Archive of http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10145&st=285 preserved for the defense in 3ABN and Danny Shelton v. Joy and Pickle.
Links altered to maintain their integrity and aid in navigation, but content otherwise unchanged.
Saved at 01:52:37 PM on March 27, 2008.
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

38 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why Did Linda Buy The Pregnancy Test Kit?, Spin off from the “Thompson Respond to Abrahamsen” thread.
Why did Linda Buy the Pregnancy Test Kit?
Let’s document all the theories we have read here and take a vote.
It was an innocent practical joke on Danny. Come on Danny get with it, lighten up, have a little fun. Theorist, Johann and Watchbird [ 17 ] ** [34.00%]
Linda really thought she could have been pregnant. Hey, after all that sterilization stuff does not always work. Theorist, Summertime. [ 1 ] ** [2.00%]
Linda did it to spite Danny. Man got no business going through my stuff. Theorist, Panama Pete [ 8 ] ** [16.00%]
Hey, Danny planted it. I know Danny, this sounds like him. He is such an evil, wicked man. Theorist, I don’t remember and too lazy to go back through the post and look it up. [ 10 ] ** [20.00%]
I really don't care [ 14 ] ** [28.00%]
Total Votes: 50
Guests cannot vote 
LaurenceD
post Mar 2 2007, 05:01 PM
Post #286

500 + posts
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,035

When the biblical process of accusations are followed, you don't bring unwarranted harm to the cause of god...
    1 Tim 5:19 Do not entertain an accusation against an elder unless it is brought by two or three witnesses.

20 Those who sin are to be rebuked publicly, so that the others may take warning.

21 I charge you, in the sight of God and Christ Jesus and the elect angels, to keep these instructions without partiality, and to do nothing out of favoritism.

[snip]

24The sins of some men are obvious, reaching the place of judgment ahead of them; the sins of others trail behind them.
Wouldn't this apply to anyone, Aletheia? Who were the witnnesses?

No answer?

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeacefulBe
post Mar 2 2007, 05:43 PM
Post #287

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,169

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 2 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]181716[/snapback]

She drove alone and was surprised to see Danny there? Surely you're kidding!!!! This post alone proves how prejudiced and gullible you are where Linda is concerned. The divorce is done, they aren't really having contact but Danny knows where she is going and who she is going to see and what time her flight leaves, and just "shows up" at an airport 2 1/2 hours away!!!! Or are you trying to say he ran into her by accident? If not, what are you saying? If he had come on his own to the airport what purpose would it have been for? Only one, that he loved her and was still willing to reconcile if she wouldn't go. And, that is what happened except, he drove her. Why, because she called him and ask him to. That is how he knew where she was going and when.
Now, even more telling, you said the reason for her trip was that she was coming to see her 3 BEST FRIENDS in the world? How can that be? All along she has maintained that the only relationship that she had with the doc, was strictly a professional relationship because of her son!!!
She has stuck with that story and so have her supporters throughout this whole ordeal!!! Now you say he was one of her BEST FRIENDS?
Let's get real, shall we? If he had become "her best friend" how did that happen. That doesn't happen overnight and by talking strictly about her son's case. That must mean she had many more conversations with him than just professional. Since we confide in our best friends, that must mean she was confiding details of her And Danny's troubles to him (we already know that because of the supposed email to him about the pregnancy test). This says she had been talking to him all the while they were still married. Conclusion? She was a married woman. Doc was a single man. All this years of claiming strictly professional level, was not true. Danny became aware of all of these conversations and knew they went way beyond Nathan. He ask her to stop being personally involved with another man because at the very least, it was very inappropriate. She refused. He ask her several more times, she wouldn't. The very fact that she wouldn't stop, seeing the rift it was causing, says a whole lot. He demanded she stop when he found other "evidence" that proved to him,just how far things had went. She didn't. He went to his pastor. The pastor talked to her, she wouldn't stop. HOw many others talked to her? She wouldn't stop. There is no point in going on. When your husband says this is causing big trouble in our marriage, and pastors, friends, counselors say this is wrong it is inappropriate. To work on your marriage, the first thing you have to do is end this other relationship, and the wife still refuses. That says everything about her feelings for the other person. From there it went from bad to worse, and other evidence came to light to show that this had possibly not just been a "phone" relationship. Regardless, all the while DS is willing to work it out and all she has to do first, is stop the contact that had went way beyond her son.
Now I say all of that because ,Johann ,you did not deny that she went straight to Norway after the divorce. And you are the one who said she came to see her 3 BEST FRIENDS. She shouldn't have made a "male" "best friend" while she was married, that she would then, run to, half way across the world to see as soon as she was free. Everyone here spouts that DS wouldn't take time to work on the marriage. How can you when your wife refuses to take the first step? As said before, there are many other things that came to light and even so, he was willing to work it out. She wasn't.

