Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=120 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:16 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:13 PM
Post #121

Guests

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]178050[/snapback]

The spirit you manifest is what will get you evicted... and seeing you cannot avoid being what you are, I'm betting the under on how long you stick around from this point...

The real question here is what has Linda done to you that has you serving up haterade by the gallon? Did she steal Danny from you 20+ years ago? Because you have some seriously deep-seated issues bordering on the sociopathic where she is concerned... and it may behoove you to seek some professional help in this regard...

In His service,
Mr. J

Mr J. I never metioned any names in the above Unauthorized History of the Pregnancy Test. And I wonder "what has D. done to you that has you serving up haterade" by the gallon? I don't hate anyone. I do feel that other people need their opinion respected as you think yours should be. I am not a sociopathic and I do not need profession help. How is it that you can say such a think to people and its ok? Have you considered your own suggestion sir?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 02:51 PM) [snapback]178044[/snapback]

The man has dedicated his life for many years now to the ministry. He began as a young boy singing praises to God. Then after loosing his life long partner, wife, in a car accident, he continues to push on with his best foot forward. He re-marries to a shy lady, one who had justed faced some troubled times in a recent marriage. Not happy with what she had, she divorced. Here now are two small children hurting being divided between their father and mother. The big hearted man comes along, his soft heart falls for the shy lady, they marry, he unites with them as a family. The man receives a dream to build a television station that will reach the world.
People are getting to know the saviour in ways that no one would have ever thought possible. The word of God is taken from house to house.
The shy lady soon becomes the opening show. She has aged but thinks the music video's of a 40+ lady will reach the young. Thousands are spent to supply her desire, her idea, of speading the gospel. The shyness has totally vainish, her self esteem is plenty gleaming. Now instead of conservative clothes, its bright pink purses and bright yellow sandels. Her face is saging and Botox is the answer. What happened to the shy little lady? The maid couldn't keep up the washing, the clothes were many, shoe racks had to be hung on every door. As the long ago shy lady was on her self made journey things all around got boring, just like her first marriage. She felt frisky and free but the man was still dedicating his life to Jesus. Then one day as he sat waiting for the, long ago shy lady, to return from her routine shopping spree, with a lonely tear running down his face. He knows that she is drulling over this other man and don't know how to talk or communicate with her anymore. Praying he waits for her to return. He hears the roar of her "Up Bound" vehicle screech into the garage. She comes rushing into the house heading for the bathroom. Quickly she throws the packages on the counter. He makes his way in to the bags to see if by chance, this time she had brought some food home. He was tired of cereal. He looks in the bag and to his hurt and surprise. A PREGNANCY TEST!!!! His heart is broken, his family shattered for he knew that it could not be him. She exits the bathroom and begins LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. He knows that now there is no doubt that her friend is much more. YOU DON"T GET PREGNANT HOLDING HANDS! She laughs and taughts him, leaves him, and wants a divorce.
Johann How can you think that what you have said Danny Shelton is Danny Sheton's worse enemy. I would have to say that maybe it was the once, long ago, shy lady, that has been unhappy.

I have mentioned no names here and surely this will not get me suspended again. But it is the other side of Unauthorized History of the PREGNANCY TEST.

If i read this right you are saying that she brought home PT instead of FOOD?

Good Grief if Danny was Smart enough to set a tv network with the lords help then i would think he is smart enough to drive to the store and buy some food, i mean this getting weird.

I know that this post was suppose to make me feel bad for danny, but know we are suppose to believe that Linda ran danny, is this best defense of Danny we can find Accuse Linda of every thing Danny is Supposed to be Guilt of?

Now mind you this is the brother of man that has Successfully hidden away his preying on men younger then himself for thirty years. I am lost( not really) either danny is smart or stupid not both. at the same time.

Glenetta please decide which you want Danny to be.

Secondly were you in the house when this event happenned? yes or no.

If no you are taking someones word for what happenned.

If yes then you are either Linda( i personal do not think you are linda) or Danny, or a unnamed person that would have heard the story has it happened.

So can please let the rest of us which of the above you are?

erik

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #123

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]178051[/snapback]

Keep talkin'. I want to see just how desperate you are.

