Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=105 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:14 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
Johann
post Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM
Post #106

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]177975[/snapback]

- - - Have you ever been to 3abn. Have you even met any of the people involved. Do you have a clue as to who all they have to account to? I doubt if you can answer yes to even one of those questions.
- - -

There are a number of us here who have been to 3ABN, who have met the people involved. You have still not been able to convince us that you are telling nothing but the truth.

Then a number of people here have experienced things first-hand through another method. They have noticed Danny Shelton's own accounts and seen how he contradicts himself. How he covers up former statements with new cover-up stories. How he thwarts the facts to make them look like they verify the opposite. As I have often said, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy!

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 13 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #107

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

To the supporters of Danny S.

Can i ask why this is such a big deal to Danny's case against Linda?

I mean when i read this for the first time months ago i said to myself that was a stupid thing to do on Linda's Part, and even stupider on Danny's part to make Big deal out of it.

I am mean i can not even count the number of times my wife has bought a PT for someone other then herself, and yes even before i knew her.

Did or did not Linda have a Daughter of child bearing age? Did or did not Linda have friends of Child bearing age. So to bring it forward has proof of an affair is a high risk move.

Now I will say that It was a very poor choice of ways to make a point to her husband, and i also thought when i read that was reason that she bought i can see why some would think it funny, but is was a very unwise move, But i am not sure it is worth 100 plus posts by the rest of us( yes i know i am guilty of posting about)

So if that is the best case you have of Linda's affair stay out of court it ,will just get linda a ruling that she was foolish not that she is guilty of any thing. And if i were the judge hearing the case i would laugh the case out my back door and fine the moving party for wasting the courts time.

See i am being fair to both danny and linda in this post they both messed this one from were i sit.

ERik

+Quote Post
Noahswife
post Feb 13 2007, 03:51 PM
Post #108

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,683

QUOTE(Clay @ Feb 13 2007, 04:23 PM) [snapback]178024[/snapback]

where I come from that is called a "stank" attitude....

Clay,

On another thread you provided us with some guidelines for internet posting on a public forum.

For those of us born and educated elsewhere, maybe a quick set of definitions for words used here on BlackSDA that are not easily found in the standard dictionary will help someone like myself interpret some of the posts and stop misconstruing words or coming up with our own definition in place of what the word commonly understood to mean?

blonde.gif

nw

--------------------
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” C.S. Lewis

"To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless." G. K. Chesterton

+Quote Post
Clay
post Feb 13 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #109

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

QUOTE(Noahswife @ Feb 13 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]178029[/snapback]

Clay,

On another thread you provided us with some guidelines for internet posting on a public forum.

For those of us born and educated elsewhere, maybe a quick set of definitions for words used here on BlackSDA that are not easily found in the standard dictionary will help someone like myself interpret some of the posts and stop misconstruing words or coming up with our own definition in place of what the word commonly understood to mean?
blonde.gif

nw

well "stank" means bad, terrible, nasty....

which thread was that?

--------------------
"you are as sick as your secrets...." -quote from Celebrity Rehab-

+Quote Post
fallible humanbe...
post Feb 13 2007, 04:19 PM
Post #110

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,058

QUOTE(erik @ Feb 13 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]178027[/snapback]

To the supporters of Danny S.

Can i ask why this is such a big deal to Danny's case against Linda?

I mean when i read this for the first time months ago i said to myself that was a stupid thing to do on Linda's Part, and even stupider on Danny's part to make Big deal out of it.

ERik

Erik,

I am not sure that is a good assessment. It didn't reappear at the top of this forum until recently.The last post prior to late January 2007 was back in August of 2006.

It is a rather small part of the whole picture. From a pro-Danny perspective it speaks to the issue of character. Quite a bit of what has been posted here is an attempt to define Danny's character. So, it seems a fair consideration, when one wants to get a complete picture, to consider acts that reveal character from both sides.

It isn't an issue of who was "stupider" as you put it. It could be argued that both were less than clear thinking in the whole situation, but in the thros of a divorce common sense doesn't always reign supreme.