One of yours I guess, since you can't divorce someone again for going to norway after the divorce blink.gif

wwjd,

If you are not Danny where have you gotten all of this intimate, inside information? If you aren't Danny, whose words have you used to build such a statement? If it is just hearsay aren't you being just a mite hypocritical?

If you aren't Danny, I have to say that you must be pretty winded after that extensive exercise in extrapolation. I know my head is spinning just from reading it.

--------------------
Got Peace?

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

"Truth welcomes examination and doesn't need to defend itself, while deception hides in darkness and blames everyone else." Aunt B, 2007

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 2 2007, 06:39 PM
Post #288

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(Aletheia @ Mar 2 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]181736[/snapback]

Exactly, it only supports a relationship between her and the Doctor, which had nothing to do with her son. I have never read anyone saying that the trip was the cause of the divorce but Johann and his fan club when they put that in the mouth of others...

Which is how most of the so called facts and relating of events about Linda's side have originated (from what I read). Johann says something (heresay, as he wasn't there). All told or interpreted by his best friend Linda. He repeats it as facts, assigns motives and intents to Danny based on what Linda tells him, repeats that as fact, Then all the anonymous Danny accusers repeat it as fact, claiming they have an identified witness, but never identify the person. Then other people arrive and say these anonymous people's testimony is true cause they all have the same story and other people who identify themselves by name verify what they are saying is true. Then Johann arrives agrees, and adds more details, and the stories keep spreading like manure.

I seriously believe when the facts are made known, these people will never see them, they are so loving the lies and convinced of their personal discernment and opinions.

But why should that be a suprise do you know how many have said, even if Linda is guilty, even if she lied even if she did commit adultery, that isn't the point, the point is that "DANNY WAS MEAN TO HER!"

As if husbands can't get upset and angry or be heartsick and not thinking straight when wives lie and commit adultery?

I thank God that others will see..

Aletheia,

Well so far the affiar is just a dirty rumor, using your standard of thrtuh, so when the proof comes then we can judge things.

so run over to danny side and get the truth for the rest of us.

erik

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 2 2007, 06:57 PM
Post #289

500 + posts
Group Icon

To late erik. They didn't follow the right process. The Judge will throw this out one over a technicality.

--------------------
Disclaimer Notice: You are hereby cautioned that the information contained within these posts are for the sole purpose of provoking thought, adding fair comment on matters of public interest, and not providing factual information. These posts do not reflect the actual thoughts or intentions of the person writing under this username since said person is not in any position to know. No effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any personal view, opinion, or hyperbole presented. Therefore, by disclosing, copying, or distributing these posts to others, such information must subsequently be confirmed in writing, signed and dated, by the actual person, or persons, posting behind username LaurenceD.

+Quote Post
erik
post Mar 2 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #290

Advanced Member

Group: Financial Donor
Member No.: 2,782

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 2 2007, 04:57 PM) [snapback]181756[/snapback]

To late erik. They didn't follow the right process. The Judge will throw this out one over a technicality.

LD,

Very true, I am just trying to get Aletheia to see beyond the Tales she has been told.

ERik

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 2 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #291

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

I'm pretty sure THE JUDGE knows exactly what happened, when and where. But He is willing to throw it out on the technicality of His Son dying on Calvary, buy only if they follow the right process, which is a change of heart.

QUOTE(LaurenceD @ Mar 2 2007, 07:57 PM) [snapback]181756[/snapback]

This post has been edited by Richard Sherwin: Mar 2 2007, 08:02 PM

+Quote Post
LaurenceD
post Mar 2 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #292

500 + posts
Group Icon

Perfect!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 2 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #293

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 2 2007, 10:56 PM) [snapback]181716[/snapback]

Linda was not alone, so she has witnesses!
Who else was there when Danny found it? Who else was there to see and hear the exchange that took place between them, when it was found. If you are calling Linda the first person Testimony, that doesn't hold water, Danny has his side too. Unless there was someone else in the car, then in the house, then in the room then you are barking up the wrong tree.

You read only what you want to read, and then you spin on something you claim is there. Is this how you figure you will win the court case you want to have? Would Jesus spin things around the way you are doing?

Linda was not alone when she bought that thing, and it was not her idea alone!

If two witnesses contradict each other there is no proof! Why should Linda tell us when she came to visit us in Norway that she had driven alone to the airport and was surprised to see Danny there?
o had
Exactly!!! So don't try to say there were "witnesses" about the pregnancy test. No one else was there when it all come down. It is her word against his, which are the facts in most of the information put on this board. The truth is no one else was with them during many discussions and/or events that took place.

