Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=150 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:20 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
daylily
post Feb 13 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #151

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,715

Oh yeah! I forgot about her doh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_glenetta_*
post Feb 13 2007, 06:55 PM
Post #152

Guests

QUOTE(Hersheys99 @ Feb 13 2007, 06:17 PM) [snapback]178085[/snapback]

Wow no where have I read or heard it was her idea to get the divorce. Well gee if I was remarried I sure in the heck wouldn't be living here while they lived somewhere else. You just totally do not make sense at all. I was referring to D in my post as not getting the divorce & remarrying.

There are all kinds out there Hercheys99.

edited for content..... glenetta this is your last warning this evening, if I have to edit another one of your posts your privileges will be suspended for 48 hours....

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 13 2007, 06:58 PM

+Quote Post
Ralph
post Feb 13 2007, 06:58 PM
Post #153

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,002

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]178103[/snapback]

Bingo! But I won't give your identity away in any post.

This post has been edited by Clay: Feb 13 2007, 06:59 PM

+Quote Post
Uncle Sam
post Feb 13 2007, 06:59 PM
Post #154

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,650

This is new to me...So he lives here too? Do they live together? If they are married why hide it? Earlier I thought it was stated that she was alone with her dog?????

+Quote Post
daylily
post Feb 13 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #155

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,715

Didn't Glenetta or somebody just say the doctor didn't want her and it was jsut her and Sheltie?

+Quote Post
gracetoyou
post Feb 13 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #156

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,724

Glenetta, can you give us any insight as to why Brenda Walsh, in the books Mending Broken People and From Battered to Blessed, consistently refers to Linda Shelton as "the vice-president" instead of calling her by her name, Linda Shelton?

--------------------
GRACETOYOU

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 1:3

+Quote Post
husbandoftheyear
post Feb 13 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #157

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,078

We are all missing a big point in this debate and it's one I've already made!

Vastecomies are not 100% effective. Over time, a man can be fertile again. You may read my previous post for more information.

HOTY

--------------------
"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

+Quote Post
Bystander
post Feb 13 2007, 07:39 PM
Post #158

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,777

QUOTE(daylily @ Feb 13 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]178107[/snapback]

Didn't Glenetta or somebody just say the doctor didn't want her and it was jsut her and Sheltie?

I think Glenetta was trying to say, in a nice way, that he didn't want to MARRY her.

+Quote Post
awesumtenor
post Feb 13 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #159

5,000 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Charter Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]178113[/snapback]

I think Glenetta was trying to say, in a nice way, that he didn't want to MARRY her.

Glenetta gots a mouth that works... so let her state her specific meaning... that way you don't have to think...

In His service,
Mr. J

QUOTE(Uncle Sam @ Feb 13 2007, 07:59 PM) [snapback]178105[/snapback]

This is new to me...So he lives here too? Do they live together? If they are married why hide it? Earlier I thought it was stated that she was alone with her dog?????

Don't believe the hype, Sam.. a woman scorned and all that...

In His service,
Mr. J

--------------------
There is no one more dangerous than one who thinks he knows God with a mind that is ignorant - Dr. Lewis Anthony

You’ve got to be real comfortable in your own skin to survive the animosity your strength evokes in people you'd hope would like you. - Dr. Renita Weems

+Quote Post
calvin
post Feb 13 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #160

site admin
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]178103[/snapback]

edited for content..... glenetta this is your last warning this evening, if I have to edit another one of your posts your privileges will be suspended for 48 hours....

No, the suspension will be permanent. We are not going keep coming behind you editing post.

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 13 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #161

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Bystander @ Feb 13 2007, 05:39 PM) [snapback]178113[/snapback]

I have a set of questions for Glenetta and Bystander? ( or any one else that knows the answers)

If the Doc. did not want to marry Linda, why not?

Why would any of you care if she did marry the Doc, your man is already remarried?

would linda marrying the Doc. prove there was an affair?

Who saw this ring on Linda finger at the GC( would like names), and Is there Pic's to Prove that the Ring exists?

Why do the rest of need to know if the Doc did not want to marry linda, is that some sort of a slam on linda?

Maybe the Doc was just showing some kinda of wisdom, that your Man danny could not by not getting married?

OR is all this talk about the Doc not wanting to marry linda just a bunch of hot air or gossip you pick the term you like best? ( but, wait is that not what you accuse the rest of us of doing?)

This post has been edited by erik: Feb 13 2007, 11:13 PM

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 13 2007, 11:40 PM
Post #162

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(SoulEspresso @ Feb 13 2007, 08:42 AM) [snapback]177917[/snapback]

Go away. You've been lurking here trying to confuse things and muddy the waters. If you're here looking for the facts, I'm Pope Benedict.