- FHB

--------------------
But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. - Yoda

If you would convince a man that he does wrong, do right. But do not care to convince him. Men will believe what they see. Let them see. - Henry David Thoreau

May those who love us love us. And those who don’t love us– may God turn their hearts. And if He cannot turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, so that we may know them by their limping. - Keeping Faith

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #111

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

For anyone that knows...how was it so easy for people to believe that Linda would have an affair? I mean why did not one reputable person stand up and say this isn't something Linda would do? What was in her character that would let people believe she was capable of this? She was in the ministry for at least 20 years, she knew many of the leaders in the church why did no one say anything? I can understand the employees but what about Mark Finley, Doug Batchelor etc.....no one on the board?

I know some say people said she had an ego, does that mean they thought she could have an affair. Didn't her and Danny seem to be in love? Could people see through their marriage? What was it????

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 04:51 PM
Post #112

Guests

Johann'[/b] date='Feb 13 2007, 03:39 PM' post='178025']
There are a number of us here who have been to 3ABN, who have met the people involved. You have still not been able to convince us that you are telling nothing but the truth.

Then a number of people here have experienced things first-hand through another method. They have noticed Danny Shelton's own accounts and seen how he contradicts himself. How he covers up former statements with new cover-up stories. How he thwarts the facts to make them look like they verify the opposite. As I have often said, Danny Shelton is Danny Shelton's worst enemy!

The man has dedicated his life for many years now to the ministry. He began as a young boy singing praises to God. Then after loosing his life long partner, wife, in a car accident, he continues to push on with his best foot forward. He re-marries to a shy lady, one who had justed faced some troubled times in a recent marriage. Not happy with what she had, she divorced. Here now are two small children hurting being divided between their father and mother. The big hearted man comes along, his soft heart falls for the shy lady, they marry, he unites with them as a family. The man receives a dream to build a television station that will reach the world.
People are getting to know the saviour in ways that no one would have ever thought possible. The word of God is taken from house to house.
The shy lady soon becomes the opening show. She has aged but thinks the music video's of a 40+ lady will reach the young. Thousands are spent to supply her desire, her idea, of speading the gospel. The shyness has totally vainish, her self esteem is plenty gleaming. Now instead of conservative clothes, its bright pink purses and bright yellow sandels. Her face is saging and Botox is the answer. What happened to the shy little lady? The maid couldn't keep up the washing, the clothes were many, shoe racks had to be hung on every door. As the long ago shy lady was on her self made journey things all around got boring, just like her first marriage. She felt frisky and free but the man was still dedicating his life to Jesus. Then one day as he sat waiting for the, long ago shy lady, to return from her routine shopping spree, with a lonely tear running down his face. He knows that she is drulling over this other man and don't know how to talk or communicate with her anymore. Praying he waits for her to return. He hears the roar of her "Up Bound" vehicle screech into the garage. She comes rushing into the house heading for the bathroom. Quickly she throws the packages on the counter. He makes his way in to the bags to see if by chance, this time she had brought some food home. He was tired of cereal. He looks in the bag and to his hurt and surprise. A PREGNANCY TEST!!!! His heart is broken, his family shattered for he knew that it could not be him. She exits the bathroom and begins LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. He knows that now there is no doubt that her friend is much more. YOU DON"T GET PREGNANT HOLDING HANDS! She laughs and taughts him, leaves him, and wants a divorce.
Johann How can you think that what you have said Danny Shelton is Danny Sheton's worse enemy. I would have to say that maybe it was the once, long ago, shy lady, that has been unhappy.

I have mentioned no names here and surely this will not get me suspended again. But it is the other side of Unauthorized History of the PREGNANCY TEST.

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #113

Advanced Member

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]178044[/snapback]