She drove alone and was surprised to see Danny there? Surely you're kidding!!!! This post alone proves how prejudiced and gullible you are where Linda is concerned. The divorce is done, they aren't really having contact but Danny knows where she is going and who she is going to see and what time her flight leaves, and just "shows up" at an airport 2 1/2 hours away!!!! Or are you trying to say he ran into her by accident? If not, what are you saying? If he had come on his own to the airport what purpose would it have been for? Only one, that he loved her and was still willing to reconcile if she wouldn't go. And, that is what happened except, he drove her. Why, because she called him and ask him to. That is how he knew where she was going and when.

Now you are contradicting some of the information Danny wrote to me at that time. He bragged to me that he had his own spynet with which he could be informed of all of Linda's movements, even as soon as she had ordered an airline ticket. He even informed me that this was thanks to his good friend Garvin McNeilus who had some kind of contraption through some kind of a travel office where he was able to see who had ordered what. When I say "some kind of" it is because I do not know how this works.
Now, even more telling, you said the reason for her trip was that she was coming to see her 3 BEST FRIENDS in the world? How can that be? All along she has maintained that the only relationship that she had with the doc, was strictly a professional relationship because of her son!!!

Yes, due to Danny Shelton's demonic actions Linda had no other friends she could go to at that time than the trio in Norway. Just read Barbara Kerr's letter to see how Danny also manipulated her - one of Linda's best friends - by spending hours with her on the phone. Another, Brenda, had also abandoned her due to Danny's trickery. Was it strange that even Nathan thought his "famous" step-father was doing everything in his might to throw Linda at the doctor! What Christian loving husband would ever do such a thing? Throw his wife to another man? He must have been desparate trying to get rid of her!

- - -
Let's get real, shall we?

One of the main reasons I saw that Danny's actions were highly suspicious were all the e-mails he wrote to me right from the beginning of this affair. It shone through most of them that he was not real, so if you convince him it pays to be real, than you have achieved a lot!

I have to stop now, but I'll get back to this later!

If he had become "her best friend" how did that happen. That doesn't happen overnight and by talking strictly about her son's case. That must mean she had many more conversations with him than just professional. Since we confide in our best friends, that must mean she was confiding details of her And Danny's troubles to him (we already know that because of the supposed email to him about the pregnancy test). This says she had been talking to him all the while they were still married. Conclusion? She was a married woman. Doc was a single man. All this years of claiming strictly professional level, was not true. Danny became aware of all of these conversations and knew they went way beyond Nathan. He ask her to stop being personally involved with another man because at the very least, it was very inappropriate. She refused. He ask her several more times, she wouldn't. The very fact that she wouldn't stop, seeing the rift it was causing, says a whole lot. He demanded she stop when he found other "evidence" that proved to him,just how far things had went. She didn't. He went to his pastor. The pastor talked to her, she wouldn't stop. HOw many others talked to her? She wouldn't stop. There is no point in going on. When your husband says this is causing big trouble in our marriage, and pastors, friends, counselors say this is wrong it is inappropriate. To work on your marriage, the first thing you have to do is end this other relationship, and the wife still refuses. That says everything about her feelings for the other person. From there it went from bad to worse, and other evidence came to light to show that this had possibly not just been a "phone" relationship. Regardless, all the while DS is willing to work it out and all she has to do first, is stop the contact that had went way beyond her son.
Now I say all of that because ,Johann ,you did not deny that she went straight to Norway after the divorce. And you are the one who said she came to see her 3 BEST FRIENDS. She shouldn't have made a "male" "best friend" while she was married, that she would then, run to, half way across the world to see as soon as she was free. Everyone here spouts that DS wouldn't take time to work on the marriage. How can you when your wife refuses to take the first step? As said before, there are many other things that came to light and even so, he was willing to work it out. She wasn't.

You say Danny wanted to get "rid" of her....Did you hear him say that?

yes, definitely! Danny told me in his e-mails to me. He sent me up to three a day during that period, and he definitely made it clear that he wanted to get a divorce and get rid of Linda.

Nice spin, but if and I say if he said he wanted to go ahead with the divorce it was because of the above stated reasons. There was no "reasoning" with her and she didn't want to make even 1 step to working things out. You take those facts and try to twist them that he just "for no reason" wanted a divorce.. If this whole thing wasn't over the doc why would he have been in contact with you period? If there were any other reason, you would have had nothing to do with it. Proves again what was really happening and why. The only reason for contact between you and DS was because you were the docs best friend and you knew that he and Linda had a "friendship." Maybe it is true (and it probably is) that you really didn't know the extent. I am sure since you were all such, good friends, you just took their word for it. Well, loyalty is a good thing up to a point.

Several times Danny and his scribes have insinuated that her trip to Norway after the divorce was one of the reasons he had to divorce her. What kind of "concoction" is that?