+Quote Post
princessdi
post Feb 13 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #124

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 47

*****Glenetta, speculation is not allowed about Danny's or Linda's first marriages. Yes that will get you suspended. I am edited out those portions, please don't try to slide them in again.*****

--------------------
TTFN
Di

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose---Romans 8:28

A great many people believe they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.-- William James

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.- Mark Twain

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 05:20 PM
Post #125

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 984

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]178044[/snapback]

The man has dedicated his life for many years now to the ministry. He began as a young boy singing praises to God. Then after loosing his life long partner, wife, in a car accident, he continues to push on with his best foot forward. He re-marries to a shy lady, one who had justed faced some troubled times in a recent marriage. Not happy with what she had, she divorced. Here now are two small children hurting being divided between their father and mother. The big hearted man comes along, his soft heart falls for the shy lady, they marry, he unites with them as a family. The man receives a dream to build a television station that will reach the world.
People are getting to know the saviour in ways that no one would have ever thought possible. The word of God is taken from house to house.
The shy lady soon becomes the opening show. She has aged but thinks the music video's of a 40+ lady will reach the young. Thousands are spent to supply her desire, her idea, of speading the gospel. The shyness has totally vainish, her self esteem is plenty gleaming. Now instead of conservative clothes, its bright pink purses and bright yellow sandels. Her face is saging and Botox is the answer. What happened to the shy little lady? The maid couldn't keep up the washing, the clothes were many, shoe racks had to be hung on every door. As the long ago shy lady was on her self made journey things all around got boring, just like her first marriage. She felt frisky and free but the man was still dedicating his life to Jesus. Then one day as he sat waiting for the, long ago shy lady, to return from her routine shopping spree, with a lonely tear running down his face. He knows that she is drulling over this other man and don't know how to talk or communicate with her anymore. Praying he waits for her to return. He hears the roar of her "Up Bound" vehicle screech into the garage. She comes rushing into the house heading for the bathroom. Quickly she throws the packages on the counter. He makes his way in to the bags to see if by chance, this time she had brought some food home. He was tired of cereal. He looks in the bag and to his hurt and surprise. A PREGNANCY TEST!!!! His heart is broken, his family shattered for he knew that it could not be him. She exits the bathroom and begins LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. He knows that now there is no doubt that her friend is much more. YOU DON"T GET PREGNANT HOLDING HANDS! She laughs and taughts him, leaves him, and wants a divorce.
Johann How can you think that what you have said Danny Shelton is Danny Sheton's worse enemy. I would have to say that maybe it was the once, long ago, shy lady, that has been unhappy.

I have mentioned no names here and surely this will not get me suspended again. But it is the other side of Unauthorized History of the PREGNANCY TEST.

wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #126

Guests

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 13 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]178053[/snapback]

Also, if she was so worried about being younger why would she "run off" with such an old man???? My mother did much of the same when she was Linda's age. But she left with a man half her age. Her and my dad divorced but about two years later my mother came to her senses and they remarried. That is why I cannot figure out why Danny was so quick to divorce her. If her behavior was something out of the ordinary why didn't he wait to see if she would realize what she was doing. My parents were not even really Christians when my dad decided to forgive my mother and take her back. Maybe if Danny would have given her time and space they could have worked this out....

D. did give her time and lots of it. He begged her to give up the third party. They had councelors evaluate the problems and then L. decided that she wouldn't go any more. I question now, Was she pregnant? You don't buy a test for no reason. L left D and would not return home. He sent her roses, he called and told her he loved her, please come home he would say. Nothing would work. It was stated from her that she could wear her heels when with this fellow. See the shoes were important stuff, that goes along with feeling fisky and free, she went from shy lady to, out there.
D was as quick as L wanted with the divorce. D. ask her to get her hormones check and she refused that also. She wanted out of the marriage. So after time and time of being rejected he gave the lady he loved, then, what she wanted but apparently the third party didn't want her. Now it just her and the dog Sheltie.

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 13 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]178061[/snapback]

wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

Nuggie there has to be a bitter women behind this killing of 3ABN face it. There is too much that is on here that only L. could be passing.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 05:31 PM
Post #127

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]178062[/snapback]

D. did give her time and lots of it. He begged her to give up the third party. They had councelors evaluate the problems and then L. decided that she wouldn't go any more. I question now, Was she pregnant? You don't buy a test for no reason. L left D and would not return home. He sent her roses, he called and told her he loved her, please come home he would say. Nothing would work. It was stated from her that she could wear her heels when with this fellow. See the shoes were important stuff, that goes along with feeling fisky and free, she went from shy lady to, out there.
D was as quick as L wanted with the divorce. D. ask her to get her hormones check and she refused that also. She wanted out of the marriage. So after time and time of being rejected he gave the lady he loved, then, what she wanted but apparently the third party didn't want her. Now it just her and the dog Sheltie.

Nuggie there has to be a bitter women behind this killing of 3ABN face it. There is too much that is on here that only L. could be passing.

You sure have an awful lot of inside personal information...or are you just making this up as you go along...

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 05:33 PM
Post #128

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]178056[/snapback]

Mr J. I never metioned any names in the above Unauthorized History of the Pregnancy Test. And I wonder "what has D. done to you that has you serving up haterade" by the gallon? I don't hate anyone. I do feel that other people need their opinion respected as you think yours should be. I am not a sociopathic and I do not need profession help. How is it that you can say such a think to people and its ok? Have you considered your own suggestion sir?

