 101a: put in an email anything you wouldn't mind seeing in a daily newspaper....

internet 101b: unless the person can be verified never assume that who you are talking to is actually who they say they are...."

good advise.
nw

ahhhh yes.... I wanted to make sure that was the one to which you were referring...

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #142

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]178077[/snapback]

It is not right that all the attention is at D. The truth is it takes two to tango. L is not an innocent shy little lady and she has issues. People do not place correct application to the accusations at the ministry. L was there, she was VP and if there was any wrong doing her face should be shinning out as well. Even in marriage there is a share of assets and liabilites. Same with the ministry if there was wrong going on then she Linda is as much responsible today as she was then She was VP.! The pregnancy test should make it really clear to a lot of people you don't play this kind of joke on anyone at a time when the road is as ruff as it was. This was a serious concern of hers or why would she of purchased it and bring it home.

Do you get this worked up when you think about the allegations against Tommy Shelton...or is it only Linda that gets your blood pressure up?

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #143

Guests

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Feb 13 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]178075[/snapback]

Why not just seperate and let the divorce come later if ever, unless one wants to remarry.
Exactly!!! clap.gif

Exactly my point. Why did she insist that they get a divorce. Then there is L. showing up at the GC with the wedding band on. Did she re-marry? I don't know, but why would she wear a wedding band if not?
See I guess that after the pregnancy test was discovered and she told D. that all he would ever get was a worn out dish rag, she was quite surprised when the new Mrs. S came along, 2 years later and did not match her-L prophecy for D.

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 13 2007, 06:10 PM) [snapback]178080[/snapback]

Do you get this worked up when you think about the allegations against Tommy Shelton...or is it only Linda that gets your blood pressure up?

We are on a certain topic and I have learned what happens when you get offtopic.gif

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #144

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]178081[/snapback]

Exactly my point. Why did she insist that they get a divorce. Then there is L. showing up at the GC with the wedding band on. Did she re-marry? I don't know, but why would she wear a wedding band if not?
See I guess that after the pregnancy test was discovered and she told D. that all he would ever get was a worn out dish rag, she was quite surprised when the new Mrs. S came along, 2 years later and did not match her-L prophecy for D.

We are on a certain topic and I have learned what happens when you get offtopic.gif

Are you a skater by any chance...'cause you're awfully good at slipping and sliding past stuff you don't want to answer.

This post has been edited by Nuggie: Feb 13 2007, 06:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hersheys99
post Feb 13 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #145

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 1,672

Wow no where have I read or heard it was her idea to get the divorce. Well gee if I was remarried I sure in the heck wouldn't be living here while they lived somewhere else. You just totally do not make sense at all. I was referring to D in my post as not getting the divorce & remarrying.

--------------------
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being -- hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
-Erma Bombeck-

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.
(Unknown)

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 13 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #146

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

Glenetta, you need to stop hatin on Linda Shelton. nono.gif

Ok so she was married to Danny and you were not. So, she got the spot light as Mrs. S for over twenty years and is still respected by millions, in spite of you people trying to drag her through the mud, while you simply had to wait in the wings. So, Danny married somebody else the first chance he got... sheeesh, get over it and move on with your own life. I feel sorry for you gurl, cuz Linda has gotten on with her life while you're still waitin. flirt.gif

And btw, I got a husband so I ain't in hover mode...

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 13 2007, 06:24 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 06:21 PM
Post #147

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]178081[/snapback]

. . .

Keep talkin'. The pieces are coming together very nicely. Another post or two, and I'll be sure where you fit into the puzzle.

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #148

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 13 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]178087[/snapback]

Glenetta, you need to stop hatin on Linda Shelton. nono.gif

Ok so she was married to Danny and you were not. So, she got the spot light as Mrs. S for over twenty years and is still respected by millions, in spite of you people trying to drag her through the mud, while you simply had to wait in the wings. So, Danny married somebody else the first chance he got... sheeesh, get over it and move on with your own life. I feel sorry for you gurl, cuz Linda has gotten on with her life while you're still waitin. flirt.gif

she does sound like she is carrying a flame for Danny doesn't she? Unrequited love perhaps?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 13 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #149

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

But it seems like she would be angry at Danny, not LInda if that were the case.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 06:37 PM
Post #150

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 13 2007, 07:35 PM) [snapback]178092[/snapback]

But it seems like she would be angry at Danny, not LInda if that were the case.

Not necessarily...remember the astronaut diaper lady?

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church