So the truth about what really happened with the pregnancy test came from Linda. Does that mean she was colluding with Church of God members for two decades scaring up allegations against Tommy so that Danny would get in trouble for trying to cover for his brother? Yeah, that's it. Or if not, maybe not all the stories came from Linda.

Have you even read save3abn.com? I don't know how anyone could go through that information, which is documented and firsthand, and still believe that Danny doesn't have something to hide. I would love to see evidence that would exonerate Danny and Co. from the charges of embezzlement, covering up sex abuse, and character assassination--not because I'm a fan of 3ABN, but because people I love are fans and I don't want to see them or my church, my spiritual home, hurt. All we get from anyone connected with 3ABN is stonewalling, dissembling and denial--lies, like yours.

If there's truth on 3ABN's side, let's have it, for God's sake. Don't you know what this is going to do to the church?

I came back to these boards looking for better information so I could be prepared to deal with in my churches when it becomes more public. It doesn't help when people like you come in here prepared to defend Danny no matter what the cost--even your own integrity. I'm still new, but I feel that on blacksda, honest seekers are welcome here, if they're willing to do the reading to catch up--but not people who came with their minds made up over against any facts.

Your logic doesn't follow normal rules. The rules for your logic are, defend Danny and make Linda look bad no matter whose words you have to twist. It's called lying, I see you doing it over and over again in this thread and others--so go away.

SoulEspresso, I really like your style! It is obvious that you have carefully studied the information here and on save3abn.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
erik
post Feb 13 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #163

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]178081[/snapback]

Exactly my point. Why did she insist that they get a divorce. Then there is L. showing up at the GC with the wedding band on. Did she re-marry? I don't know, but why would she wear a wedding band if not?
See I guess that after the pregnancy test was discovered and she told D. that all he would ever get was a worn out dish rag, she was quite surprised when the new Mrs. S came along, 2 years later and did not match her-L prophecy for D.

We are on a certain topic and I have learned what happens when you get offtopic.gif

Glenetta,

You seem tohave new information you are bringing to light that linda forced the divorce issue?

Can you please tell us based on what grounds that happenned, and any proof you might have would be awesome, because after nicely blaming linda for two plus years the 3abn is now saying she wanted and asked and made danny divorce her???????????

erik

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Feb 13 2007, 11:47 PM
Post #164

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Feb 13 2007, 11:00 AM) [snapback]177971[/snapback]

Please Watchbird, let up..your words slay me...There is only ONE person? Sorry, there were 2 in that room. You were told What Danny said and/or what his reactions were by her. You are also saying there is nill chance that what was told to you about why the test was purchased, could be a lie. Talk about naive.....

Did you hear Danny's part of the story? If so, what is it?

No one can possibly leap to generalizations as well as you. You have done it for months. Not to mention, common sense says, if you called to ask her about one thing, you asked her about a lot more incidents. All answers given obviously would be 100% true, therefore, you think you are "in the know." There are 2 sides to everything, maybe you should give the Danny the same courtesy as you have given Linda and ask him some of those questions. That would be the only fair way woudn't it? That is why marriage counselors talk to both people, because they cannot get a fair or accurate take on the situation by only hearing one side.
Enough already. We know who your source is and you are no longer credible.

The Danny? This is a new one. Is that like The Donald? Sure hope he doesn't go for the same lame combover. roflmao.gif Sorry wwjd, I just couldn't resist. We all make mistakes and sometimes it's just fun to playfully exploit them. Turnabout is fair play so I'll be waiting to see what you have in store for me.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
inga
post Feb 14 2007, 12:28 AM
Post #165

500 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 577

QUOTE(glenetta @ Feb 13 2007, 07:14 PM) [snapback]178081[/snapback]

Exactly my point. Why did she insist that they get a divorce. Then there is L. showing up at the GC with the wedding band on. Did she re-marry? I don't know, but why would she wear a wedding band if not?
See I guess that after the pregnancy test was discovered and she told D. that all he would ever get was a worn out dish rag, she was quite surprised when the new Mrs. S came along, 2 years later and did not match her-L prophecy for D.

We are on a certain topic and I have learned what happens when you get offtopic.gif
And why should we believe you about the so-called "wedding band" when eye witnesses saw no wedding band?

You seem to know an awfully lot of things for someone not directly involved with Danny Shelton. Maybe you are a fly and were on the wall when these conversations took place? uhm.gif

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church