One of yours I guess, since you can't divorce someone again for going to norway after the divorce

One of yours I guess, since you can't divorce someone again for going to norway after the divorce blink.gif

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 2 2007, 09:20 PM
Post #294

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

A spy thing from Garwin McNeilus? no.gif Your posts get better and better.
Her only 3 friends in the world were in Norway? no.gif
And are you saying she had turned more to the doctor since Danny was accusing her of being involved with the doctor? no.gif
And you are not explaining how they got to be such good friends while she was still a married woman, other than you are saying she had to cry on his shoulder cause she had no one else. If so, then you are contradicting her words that it was strictly a professional relationship!! no.gif

You said you would get back to this later. Please don't. You've already buried yourself, and her, on this one.

+Quote Post
Johann
post Mar 2 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #295

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

From: Iceland, formerly Denmark, Norway, USA, Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Faeroe Islands. Bound for Heaven.
Member No.: 686

QUOTE(wwjd @ Mar 3 2007, 05:20 AM) [snapback]181813[/snapback]

A spy thing from Garwin McNeilus? no.gif Your posts get better and better.
Her only 3 friends in the world were in Norway? no.gif
And are you saying she had turned more to the doctor since Danny was accusing her of being involved with the doctor? no.gif
And you are not explaining how they got to be such good friends while she was still a married woman, other than you are saying she had to cry on his shoulder cause she had no one else. If so, then you are contradicting her words that it was strictly a professional relationship!! no.gif

You said you would get back to this later. Please don't. You've already buried yourself, and her, on this one.

I was merely stating what Mr. Danny Shelton told me. Was he lying or was he telling the truth about what his friend, Garvin, was doing for him?

Linda cried on Irmgard's shoulder. Was there anything wrong with that? In which ditch are you buried?

--------------------
"Any fact that needs to be disclosed should be put out now or as quickly as possible, because otherwise the bleeding will not end." (Attributed to Henry Kissinger)

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it" (Martin Luther King)

"The truth can lose nothing by close investigation". (1888 Materials 38)

+Quote Post
Lee
post Mar 2 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #296

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,957

wwjd--thanks for your posts on this subject--it is very clear that if the doctor is considered as her "Best Friend" that indeed, the friendship had gone far beyond just a professional one! Pretty easy to see!

Besides, Linda's email to the Dr. about the hilarious pg kit that was supposed to be a joke tells me she knew him FAR more than just on a professional level.

Any intelligent person can see this! It is clear as a bell!!

+Quote Post
Snoopy
post Mar 2 2007, 09:45 PM
Post #297

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,808

QUOTE(PeacefullyBewildered @ Mar 2 2007, 05:43 PM) [snapback]181741[/snapback]

wwjd,

If you are not Danny where have you gotten all of this intimate, inside information? If you aren't Danny, whose words have you used to build such a statement? If it is just hearsay aren't you being just a mite hypocritical?

If you aren't Danny, I have to say that you must be pretty winded after that extensive exercise in extrapolation. I know my head is spinning just from reading it.

PB,

Do you think the answer to your question might lie in his post?? Just a hunch...

QUOTE('wwjd')

He went to his pastor. The pastor talked to her, she wouldn't stop.

This post has been edited by Snoopy: Mar 2 2007, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post
Chez
post Mar 2 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #298

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,417

QUOTE(Snoopy @ Mar 2 2007, 09:45 PM) [snapback]181825[/snapback]

PB,

Do you think the answer to your question might lie in his post?? Just a hunch...

What pastor? Are you talking about Lomacang? What pastor?

+Quote Post
Richard Sherwin
post Mar 2 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #299

1,000 + posts
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,231

nopity.gif while Rome 3abn burns.

QUOTE(Lee @ Mar 2 2007, 10:45 PM) [snapback]181824[/snapback]

wwjd--thanks for your posts on this subject--it is very clear that if the doctor is considered as her "Best Friend" that indeed, the friendship had gone far beyond just a professional one! Pretty easy to see!

Besides, Linda's email to the Dr. about the hilarious pg kit that was supposed to be a joke tells me she knew him FAR more than just on a professional level.

Any intelligent person can see this! It is clear as a bell!!

+Quote Post
wwjd
post Mar 2 2007, 10:05 PM
Post #300

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,794

QUOTE(Richard Sherwin @ Mar 2 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]181829[/snapback]

nopity.gif while Rome 3abn burns.

Oh, I thought you were on of those that said you didn't want to see the ministry fall. You just thought there should be a change in management. By your post, I guess I misunderstood you.

+Quote Post

38 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2008 - 12:52 PM
Design by: Download IPB Skins & eBusiness
BlackSDA has no official affiliation or endorsement from the Seventh-day Adventist church