The man has dedicated his life for many years now to the ministry. He began as a young boy singing praises to God. Then after loosing his life long partner, wife, in a car accident, he continues to push on with his best foot forward. He re-marries to a shy lady, one who had justed faced some troubled times in a recent marriage. Not happy with what she had, she divorced. Here now are two small children hurting being divided between their father and mother. The big hearted man comes along, his soft heart falls for the shy lady, they marry, he unites with them as a family. The man receives a dream to build a television station that will reach the world.
People are getting to know the saviour in ways that no one would have ever thought possible. The word of God is taken from house to house.
The shy lady soon becomes the opening show. She has aged but thinks the music video's of a 40+ lady will reach the young. Thousands are spent to supply her desire, her idea, of speading the gospel. The shyness has totally vainish, her self esteem is plenty gleaming. Now instead of conservative clothes, its bright pink purses and bright yellow sandels. Her face is saging and Botox is the answer. What happened to the shy little lady? The maid couldn't keep up the washing, the clothes were many, shoe racks had to be hung on every door. As the long ago shy lady was on her self made journey things all around got boring, just like her first marriage. She felt frisky and free but the man was still dedicating his life to Jesus. Then one day as he sat waiting for the, long ago shy lady, to return from her routine shopping spree, with a lonely tear running down his face. He knows that she is drulling over this other man and don't know how to talk or communicate with her anymore. Praying he waits for her to return. He hears the roar of her "Up Bound" vehicle screech into the garage. She comes rushing into the house heading for the bathroom. Quickly she throws the packages on the counter. He makes his way in to the bags to see if by chance, this time she had brought some food home. He was tired of cereal. He looks in the bag and to his hurt and surprise. A PREGNANCY TEST!!!! His heart is broken, his family shattered for he knew that it could not be him. She exits the bathroom and begins LAUGHING IN HIS FACE. He knows that now there is no doubt that her friend is much more. YOU DON"T GET PREGNANT HOLDING HANDS! She laughs and taughts him, leaves him, and wants a divorce.
Johann How can you think that what you have said Danny Shelton is Danny Sheton's worse enemy. I would have to say that maybe it was the once, long ago, shy lady, that has been unhappy.

I have mentioned no names here and surely this will not get me suspended again. But it is the other side of Unauthorized History of the PREGNANCY TEST.

Not that this will change anything but...I thought her first marriage ended because she was becoming an SDA?

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #114

Guests

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 13 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]178046[/snapback]

Not that this will change anything but...I thought her first marriage ended because she was becoming an SDA?

*****Edited for content*****

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #115

Advanced Member

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 04:01 PM) [snapback]178047[/snapback]

***Edited for Content***

On 3ABN it was said that he was not happy with her becoming SDA so he wanted her out....

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #116

Guests

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 13 2007, 04:55 PM) [snapback]178046[/snapback]

Lets face it Uncle Sam we all have sins and past that haunt us. I heard that the requirement for heaven is to be a sinner and everyone that I know qualifies.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 05:04 PM
Post #117

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]178044[/snapback]

The spirit you manifest is what will get you evicted... and seeing you cannot avoid being what you are, I'm betting the under on how long you stick around from this point...

The real question here is what has Linda done to you that has you serving up haterade by the gallon? Did she steal Danny from you 20+ years ago? Because you have some seriously deep-seated issues bordering on the sociopathic where she is concerned... and it may behoove you to seek some professional help in this regard...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #118

Guests

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 13 2007, 05:02 PM) [snapback]178048[/snapback]

On 3ABN it was said that he was not happy with her becoming SDA so he wanted her out....

I don't know what you heard but there was more anger involved than him at her! Who suffers though is the children, every time the childen are the ones hurt. Oh, but no one ever thinks about the children its just me, myself and I. It continued on until now well husband #2. Then the son well that is the results of divorce and shyness turning into look at me.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #119

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:01 PM) [snapback]178047[/snapback]

***Edited for Content***

Were you there? Did you see it? Did you place the 911 call? Or is this another thing you heard... come clean, glenetta; why are you so angry with Linda? Your attempts to claim to be an objective observer are an abject failure. From your comments, it is plain you feel that Linda has wronged you on a personal level... so tell us... what's your beef with Linda?

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 05:09 PM
Post #120

Advanced Member

Also, if she was so worried about being younger why would she "run off" with such an old man???? My mother did much of the same when she was Linda's age. But she left with a man half her age. Her and my dad divorced but about two years later my mother came to her senses and they remarried. That is why I cannot figure out why Danny was so quick to divorce her. If her behavior was something out of the ordinary why didn't he wait to see if she would realize what she was doing. My parents were not even really Christians when my dad decided to forgive my mother and take her back. Maybe if Danny would have given her time and space they could have worked this out....

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church