I haven't been hating on Danny... I havent referred to him as Janus... I havent targeted him or speculated about how his first marriage ended... and your omission of names doesnt matter; in the context of all of the comments you have made regarding Linda, it is plain that it is she you were referring to and that you have a great deal of personal animosity towards her... and that animosity makes you take on sociopathic traits when you discuss her... Mental health professionals in the house, please correct me if I'm mistaken... but I dont think I am.

The question remains... looking at your portrait of Danny, you sound like one who was far more intimate than an employee in your effusive adulation... is that why you harbor so much enmity toward Linda?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:35 PM
Post #129

Guests

QUOTE(princessdi @ Feb 13 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]178060[/snapback]

*****Glenetta, speculation is not allowed about Danny's or Linda's first marriages. Yes that will get you suspended. I am edited out those portions, please don't try to slide them in again.*****

Help me I am confused. Would you please tell me here or in a PM what can I talk about. The courts have records di.

QUOTE(awesumtenor @ Feb 13 2007, 05:33 PM) [snapback]178064[/snapback]

I haven't been hating on Danny... I havent referred to him as Janus... I havent targeted him or speculated about how his first marriage ended... and your omission of names doesnt matter; in the context of all of the comments you have made regarding Linda, it is plain that it is she you were referring to and that you have a great deal of personal animosity towards her... and that animosity makes you take on sociopathic traits when you discuss her... Mental health professionals in the house, please correct me if I'm mistaken... but I dont think I am.

The question remains... looking at your portrait of Danny, you sound like one who was far more intimate than an employee in your effusive adulation... is that why you harbor so much enmity toward Linda?

In His service,
Mr. J

Whatever!

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 05:36 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]178062[/snapback]

D..

Keep talkin'.

+Quote Post
Seraphim7
post Feb 13 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #131

Heiress Josey
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]178065[/snapback]

Help me I am confused.
Whatever!

blink.gif Finally a confession, and honest answer... Now we know for true, from your own mouth, you are confused. As wwjd would say, thank you. yes.gif

This post has been edited by seraph|m: Feb 13 2007, 05:42 PM

--------------------
WELCOME to BlackSDA from seraph|m, a BSDA Charter member.
Please Join us in The Married Forum and/or Sabbath School Lesson Study forums.

Then, come join us here, Live Chat Lesson Study ,for our Friday night study @ 8pm CST/9pm EST. The lesson can be found at Sabbath School Network (SSNET)

Motto- "Weapons of Mass Distraction, Have No Place Here. " "Qui tacet consentire videtur,"
Are not official staff mottos and are not endorsed by BSDA Management.

+Quote Post
Nuggie
post Feb 13 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #132

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

QUOTE(seraph|m @ Feb 13 2007, 06:42 PM) [snapback]178067[/snapback]

blink.gif Finally a confession, and honest answer... Now we know for true, from your own mouth, you are confused. As wwjd would say, thank you. yes.gif

rofl1.gif rofl1.gif That's the best post of the day! roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Noahswife
Post #133

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 13 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]178057[/snapback]

........ I am lost( not really) either danny is smart or stupid not both. at the same time.

Glenetta please decide which you want Danny to be.

Secondly were you in the house when this event happenned? yes or no.

If no you are taking someones word for what happenned.

If yes then you are either Linda( i personal do not think you are linda) or Danny, or a unnamed person that would have heard the story has it happened.

So can please let the rest of us which of the above you are?
erik

Glenetta,

Would you please answer Erik's questions. Or at least identify how you know about this incident unless you can think of a possibility other than what Erik proposed?

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Ex3ABNViewer
Post #134

Member No.: 2,913

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]178062[/snapback]

It is too late now. My point was/is if Danny thought enough of it being Linda's hormones, he should have realized they can make you do crazy things. The only timeline I know of everything from start to finish was months...Why not just seperate and let the divorce come later if ever, unless one wants to remarry.

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #135

Guests

QUOTE(Nuggie @ Feb 13 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]178063[/snapback]

You sure have an awful lot of inside personal information...or are you just making this up as you go along...

Making things up as I go along? Inside personal information? I will tell you there were many who were involved in trying to help L reconcile with D. but she just flat refused to do it. That is why is so awful to see all this bad stuff floating around about D. and the family when it is apparent to many that she will get fame, some way, some how. What a sad thing TV can do to some people. Really she was once a shy lady. Withdrawn wouldn't even sing her own songs. Then little by little she became what she is today. I don't feel like poor L. She has taken and taken and minipulated people to give her exactly what she wants for a long time now. Look at her team they dig dirt, sling mud, and believe me if a fly could speak we would know all about pride. What a way to get attention and revenge. She actually thought that she should remain VP with a man on the side. The board did right by letting her go. I support that decission 100%. D. had no option but to give her up to the other man.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church